Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

8 D rank missions Ryukatsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

8 D rank missions Ryukatsu Empty
PostSubject: 8 D rank missions Ryukatsu   8 D rank missions Ryukatsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Alright before I can go off to Konoha for the Chunin Exams I need to complete 8 D Ranked Missions. That will be as easy as pie. First I'll get the missions scrolls from the office. I dashed toward the Kage building and entered the mission room. " Hey mission giver-San! I need 8 D rank mission scrolls so I can participate in the Chunin Exams!" He just looked at me (-_-) and put 8 mission scrolls on his desk. I put them in my bag and started on my way. I opened up the first one.

Title: Picking weeds
Requestor: Flower Shop Woman
Description: Pick the weeds so I can plant my tulips

I sighed. Boringgggg. But what can i expect out of a D rank mission. Alright. Im on it. I dashed to the flower shop at top speed and knocked a old man and swore I killed him. I just yelled, "Sorry!" Then I made my move to the flower shop. Ran upstairs to the top floor opened up a door and of course I saw old lady Edanus. I said, "Where are the weeds I'm here for the mission." She didn't even look at me and pointed to the weeds next to her while she was deep into watering her tulips. I couldn't help but comment, "If you have those tulips why do you need to plant more?" She grumply snapped, "I didn't ask for some little bastard with a lollipop in his mouth to come piss and moan about my tulips did I? I thought I asked for a Genin to pick my weeds and be gone!" I snapped back, "Fine bitch but when you have a heart attack and need assistance and I notice it on the mission board I think I'll stay home because you don't want to hear me piss and moan! " She shot me a look and said, "As expected of the demon kid." I clenched my fist and almost knocked her head off her shoulders but realized that would cause me to fail my mission and waste my time. I just rolled up my sleeves and started pulling the weeds out as fast as I could. I might have snatched a daisy or to out by "accident" but she didn't notice so I told her they were gone and I will be leaving. I dashed down stairs and out the door and opened my next mission scroll.

Title: Catch the Thief
Requestor: Weapon Sales Lady
Description: A kid steals shruiken every sunday. Catch him after he tries and show him some justice.

Well this should be easy because I already knew who the theif was. Toshimaru always bragged to me and Kajima that he stole shuriken. We never really paid attention though. I dashed across the street to the weapon sales lady who showed me a teethy smile once I appeared. She began, "So your here for the....thing." I nodded and notice from the corner of my eye Toshimaru eyeing shuriken. He entered the shop and in an instant he snatched about 5 shuriken and broke out at top speed. Wow the brat had improved his speed. I dashed after him and tackled him. I then said, "Damn you work fast nigga!" He yelled ," Damnit Bolt!!! What are you doing!!" I replied, "Well you just happen to be apart of my mission. You steal I catch andbring you back for apologies." He yelled back, " Take the shuriken but I'm not apologizing. I put him in the chokehold and tightened up around his throat with my right arm and used my left hand to pull my grip tighter. He started muttering out some nonsense and I realized it was to tight. I eased up and he said, "O....okay!!." I pulled him up with a tight grip on his collar. I walked him over to the lady and he put the shuriken on the table. I said ,"Do you have something to say to the lady? He grimaced and slipped out of his shirt but beforehe could run I grabbed his hair. He yelled out and pain and said, "OUCH! OKAY I'M SORRY!!!" The lady nodded and I let him go. He sntached his shirt and started running. I walked out of the shop and opened up the third scroll.

Title: Defeat Vandal Punks
Requestor: Flower Shop Man
Description: Four punks keep breaking the shop windows and destroying plants. Teach them a lesson. Make sure they don't come back.

