Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Dante's C-ranked missions EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Dante's C-ranked missions EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Dante's C-ranked missions EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Dante's C-ranked missions EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Dante's C-ranked missions EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Dante's C-ranked missions EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Dante's C-ranked missions EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Dante's C-ranked missions EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Dante's C-ranked missions EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Dante's C-ranked missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Dante's C-ranked missions Left_bar_bleue116/200Dante's C-ranked missions Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Dante's C-ranked missions Empty
PostSubject: Dante's C-ranked missions   Dante's C-ranked missions EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:26 am

Standing outside of the Hokage’s building holding a scroll in his hand of a mission they had given him, “seems like I am to take out another gang again.” he said as he sighed turning around to face head out on his travels yet again to go where the mission was taking him this time. Apparently the mission had him going to face off against a gang of apparently ruthless tough guys who apparently had not a single shinobi in their group, although he had a feeling that they had maybe some genins in their gang.

The traveling was always the boring part of missions as they always seemed to be boring, especially doing them alone. He made his way walking down the path that he had gathered information on to finding this group which was interesting. They seemed to keep to themselves unless they apparently only wanted your skills or abilities. A few moments later Dante could hear them clear as day trying to get set up for flank moves to which he couldn’t help but laugh about, “I know you’re there, don’t even try that shit.” he said as he unsheathed his kusanagi sword and laughed as he looked around at their positions. Hearing a tree branch rustle from the weight of one of the men jumping off it, he slashed the mans sword into two hitting him before turning around to slash at the man behind him.

The large amount of thugs that we’re hiding in the shrubs and brushes of the forestry, they all seemed to charge Dante all at the same time to which was their mistake and ended up working to Dante’s advantage, he grabbed his other sword and raised it above his head before bringing it down launching a huge blast of his swords special ability on its second level base attack. The group was wiped out in no time although there was still a good portion still alive, apparently, they we’re genins who didn’t become chuunins and in frustration they turned against their country. Dante stood there before them sighing as he looked at them all before shaking his head “I don’t think you understand your guys’ position, “I’m stronger then all of you.” he said withdrawing his Kusanagi sword again. Before he turned to face the small group of genins, ‘although they out numbered him greatly they would have troubles trying to take on a better and more experienced shinobi then them.

The first one charged in at Dante from his backside to his mistake as he heard him charge in, Dante turned around to slash the sword down before feeling a kunai cut his skin on his forearm to which he turned to stab them in the stomach. The amount of blood shed and fighting left from all the fighting that was going on Dante sighed after his mission was finished and turned to look up into the sky as he sighed cleaning off his kusanagi sword before he turned to head back home.
504|500
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Dante's C-ranked missions Left_bar_bleue116/200Dante's C-ranked missions Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Dante's C-ranked missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's C-ranked missions   Dante's C-ranked missions EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:25 am

Dante walked out into the streets as he looked about the area wondering what sort of mission he was requested to go upon this time, he had just returned from removing a gang from existence but this was completely different in a way, as soon as Dante arrived at the hokages building he walked inside to see a scroll already waiting for him, “what type of mission is it this time?” he asked sighing as he was bored of being summoned like some cheap and obedient dog and he was starting to get annoyed by that crap.

“Be careful of how you talk to the Hokage and his advisors Dante, you are yet still a genin so be cautious of your actions and take care what you say!” one of the advisors said so carelessly to Dante as if he thought Dante cared about governmental power in the slightest.

“I fight your fucking wars and I do your missions for money, and I gain more fighting experience then you do sitting on your worthless ass all day.” Dante said before he sighed and walked over grabbing the mission scroll and walking out “never mind I’m already annoyed with your annoying voice that I’ve gotten a headache.” Dante said flickering out of the building before he heard a couple jounins appear around him, “Dante, you really need to take better care of what you say in front of the council, there won’t be people to defend you all the time if you continue to do this.” one of them said patting him on the shoulder, “but if you would like, we’ll come along with you on this mission, we’ve read it and its going to be a tough one, we’re surprised that the council snuck this passed the hokage, its really an A-rank mission made to look like a simple C-rank mission until you do the mission.” the jounins said as the patted Dante on the back, “Well that seems like something those pricks would try and pull just to get rid of someone who doesn’t simply bow down.” he said getting more annoyed with the council.

Sure enough after reading the scroll Dante sighed a deep breath, “sounds like a good idea that you offered to come along.” he said as a large sweat dropped at the back of his head “THEY WANT ME TO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????” he shouted thinking about what they wanted him to do. “They want me to find and take out an A-class run-away nin!?” he said looking at the scroll dumbly. “how the hell do they expect me to do such a retarded thing!” he said as he walked with the two jounins. They both looked at each other and laughed “Its actually easier then it seems Dante, your skills are actually that of a jounins… well for the most part, your chakra could use more work…” they said with a snicker, “but none the less you are pretty strong besides that fact, you could actually stand on par with Hayabusa.” they said with a nod to each other. “I know that we had a spar yesterday.” he said looking at them wondering what they we’re doing.

