Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
D ranked Missions x15 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
D ranked Missions x15 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
D ranked Missions x15 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
D ranked Missions x15 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
D ranked Missions x15 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
D ranked Missions x15 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
D ranked Missions x15 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

D ranked Missions x15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
D ranked Missions x15 Left_bar_bleue18/200D ranked Missions x15 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

D ranked Missions x15 Empty
PostSubject: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:31 pm

1. Destroy my backyard 1000 year old tree.
After the bout with his father the Hyuuga clan member Haruki started his adventures with a few missions. Knowing the missions were something that he was going to get bored with it seem. He knew that D ranked missions where a little childish even for a Hyuuga of the Main Family Branch. But Haruki just ignored it and continued on ward with it. As he came to the house holding up the scroll the young man sighed walking to the house to knock on the door. The person opened the door saying, “Hello…Oh you must be the shinobi to come and take down my great tree.” Haruki bowed saying, “That is correct sir I’m Haruki a pleasure to meet you. Where is the tree located?”

The old man bowed and smiled saying, “Nice to meet you Haruki I’m Akifusa. It’s located in the backyard I’ll take you to it if you would like that.” Haruki nodded walking behind to where the tree was and staring at it for a moment. The tree was big and tall as the boy blinked he sighed saying, “Seriously…I have to take out this tree…well…then let me get started then…” Placing his backpack down having the missions within it. Haruki had take a stance pulling his hands back and focusing on his chakra for a little bit. As he was controlling it he quickly shot forward having the wave of chakra travel through the tree. Having it soon making a cracking noise. The boy nodded with the tree falling down ward. Falling away from the old man and Haruki into the deep forest behind the man’s house. He was impressed with the skills. “Oh thank you…that tree has been the bother of me for my long time. Bring some horrible memories from what I remember.”

Walking pass the old man Haruki looked at the tree with a heart carved into it having two letters in it. ‘I see the horrible memory is the lost of a loved one.’ Turning around Haruki bid the old man goodbye as he marked off the for the next mission.
Words: 350
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
D ranked Missions x15 Left_bar_bleue18/200D ranked Missions x15 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 pm

2. How fast are you?
Sighing as he had just finished taking out a man’s old tree Haruki came across something interesting a young boy was stretching getting ready for something interesting. “Hey you…yeah you Hyuuga member. I challenge you to a speeding contest are you man enough for it?” Haruki looked at his scrolls and noticed that it was a request to race someone by this lot. Smiling the man couldn’t say no to a challenge and accepted the race. As he walked forward Haruki jumped in the air warming up getting ready for the race to begin. Within three seconds of counting down ward. The men both shot from the starting line running pass everyone and everything at a flash both of them where heading quickly to the training field only to have them slide under peoples legs.

’This guy is fast but it seems I’ll have to use my byakugan so I can avoid any problems later on.’ As Haruki used his eyes to dodge people the young man was just using his reaction timing to dodge most of the attacks. Ducking under and hoping over them. Landing they both jumped on to the top of buildings hoping around and was almost their as they jumped over everything and landed. In a straight way towards the training grounds. Both staring at each other it was hard to decided whom was going to finish. As the racers where head to head they were coming in closer and neck and neck only to have both of them slide towards the finish line. With the dust covering the shinobi. They stood up looking at each as they had the ribbion on them. “Seems we both win my friend.” Smiling at Haruki the boy nodded saying, “Yep seems so well I’ll be seeing you thanks for racing me.

Haruki took out his next mission assignment and laughed cause it was at the training field no matter what he would have to come here to train whomever.
Words: 330
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 pm

3. Quickly Help…I need help with my Taijutsu!
Walking to the training field a young girl was trying to learn her battle stances and work on her taijutsu. However each time she would perform an attack it would recoil hurting her. From the fighting doll she was using. This made things a little more interesting to Haruki walking towards her. The man waved his hand saying, “Hello I’m Haruki I’ve accepted your request in helping you from what I understand train under hand to hand combat is that correct?” Nodding the young girl said lightly with her soft voice, “Yes but I don’t get I t yet and the test is tomorrow if I don’t pass I’ll never become a Genin can you help me please?” Nodding Haruki placed his things down once more. Looking over at her with a faint smirk.

