Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past   Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Episode 2...Zen and Zero's Past.

The next day Zero awoke to see that Satyr was still out cold. Shaking his head Zeor went out for a small walk to let out some thoughts that was going through his mind. Rai however was paying close attention to Zero and was worried about what was happening to his nephew. Closing his eyes Zero was starting to remember everything clearly as though it was just yesterday.

Hara was the name of a girl that had came to the academy a few days after he had joined up. This girl was part of a clan known as Ardan they wouldn't stay in one country and would always move to another each time something happen. Leaning to that belief Hara was very closed and didn't talk much to anyone. Thinking back to it all she was very odd during training as well. Even when they had to take their tests for the battle of taijutsu. Zero had to yell out to her to keep her from getting knocked out. After which it was just him and her going back to meet with Zero's mother for the first time it was when she started becoming open more. that night was a special night to him as the moonlight was shining down on him it allowed him and her to understand each other that night and finally accept each others love for one another.

Though it would have seemed that leaving was a mistake he wished to become stronger allowing himself to protect her from harm and be able to reach his goal as well as hers. However coming back even was more hurtful then he would have ever thought of. Only to find his children but not her here...this was something Zero's tears would not hold back for. As Rai noticed he walked over placing his hand over the young boy's shoulder saying, "Zero, i'm sure she's alright if anything you've got a bigger destiny ahead of you now. With the fact of the Raikage controlling our clan, and the fact that you wish to obtain his rank either means possible don't be afraid of it at all. Because you'll soon understand that she's always there for you. Even the twins Hara and Zen are with you. Being part of the Raikou and Arden clan makes those two even greater in life no matter what. Now let's get back to training cause You and I need to work on getting your power up if you want to stay up to par with that Uchiha Boy over there. He's not half bad with that sharingan of his. Better watch it though cause you never know if he'll be able to unlock even more secrets in his life." Zero nodded to the information that was given to him and smiled wiping the tears from his eyes. The boy smiled saying, "Don't worry i won't besides i still have my chidori and my katana with me even if anything was to stop me i'll be able to stand tall and fight to my limits. He's a Uchiha and i'm a Raikou, we are both going to go a far ways for sure i'll not allow myself to get caught up in some mess."

Rai smiled watching the young boy get up to get set for training. Allowing his uncle to catch up on some long and forgotten memories as well. 'Zen please slow down! BROTHER!' A young male was seeing turning around looking almost like Zero but was in fact his father known as Raikou Zen. Raikou Rai looked up at him with his young eyes smiling saying, "Brother you've been working to the bone with this power of Raiton what are you planning on doing with this?" Zen smiled saying, "Younger brother please understand....our clan can not be held back by anyone for we control a godly like power to control the Raijuu. I've learned something and looking at this scene, the waves crashing against the edge of the cliff as we stand looking out to sea. I've decided that i would like for my child to carry on my legacy and obtain his destiny with my knowledge as well. Thus i've created two things...a Sealing jutsu for my chakra to be placed in him. However it's in a scroll that he'll know how to find. The next however is a powerful ninjutsu that only he'll be able to use when the time is right. After which train him to his limits that way when the time comes he'll be ready for everything in life and not be afraid to hold his head up high and give up." Rai stopped and blinked for a moment nodding to his brother as the past faded to become the present again. Rai shook his head looking over at Zero whom was training alright to become stronger.

Jumping backwards Zero was holding in his right hand the wooden katana as his right hand was holding the chakra blade katana allowing him to focus on his strikes. Rai watched thinking of something, "Zero what are you doing with those two together like that?" Zero slid on the ground and looked over saying, "Trying to learn to dual wield if anything, if i can master this simple trick then i should be able to use my wooden katana as a sneak attack but that's only if i can though." Rai smiled saying under his breath, "You won't need any real blades soon...after all you'll obtain something far beyond that..." Standing tall Zero looked over at his uncle and was confused for a moment only to ask him, "What's on your mind?" Zero was a little worried for his uncle had been acting a little strange since he arrived to the Ruins. Rai glanced over at him and gave a big smile saying, "Nothing let's get started though on learning that new jutsu i promised i was going to show you." Placing the sword to his back he looked over and took a sharp glimpse at his uncle as the man walked over placing his palm out aiming at a dead tree. "Now we control the power of lightning so you must understand how to use it. This technique is dangerous to use but it doesn't cause harm to you at all." Focusing his chakra the power of raiton started to wrap around his palm softly and with a great yell Rai said loudly with pride backing him up, "Boruto!" With great power firing from his palm the man released a lightning bolt that was racing across the ground towards the dead tree. As it made contact they exploded softly releasing a great burst of wind.

Zero covered his face for a moment and was left breathing heavily from shock as his Uncle placed his hand back to his sides and glanced over with a proud but tired look. As sweat was beating from his face the man smiled saying, "That's how you control lightning true ability. But i believe you'll find another way to unlock even more secrets within our clan. Now you give the jutsu a try, just remember have the lightning wrap around as though it was a ribbion and then with a good enough push have the lightning be negative to you and fire off." Nodding to this Zero got to where his uncle was standing and carefully aimed his right hand outward focusing on the chakra like his uncle said. The raiton chakra was starting to pour out and slowly wrap around his hand but before he let it finish Zero yelled out, "Boruto!" The lightning just fired about 10 meters away and landiing in front of Zero. Blinking to this Zero tilted his head saying, "Not enough focus huh..." Rai burst out laughing saying, "That's funny you're not the first though so be happy about that. Just try again and let's see how it goes this time." Zero closed his eyes once more and began to focus his chakra once more around his hand. This time as it was wrapping he let it completely cover his hand and then after awaiting to feel the ribbon wrap around him he opened his eyes yelling out, "Boruto!" With a small push the blast of chakra fired a bolt of lightning at the same tree once more exploding in the distances once more having the wind blew back at them as they took cover.

Standing back up Rai looked over at Zero with a big smile saying, "See you got it this jutsu won't be the only hard one so you've got to understand what can happen later on. Now le's get back to you resting cause i don't want you to be rushing yourself into a battle is that understood." Zero nodded and took of his equipment leaving it behind to head back to sleep for a little bit. Only thing running through his mind was becoming a little stronger and being able to obtain the right jutsus to help him in the path he needed to take. 'Maybe i can steal 'that' which is very useful to the village so maybe i can use that to my advantage.' Closing his eyes Zero started to sleep once more."

Episode 2...Zen and Zero's Past...End
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net

Episode 2 - Zero's and Zen's Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Lightning Country-
Jump to: