Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] Left_bar_bleue0/200D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] Empty
PostSubject: D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia]   D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 am

Title: Find Farmer
Mission Requested By: Fire Country Farmer
Description: Neighbor of Famer has requested assistance from Konohagakure ninjas as his neighbor has been missing for 3 days, and assumed dead in his house. Require Genin to check mans status.
-----------------------------------------------
Title: Small Time Bandits
Mission Requested By: Fire Country Farmer
Description: Farmer has requested assistance from Konohagakure ninjas as a local small time band of Bandits has been hired to steal a local farmers crops from his fields. The Mercenaries are stronger than normal men, and should be approached with extreme caution but are in no time considered life threatening to a Genin.
-----------------------------------------------
Nythyia had taken this mission from the Hokages office in hopes of gaining a little ryou on the side in order gain more tools and weapons to assist him on his next hard assignment. The Hokage had approved of his request for the mission as Nythyia had already gained an assortment of useful techniques to fulfill his missions with clarity, and enough battle experience to see him complete the mission successfully. Nythyia walked towards the Southern Gate of Konohagakure before making his way towards the farmer in need which was 30 km south of the border, though with his great speed he would only take a few minutes as he began to dash on top of the trees. Once he arrived he could already see the damages done by these low life Mercenaries, gates were destroyed, hanging by rusted nails while crops were seen missing from their fields and the rotting corpses of livestock filled the air with a nose biting stench "I wonder what could have happened here? I better make my way towards the farmhouse and let the farmer know of my whereabouts". He knocked on the door, slowly opening it as there was no reply though as he poked his head in he was greeted with a pitchfork thrown at his head, the ninja ducking down to see the worried faces of two old citizens "I am a Genin from Konohagakure" the two old farmers took a sigh of relief "My name is Lydeck-Senju Nythyia, I will be patrolling the borders of your home. Should I see these...bandits, I will ensure they are brought to a swift justice, rest assured" with that said he wove a series of hand signs before a cloud of smoke replaced his position. Dark brown eyes looked upon the house and it was not a moment until a series of 3 bandits came to claim their prize, however this time they were interrupted by Nythyia as he stood in their path. They had no time to think as he threw two kunai towards the front two bandits, killing them instantly, Nythyia weaving a series of hand seals before two vines burst from the ground, wrapping the final bandit in restriction "Your justice will be determined by the farmers of this property" Nythyia made his way towards Konohagakure.

Words: 504
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] Left_bar_bleue0/200D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia]   D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:26 am

above updated and paid
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia]   D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:27 am

Nythyia had made his way towards the Hokages office where a majority, if not all, of the missions were being processed and organized by their difficulty. Being only a Genin, Nythyia was somewhat restricted to what he could do even though his abilities far exceeded what needed to be done, or so he brought comfort in thinking such things. The young Senju entered the door, looking thoroughly through the documents (or mission requests) listed under D ranked missions, missions and assignments reserved for Genin (or low ranked ninja). There were a few missions which caught his eye though:

Title: Plow fields
Mission Requested By: Konohagakure Farmer
Description: Konohagakure Famer has requested the help and assistance of a strong Genin to plow his fields as his Ox has died of disease.

Title: Water fields
Description: Konohagakure Famer has requested the help and assistance of a strong Genin to water his fields as he himself has fell ill due to old age.

Title: Sow fields
Description: Konohagakure Famer has requested the help and assistance of a strong Genin to sow his fields as he himself has fell ill due to old age.

Coming from a wealthy Family, Nythyia was unable to grasp the understanding of harsh living and the upbringing of a less fortunate Family, so in order to gain a grasp of living within Konohagakure outside of his living confinements he took the mission with little hesitation, his sights fixated on the Hokage as he undertook his daily tasks, offering him a gentle smile before walking out of the office, making his way towards the Eastern side of the gate where he hoped to find the farmer responsible for posting his need for help. The mission itself did not pay well, in fact it would only allow Nythyia to buy a few extra kunai and shuriken, however every piece of tool helped in this dreadful World. Once he had arrived on the scene he was greeted with a bow, the old farmer looked as if he had been in the industry for years without an ounce of holiday, Nythyia returned the greeting with a gentle smile and a polite nod of his head “Good morning Sir, I am here to assist you with the plowing of your fields” the old farmer smiled, half of his teeth missing either from old age or the eating of over cooked food, a common sight in Konohagakures older citizens “Yes yes, as you can see I cannot plow my fields as my Ox has died and because of that I cannot sow this years vegetables and rice to export and feed my family. We have asked the Hokage to assist us several times, but with the current security situation our plea fell on deaf ears. All we could do is post a mission request. Please, our hoe is in the corner of the field” Nythyia shook his head abruptly “I will have no need for that, your field will be plowed within a few minutes” the farmer looked in confusion, clearly he thought the young man was sniffing opium. Nythyia opened his robe slightly to expose his gentle face with a single scar running down his eye, pulling back the long sleeves which showed his smooth hands, untouched by the burdens of battle. Nythyia began to weave a series of hand signs before disappearing under the soil, the fields quickly being plowed in an instant, the young Shinobi bursting from the ground before weaving another series of hand seals before taking a deep breath in. As he began to exhale, water exerted from his mouth like a jet, Nythyia watering each row before landing on the ground gracefully “There you go old man. I noticed there was also a request for seeding of plants? Although I have not directly taken the mission Im sure there will be no problem in me fulfilling it. Please sit down and have some tea, you must be tired and rest assured all will be done with the upmost proficiency” the old man smiled in disbelief, something that may have taken him hours, perhaps days, only took a matter of seconds “I have also calculated the costs of hiring a Shinobi to do these chores on a weekly and monthly basis as opposed to you doing it yourself.....its much more economical for yourself AND the village if you keep this course of action. Cheap labour and 110 percent guaranteed” he smiled once again to the old man “Give me 2 minutes” Nythyia began to weave another series of hand signs before extending his hand out, a wood clone materializing from a piece of wood created from Nythyias arm, 2 more being made. Each took a sack of seeds before dropping a portion of seeds in the already plowed and watered fields.