Taking a fighting stance he said, “Now stand just like I’m doing with your arm ducked deep into your waist. After which place your fist upward like so. Then with a great burst of your own stamina and strength release all of it like this!” Giving an example Haruki released air from his hands and looked at the young girl as she did like he told her. She release something but it wasn’t strong enough. “Now what…” She said wondering if he was done. Haruki pointed to the doll saying, “Now focus harder then what you did before. Then control all of the energy you have and push and release forward with all your strength behind it!” Doing so the doll took the damage from her but the damage was only small enough that you could see a small curve in it.

She smiled cheering herself then turned to look over at him saying, “thank you so much!” Haruki nodded saying, “No problem however I must take my leave I have a lot I need to finish before tomorrow.
Words: 313
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

4. Stare with me…at these lovely Clouds.
Haruki was left walking back to the village on his own. When he glanced at the next mission he couldn’t believe what it read. Having to be someone that wanted serious missions the male figure sighed heavily looking over at it. “Great…I have to find this person and look at some clouds…how lazy can they be…” Haruki said softly under his breath. Soon after which a shinobi walking from afar looked at him saying, “Hey you must be the shinobi that took up my mission. Well not really a mission more of a relaxation. The names, Nara Torio. I’ve been able to avoid some training and troublesome people.” Blinking at him Haruki replied, “Well nice to meet you Torio I’m Hyuuga Haruki so…why look at clouds?”

The Nara member shrugged and walked off having the man follow him up some stairs. As they reached the top Torio yawned and laid down to start his mission. With Haruki laying beside him to stare as well. “Never understood why people would stare at clouds…” Torio heard the confusing in his voice and answered, “Simple to escape problems and be able to not stress out so much. You should try it some it could help you out cause it seems like you’ve been having a lot in you.” Haruki closed his eyes and laughed a little saying with a joking in his voice, “What do you have a jutsu that makes you able to read my thoughts.” Torio smiled saying, “Nah I just listen to people carefully. Oh well…thanks for laying here and looking at them with me I’ve relaxed as much as possible. If I don’t get home soon I’m going to get in trouble with my dad.

Torio stood up waving goodbye to Haruki as he vanished from the rooftops to head home. Haruki stood up as well and smiled saying, “Thanks…for helping me relax Torio…hope we meet again.” Haruki crossed off his mission and began looking for the next mission. With shock he noticed 4 of them were made and requested by his father. “Damn he is a sneaky man that is for sure I wonder what he is up to.” Haruki got up and walked down the stairs heading over to the Hyuuga quarters to meet his father.
Words: 379
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

5. The First Hyuuga Rule!
As Hyuuga Hiroshi was waiting for his son the man smiled to see that he was going to finally show him the meaning of being a Hyuuga. Haruki came through the gates of his home to see his father waiting for him. “What seems to be the mission about if your going to beat me up again forget I’m not falling for this again. For one it’s pointless to even have me appear before you and talk to you father.” Haruki was a little ticked off that his father would even plan some missions to be done by no other then himself. Even the details are hidden from him until he arrives to find them out for himself. “Haruki…I’m your father and as your father you must know the main four rules of the Hyuuga Clan!”

Blinking to this his father smiled saying, “First Rules is the ability to focus on chakra and use it outwards so you’ll be able to use it’s power to a whole new level.” Haruki was confused as he decided to walk away from his father. But only to have him appear before him pushing backwards with a powerful force of chakra. “To get pass me you’ll have to do the same thing to me Haruki now begin!” Controlling his chakra was one thing but having it increase was another. Pulling back Haruki focused his chakra towards his hands then tightly placed his arms by his waisted. Shooting forward the man flew a few feet backwards having a smile on his face. “Good…now you’re learning…the next part of the mission is about to begin for you as well but the question is are you going to want to learn it and take it under your own wing?”

Haruki threw his bag down and smiled at his father nodding to this as the next mission was about to begin.
Words: 313

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 pm

6. The Second Hyuuga Rule: Gentle Fist!
His father took an odd stance remembering before what the stance was. Haruki smirked at it saying to himself, ‘That is the same stance he took before and hit me with. But the odd thing about it was it closed my chakra if I can dodge then I’ll be able to survive a little longer.’ With the byakugan activated the men stood a stance getting ready to come at one another. His father was still taking the stance saying, “Second rule of the hyuuga clan…gentle fist!” Shooting from his spot Haruki jumped back walking and taking a few steps looking over at him with a smile. But leaving his guard down was the biggest mistake. As his father had appeared behind him and placed his palm on his back having him be shot forward. Pushing himself from hitting the ground the boy did a flip in the air and landed on his feet only to fall to on his right knee.

