Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 pm

“So this is the western Village?” He asked walking into it. It was peaceful it seemed like nothing had happened. Kaitou shook his head. “No this the entrance to the western village. The Western Village Is Konoha.” Satoshi looked and began to think. “Are you serious?” But his time for questions was over when a Gorilla came to greet them. A scar lay across his left eye. Kaitou began to snarl and gotten into his primal instinct. “Don’t try it little runt.” Satoshi looked and said “Are you Taiyou” The Gorilla smiled and said “My name gets around often. Right?”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:45 pm

“I Guess it does” Satoshi said looking at Kaitou. “Stand down. I’ll take care of him” The gorilla laughed and said “Good luck with that.” Satoshi thought about what Namu had did. It was the Gorilla Kata. He decided he would use it against him. He began charging chakra to his fist and slammed it on the ground. Around him the ground rippled and cracked. Using that as a diversion Satoshi flew at Taiyou. He slammed his fist into his belly sending him flying far back. As the chakra vanished from his hand Satoshi could feel the after effect. Pain.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Kaitou looked in amazement. “Just like Sarutobi Hiruzen” Satoshi stood up and shook of the pain. He smiled to the Gorilla known as Taiyou and said “Hah. You’re not as Strong as you thought” The Gorilla stood up in pain and said “Your teaching Him the Gorilla Katas?” Kaitou couldn’t say a word. He was frozen in amazement at the ability of Satoshi. He had only arrived today and he had performed and advance move of the Gorillas. The only other person who could do that would be Sarutobi Hiruzen. Satoshi sighed and said “Let’s finish this. I got my test to pass!”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Kaitou thought to himself “No. You have already completed the mission.” He then raised his head and said “Yo! Finish him up! Let’s Go!” Satoshi turned around and smiled saying “Nice to see you joined the fight!” Kaitou fell over and said “You told me not to join!” “Yosh!” Satoshi turned back to see a gorilla charging at him. Satoshi quickly flew up in the air. “I think not” He would flip over and land on the ground. “That charging stuff. I know you’re not an ox. Calm down with all that” The gorilla smiled and mocked him. Satoshi looked and said “I don’t take to kind to mocking!” The gorilla laughed at him and said “Pretty Human. Return to you western Village. And I’ll-“Before he could finish that sentence Satoshi slammed his fist in his face. His hands were now overflowing with his chakra. He then walked over to the gorilla and grabbed him by the chest. Continually he began punching him in the face. Next he would drag him to the closest wall and slam his head into it. He then continued punching him in the chest till he begged for mercy. “You go Home”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:14 pm

The day was reaching a close and Satoshi was still beating him up. It was lucky these things had incredible stamina. “How do you do it?” Kaitou asked looked at Satoshi who was finishing Up his work. “And don’t come back” He said as he watched the gorilla run off. He then turned to Kaitou and looked “Did you say something?” Kaitou looked and replied “How do you do it? Draw that much chakra into your hands.” Satoshi laughed and said “It’s easy. Once you have enough chara flow you’ll understand in no problem.” Kaitou smiled and said “Let’s Go”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:24 pm

King Enma looked at Namu and said “It’s Nightfall. Where are the two” Namu sighed and said “Taiyou probably ripped them to shreds. I knew I should have went” Enma turned to Namu and said “Don’t think to much on it. I’m sure there probably almost here.” “Yo Old Geezer!” Enma turned around and twitched his eyebrow “Old?” Namu quickly went over to him and said “He doesn’t like to be called old” Satoshi raised his hand to challenge the King. “Yea! Old!” The king looked and said “Yo momma is Old!” “You grandpapa!” “Your Uncle” “Your whole generation Sir” Enma and Satoshi laughed at the last part. Enma had not felt so relieved in a while. He looked at Satoshi and said “You made it back. I’m very grateful. Please stay for tonight and dine with us!” Kaitou looked and said “You eat fish?” Satoshi jumped up and said “FISH I LOVE FISH” They all shared a laugh and walked inside King Enma’s Giant castle. Kaitou couldn’t help but wonder about Satoshi? Was he the one. Was he going to be the first Sage of the Gorillas? So many had tried but unlike them e was a natural Genius.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Satoshi sat at the table and a large gigantic fish was put on his plate. He looked and said “This is bigger than me.” Kaitou laughed at him and said “Don’t be lazy. You can eat it!” Satoshi looked at Kaitou and said “Say no Homo” Kaitou looked confused and said “What?” Satoshi sighed and said “Say no Homo. That was completely gay what you just said.” Kaitou shrugged and said “No Homo?” Satoshi smiled and said “There. I feel better about myself now.” “I bet you do” Namu interrupted. Satoshi laughed and said “I’m sorry namu. I been training” Namu looked at satoshi and said “I been training for Twenty years. In those twenty years I have only been hit by Sarutobi Hiruzen and King Enma.” Satoshi looked and said “What happened to Hiruzen.” Enma sighed and said “He was on the Verge of becoming a great Sage. Satoshi looked up and said “What happened?” Enma turned his head away and said “He died.” Satoshi looked with confusion. “But how?” Enma sighed and said “Orchimaru attacked his villaged. He died protecting it.” Satoshi sighed and said “I’ll complete his Legacy. I will become to the Gorilla sage. I promise” King Enma looked up and said “Is that what you want? Satoshi smiled and said “Yes it is. I can promise you that I won’t be loyal to any village. But I can promise you that I will be loyal to you Gorillas. You guys have been through a lot and there seems to be a lot going on with you and your brother. I will bring peace to this nation.” Kaitou began tearing up looking at satoshi. Kaitou looked at King Enma and said “I will be his partner.” Satoshi and Enma were both amazed. “Really?” Satoshi asked. “Yes” King Enma smiled and said “Kaitou. You will be traveling like me an Hiruzen. Is that okay?” Kaitou smiled and nodded. “Yes sir it Is!” Enma clapped his hands together and a Giant scroll appeared. Satoshi took a bit of his thumb and it started bleeding. He then marked his name next to Hiruzens and smiled. Kaitou marked his name in blood in a circle beneath Satoshi’s. “One more favor.” He asked looking up at Enma. Enma raised and eyebrow and said “Yes?” Satoshi released a big smile and said “Can I carry the Blood contract?” Enma Nodded “Yes You may”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2