Words: 826
TP: 15
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia]   D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Nythyia had endured another round of hard training, his body again aching from the heavy hits he received from his Sensei in the battle / spar they had in order to test his abilities. He was hesitant in walking in the Hokages office as he knew his performance in the next mission would not be to the best of his abilities, however one of the requirements for entering the Chunnin exam was to participate in at least 8 D ranked missions where as Nythyia had only completed 5. Konohagakure was never short of missions, many people ranging from mere famers to the Fire Daiymo applied on a daily basis from things as small as plowing a field to assassinating a known official. A gentle sigh escaped his lips, he was in no mood to undertake the remaining three missions which were required of him, however if he was to advance within the Shinobi World he would need to take and pass the exams. Nythyia closed his eyes, he didn’t want to know what missions he picked and for the first time in awhile he took 3 mission scrolls by random, slowly opening his eyes to reveal the below descriptions:

Mission: Wall Repair
Description: The Konohagakure Technicians require labourers to carry heavy stone from the mountains to the South Wall located on the other side as their cart is currently being repaired by the local blacksmiths.
Requested By: Konohagakure Technicians

Mission: Ore collection
Description: The Konohagakure Merchants require ore from within Konohagakures Hokage Mountain, the entrance can be found behind the Hokage monument, however permission is required. Attached to this document is a permission slip signed by the Hokage.
Requested By: Konohagakure Blacksmith Association

Mission: Retrieving Fire Daiymo Cat
Description: The fat ginger cat which belongs to the Fire Daiymos wife has run away from its quarters again for the 9th time this month. Retrieve it!.
Requested By: Fire Daiymos Wife

It was luck of the draw, he was unable to determine which missions he would pick and now that they were chosen he would execute them with ease, but too the best of his own abilities. Nythyia stepped outside, placing all three mission scrolls on the ground before weaving a series of hand seals “Mokuton: Moku Bunshin no Jutsu” he extended both his arms on either side of his body, wood emerging from each cell of his own body before each took on the form of Nythyia. All three versions of the young Senju looked at each other, they could all read their thoughts which would make the 3 split missions easier, Nythyia grabbing one scroll, the other two clones following suit as they each grasped their own mission scroll. The original body of Nythyia looked at the two clones then nodded, he wove a series of hand signs, the words “Shunshin no Jutsu” escaping his lips, wood chippings surrounding him in a tornado fashion before he disappeared from sight, the two clones jumping on the rooftops, each going their separate ways.

WALL REPAIR
It was Nythyias chosen mission, he enjoyed the hardship of physical labour and like any other Genin he saw this mission as an opportunity to further increase his skills for the Chunnin exams. He approached the builder with a smile, the friendly engineer nodding back with a smile, explaining the requirements of the mission, suffice to say the mission itself was easily completed, all Nythyia had to do was life bricks from the Hokage Monument Mountain to the Southern Wall, a daunting task to most, but a task the young Senju enjoyed none the less.

ORE COLLECTION
Ore collection was carried out by one of the Moku Bunshin, it was a relatively physically demanding mission, but like its original body the clone itself shared Nythyias enjoyment for physical labour. The clone was required to carry precious metals / ores from the Hokage Monument Mountain to the various blacksmiths and merchants located throughout Konohagakure, most of them residing in the local markets, some residing near the gates.

RETRIEVE FIRE DAIYMOS CAT
The Fire Daiymos cat had been the main attraction for many Genins throughout the generations as it was naturally mischievous, commonly running away from its owner when they visited Konohagakure frequently in order to fulfil their duties. Nythyia saw this as little more than extra pocket money, the task itself proved to possess no challenge as Nythyia captured the cat almost instantly.

Total Words: 750
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia]   D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia] Empty

Back to top Go down

D-Ranked Missions [Nythyia]
Page 1 of 1