Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] Left_bar_bleue0/200OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] Empty
PostSubject: OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX]   OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Kurix had quickly dispatched the two missions and went back to gather more from the office. “Wow that was quick little guy you don’t play when it comes to missions now do you?” The secretary said as he had set aside more missions for Kurix. “These have all just come in. Now how would you like to do these missions all at once or one at a time?” The male secretary asked as he waited for a response from Kurix. “I’ll take em one at a time I guess.” Kurix answered as he picked up another scroll. “Can you please help me file these scrolls.” Kurix read as he looked up at the male secretary. “What are you looking at everyone needs help sometime in there life.” The secretary said as he laughed and loaded kurix up with scrolls. “Now if you could organize them alphabetically and place them in there rightful place the mission will be a success. Do you accept?” The secretary asked Kurix. The young Uchiha could not turn this down because it was so easy and he needed the missions. “Okay lay the scrolls on me.” Kurix mumbled as he went over to the filing area and started to place the scrolls away one by one and in order. The young Uchiha work for two hours before he had completely finished the job of the secretary. “Very good now then are you ready for another mission?” The male asked as he stood up from his chair.

words: 250

The young Uchiha had a feeling that the next mission was going to be stupider then the one he just completed. But like before he had no choice and had to accept any job he could take now for qualification. A little frustrated and tired Kurix let out a sigh and lowered his head. “Does it have something to do with you being on your lunch break?” Kurix asked already knowing the answer to the request this dude was going to ask him. “Wow kid with that kind of insight you will be Hokage in no time, but my request is watch my desk for an hour and help anyone who comes inside ok?” The secretary instructed as he gathered his things for lunch. “oh and if the Hokage ask tell him I’m on my lunch break.” The male secretary added before leaving through the entrance of the office. “Dammit all I hate being a genin this is not shinobi work this is busy work!” Kurix said aggravated about the events that had unfolded that day. “I feel like I need a vacation and I haven’t even done anything.” The young shinobi sighed and reclined back in the chair. As he waited for the secretary to return a elderly woman walked in with a scroll in hand. “Excuse me young man I have a mission I would like to submit.” The women stated as she handed him the scroll. “What is it maam?” Kurix asked politely as he sat up in his seat. “it’s a mission, if you could please make sure a genin gets this I will be most thankful.” The women said as she walked out. “Well I guess I have my next mission.” Kurix said as he tucked the scroll in his sleeve.

words:296

After an hour of sitting and doing nothing at all the secretary had finally returned to his desk. “So Kurix was it real busy?” The male asked the young Uchiha who stood up and said nothing while he walked out the door. “Well I guess that answers my question.” The male shinobi said as he sat at his desk and noticed that Kurix drew a picture of them but Kurix was ripping his spine out of the secretary’s ass. “…that little twerp see if I give him any more missions.” The secretary said as he balled up the paper and threw it in the trash. “Okay I guess I need to go find this old lady and then I need to finish up this other mission I picked up before leaving.” Kurix said as he walked to the address placed on the scroll. The young Uchiha knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. The door creaked open slowly and the women walked out with her eyes barely open. “Hello maam I am here to do the mission that you requested.” Kurix said as he showed her the scroll. “Young man would you like some cookies?” The elderly women asked in a nice sweet voice. Kurix could never turn down free food so he did what any growing boy would do. “Of course I would.” Kurix said as the women walked back inside and grabbed a plate and gave him some cookies. “Thank you.” Kurix bowed as he ate the cookies.

words: 253

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] Left_bar_bleue0/200OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX]   OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 pm

“You are welcome young man I also have another request for you?” The women asked the young shinobi who was pigging out on her cookies. “Sure whatever you need I will help you.” Kurix said as he continued to devour cookie after cookie. “Well my cat has gone missing and I also need someone to clean my yard for me…if that is not to much to ask.” The elderly women asked in a gentle voice. Kurix finished eating and exhaled as his stomach was near bursting. “Of course not thank you for feeding me and do you have a picture of your cat?” Kurix asked as he stretched some and let out a yawn. The old woman slowly walked to the back of her house and grabbed a chest. As she brought it closer she opened it and gave him a picture. The young Uchiha picked it up and looked at it. Studying it and trying to make it a photograph of his mind. “Okay I got it I will be back shortly.” Kurix said as he ran out of the door and headed for every ally in Konoha. The young Uchiha summoned some of his snakes to help him in the search for the cat. It only took a few minutes for the genin to come across the same picture he saw in the cat. It would seem it was stuck in a tree. “Hey little guy how did you get up there?” Kurix asked as he rested his hands on his hip. The cat was frightened and did not want to come down. “Don’t worry buddy I will get you down.” Kurix said as he summoned a C-Rank snake that he used to climb the tree and retrieve the cat.

The snake brought the cat to Kurix and crawled up his sleeve. The cat purred as it felt safe with Kurix. “Sweet I think the cat likes me.” Kurix said as he started to head back to the old women house. On the way back Kurix ran into Rina who was leaving the Hokage Mansion. “Rina what’s up?” Kurix shouted as he placed the cat on top of his head. The young Hyuuga turned and saw her companion. “KURIX-KUN!!!” She shouted and hugged him. “What’s with the cat?” She asked as she petted it. “Well I’m in the middle of a mission but as soon as I’m done I will come see you.” The young Uchiha said. “Ok I’m on a mission myself with my father it’s a C-Rank mission.” Rina said as she kissed the young Uchiha on the cheek. “…Lucky.” Kurix said under his breath as Rina jumped up on the rooftops and headed home. “Well let’s get you back home.” Kurix said as he hurried to the woman’s house. Kurix quickly completed the yard work that she needed done and the genin walked up to the door and knocked on it. The women opened her door and her wrinkled eyes opened wide. “Thank you so much young man I will send the payments to the Hokage office immediately.” The women said as she hugged Kurix. The young Uchiha bowed and headed back to the Hokage office.

Back to top Go down

OMG FIVE MISSIONS!!! [D-RANK] [KURIX]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Bingo Book + Missions :: Mission Ranks-
Jump to: