Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Left_bar_bleue0/200The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Nabito awoke the next morning with renewed vigor which he did not possess, it had been a very long travel since he had left Konoha to begin his training in Summoning. He had found that tracking down a legendary teacher was harder then it would seem at first. He had been all over the country side around Konoha and heard rumors and glibs of a man that was well known for being able to Summon though the nature of his summonings were unknown to those that spread the rumors, he was still highly intrigued about finding the man and learning how to perform Kuchiyose No Jutsu. It was one of the essential pieces of learning the types of Jutsus he wished to be able to learn. So the fact that he had little to go on in the amount of finding a way to find the man bothered him little. Since he was finding little in the way in the local area he had decided to broaden his searches to further out towards Kumo which was the last rumored area the man had occupied.

Post 1/30
WC: 182
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Left_bar_bleue18/200The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:12 am

Zero had awoken from his uncle's house as he begun looking for the man. But wasn't able to locate him it seemed Zero was really in need of talking to his uncle today about learning jutsus some more. Running from the house Zero was passing by the store without having to pay attention to anything around him really. The training with his father ended greatly even though Zero still wanted to see his mother he couldn't just yet. But soon after running for a while he ran into an unknown figure that left him falling on his butt. "Ouch...damn that hurt...Are you ok?" Looking at the person Zero was wondering whom he had run into.

Words: 115
Post 1/30
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Left_bar_bleue0/200The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Nabito had made it into the Kumo country and had found himself looking around the village quietly. His hand band hidden in his jacket pocket, it was customary to keep his identity as a Konoha shinobi secret when he was out of his home country. Should anyone wish to try and harm him, He glanced around slowly from behind his blindfold attempting to locate any place where he may gather information regarding the Summoning Shinobi. He found none to his liking till he happened upon one establishment that may prove worth while, however as he stood there looking at those whom came and went from the establishment he was ran into by another person. He spun around facing the person whom just ran into him and quickly recognized him from the Exam. "Yeah I am fine, are you ok? Your the one that landed on your backside." He commented looking at him curiously.

wc 153/335
Post 2/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Left_bar_bleue18/200The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Getting up the young Kumo shinobi dusted himself off and looked at the man saying, "Yes thank you for asking, i was on my way to find my uncle he had something he wanted to show me about summoning or something like that. He said it would help in learning of something about my clan at least. Oh i'm sorry i've been completely disrespectful i'm Raikou Zero of the Raikou Clan. My family is somewhat royal to the country because of our knowledge of seals. But other then that yeah i'm a little new to this stuff how about you what brings you here?" Zero went back looking at the figure as his hands were in his pocket and seemed to be mysterious. Zero had no idea what to think of this person what so ever but shrugged the idea off from his mind.
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Nabito watched the young man closely and nodded his head softly as he explained what his general direction was and why it seemed he had bumped into him. Nabito nodded his head softly, "I am Nabito."He stated and looked around slowly, as the man explained something about summoning jutsu and his grandfather he turned his head back to him. "I am as well looking for a man that has the ability to teach me in the way of summoning Jutsus." He states softly. "Your grandfather has this ability?"he asked softly not wanting to sound over eager. Nabito stuffed his hands into his pocket of his jacket and turned facing the young man once more.

WC 116/451
Post 3/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Blinking to the man once more at his weird action and saying, "Grandfather...i have no idea whom my grandfather is he's been dead for at least 45 years from what my mother has told me. Other than that the only person in my family that would know of the jutsu would be my Uncle." Even though Zero stated it was his uncle the young boy thought maybe the man named, "Nabito" was just a little crazy or special. Shrugging to this thought Zero listened to the man talking to him after he had turned his back from him. Paying attention to his hands in the jacket Zero made sure to stay on guard but then replied nicely, "Yes...he's got some knowledge of a few things but i'm unsure what he really needs to perform it so he wanted me to come with him. You're welcome to tag along if you like though?"
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Nabito nodded his head and chastised himself with his mistake, he bowed his head to Zero, "I appreciate the offer and I humbly accept the offer, I would like to accompany you to go see your uncle."He stated softly and folded his hands behind his back He looked to Zero and awaited for him to lead the way. Nabito felt a glimmer of hope that he finally found what he had been searching for this whole time and all the travelling he had just done bore fruit on this day. He allowed himself a faint smile and looked around slowly and took in the village it wasn't as dark as he had pictured it too be, it was actually somewhat calming and beautiful. He would have to spend more time here.

