Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue116/200Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] Empty
PostSubject: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Hayabusa walked through the woods between the Uchiha complex and the main parts of the village. This time, unlike the last two times, he was not approached by anybody. But now, with the carrying of these two puppets, it was move of a drag than what it was previously.
“If only I didn’t have to travel these woods just to be into the main parts of the city…” Hayabusa thought to himself. If only one of his friends could summon him… or perhaps… reverse summon? Is there such a thing? Maybe the library would be his first stop right now.
[100 Word Post|100 Word Total|Post 1]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue116/200Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 pm

As he had come to an interception in the Kage way to the Kage Mansion, he could choose either to go straight, to explore, or to actually do something a little bit useful and read up on something that may actually do him a little good, or be productive and perhaps spark a flame to a new idea.
He turned left to the main part of town, to the library… one of the only places that Hayabusa knew in this town. He did need to do a little be it exploring to fully get used to this village and its whereabouts of certain buildings.
[104|204|2]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 pm

As he neared the library, Hayabusa thought about the fact that to woman from the hospital may be contacting him, or stopping into the library in order to see whom has passed the first test given to them. Hayabusa opened the door and he walked up to the librarian.
“Ah… the young quick medical student eh? How are you fairing? If you are here wondering if Hitomi has looked at the book yet, she hasn’t.” he said.
“Hello sir… and no. I am here for knowledge’s sake. I have a… strange question for you…” Hayabusa said as he moved in closer.
[101|305|3]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:48 pm

“Well… ok…“ The old man did as well, so he could hear better.
“I don’t mean to sound so stupid… but… in summoning, you bring somebody to you easily. That’s simple. But is it possible that you could reverse summon? Bring yourself to somebody or something else? It sounds impossible but…”
“HA! Of course its possible. Do you know nothing of the great Yondaime Hokage?” he said. Hayabusa heard he was called the Yellow Flash, but he had thought that was simply because he was so fast. But, that must have been a ridiculous assumption for Hayabusa to make of.
[100|405|4]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:48 pm

“Um… not details… or anything like that. Just the basics… you know… he stopped the Nine Tailed beast, Kyuubi, and sealed it into his son, Uzamaki Naruto. Is there something a lot more special about him?” Hayabusa asked, hoping he wasn’t making a fool out of himself by asking such ridiculous questions.
“Of course. The man made a technique… the Flying Thunder God technique. Hiraishin No Jutsu. He could travel to any distance in a flash, as long as he had stamped the area he wanted to summon himself to it first. There used to be a scroll that held such information, but…”
[103|508|5]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 pm

“Yea? But what?” Hayabusa asked, now curious about what he was about to be told.
“ I’ve got intel that an Uchiha stole it… heh… who’d have thought something like that?” he looked away, leaving Hayabusa that information. Now only did this information surprise him about the Fourth Hokage, but about another Uchiha as well?
“You know… he has until tomorrow to return it, or he will be deemed a Missing Nin. So if… by some chance, you wanted it, you’d have to wait… but you didn’t hear it from me…” he said. Hayabusa nodded.
“So… where would I find it… hypothetically?”
[102|610|6]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 pm

“Oh… well… perhaps they will move it to its next location… a bit more secure. The great stone faced Kage Mountain…” he said. He sat down. “Now… I have said too much… get going young man… I’m sure I will see you soon so you could check on your medical status.” he said. Hayabusa nodded.
“Yes sir… thank you for the information…” Hayabusa walked out of the library pondering to himself to what to do next. Should he wait until tomorrow? Or should he go ahead and go up there to see if it was returned yet by the other Uchiha.
[101|711|7]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

“Hmmm… I guess patience is a virtue…” Hayabusa said to himself. He turned and faced the great Kage mountain, having the faces of multiple Kages peering off in different directions. He sighed, as he decided that the faces is where he would wait. If the man came and returned it, then that meant that he would not only be there to get the scroll, but he would also be there to meet the other Uchiha that the man was talking about. Speaking of which, Hayabusa had to squeeze in his plans to go see Dante… he still had to meet his mother, the other Uchiha.
[105|816|8]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