A sweat dropped at the back of both their heads before looking at each other, “they sparred yesterday!?” the said dumbly to each other, “that’s good to know you two are on friendly terms but you two actually sparred!?” they asked wondering at what kind of damage Haya and Dante caused in their sparring field. “Well that aside the mission is taking us to some uncontrolled country so deal with this jounin, but be wary just because he’s a jounin doesn’t dismiss the fact that he might be very difficult to defeat.” one of them said having an idea that the fight could possibly kill all three of them easily.

The group set out of Konoha to a disclosed country which the trip would take them a long time to get too, but the trip there was the best part as they stopped here and there to party and have fun as they continued to on their path for the most part. After the group had arrived in the country it was time to gather information to which Dante just shrugged off.

“Isn’t it just better to create a large scene and have him come to us?” Dante said looking at his partners he was with for the time being. They looked at each other and sighed “we NEED this information to find out just how strong this man is!” they said as the both punched Dante on the top of his head, “but in any case, we still need to find out what his name is, does he have any support and what kinds of techniques he has in his possession and knowledge.” one of them said as he sighed looking at Dante. After the whole group gather all the required information was gathered the group found themselves face to face with their target.

“So they send a genin, and two failed jounins after me.” Titharn said as he laughed jokingly looking at Dante, Gourey, and Zelgodis. “Who the hell are you calling a genin!?” Dante said annoyed. “Don’t let him anger you.” Zelgodis said as he looked over at Gourey, “seems like this fight is going to be dragged out a bit more than usual.” Gourey said as he sighed. Titharn looked at the group and sighed “what the hell are you guys going on about?” he said as he started to form hand seals before unleashing a strong wind attack that awkwardly Dante knew about, “watch it! Its Daitopa!” Dante said as he looked over to Gourey who was forming an earth jutsu that would hopefully counter the jounins jutsu, “this shit is nuts! I never knew wind jutsu’s could be so damn strong!” he said as he gritted his teeth before he withdrew his Kage Odachii katana and unleashed his swords level one attack at Daitopa which turned the winds power against Titharn which pretty much rendered the attack useless, “that’s quite a sword you have there boy, I think I should take away such a dangerous toy from you.” he said with a laugh.

Dante stabbed the sword into the ground and shrugged “if you can wield the blade I’d be more than just surprised!” he said as he laughed about it, Titharn appeared before Dante but as soon as he touched the blades handle his hand shot full of pain and started to bleed from cuts upon his hand, “AHH!!!” what the hell is with this stupid sword!?” he shouted as he dropped the sword to which Dante picked it back up, “there’s nothing wrong with the blade, but there’s a secret to it that only I know about.” he said as he sighed looking at Titharn with a smirk on his face.

“What makes you think I’d give up my weapons so freely!?” he asked laughing at Titharn as he flashed from where he was to behind him giving a slash to which he countered easily slapping Dante with the back of his hand across the face, “Don’t take me so easily you little bastard!” Tith shouted at Dante before got into a two verse one fight with Zel and Gourey, Dante rubbed his face and sighed before he made a double summoning of Entai and Jax, “lets rip this asshole apart!” he said getting frustrated with Titharn for him slapping him like he was a child. “you ready for the hard ball combo Jax and Entai?” Dante asked looking straight at Titharn as he was busy dodging and deflecting all of Zel and Gourey’s attacks, Titharn turned to stop and send Jax back to the tigers realm before he turned to be bitten by Entai who left Titharn and himself wide open, Dante managed to run him into the side but missing any vital points, only injuring him slightly. “DAMN YOU!” titharn shouted as Entai released and jumped back as well as Dante.

The fight was dragging on for a long enough time that it was starting to annoy everyone but for Zelgodis this was his last mission sadly, he was cut down within the battle that all the attacks we’re dragging on for as it was getting to be a bit too much high paced for him, Dante managed to save Gourey a couple times from being killed by Titharns hands.

The fight dragged on so long that at the end Titharn was dead finally, but Dante and Gourey we’re tired beyond all recognition, after returning and passing the news on that Zelgodis had died the two of them reported that the mission was completed, but with a heavy cost.

After which Dante returned home and started to sleep and to which he awoke to help Jubei train then the shop and everything else in his life he had to deal with. The life of a shinobi is not an easy life.
1504|1500
Back to top Go down

Dante's C-ranked missions
Page 1 of 1