Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

D-ranked missions [Satyr]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
D-ranked missions [Satyr] Left_bar_bleue20/200D-ranked missions [Satyr] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

D-ranked missions [Satyr] Empty
PostSubject: D-ranked missions [Satyr]   D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Uchiha Satyr was looking at the scroll that contained his mission upon it. It was only D-rank, and as such was what he would consider as simple, dull and boring. This particular mission resulted in him spending the day on a farm, tending to any need that the farmer may have. *This is going to be rather dull* he thought to himself, before destroying the evidence of the mission by incinerating it. He started walking through the street on the way to the farm, which was just outside the village border, so the quickest ruote was straight through the main street and out through the main gate. While walking through the street he was thinking of every thing that he needed, as far as tools and equipment went. *For a start im going to need to get me some Kunai and shuriken... maybe i can pick them up after this mission, since the sooner i get that done the sooner i get paid and the sooner I can carry on with my aims.* As Satyr neared the gate he saw both of the usual chuunin gate guards, he gave a slight nod in their direction, to which they returned with a gesture to carry on, showing that they know he's left the village and for a reason that they know, in this case a mission on behalf of the village. Once he had left the gates he checked the instructions he wrote on a separate peice of paper. According to his guide he needed to make a right, and within five minutes he should be at the farm.
Once he had reached the farm he noticed that there was a man waiting for him out on the dusty path between two fields that surved as the main road to the farm. "The genin I sent out for i presume... I've been waiting for you." the old man asked
"Yes that's me, how can I be of help today?" Satyr replied
"well it's simple really, shouldn't be any problem for one such as yourself. You see that field over their? *points* I would like you to uproot all of the weeds that are in it. Come see me when your done I shall be over in the farmhouse." With that the old man started to walk towards the farm house inbetween the various fields on this particular farm. Overall it didn't take Satyr too long to complete the task given, but longer than he would've liked, and after reporting the the farm owner he went back to the hokage as soon as possible so that he could start his next mission as soon as possible.
441 words
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
D-ranked missions [Satyr] Left_bar_bleue20/200D-ranked missions [Satyr] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

D-ranked missions [Satyr] Empty
PostSubject: Re: D-ranked missions [Satyr]   D-ranked missions [Satyr] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:48 pm

As Satyr was reading yet another D-rank mission breifing, he realised he might actually be able to weave in some training to make it more worth while doing. This was for a single reason, it involved helping out the local post office, as the normal mail man was i'll and wouldn't be able to deliver mail. This meant that he would be the one to take letters and parcels and deliver them all around the village, meaning that while being faster and the stealthier at doing it the more practice he would have for when his mission was to deliver an important document undetected. The main post office building Was on one of the corners leading off of the main street, so from the hokage's office it didn't take long for Satyr to reach it. As he entered it, a bell going off on the door, he noticed a large pile of mail and a note ontop. The note read "To the genin requested, please deliver all of these letters and parcels to their correct addresses before the end of the afternoon. Please keep in mind that some of these could be important so be sure not to lose any." *Right time for me to get to work* he though while he picked up the area 1's package conataining all the letters for that area. *Lets see... where is area 1... ahh yes its to the north*, he then set out for that area and began his mission. By early afternoon all of the mail had been delivered and with that the mission had been completed. *That was more menial than i had in mind, but at least i got a good work out* he thought while heading back into the village.
292 words
Back to top Go down

D-ranked missions [Satyr]
Page 1 of 1