He embarked on the hike behind the Kage Mansion. As he looked down below, once getting to a nice height, Hayabusa observed the unity of the villagers that were here in Konoha.
‘If Suna had a few damn plants, cooler temperature, and the unification and life of this village… it would be the greatest country ever…’ Hayabusa thought to himself as he stopped and looked at all the architecture. ‘But with what we are given, our architecture far exceeds this place. We have sand… they have everything else… an somehow we manage to make buildings just as nice.’ He thought.
[100|916|9]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

‘Oh well…’ Hayabusa shrugged his shoulders and then looked up at the faces of the Kages. They had openings in their noses, perhaps for ventilation. As a child, Hayabusa knew behind those faces were the reinforced shelter for the children when in a state of emergency. That meant it was heavily guarded at all entrances. He figured he would take a stab at going to the entrance on the far right. For all he knew, they were off of their game today.
He continued walking up the mountain on the steep pathway up to the great faces, starting to tire out.
[101|1017|10]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

As he finally made it to the top he took a deep breath, feeling the high velocity breeze at such a high altitude. With all the wind trying to escape the tight embrace of the Cliffside, it all travels up and over, making the velocity faster. It was so strong that it almost knocked him over. To his luck, it pushed in the direction toward the cliff, and not away, or he may as well called himself dead, falling hundreds of feet toward the surface of the Kage Mansion. He turned to see the door way to the hidden shelter.
[100|1117|11]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:04 pm

There was indeed a guard standing there, but with less attention. Hayabusa approached him. The guard just looked at him.
“Good day…” he said, and then looked down, as if he was not in any violation.
“Uh…” Hayabusa began. “Shouldn’t I not be entering here?” Hayabusa asked him. “Is this not a restricted area?”
“Well… not really. There are special barriers and what not in here. Only the intelligent would leave with knowledge. And… well… stealing a scroll would result in becoming a Missing-Nin… if not returned promptly. I’m sure you wouldn’t want that now, would you now, hmmm?”
[100|1217|12]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:04 pm

“I suppose you are right…” Hayabusa said. He proceeded to step in., but he was stopped by the guard. “There’s guarding for ya…” Hayabusa said, mockingly. He looked at him.
“You have to leave your weapons out here though…” he said. Hayabusa looked odd at him.
“How am I sure you are the true guard?” Hayabusa said. “How do I know you won’t take these?”
“Well… obviously… I am a man that enjoys the hospitality of his village…” he said, pointing at his head band. “… and I would rather not be missing and hunted for stealing invaluable weapons, kid…”
[100|1317|13]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

At first, Hayabusa was skeptical, and even offended at the remark that was make by the guard. But he was good at swallowing his pride. He didn’t like to waste time on pointless arguing.
“I suppose…” Hayabusa said. ‘And, if you leave, or run… I will hunt you down…’ Hayabusa thought to himself. He took out his chakra katana and unstrapped his puppets, leaving them with the man. He took out his katana and shuriken.
“I have scrolls and what not… would you like them too?” Hayabusa asked.
“That won’t be necessary.” the guard assured him. This confused Hayabusa a lot.
[100|1417|14]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:05 pm

“But… what if I try to write down the scroll information?” Hayabusa asked. The guard shook hit head.
“These are special barriers. When you read the scrolls, when you leave the barrier, you forget what you have read. When you write it down, the ink disappeared upon leaving. So… don’t be too long. There are a lot of items here. I don’t like to be responsible for all of this stuff.”
“You got it…” Hayabusa said. He entered the lit cave pondering on how he was going to succeed in taking some knowledge from this place while remembering all of it.
[101|1518|15]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:05 pm

When he had gotten to the fourth Hokage’s domain, Hayabusa looked at the central circle. It seemed the was a place for a scroll, but there was absolutely nothing there.
“Damn… I guess it hasn’t been retrieved…” Hayabusa said. He sighed and turned to go back outside. ‘I suppose I should go out of there and get my items and wait until the item is returned…’ he thought to himself. He began to walk back the way he came. But something stood in his way. In front of him a man with an ANBU mask held a scroll.
“It was returned?” Hayabusa asked. The man said nothing.
[107|1625|16]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

He walked with the scroll delicately in his hands. He placed it where the spot for the scroll was. He then turned around and looked back at Hayabusa. With one seal, he disappeared as if nothing had ever happened.
“WHOA! Hayabusa didn’t even blink as he was gone just like that. Was that Hiraishin. Hayabusa ran to the scroll. He had paper… that’s it. How was he going to tell himself what the seals were? Hayabusa then came up with a great plan. He took out a few scrolls and some ink and set it to the side next to the wall.
[102|1727|17]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 pm

