Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Empty
PostSubject: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Earlier that week Satoshi had felt that he had no skills. He decided he would need to learn something to make himself feel like he was getting stronger. The skill he would learn would be non-other than the Kuyochise no Jutsu. It was a summoning technique used by every great Shinobi. The first thing he would have to do would be to find a blood contract. Then he would have to get his blood and be the first name on it. He decided that he would go to the library and go do some research on all the previous summons.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Left_bar_bleue116/200Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Dante had entered the library and was walking in until he heard his new title be called out by the librarian, “ah Dante the Tiger’s sennin, how do you fair?” the librarian asked looking at Dante, he nodded “quite well actually, I am here to find a book on a topic I must keep to myself.” he said with a wink as he turned to walk onwards into the library, “just be sure to call on me if you need help!” she said as he walked to the section he required, Dante continued to walk further into the library his eyes shinning in the dimness of the library as he could be picked out easily.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Satoshi walked to the section of where the animal summons where. It was there that he would be able to find what he needed. He then found a book entitled Kage summons. He then Began going through about Eight Generations of Kage. He finally came to the one known as the third Hokage. He saw the summons and decided that Doton gorillas would be best for him. When he heard the Tiger sage come in Satoshi ran over and introduced himself. Quickly He asked “How did you Get your tiger Sage powers? And how did you find the blood contract?”
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Left_bar_bleue116/200Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Dante had found the book he was looking for as well as grabbing the tiger’s book as well as the sage’s book, he was sitting down reading one of the books he had grabbed, he was reading through the book before he looked up to suddenly see someone standing before him, asking him questions here and there. “Whoa there lad, one question at a time, sit and relax, I will answer them but only to have you know I can only give you the ability to summon the tigers.” he said as he placed a marker on the book as he sat back in his chair giving the boy that stood before him an interested look.
116|231
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Satoshi shook his head and said “No. I don’t need your Tiger. I want to know how you found them” His heart raced and mind was alert. He had never met a Sage before. He then smiled and began to calm down. “The this Hokage. The Third. Sarutobi Hiruzen Summoned gorillas. I want to learn how to find them” He insisted. He was going to need a summon to impress satyr. He had to prove to his master that his training was not worthless. He then said in impatience again “I want to carry their blood contract Unlike Sarutobi Hiruzen”
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Dante looked at the boy as he was both eager and ready but he wondered if he would be ready for such a task they gave to gaining the summoning scroll, “Well first you should read this book and then I will take you to where my summons roam because they are in good contact with the gorillas if I remember right.” he said as he watched to see the boys reaction. “I would be careful of what you wish for though because you just might end up with the alternative.” he added to his impatience again, he then looked at the boy before he wondered “I wonder… do tell me, what is your name?” he asked.
117|348
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:38 pm