wc 133/584
post 4/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Nodding to Nabito, Zero felt some excitement of meaning a new friend. But decided not to let it go to his head as he turned to his left and pointed to the Raikou Quarter's. "That's where my uncle is at if anything i know him he might be at his house. So we have to be on guard." Zero turned and smiled at him as he lifted his Katanas on his back and kept the wooden katana on his side. Darting off within a hurry he was hoping to reach his location before the time of day had ended for them. Yelling after getting distances, "Make sure you follow right behind me cause he likes to place traps down!"
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Nabito nodded his head softly, "Then I suggest we head in that direction. An fear not of traps" He stated softly, he closed his eyes slowly then slowly opened them. He untied the blindfold around his head and wrapped it around his wrist once more. As he looked around his eyes suddenly turned a bright crimson in color as a black tomoe appeared on the corner of his eye. He gazed around as they walked forward and kept his eyes open for any sort of trap that could possibly impede their advancement. He was not about to allow a simple trap stop him or his companion from learning the precious jutsu.

WC 111/695
Post 5/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:46 pm

As Zero was running through the area he turned his head and noticed a strange circle with a star on it but then he remembered something about the star. "Interesting i didn't know it was here as well...these old ruins never seem to amaze me enough." As the houses were becoming old and ruin Zero knew where he was going was somewhere his uncle would know of. But soon coming out of no where the man appeared before them yawning heavily as he was laying on the ground taking a nap. Zero slid to a stop and sighed looking over at the dead lazy of an uncle. 'Great...and here i was hoping to run into some traps at the most but it seems he forgot to place them up...god darn it...oh well.' Walking over to the dead beat Zero slightly kicked the man on his side a little pushing him to wake up. Opening one eye he looked at his nephew and his friend and let out a loud yawn saying smacking his lips, "What's up..."
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Nabito beside Zero looked at his uncle and his brow raised slowly as he deactivated his Sharingan. Reaching down to his wrist he once more pulled the blindfold from his wrist and tied it soundly around his head once more blocking the sun from his eyes. He merely watched the two for a few moments shaking his head unbelieving that this old lazy man could possibly know anything about the Summoning Jutsu. Much less have the ability to teach the two eager learners about it. He pulled a canteen from his side and took a soft swig from its contents and smiled softly at the strawberry flavored vitamin water his cousin had got him turned on too.

117/872
Post 6/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Zero smiled pointing to Nabito saying, "Well he was looking for someone that knew a certain jutsu something about summoning and you told me to come here so you can train me with something. So what's the deal are we going to get started on training or what?" Zero was confused for a moment as he looked over at Nabito placing a blindfold on he turned his attention back to his uncle as he smiled and vanished in a poof of smoke. Standing in the tree the man looked at him saying, "Interesting really, i wasn't expecting to train the both of you...but if you want to learn it then meet me in the house. Take him down to the basement area as well Zero." Zero nodded to this and looked over at his friend with a smile. "Come on he's going to teach us how to summon or whatever it's called. That way you'll be able to learn what you need i guess my friend." Zero started walking towards the yellow house that was wide but very clean and nice. As Zero walked through the front door his uncle vanished from the tree having to be waiting for them down in the basement area. Lifting up a floor panel Zero turned with a small glance at Nabito saying, "This is the way down come on." Leading the way once more Zero appeared in a room with candles lit that had a star like design in a circle on the walls and on the ceiling and floor.
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Nabito looked at the old man as he stated to meet him down in the cellar, he looked over at Zero with a raised brow and nodded his head with a smile and followed the young man into the house. He glanced around as Zero led the way towards the basement, the Kumo customs werent all that much different then Konoha's although they did prefer darker shades of color. This intrigued him, he was going to have to spend more time here in the this country when time warranted him to do so. He looked at Zero as he made their way down into the basement. "indeed I appreciate you leading me to your uncle as well as your uncle agreeing to teach me. I have searched high and low for a decent Summoning Teacher and have turned little in favor for it."he stated as he walked beside Zero.