”Shit…he got me…I forgot how fast he truly was. No matter gentle fist or rough fist it doesn’t matter to me I’ll take it and survive for myself.’ Haruki was getting ready to attack only this time his father relaxed and looked over at him saying, “With you controlling chakra correctly you’ll be able to even learn this style now as for you though you’ll need to figure out how you’ll be able to learn or when is the perfect time for you to learn the style and face off against your opponents.” Haruki sighed and just deactivated his byakugan saying, “Is this just hit me and tell me what I need to do missions cause I’ll get sick of them very quickly.” His father laughed saying, “Then you’ll enjoy the final mission you’ll have with me.”
Words: 298
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 pm

7. The Final Hyuuga Rule: Father Son Training Bout II
Haruki blinked for a moment saying, “What are you talking about…” Soon after he said that with his voice pissed off and having one eye raised he was quickly punched into the stomach and flung backwards on his back. His father told him that he was going to enjoy the last mission they had together. Getting up from the attacks that was delted to him Haruki looked at his father saying, “You can’t cause harm to me it’s a D rank ranked mission not some B ranked!” His father laughed saying, “No I can’t kill you the missions never stated anything about fighting you for the future.”

Blinking and raising his fist the man was highly ticked off at his father because of the reaction he gave him. Darting off at him the men began fighting with one another. Having the chakra pulse outwards with one another. However something was a uneasy for them as they stopped after a few minutes passing. Breathing heavily Haruki looked at his father saying with a tiring tone, “Are we done yet!” Hiroshi nodded to his son saying, “Understand this…I’ll not always be there to protect or help you train so I’m training you so you can grow twice as strong and become even stronger then myself Haruki. Now go continue with your missions I’m sure you have a lot more that need to be completed if I’m correct.

Having beats of sweat coming from his face the boy nodded picking up his items and placing them on his back turning around to head out his quarters only to stay still for a moment and said, “Forgive…I’m sorry if I seem out of order when I say that your boring sometimes. But I’m glad you help me train even more Father…” Smiling back at his son he nodded as the boy walked out to continue on with his missions.
Words: 315
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

8. Stop the Inuzuka Clan Member…
Walking outside the Hyuuga quarters Haruki was reading his next mission out loud to himself. “Let’s see it says here…Can someone please help stop this Inuzuka Clan member from jumping and making loud noises I can’t seem to focus on my training nor research with the insects. He’s creating such a ruckus with his animal as well. Hmmm seems as though it’s locked in the forest section of the village oh well.” Taking up the offered mission the young man hurried over towards the forest only to arrive with the shinobi standing by the fence hearing the Inuzuka member making loud noise. “Wow…so you weren’t kidding about this he is pretty loud out here.” Haruki replied to the shinobi. The young man turned with a smile on his face saying, “Finally someone that took up my mission thank goodness. Please stop them I need to finish for the exam if you don’t mind!” Nodding to him Haruki walked over yelling out.

”Hey fool why not keep it down some people are trying to train you know!” The inuzuka clan member jumped down looking over at Haruki in the face and growled saying, “oh yeah make me stay quiet then it’s a free village and free forest for all!” Soon after saying that Haruki kicked him dead square in the balls having him fall over in pain in a high screeching noise. “Hmmm…sorry I don’t like people yelling, telling me what to do and also getting my face so keep it down or it will get a lot worse!” The inuzuka clan member nodded getting up and running away with his hands between his legs. “There you go…all solved I hope everything else goes well for you as well tomorrow.” Haruki waved his hand vanishing off to his next location.
Words: 299

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

9. I was robbed by a Merchant!
Walking back towards the Village Haruki nodded a young woman having to talk with a Merchant only for him to steal something from her. Watching carefully Haruki ran up to her talking with her saying, “What happen ma’am?” She was upset for a while before answering Haruki saying, “That man stole my grandmother’s diamond earrings she left me.” Nodding to that information Haruki knew this wasn’t one of his missions but he took off after the person chasing him towards the alleyway that was leading to a dead in. As they both stopped looking at one another. It was odd for a merchant to steal that’s when Haruki smiled saying, “So stealing is something you do as you dress up as a Merchant huh thief?” The man laughed saying, “You have no idea what I’m after so please just run a long little kid.”

