Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) Left_bar_bleue0/200The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) Empty
PostSubject: The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank)   The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 am

Shortly after returning the bounty back to the Hidden Mist Village, the young Uchiha who went by the name of Kurix had decided to it was time for him to also take a mission from the Mizukage office. "Well until Haya-sama comes back I should at least continue my training. The exams may be canceled but this gives me more time to prepare for what is to come...I only hope that I will have enough to time to increase my jutsu knowledge and unlock the secrets to my sharigan." Kurix said as he walked into the mansion and found himself standing in front of a tall desk. “Hello young mist shinobi how can I help you?” The front desk receptionist said with a smile. Kurix was a little aggravated as his leaf fore head protector was in clear sight of the receptionist and she still called him a mist genin. “Well first I'm from Konoha and I had come for the exams but as you all know they were canceled do to some political nonsense.” Kurix paused and stuck his two fingers in the face of the secretary. “Two I am here for a mission to better help your economy prosper and to bring peace to your land.” Kurix said valiantly as the secretary scratched her head. “Okay...well let me see what we have for you little guy.” The women said innocently as Kurix fell over as she made sport of his height.

As she continued to look through her files she noticed a file that had come in about a week ago but no one had claimed it. “Here we go this should be enough for you.” The women said with a smile as she handed him the scroll. Kurix reached out and grabbed the file reading it as soon as he received it. “The mist brothers?” Kurix thought to himself as he walked out of the office. “Be careful I hear they are extremely dangerous! They have killed two of our genin!” The women yelled as Kurix waved her off and headed for the location of the mission. “So they like offing genin do they well lets see how tough those bums are against an Uchia.” Kurix said as he headed out of the village and to the location of where the mist genin were falling one by one. The young Uchiha had made his way to the location where the slaying had taken place and there before him stood two men who were responsible for the crimes. Kurix was expecting shinobi but what he saw only made him even more upset. “So samurai are responsible for this huh?” Kurix paused as he crossed his arms and smirked. “You guys are freaking pathetic, honor my ass I knew you metal heads were nothing but trouble.” Kurix said through his arrogance. “Look brother another would be ninja has come for dinner.” The taller brother said to the smaller. “How should we butcher this one?” He continued as he placed his hand on his sword hilt. “Who cares that smug look on his face is pissing me off and I want to see it gone right now.” The smaller brother said as he dashed forward unsheathing his sword and slashing at Kurix at the same time. The red life fluid that pumped through the veins of Kurix splashed on the face of the samurai. “You see samurai, the mist shinobi you have fought were weak compared to what I am about to bring to the table. I hope you have made peace with this world because today will be the last time you will see, hear, or talk.” The Uchiha genin whispered as he had caught the blade with his bare hand. Reaching behind him Kurix, grabbed the scroll that allowed him to summon his contract animals with his free hand unraveling it and flinging his blood on the scroll. “Summoning jutsu!” Kurix roared as a multitude of boa constrictor size snakes poured from the scroll and wrapped themselves around the samurai who had cut Kurix.

As the Kurix released the sword he had grabbed his sights focused on the taller brother. “Hey you little brat what have you done to my brother?” The frightened samurai shuttered from his mouth as he gripped his blade with both hands. The muffled screams of his brother grew fainter as the snakes squeezed him to the point of bursting. Saying nothing Kurix darted at the taller shinobi kicking him directly in the face sending him flying head first into a tree. Before the Iron Country warriors blade could his the ground Kurix kicked the blade up and lept into the air. Performing a few ariel acrobatics the young shinobi caught the blade and with extreme justice removed both of the taller samurais arms. The Uchiha stood over his victims victorious and ready to receive his payment back at the Mizukage mansion. “Damn I hate samurai.” Kurix whispered to himself as he grabbed his split open hand.

850//500
Back to top Go down

The Mist Brothers...(Kurix C-Rank)
Page 1 of 1