wc 151/1023
post 7/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Zero smiled and waved his hand saying, "It's all good if anything my uncle Rai has been working on this for a while now. He's the best in our clan for teaching things. But he owns the hot springs here which is interest." His uncle clapped his hands saying, "Alright boys listen up for off...Summoning if a very dangerous thing if you don't know how to do it then you'll cause issues. You can call forth many things in life as i would like to show you now." Relaxing the man moved at a quick speed that was hard to follow with his hands saying out loud, "Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram!" Slamming his hand on the ground a large cloud of smoke appeared only to reveal an canine looking animal. The fur of the animal was bronze as it shook and yawned loudly saying, "What's this...Rai... why did you summon me here at a time like this..." Rai smiled saying, "Sorry dear friend but these are my students, boys meet Seidou he's a coyote."
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Nabito looked closely at the wild dog and blinked, he had not seen a Coyote before. He looked up at Zero's uncle and then back down at the summoned animal, "Do you always Summon an animal? or is it possible to summon a person or object as well?"He asked curiously. As the ability to summon not only animals and as well as people and objects would become of great use to him in the future he foresaw. Nabito had a thirst for knowledge and the more he knew about any type of situation it allowed him to better command himself and prepare for how to retaliate.

wc 108/1134
post 8/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Zero's Uncle smiled nodding his head slowly saying, "Very excellent question, the answer to that is simple, no...you do not always summon an animal it can be used to summon a large varity of things People, weapons and sometimes enemies if you're good at understand the affects of it of course." The Coyote yawned once more laying down on the circle. "Now their are some rules to using summoning, if you follow them then you'll easily understand the way of this jutsu and be able to use it to your advantage in life. So please be sure you pay close attention." Zero wasn't listening at all as he was thinking of the hand seals and heard what his uncle said. Zero began his chain of hand seals saying, "Let's roll partner!" His uncle screamed out quickly, "NOT ON THE CIRCLE ZERO!" As Zero had slammed his hand on the ground on the circle that him and Nabito were standing on the circles started to light up with a spark effect soon after 5 seconds passed the boy's were teleported through a rift into an unknown location that was filled with tall grass and strange objects. "Hmmm...this is interesting..." Zero looked around as he was on the ground looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 am

Nabito blinked at the spark of light and how they were suddenly wisked away from the basement to a unknown area. He spun around slowly and looked back at Zero, "what in the name of all that is holy did you do man?"He looked around once more. He chuckled softly "well i am not Jutsu master, but I do not believe this was a summoning jutsu. It was almost like my Hiraishin No Jutsu that I know. "He stated and walked over to Zero. "Try to do the handseals again and see if it will take us back to where your uncle is. Worse case scenario it doesn't do anything and we stay here. Or I can teleport us back to my village."He stated with a chuckle.

wc130/1261
post 9/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:15 am

Zero blinked and looked over at the Nabito saying, "Well other then me performing the jutsu it would seem i used up my chakra. I guess training before coming to my uncles was a bad idea..." Soon after eyes were seen in the tall grass as Zero was only able to catch the sight for a while. Moving closer to Nabito, Zero whispered lightly, "Hey did you see that..." He didn't mind the idea of going back home but Zero was more of wanting to explore the area then leave it instantly. "Hey...why not find a place and then decide on what we really want to do if you catch my drift." Zero smirked at him still focusing on the tall grass waiting for the sign for attack from the enemy.
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:23 am

Nabito nodded his head slowly and looped a finger through one of the eye holes of his Kunai and spun it around slowly out of his thigh holster. He closed his eyes and allowed his Chakra sense to wander slowly around them attempting to pick up other signs of Chakra around them to see if they were truly alone or if they were being watched. He found signs of Chakra but they were to faint to really understand their nature, He opened his eyes slowly and looked at Zero, "There are faint Chakra Signs around us, I am not sure what they are, they are too faint to read properly. Where ever you have taken us I must admit the sense of adventure is enticing. "Nabito stated and turned and walked slowly in no particular direction he wanted to explore as Zero had said.