He smiled and said a classical from a book he had read long ago “My Name Is Odysseus” He took the book and began reading the book he had received. He noticed that the leader of monkeys was King Enma the Monkey King. He sighed and then thought that he would be able to meet him. After he saw the two elders Yajuu and KeikoKou he decided that he would follow him. “Okay. I’m ready” He said. He began to prepare his mind for this. Meeting the King and Two elders would be enough but he would meet the Tigers.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Dante stood up and waved to the librarian before he closed his book he stood up and formed some hand seals before he suddenly grabbed Satoshi and they vanished landing in the Tiger’s realm, Dante looked around before he noticed Entai to be the first one on the spot to find Dante, “Dante!? Why did you come with another person?” Entai asked, Dante just chuckled, “Easy Entai, this boy here wants to become the Gorilla’s summoner and possibly if I can guess right he aims to become their sage.” he said before he looked at Entai, “you know the gate way to entering their realm?” Dante asked looking at Entai. Nodding Entai motioned for them to follow to which Dante did before they would know it they found themselves at the gate to the gorilla’s realm, “Thanks Entai, I’ll summon you again later so we can have some fun messing around with random people again.” Dante said with a grin on his face.
163|511
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Satoshi smiled and bowed to entai. He looked and thought to himself “They weren’t Vicious at All.” He then looked and then smiled “Thank you Mister Donte” He looked at the gate and decided to think about what he was going to do. He had heard mysteries about this group of animals. They were all very intelligent but very dumb at the same time. Brute Strength and Speed Varied on their size. He sighed and then walked through. An Immense forest appeared as he walked in the room. He noticed Giant tree and then began guessed that’s where they were.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Dante walked in through the gate behind Satoshi as he nodded bye to Entai, examining the scenery and the surroundings Dante could instantly tell the gorilla’s all knew that they we’re there because he could hear their movements in the trees, “I doubt your name is really Odysseus, but anyways stop, they know we’re hear, show them your neutral and they will approach us, I’m here only to make sure nothing goes wrongly.” he said as he looked at the young boy. Dante wasn’t sure of what these summons would do being he was the Tiger Sage being in the gorilla’s summoning location.
103|614
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Satoshi didn't realize that he would be tested constantly. Before they could even take any step they were greeted by a gorilla. He stood on his two legs like a normal human being. Satoshi could tell he was a Jounin rank just by sensing his chakra. "You’re The one?" He asked as he looked at the boy. Apparently he had been gone for a week and the old Tiger had sent a message. “The one?” He asked his the gorilla. The gorilla sighed and began his instructions “This is HokuseiGuchi. The Gorilla zone. Come.” Satoshi shrugged and motioned the sage to follow.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Dante laughed before he nodded and bowed to the gorilla, “please forgive my friend, he is a bit slow with the meanings that the summons use.” he said as he smirked, “the one usually referred to those that we’re sage’s already, he patted Satoshi on the head “try and keep up now will ya?” he said in a sarcastic tone, but alas he looked over at the gorilla,”if I may ask what types of tests will you place him through?” he asked wondering what Satoshi must expect for the tests that he was going to be put through, he sighed as he remembered the tests he was put through, they we’re seriously rough and harsh.
115|729
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:08 pm

The gorilla looked up at the sage master after bowing to him. “Test. The test will be compromised of pure battling. The difference will be the terrain and how he will be able to cope with it.” Satoshi looked and said “Wait wait wait. What’s A sage?” The gorilla laughed and said “Great sage Of the Tigers. Would you like to give him an Explanation on that?” Satoshi looked at the man and said “Great Sage of the Tigers? Are you really that powerful” More questions began running through the dome he called his head. He looked with eager suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Dante laughed as he noticed the gorilla do, “well my young and curious friend, a Sage is someone who’s trained their body to accept and harness a great power called Nature energy, your body than converts this nature energy into chakra of its own and that person is considered a sage because they then take form of their summons in a way as I would take some form of the tigers while in my sage form until I master it.” he said as he turned to look about, “well your probably luckier then I was during my test, I could have been torn to ribbons by the tigers I was fighting against.” Dante said remembering his fights against the tigers.
120|849
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am

The gorilla laughed and said "few people have made it out here alive. Our tiger companions aren't so viscous as you think." Satoshi paused and began thinking "What the hell." The gorilla smiled and said "Namu is the person you'll fight with Follow me." They began walking through the trees. When the got there a brown skinny monkey appeared. He clearly was a young monkey. He looked to be about A gennin rank in human terms. "I'm ready! LETS FIGHT!" Shisha looked at him and grabbed his katana. Namu stopped him almost immediatly "No weapons. Just hand to hand combat." He sighed and then said “I guess. YOSH!”
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am

Dante couldn’t help but let out a wild course of laughter at the tigers not being so vicious, “you clearly haven’t met the elders nor the Tiger king as of yet.” he said laughing at the gorillas statement, he calmed down and smiled “but the rest of them are pretty calm and tame for the most part just don’t piss them off…” he said with a scar on his back for doing so stupidly, “Alright well I have other matters to attend to, so I will leave him in your care, please don’t kill him.” he said jokingly as he nodded and laughed again as Satoshi was about to use his Katana, “I’ll give you a hint, focus your chakra into your fists!” he said with a smirk before he waved to the gorilla, “it was a pleasure to be in your presence Gorilla-san” Dante said with a wink before he vanished into a cloud of smoke.
157|1006
[Leaving Rp.]
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:29 am

