Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Empty
PostSubject: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Zero was left walking back from the destined instead he remembered why he was heading towards Konoha but remembered that he forgot his tools that he was going to need in order to create something while away. He needed to get the pack that was going to bed need as he head back to Kumo he made sure to stay in the shadows but he was unsure of what was really going to happen while he was heading to Kumo. He knew he was missing but the question was there people already after him.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Left_bar_bleue116/200Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Hayabusahad been searching for this boy named Zero… Satyr told him that perhaps itwould be worth his while to go see him if he was bored. And the first place heactually went was where Satyr directed, which happened to be Zero’s clanresidence. As he asked around, looking for Zero, he had gotten absolutely noreply other than a shake of the head when he asked if they knew where he was orwhat he looked like.
Leavingthis place, Hayabusa got fed up with looking.
“Thatwas a waste of my time…” Hayabusa said as he left their gates and walked atrail that would lead back to the Kumo gates. He wanted to summon Ryukatsu, buthe was sure that a week wasn’t enough for him to train to fight Ryukatsu. So hejust walked, deciding now maybe he should just take a walk and get his thoughtstogether on what to do next.
“MaybeI should go back to Oto…” he said. “Or just visit a nearby village?” he questionedhimself, wondering his eyes in the air.
[183|183]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Zero started to walking towards the gate before bumping into someone and turning around to look at the person. 'Oh shit..it's that guy from the exams...' Zero stopped and jumped back away from him staring at the young man and than looked carefully at him. "Your a Konoha shinobi are you not? what brings you to Kumo?!"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Left_bar_bleue116/200Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Hayabusabumped into the boy who looked vaguely familiar before he took off hisheadband. He looked at the sign.
“Hmph…will you look at that. I guess I am Konoha ninja.” He said, tying it backaround his forehead. “And… what of you. Who are you?” he asked. “Why I am inKumo is hardly any of your business… sorry to sound so frank. That and… I haveno idea what I am truly doing Kumo.” He said.
[79|262]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Showing his face Zero wasn't going to hide it because someone was going to go looking for him soon. "Simple...I'm Raikou Zero...the man that will take the name White Lightning the 2nd." Clapping his hands together and getting a fighting stance Zero smiled at the young boy once again. "I remember you from the exams... it may be a long time ago but at least i can be able to face against you today. Since i never got my chance during the exams."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Hayabusalooked the boy up and down.
“You’resweating… like you’re in a rush… anxious. You bumped into me so your attentionwas elsewhere. Either you’re late for a hot date or you’re running from someone, or some thing. And you stand before me, ready to fight… so that rules outchoice one. I never fight without letting off some fireworks. So if if it’s afight you want, it’d better be taken elsewhere… if you are running away ofcourse…” Hayabusa said. He looked around. “Where are you headed anyhow?”
[92|354]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Wanting to the know where Zero was up to from this person made Zero think he was up to something. "It's simple really...for one man to know it takes another to find information to someone's treasure... but i came back home cause i forgot some tools that i needed in order to create my ultimate weapons for my tools that i plan on using not only for battle but for training which will give me even greater strength during battle. However i'll need to experiment and locate certain items." Zero kept his hands on the hilt of the blade getting ready to attack just in case something was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm

“Isthat so?” Hayabusa asked. “A weapon maker, huh?” ‘Wouldn’t hurt to have an acquaintedweapon maker.’ He thought to himself. “Well… I’m bored out of my mind here. AndI don’t mind fighting here if you don’t… or you can continue moving to where itwas that you were going to go. And if it was one of the few other majorcountries, perhaps I can get you there faster than you think… depending onwhere it is.” Hayabusa said. “But… seems you are in no mood to associate norsocialize right now so… I best be on my way I suppose…” Hayabusa said as hebegan to walk past Zero and think about this comment. He had instant access tofour of the five greater nations… why not go to the fifth and see what’shappening there? Lost in thought, Hayabusa began to walk away, thinking nothingmore of the boy, but walking rather slowly…
[157|511]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Zero turned to look at him saying, "If you can help why not take me to Kiri if your so special i mean if you are then that's great but if you can't get me to where i need to go then you'd be wasting your time correct?" Zero turned to look at him with a smile, "I need to complete certain things and going to Kiri is the best chance i have in getting it all set up and ready to go. Besides fighting here would cause alot more trouble not for just me but for you as well so we better get going."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:56 pm

“Problemsfor me you think, hmmm?” Hayabusa said. “I beg to differ.” He said whilewalking away. “Fine… you have exactly 10 minutes to go gather those materialsyou need. Not a moment later.” He said. “You will feel your body tug at thattime… let your muscles relax. It will feel as though something is going to takeyou away. Let it take you.” He said yelling now from perhaps twenty yards away.He walked around the corner in which he could not be seen by the boy anymorebefore performing one seal, using Hiraishin to his tag on top of the temple inwhich he had gotten his SSM blade long ago.
Hewaited, after replacing the burned tag. Ten minutes elapsed before he bit hisfinger. “I’m only going to do this once…” he said out loud. “If you don’tfollow my instructions, you will be stuck walking to Kiri…” he said, slamminghis hand to the ground, in attempts to summon Zero to Kiri…
[168|679]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 pm

After leaving and returning without being noticed Zero was by the man once again as he relaxed and waited he felt the tuck and vanished within seconds only to appear before him looking over at him. "What the hell did you do?" Blinking to his location it was hard to tell rather or not something was wrong but the area was misty and a bit confusing to him. Zero just looked around before noticing the figure once more. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 pm

“Yousaid Kiri, did you not?” Hayabusa asked him, looking at the boy. “Here we are.You seem… shocked. Like you underestimated my ability to follow through withwhat I said I could do. Good thing we didn’t fight then. Your first mistakewould be underestimating.” Hayabusa stood up straight. “I always overestimate.I set myself up for disappointments that way if one doesn’t live up toexpectations, but at least I’m on top of my game.” Hayabusa looked around atthe mist.
“So…go do what you must. Keep watch around this temple for me. When you are ready,you can find me…” Hayabusa said. “Then you can repay me by giving me a goodfight… perhaps more worth my while.” Hayabusa said as he sat down to preparemeditation to prepare for further practice on his new jutsu.
[140|819]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.   Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - The Missing Nin Returns Home.
Page 1 of 1