Hehe. An interesting D rank mission. Probably not as interesting as it could be but interesting enough. I get to fight. As much as I've changed over the years I still love a fight. I don't provoke them anymore but definately enjoy them. I ran across the street back to the flower shop up to the second instead of the dreaded third floor where the old lady with crude manners lies in wait for victims. I yelled out," Hey old man! Is that your wife upstairs?" He looked at me and said, "Yeah. If she was rude to you I'm sorry but to make it blunt the thing inside of you killed four out of six of our grandchildren after killing our daughter and her husband. I'm not holding it against you though because I know it wasn't you." It felt nice to not be blamed for a change.I told him, "Oh thats interesting but I'm here to stop the vandals. When do you think they will be around.?" I heard smashing noises from downstairs and I did'nt wait to here what the old man to talk and said, "Thats my que!" and dashed downstairs. I lookd at the four vandals. They were all my age and looked familiar. They were some of the kids I reffered to as asswipes and deadbeats when I was younger. They quit being ninja after they had a taste of reality. Four drop out Genin. Shouldn't be a problem. I charged after them and they ran outside. I followed them out but they made a run for the allys. I jumped on houses and followed but they split up into twos. Two of them ran into a dead end. I smirked and said to myself, " Your first." I jumped off of the roof and landed next to the entrance. They immediatly charged me. Hmph......sloppy and did a backflip and kicked both of them directly in their chin. They fell and I pulled out two kunai and pressed it to their throats and said, "I'm sure you remember me from awhile back." If you want to continue drawing breath from this planet. Never vandalize the shop again. My uncle is the captain of an Anbu Black Ops squad and can make this look like an accident. Got it?" They nodded and fear and I leaped on the rooftops and began after the other culprits. I thought to myself man I can be a scary guy when I want to be. I dashed after the other two and they were quick. I picked up a brick when I landed on a house and continued to dash. I threw the brick at one. It hit him in the neck and he fell. I landed on top of him when I leaped from a rooftop. I started punching him in the back of the head and quickly said, " Next time you die. I'm not afraid to kill some drop out." I charged after the last punk at top speed. He ran into a dead end and faced me with a creepy expression. I just sneered and kept running toward him. He smirked and performed handseals. I stopped and threw two kunai at him. He was hit in the heart and center forehead. Oh shit. That looked like kawarimi hand seals. His body turned into water. Hmph. He must have used a water clone and the seals were just a distraction. He was behind me and snatched out my three remaining kunai. He said with a grin, " Can't do much without these huh. I spun around and hit him with a hammer backfist. I said, " Are you insane. That wouldn't stop me from delivering an ass whoopin'." He smiled and swept my legs. I recovered by pushing myself up with my hands and doing a curling back flip on my feet. He said, " Fancy." He ran at me and did a barrel roll and tried to uppercut but I smashed in on his face with my foot when he came upwards. He exploded into water! I looked above and he came slicing down with a katana but I dodged right and hooked him. That was water too! I noticed he was behind me and smashed back into his nose with my elbow. Blood gushed out and he fell to his butt. He yelled, " YOU BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE!" I couldn't help but laugh and replied, " I just tore a little cartilage." I started strangling him and said with a scary face, " The next time you break something in that shop. I brake a bone. Actually however much ryou worth of damage you cause is the number of bones I break. So think. A 50 ryou window could cost you 50 bones. Or maybe like 30 teeth and 20 bones. I'll decide it onmy spare time. In other words for your physical well being, I recommend you never vandalize anything again. I wiped a little blood onto my hands and dashed back to the shop. I showed the flower man my hands and he nodded in approlval and said, "Wait...you didn't kill anyone did you?" I said with a teethy smile," If my name was Haruna I would have brought back four heads." The old man must have known who she was because he started laughing with me. I felt a foot shift up into my groin from behind and I fell to the ground. I looked and saw Haruna she didn't find the joke funny. Even though it was the truth. She said, " I would like to purchase this rose." I asked if it was for me and my injury. She sneered and said," No." sternly. I got up and said, "Cya old man." and limped out of the store. I opened up the next two scrolls. Hey they go hand in hand. Two in one.

Title: Find the missing rabbit
Requestor: Pet Store Man
Description: Find the runaway rabbit and don't harm it. Note: You will know this rabbit from others.

Title: Stop the crop eating rabbit.
Requestor: Farmer Man
Description: Stop the giant rabbit from eating all my damn carrots!