The gorilla waved and the looked at Satoshi. You heard him. Namu looked up and said “remember No weapons!” Satoshi sighed and then said “YOSH! Let go!” Namu smiled and said “That’s the spirit.” He rushed at Satoshi head first preparing to head butt him. Satoshi quickly evaded and began to charge his chakra. It was then he got his first glimpse of nature chakra. When he had entered this realm some of the chakra had entered into his own body. Namu smiled and said “You can feel it cant you. The teaming of life around you. That’s nature chakra”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Namu jumped at Satoshi with his right fist aiming down towards him. Satoshi laughed and said “A weak attack like that won’t affect me” He quickly lifted his body backwards. To his surprise the attack was much more. The ground he had hit was quickly destroyed to crumbles. Satoshi stood on a spiked rock and looked at the man with amazing strength. “The Hell was that?” Namu smiled and said “Gorilla Kata’s” Satoshi laughed and said “This should be fun” He looked at namu and montions for him to contiunue.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Satoshi looked at the gorilla with crazy incredible strength. “Gorilla Katas? Should be fun learning when I join you!” He then launched his body off the rock shattering it. He then looked at him and brought his right fist to his face yelling “Yosh! Let’s Go!” He then slammed his fist into Namu and sent him flying. The gorilla known as Tora looked with amazement. “No one has ever touched Namu. Who Is this Kid?” Satoshi stood tall on the rock Namu was standing on and said “Yup that’s me! The Genius from Iwa known as “The Satome Satoshi” Yea!”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:07 pm

It was right then a Gorilla appeared. This one was different his muscles were huge and he stood on all fours. Satoshi could see him from the sky coming down. Satoshi quickly jumped out the way. As soon as the gorilla hit the ground a Large and Massive earthquake came. “What the hell” Satoshi yelled floating in the air. He landed on a nearby branch and then looked. The Gorilla wore red senju armor and stood on his two feet. He was about the same size as Satoshi. He was about the Chunnin level of the gorillia. “Sensei Namu! Emergency!”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Satoshi looked and asked “Did that gorilla Say sensei?” Tora sighed and then looked at Satoshi. “There’s an Emergency” Satoshi nodded and looked at him “I Kinda got that when he interrupted our fight” Satoshi walked over to Namu and asked “Is there something wrong?” Satoshi kind of guessed there would be but he still had to ask the question. Namu turned to him and said “We need some assistance” Namu placed his hands on Satoshi shoulder and made a Hand Seal. The Three of them then disappeared to the center of the forest. A large tree stood tall. “Uqh?”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Namu turned to Satoshi and said “Don’t look him directly in the eye. Don’t and I repeat Don’t make fun of his feet!” Satoshi looked at him in confusion wondering what he was talked about. But his question was soon answered when a giant Gorilla jumped from the tree. He seemed to be as Tall as the Sannin three summons. He was incredible. Was this the monkey King? Satoshi looked down at his feet and realized what Namu was talking about. They were Huge. His chest stuck out like the pride and king. “Namu, There is conflict with the animals”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Namu look at his student. “Kaitou. I want you to go investigate this for me.” Kaitou the Gorilla looked at Namu wondering what was going on. Satoshi decided to use this to his advantage “How can I help?” He asked. The Monkey King Enma looked down at him. “Who Is this Namu?” Namu turned away and said “The one who hit me.” King Enma began laughing shaking up the place. “This scrawny boy hit you? Namu you have been off your stuff lately. I sentence you to twenty years of training.” Satoshi heard the sentence and began laughing very hard.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Namu began charging his fist and decided against it. “Later Satoshi. We will fight again!” He then disappeared into the smoke. Now it was King Enma and Kaitou along with Satoshi. “So… Shall I go investigate for you?” King Enma sighed and said “Yes. Boy. My brother the Rival Gorilla clan has been causing and Uproar lately. He sent his assistant Taiyou over to the western Region to attack our gorilla. Please stop them. Handle this swiftly and I will grant you one wish!” Satoshi looked up with excitement and said “You promise” King Enma looked and said “Yes Go!!!!!!!”
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:38 pm

“He didn’t have to yell” Satoshi said with his hands on his head walking in a lazily manner towards the western region of the vast forest. Kaitou observed him as he walked on his two legs just as Satoshi did. He waved his tail around all naturally as if he wasn’t paying attention to it. He then avoided what he said and began “Are you really that strong?” He asked. Satoshi looked at Kaitou all confused and asked “What are you talking about?” Kaitou shook his head and said “Don’t play dumb. You hit master Namu” Satoshi laughed and ignored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]   Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante] Empty

Back to top Go down

Summoners Scroll: Gorilla [Satoshi,Dante]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next