Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan   Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:24 am

(Episode 2.5 Rebirth of Raigan)
Now was the time for Zero to awaken by his uncle and was told of a very important treasure within the Raikou clan. Zero sat up and looked over at his uncle thinking that the man was crazy for waking him up but he shrugged his shoulders saying, “Ok uncle Rai why did you wake me up in the first place?” Rai stopped in his tracks because of the young man and him had been walking in the dark for several minutes now. “Because Zero it’s time…you’ve learned the legacy of your father. He wasn’t just the hero and leader of our clan he was the soul of it and developed several and powerful jutsus that allowed us to reach this far in life. Let me explain but saying the clan uses a ninjutsu that turns our eyes into a doujutsu in a way. However it’s not truly a doujutsu because of it not running in our bloods like a sharingan would. Plus still you cannot see through genjutsus and what not so please listen. It allows you to react a little faster like the sharingan however. It’s a problem focusing your chakra to your eyes like that. Because in doing so you’re going to cause a major strain on yourself. But it will be worth it in the end for you to reach the goal of becoming our Raikage. Now listen carefully, you’ll need to focus a large amount of your chakra towards your eyes. Its not as eye as it sounds because of the fact that it’s not really possible to control the flow of chakra to where it goes as much to a small area of the body.”

Zero was blinking to this information that was being fed to him but shook his head saying, “What’s the name of the technique anyway?” Rai stopped for a moment saying, “It’s called Raigan, the Lightning Eyes. Allowing you to see movements for a short while you’ll easy be able to avoid some things just not a lot.” Zero nodded to this and placed the tiger hand seal up as he began to focus his chakra in for it to rush towards his eyes. In doing so his Uncle sat and waited a bit as Zero was working on the jutsu. However it was showing no progress what so ever. Zero wasn’t stopping after a few minutes passed his eyes were still regualar and his uncle was getting tired of waiting. Sighing to this his uncle shook his head saying, “I guess you’re just not up to that level just yet…” Zero looked at him and burst out with a yell, “Shut up…I know I’m at the level cause my father was able to do and so am I just you watch I’ll show you that I can do it.” Focusing his chakra outward this time a blue aura started to form as Rai watched and was carefully amazed by the small change in his nephew’s actions. Forcing more chakra outward the boy was thinking of an idea of how to pull this off however he couldn’t come up with the right thing but this idea was his only one left. Yelling out to his uncle he wanted him to hit or charge at him.

Rai blinked for a small brief moment and nodded to this and did as he was told. Rai leaned over for a small charge and released a burst of energy charging out his nephew. Pulling his fist back with the bolts of lightning coming forth. The boy closed his eyes and whispered within his mind, ‘Damn…you work already!’ The chakra around his body vanished as he opened his eyes sharply having them turn completely yellow hue around them. Grabbing the fist of the man he pulled himself upwards to dodge the attack and landed behind him turning softly with a smile on his face. Rai stopped and looked over with a smile saying, “That’s the hidan jutsu…Raigan…seems you really are your father’s reincarnation. Now remember Raigan is hard to control so make sure you train it if anything.” Zero nodded but that chakra he used to cause the eye to finally show up was all he had left after the raigan vanished he fell to his knees breathing heavily. “Damn…that really does take a lot out of me…I better learn to control it fast or else I’ll be in deep trouble later on.” Grabbing his eyes in pain he was hurting but smiling at the same time saying, “This should allow me to come closer to Satyr’s sharingan right?” Rai nodded lightly saying, “Yes…but don’t let it get to your head or else you’ll end up causing more harm than good to your body.

789 / 750

(Episode 2.5 Rebirth of Raigan...END)
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net

Episode 2.5 - Rebirth of Raigan
Page 1 of 1