Well this should be remotely easy. I couldn't help but notice and rabbit the size of me hopping around the village. I said outloud, "HOW THE FUCK DON'T I HARM THAT!!!" It turned and looked at me. It started hopping and I though it was attacking me. I got in a battle ready stance but it hopped right past me. Quick fucker too! He was dashing toward the farmers market. I ran after it. I hopped over the fence with ease despite its large size for a rabbit. It landed in the spot where the farmer grows his carrots. The farmer yelled out, " Hes eatin' me damn carrots! Stop the motherfucker!" I jumped on top of the fence and charged toward the rabbit with a heel drop on its head. Fuck the not harming part. This bitch is huge! I started rapidly punching the rabbit in the face and ended it all with my specialty headbutt. The rabbit dropped to the ground. I hoisted it on to my back and it had to weigh atleast 300 pounds. The farmer nodded and said, " You need to kill that beast before it starts eatin people." I ignored him and started walking toward the Kumo Pet Store. Kajima saw me and said "Hey whats with the giant rabbit?" I said back ,"D Mission." Hey laughed and repeated, "D mission." I said back, "Don't act like you haven't done any today! He looked at me ( o.0 ) and said, "I did two C ranks and one B rank today." I yelled back, " B rank! H-how!?!" He said, "Stop acting weird and go finish your mission. He walked off like a Genin doing two C ranks and a B rank was nothing. As I remember it when I did the bijuu control program last year he could have become stronger but regarless they won't let Genin do those kind of missions. I shrugged it off and continued carrying the 300 pound giant to the pet shop. I arrived at the pet shopand the owner said, "Jeez that rabbit is huge!" I wonder why he was surpirsed. I said, "Well this is mission complete right?" He said, "No that 3 ton giant isn't mine." My jaw dropped. "But you said I will know it from others!" He replied, "Thats because it got a hold of a food pill and is now red." I sighed and dashed out the shop. I heard a scream from afar. I ran and saw a vicious rabbit which was red terrorzing people. I charged and kicked it like a soccer ball. I rolled up and charged me. I reached for a kunai but remembered I left them in the allys. I didn't know what to do because I didn't want it to bite me. Those teeth sharp. Suddenly I was suprised to see a foot stomp down on its neck. "H-haruna-chan!" She said , "What that thing was messing with people." I crouched down an once she removed her foot I felt the rabbits neck. Broken. Its still alive though. I yelled, "Haruna-chan you went to far! You broke its neck!" She acted like she did nothing wrong and said, " Well it got what it had coming. Sorry I killed your pet. I didn't realize you were so fond of animals even when they came at you ready to tear your face off." I replied, "That "pet" is a part of my mission and should be brought back UNHARMED!" She said, "Big deal!" She kneeled down and started healing the rabbit with a green colored chakra. The rabbit started moving itsneck around like it never had a neck before. I said, "Thanks!" and grabbed the rabbit by the ears and started running toward the shop. I thought to myself talk about animal cruelty. I entered the shop and gave the man his rabbit. He said, "Thank you!" I then took the giant rabbit and laid it outside. What to do with this. Five missions down three to go. I opened up another scroll.

Title: Bring the meat.
Requestor: Butch the Butcher
Description: Bring me an animal weighing atleast 200 pounds.

Well this should be easy. I picked up the rabbit and started walking to the butcher shop. I thought to myself. This wont be that easy. The Butcher Shop is at the back of the village not to mention I have to cross the poverty district to get there. Hopefully I can bring the hole rabbit. Kids around there are quite the strong ones. They don't need ninja training to be at Genin level. They are fast, fierce, and strong. I know of one ninja who was raised in the poverty districtand we used to work as a team to fight other students when they made fun of one of us. Raida Shinomora. He was fourth in class. Because of one test he flunked he could have been ranked second best and would've been on a squad with Kajima and Haruna. Anyway I'm getting off task and this rabbit is getting heavy. Myback is actually starting to hurt. Im going to have to start strength training like my brother used to make me. Im going to force my younger brother to aswell. I dropped the rabbit and opened another scroll.