After saying that Haruki’s face turned red with anger and darted off at the man having to fight him for the earrings. Only after a few hours had passed with his clothing torn and his back pack half way destroyed the young boy sighed walking towards the woman handing her the earrings saying, “Here you go ma’am sorry for the wait…” She smiled taking them and then giving him a hug saying, “It’s quiet alright I’ll tell the Hokage of what you did for me thank you kind shinobi.” She ran off with him standing then falling on to his back almost passed out. “That…hurt…I think she…stabbed me with the earrings…”
Words: 255
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm

10. Clean my yard of this trash please!
After having to awaken from a short nap and looking up at the clouds Haruki smiled to them saying, “That felt great…but what am I doing on the ground…” Remembering that he had fought off a robber for some earrings he snapped his fingers taking out a scroll to look at the next mission for him. “Ok…so the house is on the outskirts of town…seems like something I can handle. Jumping up the young Hyuuga started his walk heading towards the house that was on his map. Arriving his noticed an old man cleaning his yard. Walking towards him Haruki waved his hand saying, “Good day sir I’m here to help you clean your yard if you don’t mind.” The old man smiled saying, “Ah you’re the young man that took up my offer for the mission thank you lad. I just need the remaining trash to be picked up if that’s ok with you.” Nodding Haruki started picking up the trash and throwing it into the trash basket that was on his back. After several minutes of doing the mission the sun was getting ready to set. “How does it look mister?” The man smiled saying, “It looks wonderful thank you so much for the help if anything you’re doing great on this so keep up the good work son.” Once he finished Haruki just placed the basket in the house that was full of trash. Blinking at it the boy turned saying, “You should I don’t know dumb this stuff…” The old man laughed saying, “Nah…these are treasures for me…but they keep blowing out of here and landing on my lawn. You’re the 40th shinobi to do this for me. Thanks kid.”

Haruki twitched and waved good bye pissed and noting to never do that mission again. Even if he was told to do it.
Words: 307
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm

11. Can you test something for me?
Haruki was walking once again back into town before looking at the next mission that required him to walk towards the training grounds. As he sighed from the missions coming towards him the young man walked to the field to look around only to see nobody around soon after the ground under him was beginning to break apart. As he jumped back from the breaking earth he stared at it with a blank confusion on his face and was puzzled as to what the hell was going on. Coming up a shinobi breathing heavily looking at him. “Oh hiya…you must be the shinobi that took up my mission correct?” Haruki blinked staring at him and having a soft nod. “Yeah the name is Haruki Hyuuga how can I help you or so it seems?”

The shinobi jumped from the hole saying, “Well I need to use something on you if you don’t mind of course you can deny the course of this test and walk away.” Haruki shrugged saying calmly, “Nah I’m good I want to see what the purpose of the entire ground hog or going mole was about?” Smiling the boy jumped back saying, “It’s my Earth Style jutsu that’s what I’m wanting to try on you if you don’t mind” Nodding to him the boy smiled and jumped back more finishing hand seals saying, “Doton – Maze Trap!” Within seconds the ground rose capturing Haruki in a maze like design trap. Looking at the walls carefully he was somewhat amazed at it. But then yelled out, “Nice can you free me…cause I hate mazes with passion if that’s alright with you.”

The boy dismissed the jutsu saying, “Well what do you think of it?” Haruki shook his head from the dirt in his hair. “Not bad I liked it but I hate mazes so it had some affect on me you could say.” Laughing softly the boy nodded saying, “Well thank you for your time back to my Doton Mole jutsu.” Finishing the hand seals the boy dug into the ground quick having Haruki stare again and sigh, “weird shinobis now a days.”
Words: 355

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 pm

12. The Meeting…
Walking around Haruki had finally finished his eleventh mission. He had only a few more to go however something was puzzling him. As he was in the forest he looked around thinking he was walking in circles. “This is bad…did I get caught by someone’s genjutsu by mistake…or is this all on purpose.” Having the byakugan activate Haruki started walking forward but then was stopped by someone from behind him. Turning quickly the chakra that was giving off was a little different then most he blinked and remembered whom it was. “Its…you what do you want now!” The figure smiled saying, “Now don’t be like that I just wanted to have a little talk with you that’s all. Have you decided to take up my offer of joining me?”