“Alright… now… where does this barrier end?” Hayabusa picked up the forbidden scroll and looked at Hiraishin. It read that he needed to have his own stamp written in blood in a seal provided. Hayabusa bit himself and drew a symbol marking ‘moon’. He took one of the scrolls and ripped it to pieces, to where it looked similar.
He then read the directions and seals to activate the jutsu to permanently by co-existent with his body, in which he must do outside the barrier. In his head he repeated the seals, as well as doing it with his hands.
[100|1827|18]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 pm

At a point, when he passed the wall, Hayabusa had lost track. He looked up and seen that he was right at the corner of the doorway. But, he was unsuccessful. He forgot what he was just doing. He had just remembered what had happened with the ANBU guy. He stepped back into the barrier.
“Where does this barrier end? He said. He had seen his ink and scroll on the wall. He had come up with a better idea. He took the paper and drew a thick line going across it. He neared where he entered and lost thought. He placed it on the wall and slid it slowly, until the line began to disappear. That was where the barrier had to be.
[124|1951|19]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:07 pm

He stood up and went to the rest of his scrolls and ink. He went to the Hiraishin scroll and wrote down exactly what it said. He then took it as close to the barrier as he could. He then walked out of the barrier. He looked confused, again.
“What the hell…” Hayabusa turned to enter the barrier, but he didn’t. His eyes caught glimpse of what he had written. He got as close as he could to read it. “Ah… I’m a smart man…” he said. He performed the seals on it, and all of a sudden, he felt a certain feeling about himself… like something had possibly changed about him.
“Well… I guess that is it?” Hayabusa said to himself. He wondered what to do to get the paper from where it was, so he did not give the information away to everyone. He wanted anybody who wanted this information to earn it.
He didn’t want to come in contact to the barrier though. That was a risky move. He then thought about it… he had accessories. Hayabusa took out his mirror and scraped past the barrier with is, pulling the paper to him with friction. He grabbed at and looked at it. It was completely erased, but he had the knowledge still. He smiled at his own success. Hayabusa walked out of the door, picked up all of his weapons. The guard watched him.
“Told you it wasn’t possible…”he said, mockingly.
“Heh… so you think…”
“What? What did you learn?”
“The Fourth’s technique.”
“Prove it…”
“I don’t have a tag…”
“I have one right here.” the guard said, pulling out a tag and giving it to Hayabusa. “Draw your symbol.” he said. ‘My symbol?’ Hayabusa thought. ‘What is my symbol?’ he dug in his pocket for his pen, and accidentally pulled out a piece of ripped paper with it. It looked like it was hand ripped for a reason. It was a mixture of two symbols… Uchiha emblem and the emblem of the Sand village.
“Ah…” Hayabusa drew the symbol and gave it to the man. The man wrapped it around one of his kunai. “One one condition… you show me how to summon…” Hayabusa said.
“Well…” the guard bit his finger and performed seals. He slammed his hand to the ground and appeared some more tags. “That simple…”
“Oh?” Hayabusa performed the seals. He bit his finger and slammed it to the ground. Before him came some cash that he had left at home. “Hmmm… guess it is that simple…” Hayabusa offered some of the money for the tags, and it was agreed. Hayabusa took the tags and gave him the money at market value.
“Ok now… your turn…” the guard threw the kunai down to the woods, out in the open where nobody would be, way down below. “Show me… and if you do… congrats…” Hayabusa bowed. He then performed one seal, ram, but with only one hand, and he concentrated on the tag that was in the area thrown. In a flash, it felt like everything around him changed. He was in a new scene. He was in the woods surround by many plants. He was successful. Hayabusa smirked and made sure he didn’t leave anything behind. He picked up the kunai and sat on the floor, making some more tags with what he had.
‘Hayabusa… a lucky day it has been… you learned Hiraishin, how to summon… about another Uchiha. Got some puppets… to Nythyia we go…” Hayabusa said. He stood up after equipping all his weapons with tags. He began to walk, heading towards the Lydeck Clan house…
[606|2557|20]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]   Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing of the Kinjutsu Scroll [Hayabusa]
Page 1 of 1