Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 6 - The start of the darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 6 - The start of the darkness Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 6 - The start of the darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 6 - The start of the darkness Empty
PostSubject: Episode 6 - The start of the darkness   Episode 6 - The start of the darkness EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Waking up finally after having the battle with Satyr, Zero stood up and shook his head in pain. “Damn…that ass actually cut me with his blade.” Looking around Zero couldn’t find his training partner at all. Blinking to this Zero took his change and decided it was time to head back to camp. With his uncle looking at him Zero blinked and was puzzled as to what was going on. “Zero…where the hell have you been boy and where is Satyr?” Zero shrugged saying, “I was in the field with him having to do a battle training but he vanished on me it seems. Why do you ask something happen?” Rai stood tall and looked over at Zero saying, “Watch that boy cause I believe he’ll use you to betray us all. So please remember that if you going to do it make sure you have it all planned out in your head correctly or else you’ll end up placing your life in danger is that clear son?” Zero nodded to his uncle and looked up saying, “What’s today?” Rai looked up to the sky as the sun was rising slowly to the center of the sky sighing heavily the strong man looked down at his nephew saying, “It’s the day your father passed away. The day a hero of great talents within the Raikou clan passed away. Why do you ask?” Zero turned saying, “Because I have to head home and check on mom and the kids I bet she’s worried sick by now.” Rai nodded and decided it was best to head home for a little bit. Grabbing his nephew’s hand he closed his eyes focusing the chakra around them and vanishing suddenly to appear in front of Zero’s house.

Smiling at it Zero just nodded to his uncle saying, “Thank you but I think I can handle it here from now on.” Walking up to the front door he opened it to see a young baby boy looking at him. Laughing Zero smiled saying, “Well now this is odd hello there Zen, how is grandma and sister doing?” Zen stared up and fell on his butt for a moment as Zero’s mother came running saying, “He’s been doing fine why are you here I thought you were training for a while.” Zero nodded to this saying, “I am but today is the day father passed away so I came by to pick up my other wooden katana as well as my nodachi.” Blinking she didn’t think about it and watched as her son walked up stairs to get the blades. Only to notice someone was already in his room. Running in he pushed the door open and looked at the shadow figure. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!” The figure smiled saying, “Hello Zero, it seems you’ve grown well but no matter I’ll have to kill you if you cannot fight me at full strength.” Pulling out a katana the figure aimed it at Zero and vanished to appear behind him with a powerful upper slash. Pulling out his katana Zero blocked it but was forced out his window with glass behind him. As the figure lifted up it’s head it had vanished kicking Zero into the ground. Running outside Zero’s mom and uncle was outside holding the children. Spiting blood from his mouth Zero was laying on the ground as he tried to get up.

Lifting the katana up into the air Zero was about to meet his end as the figure pulled the blade down. But with a quick counter Zero vanished and appeared from the side. Laughing the log was cut and beaten up as Zero was watching carefully. “Interesting…just how you know my name and knew how to counter me is something I really want to know.” Closing his eyes he was not going to forget how this person made him felt. Pulling out his katana Zero darted off to face off against this person. As the metal was clashing having sparks fly back around them Zero was focused on the man’s eyes as they were yellow. Something about them caught Zero’s attention even more. Being kicked into the stomach and sent flying backwards the figure appeared behind him punching him in the back. Rai blinked for a moment and shook his head saying, “That was my technique…who on earth is this person…” Zero slowly got up and kicked at the person having the hood come from the cloak showing his face. With a shock everyone froze only to be confused. It was Zero but with a devil like smile saying, “Oh damn…looks like you spoiled the secret oh well.” Grabbing Zero’s face the dark Zero through him to the ground and then kicked him to the side looking over at him. “Give up…” Zero stood up slowly with his eyes turning yellow as well. “You wish…” Pulling out his wooden Katana Zero dashed over to hit him but was stopped by a weird gauntlet as he pushed it backwards and snapped the wooden katana.

Lifting it’s hand to the air it was starting to focus chakra to it’s body aiming at Zero himself. “The lightning I control…is violet!” Blinking to this Zero smiled saying, “That’s just great you’re a clan member…and you look like me…” The Dark figure shook his finger saying, “No…I am you…just my name is Sero!” Firining off a boruto Zero closed his eyes saying, “Nice…to meet you but I’m ZERO!” Firing his own boruto quickly Zero countered Sero’s. Blinking for a moment Zero darted over to attack Sero once more but this time with something better. “Now Uncle!” throwing the sheath over to his nephew Zero pulled out a long blade with a long handle saying, “This is…the End!” Slashing downward Sero stood taking the slash at him saying, “What…the nodachi…you punk…I’ll be back.” Breathing heavily Zero watched as the figure fated as he stood up and sheathing the blade back. “Odd…I wonder what he thinking of doing…to me with that attack he could have easily hit my family…” Shaking his head Zero walked inside with everyone to talk with them about something.

1024 Words
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net

Episode 6 - The start of the darkness
Page 1 of 1