Haruki laughed saying, “Hell no, now what do you really want with me huh?” The man smiled again and shrugged saying with disappointment in his voice. “Well nothing now seems you’ll have to be killed during the break of the war oh well time to go for me. But here is a gift for one you triggered by Genjutsu. Finishing a hand seal quickly Haruki was caught in a genjutsu to quickly to react. After a few minutes of breathing heavily and being tormented by a nightmare. Haruki looked around and saw nothing. “Damn…the meeting with him was part of my mission as well…so he set me up just to see me…wonder what his plans are.” Haruki got up and walked home decided it was time for him to continue his missions.
Words: 261
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 pm

13. Tree Climbing Exercise!
Walking towards the tree a shinobi was looking up a tree and started to run it but fell down quickly on his head. Turning over to look at the shinobi Haruki couldn’t help but burst out laughing but then help him up asking, “What are you doing?” Haruki was curious as to what the man was up to. He didn’t seem old but it looked at s though he was the same as Haruki. The shinobi turned and answered, “Simple I’m learning to control my chakra by climbing this tree. It’s said to be good training if you can do it of course that’s the only problem.” Haruki smiled saying, “Mind if I give it a try?” The man nodded saying, “Go for it just do this. Focus your chakra flow to the bottom of your feet too much will crush the bark and to little will have you fall flat on your face.”

Nodding to this Haruki closed his eyes and begun to focus on his chakra to get ready to start climbing up the tree slowly having the chakra stick to the bark like a suction. Smiling Haruki begun taking small steps up the tree as he was walking the Shinobi smiled and followed behind him as they were reaching the first branch they began running up the tree quickly only to shot off from the tree and landing on the top of it several minutes later. “Hey that was fun…thanks for the training my friend!” The shinobi nodded to Haruki, “No problem well I’m off it’s getting late so good luck to you in the future.” Haruki nodded looking at the sun setting.
Words: 276

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

14. The Lost Blade
The Hyuuga child was hoping trees only to see someone walking with a blade sheath in their hands. Landing besides them Haruki walked behind them saying, “Hello need help looking for something?” The man turned nodding saying, “Yes dear god, did you take up my mission looking for my blade?” Nodding Haruki did take up the mission for a blade didn’t think it was going to be an hard task at all. Having the byakugan active the boy turned looking for the blade saying, “What does it look like? Is it Unique or have any certain looks on it?” The man looked at the sky saying, “Yes it does actually it has the characters on the side of it reading, ‘Check Mate’ It’s a very popular sword of mine that I use in battles in order to win them of course.”

Turning his head about 25 degrees away from the man he was able to spot the blade from a distances saying, “It seems to be at least 25 feet away from here we can make it though it’s not in bad shape at all plus it’s giving off some weird chakra are you aware of it?” The man nodded saying, “Yep I sealed a few of my chakra into so it would never get ruin if anything or if I’m in trouble it releases chakra into me.” Blinking to the idea of that Haruki smiled saying, “Well I hope you enjoy and good luck with the blade in future battles I need to start heading home now good bye.” Haruki left waving to the man as he took off running reading the last mission that was from his father again.
Words: 281

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

15. The Race Home!
Reading the mission Haruki blinked at the rules as it reads, “Dear Haruki I know you’ve been completing missions but you have a final mission you must complete you have to race the sun home. Meaning…be home before the sun vanishes if your not in the Hyuuga Quarters by that time you’ll have to sleep outside for the night.” Placing the scroll in his pocket the boy just yelled out, “GOD DAMNIT NOT AGAIN!” Running he looked back to see the sun was only showing ¼ now has he was still running faster then anything. Running through the village the boy slid around under people again passing them up as well as the office to deliver the missions too. He didn’t have time for that though. As he was coming up to the Quarters of the Hyuuga Clan.

Haruki could see his father waiting for him as the sun was only showing a hair of it left. Within five seconds remaining for the Hyuuga he slid for the goal. Landing the dust shot up in the air with his father coughing from the dust and looked at him with a smile saying, “Well now…seems you made in the nick of time son. I guess sleeping outside isn’t your thing then.” Laughing he looked a this father and just punched him in the gut walking into the house saying, “I hate you sometimes…and right now is that time…Goodnight…” His father just laughed more as the day for the Hyuuga ended with him completing most of his missions.
Words: 256

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D ranked Missions x15   D ranked Missions x15 Empty

Back to top Go down

D ranked Missions x15
Page 1 of 1