wc 144/1405
Post 10/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Soon after nodding large creatures jumped from the grass. Roaring at them Zero tilted his head only to noticed something strange about them. "That's odd...they look like cats...but...they are a lot bigger then anything i've seen." The large tiger looked over at the boys then spoke roughly at them saying, "Tell me what brings you to Saber tooth Jungle. These lands belong to us and a few of our brother-en but to have humans travel here would have taken you at least 4 months and with our short cut it would have taken you 2 months. So answer me this how did you get to our area!" Zero tilted his head and his eyes were in a shock expression as he was confused as to how a cat like animal was talking to him and Nabito. Turning his head Zero said shockingly, "hey...this pussy cat is talking to us right...cause i might be a little high after our jump."
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 am

Nabito looked at the cat as it spoke to him and Zero. He looked over his shoulder at the other cats that were now within his comfort zone which in turned made him slightly uncomfortable. He looked back to Zero and nodded, "He indeed just speak to us, it is not your imagination or intoxication..."He stated logically. He turned and faced the Cat and bowed his head respectfully to him but not lowering his eyes so he could not see movements should they happen. " We are from the Kumo village, we were learning the ability of Kuchiyose no Jutsu. My friend here accidentally placed his hand in what I can only assume was a summoning circle while practicing and now here we are."He stated politely. He was weary of cats that were bigger then him. In his interaction with cats they always seemed to wig out on him almost spastically when he least expected it. So he decided to stay on guard for this exchange should he need to get him and Zero out quickly.

WC 177/1582
Post 11/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:42 pm

The cat roared at them with a laugh saying, "Trying to learn to summon, that's quiet funny the last human that was able to summon us was well over 25 years ago. He became something that he couldn't control and then poof ended up a tiger like your animals in your domain. NOw why would we want to let humans try and become or even want to control us as their pets?" Zero looked over at Nabito saying, "I'm trying to follow my father's foot steps i'm not sure he had a Tiger as his animal summoning." The animals looked over at him saying, "Hmmm your father?!"
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Nabito looked at the Animal and his brow raised slightly, "Are you suggesting a Shinobi of the Uchiha Clan to be to weak to stave off the overcoming power of the Summoning Jutsu? I surely think you do not know my clan well enough cat..."He stated he looks around slowly at the others present then back down at the Tiger. "My clan is among the strongest Shinobi that has ever walked this world. I can for certain tell you that some summoning Jutsu will prove no challenge for me."He stated softly. "An I believe you of a warrior species would wish true warriors to summon you. I can atest to my abilities and that I my comrade here."He stated.

WC 122/1704
Post 12/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Hearing the Uchiha child talk to him stating he was a cat the tiger roared loudly as the trees started to shake, "Test your abilities then i shall...but with our own shinobi in a way...." Soon a tiger humanoid figure walked from behind the trees looking down at them with a headband on his forehead. "The tiger you see before you is known a Swift...but if you think you are able to handle him then so be it. As for you little boy what is your thoughts on doing anything." Zero looked over at the tiger and then back on Nabito saying, "Tigers...aren't my kind of animal...if anything i rather summon a Bird kind of animal or at least Dog kind of animal. But i don't let a friend fight alone so if you need me we can begin as soon as you are ready."
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Nabito looked up at the humanoid and he reached up grabbing hold of his traveling cloak and tossed it aside, revealing his red leather trench coat with the symbol of the phoenix embroided with yellow and gold thread on the back. He reached into his pocket retrieving his headband and placed the plate against his forehead and tied it quickly behind his head. He untied the blindfold around his head and pulled it off out of the way of his vision the time of day did not permit too much light. His eyes looked towards the humanoid once more tying the headband around his wrist. He reached down retrieving the Kunai with his tags attached to them and looked at "Swift" and smirked softly. "Then test me away...I will not disappoint."

WC 132/1836
Post 13/30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next