Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways Empty
PostSubject: Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways   Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Zero had returned back to him home but turned away getting ready to leave it again and sighed as a shinobi came from the village to see Zero walking around with a scared headband saying, “Hey…you’re a missing shinobi so where do you think you’re going huh?” Zero sighed saying, “No time to deal with you sorry…now please let me go…” The man shook his head and rushed over at Zero with no pause at all but with that Zero just focused his chakra and turned with him kicking the man in the stomach saying, “Looking it’s a wonderful afternoon I’m sure you have some place to be besides chasing after me or something right?” The man stood up giving off an odd aura as he darted at Zero once more with his fist in Zero’s side. Something was different that’s when it hit him. “damn…he’s gone crazy already!” Throwing him to the ground Zero react with another attack coming at him dodging left and then to the side Zero jumped back and was countered with a leg to his right ankle. Falling on his back Zero looked up at the man and smiled saying, “Not bad but you won’t catch that easy besides I have more talents then you’ll ever have.” Jumping into the air Zero was remembering something Rai showed him as he landed soon after the clouds started to roll around Zero as he vanished from sight slowly. “Don’t worry my dear friend I’m sure we’ll meet again because in the end you’ll be destine to fight in a battle far greater than this one.” Zero smiled as he waved vanishing from sight to only appear in another location with a smile on his face. “Well that ended with great ease I thought for sure I was a goner.”

Getting off the ground he began walking down a dirt road looking around for something to do. Zero was tired of being in Kumo he was thinking of traveling to another location. However it was hard to decided really as to where he was going to travel to next. As the battle didn’t really drain him Zero seemed to be on a road of ease. Coming to the gates of Kumo Zero sighed lightly saying, “You’ve got to be kidding me right I don’t have time to deal with these idiots plus they seem to be stronger than me. Looking at the scroll that was given to him he started reading over a jutsu that was known to call forth a mist when needed. However it was hard to decide rather or not it was even possible for him to do. Closing his eyes to focus his chakra Zero started to perform the hand seals slowly and slowly whispered under his breath, “Kirigakure no Jutsu” a mist slowly started to roll in as the guards looked around saying, “What’s going on…is it an enemy or…” As they were hit from behind Zero sighed at the sight that he was almost free walking over them he slowly glanced back at the village he called home and said, “Thanks everyone sorry though I have to get moving of or else the Raikage is going to chain me up again.” Smiling to that Zero was thinking of where to make his chance and where to hide for a bit. Thinking about it he started back his way to the ruins that him and Satyr were training at. Zero believed it was about that time again to figure out if he’d find something of use once again. Took several hours once again to reach the next location as he looked around he noticed nobody was around.

Sighing to this he just shook his head saying, “great…now I can finally just relax for a while…” Laying down with his back against a wall he just softly closed his eyes and started to sleep. But was soon awaken by a figure once again as the blade was at his noise saying, “Hello…long time no see…” Zero opened his eyes slowly and looked at the figure jumping back saying, “what the hell…it’s you…again!” The hood came off as the figure showed it’s face to be Sero once again. “Damn right this time you’ve came to visit me how sweet. Now killing you here will only make my job a little easier.” As he lifted the blade to come down with a powerful blow behind it. Zero rolled away to see the blade get stuck as he turned around to see Sero stand tall with his blades out. “I’m not going to kill you again cause their will not be a point in me doing it will it Sero!?” Sero nodded and smiled at Zero saying, “Yes your right however as you already know I’m the hatred of you and your father as well as the clan so I know almost all the jutsus.” Zero nodded to that and wasn’t going to attack him but pulled out his wooden katana once again and darted off at Sero only to hop over him and slash at him with the wood. Sero slid backwards looking over at his enemy and smiled. Not bad however you’ll never come close to me at all. You’re just too weak. Even if you were to strike me make sure it does some damage damn kid!” With that Zero struck him with his fist from the side of his head. Sero froze and couldn’t turn around at all. As he was froze. “What…the hell…I can’t…” Zero turned saying, “Yeah…that’s cause it’s a technique I picked up from my mom.” Trying to move his left hand his right leg moved…”Damn…you won this time…” soon after Zero vanished only to awaken from his dream with a smile. Seems like I’m going to be having a lot more fun with him then I thought.”

Zero got up and sat out to head towards Konoha for the time being as he wasn’t sure what hold for him there either.

Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net

Episode 8.5 - Learning the ways
Page 1 of 1