Title: Help the children in need
Requestor: Poverty District Overseer
Description: Give the overseer a moderate amount of food for the children.

I couldn't have been luckier with these missions. I picked up the giant rabbit and started running to the booth before the poverty district. I said to the man, " Here take these legs. " He grabbed a cleaver and sliced that rabbits legs off. It started making a loud screeching noise. Damn forgot to kill it. Poor rabbit. I snatched the cleaver and make a quick slice. The rabbits head fell to the ground. I picked up the head and threw it in a sack. I pushed the body in the sack aswell. I put it on my back a begun my journey into the overty district. I noticed Raida on a ceiling looking into the sky. It got pretty dark out. I spent to much time fooling with rabbits. He looked my way and I nodded. He nodded back and pointed toward a bunch of hungry kids. I imediatly got the message. Watch out for them. They will not hesitate to attack. I will not help you but won't work against you. Thats the strange thing about Raida. He always makes messages clear through facial expressions and hand signals. He doesn't speak much but when he does its very blunt and direct. He is always calm too. The only time he isn't as calm as a cucumber is when he make a certain face after someone asks him to repeat or something like. "What?" "Come again?" "Im sorry what was that?" Or asks deep questions in need of many words like "Why?" "How?" Anyway. Enough about Raida. These guys are eyeballing me hard. The butcher shop is just up ahead. Hmm. Somethings up. Seven of the hungry children stood up. They started walking towards me. I noticed Raida sigh. He jumped off the rooftop and landed infront of me. He looked at them real serious. They knew immediatly to back up. They sat down like they were before I walked up. He said in his usual calm blunt monotone voice, " Thats the first and last time." He jumped from rooftop to rooftop away. I walked toward the butcher shop but caught nothing but looks. I entered the shop and there were four workers fighting off peasants, one worker cutting and selling meat, and the boss waiting for me. He yelled , "YOUR HERE!" I said , "Yeah heres a rabbit weighing slightly over 200 pounds. i used the legs for charms." He said, "Yeah yeah yeah good job on that mission but what about the other mission!" I said ,"Well if your lucky that will be this scroll right here." I opened it up. Sure thing.

Title: Fight off peasants
Requestor: Butch the Butcher
Description: Keep the peasants from stealing my meat!

Wow. Im a little tired from everything else but I can do this. Four peasants atleast Genin ranked. This would probably be a C rank if they realized how strong peasant kids are. Oh well. "Hey kids! Outside with me. If you win the meat is all yours. If you lose then leave." One peasant nodded at another and they charged at me. I ran outside and they followed. As soon as I got out I did a hammer backfist into one of their faces. Even though they are quick and fast. They aren't very durable. That peasant was out in one hit. A female peasant tried to tackle me but failed. I tried to shake her off but shewas strong. It was kind of hard for me to be violent towards females until I have good reason. Then a sharp pain on the shoulder. Bitch bit me! Holy shit! Her teeth are like kunai! Deadly force! I headbutted her and she fell. The other two charged me simutaneously. I smashed my elbow into one of their forehead. Hes done. The other one grabbed my legs and tucked his head under my groin. Was he trying to slam me? This brought back memories. I tried lifting my brother like that once and he did something Im about to do. I grabbed right above his hips and lifted with all my might. He was now in the air above me and I slammed him with all of my strength and some chakra. "POWER BOMU!" My brother had a technique called the Liger bomb with raiton element but I don't know if I'm capable of that yet. The female got back up and ran off. I looked into the shop and Butch nodded. Thats 8. Eight D rank missions complete. I did eight in one day. Im actually pretty tired. It was alot harder than I'd expect it to be. Now I can participate in the Chunin Exams. Im kind of tired but I'll use the rest of my energy to travel to Konoha. But first things first. Back to the office.
Back to top Go down

8 D rank missions Ryukatsu
Page 1 of 1