Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank Left_bar_bleue0/200Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank Empty
PostSubject: Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank   Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Kurix had just finished his meditation in his grandfathers room and was now on the search from his grandfather. It had been some time since he had last saw Hayabusa-sama and he was wondering what had come of him. On the other hand though Kurix had to complete some more missions so that he could qualify for the chunin exams. “Well I guess I better head to the Hokage Mansion first before I go find my master. What kind of student would I be if he found out that I was slacking?” Kurix thought to himself as he gathered his things and headed down to the office. Wearing a scarf that his mother gave the young Uchiha did not need much to stay warm as the flames that burned inside of him kept him warm, so his normal attire was more then enough to keep him satisfied in the winter that would be prove to be a harsh one. “I can’t believe that I will actually get to leave the village for the Chuunin Exams.” Kurix said as he looked up at the sky and continued to walk in the direction of the Hokages. “Man I hope they don’t have any of those cheesy D-Rank missions, but on the other hand all I need is eight to qualify so I better just bite the kunai and get to it.” Kurix whispered to himself as he walked to the front dest. The secretary this time was a male who seemed to be reading over some information scrolls. “Hello, my name is Uchiha Kurix, I am a genin and I was wondering were there any D-Rank missions available?” Kurix asked as he awaited a response from the male.

“Oh yes we have an endless supplies of those request if you would like I will give you as many as you want.” The man said to the Uchiha genin. “Well I’ll take two for now.” Kurix requested as he reached towards the scrolls marked with D’s and stuck them in his pack. “Thank you sir you have a nice day.” Kurix said as he bowed and headed out of the mansion. Unrolling the first scroll the young Uchiha had to help someone rake there leaves. “Are you serious? This is just lazy work…oh well I am getting paid.” Kurix sighed as he headed to the address on the scroll. Arriving at his destination he could see a rake already waiting for him because whoever started before only did a halfway decent job. “Really?” Kurix lowered his head and started to rake up the leaves in the yard. Once he finished he left the scroll there to prove that he did the mission and the payment goes to the Kage office. The next mission was even easier, all the genin had to do was deliver a letter to the post office. So Kurix went to the home where the letter was and quickly took it to the post office. “This is so stupid why do we as genin have to take on missions like this? I can’t wait till I have to go on a C-rank or even better D-Rank mission.” Kurix said as he went back to the office to gather up more missions.

Back to top Go down

Two Missions for One [Kurix] D-Rank
Page 1 of 1