Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Just passing the time... [D-rank missions]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] Left_bar_bleue116/200Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] Empty
PostSubject: Just passing the time... [D-rank missions]   Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am

Dante sighed as he walked down the road just with his black sword on his back and the two katana's hanging around a belt on the back, he continued to walk forward as he looked over at the signs of the buildings and sighed as he arrived at a bottle shop. Dante walked in through the doors to hear a man call out “Ah, good your hear, I need your help carrying these bottles from here to the carts for transportation.” the man said. Nodding Dante immediately got to work and walked over and picked up a tray of bottles and turned around and carried it over to the cart setting it down. The man looked over at Dante and sighed “Take your weapons off, you don't need those here.” the man said.

Looking at the man he smiled “if its a mission I rather keep them on hand, lets me remain prepared for certain things.” he said as he walked back and grabbed another tray and carried it over to the cart. Dante continued this for a while before he sighed and whipped his forehead of its sweat. This lasted until both the carts we're all full and the man returned surprised Dante had finished so quickly, “that would have taken a normal genin a good while to do! But you did it easily...” he said looking at Dante wondering how he did it so fast, Dante just smiled as he knew that he had the secret move of it.
255/250
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] Left_bar_bleue116/200Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Just passing the time... [D-rank missions]   Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:33 am

Dante stretched out his arms, legs and body as he was clearly in for more work, but it was back at that old mans place again, Dante ran across the roof tops to stop and see some friends he waved and called out to them before he started off running again. Dante couldn't be late for this because this old man was a pretty nice guy besides all the work he made him do. But Dante just laughed it off now, he learned to be more calm and relaxed about things, arriving in the neighbourhood Dante dropped to the ground and ran to the yard to see the mans house was in a bad condition again but there was a cart out front, and... police? “whats going on here?” Dante asked as he walked into the yard.

One of the police task force ran up to Dante but stopped as soon as he saw his forehead protector, “are you Dante? The one who was supposed to come and help this man out?” the man asked. Dante nodded and looked around, “chief, this is the shinobi that's here to help you out.” he called out, the task chief nodded and walked over to them, “ah, good lad, we're hiring you to fix the yard, re-shingle the rooftop, pack all the stuff in there up into boxes and place them on the cart there, then redo the insides of the house, here's the scrolls you'll need in order to get all this done and get paid.” the chief said pointing to a bag on the cart that had all the scrolls that Dante had to go through for the missions he'd be stuck there doing.

Dante looked at him with a bit of horror on his face, “what happened to the old man that used to live here?” he asked looking at the chief, the chief just looked at him and sighed, “he was found to be the man walking around at night killing hookers or women walking alone.” he said before patting the boy on the shoulder “sorry to be the one to tell you, I heard you we're pretty close.” he added before the chief jumped off into the distance as well as the other police that we're there.

Dante just knelt down and looked at the building with confusion written all over his face, he didn't know what to do for this, but things had to be done and that meant Dante had to do something about this later, he had work to do. Standing up he walked over to where all the gardening tools we're last time and found them all in there and pulled out all the tools and items he would need. He walked over to the garden and started to pull out all the weeds again from his knees, he was kind of at a loss for how to feel for the old man, he seemed to be a nice kind old man not some corrupted killing machine. Dante was there pulling out weeds for a good long while before he had decided it was good enough as it would probably ever get, walking over he grabbed a garbage bag and opened it up, after a few garbage bags we're full he placed them in a garbage bin.

Sighing Dante looked over at the grass and started to mow the grass before he noticed a woman walking by that looked at him and gave a disgusted look “that evil vile old man...” he heard the woman say to herself but the rest was too quiet for him to hear it all. Dante finished cutting all the grass from the front to the back and walked over and grabbed the rake and started to rake up all the cut grass blades into a neat pile, 'I suppose this is the last time I do work for you.' he thought to himself about the conversations he and the elderly man had. Dante didn't really quite notice but the time was flying by and he was already passed putting all the cut grass into the garbage bags.

Dante soon after stood up and looked over at the fence and shook his head 'that fence just will not do.' he thought to himself as he pulled the broken boards off and grabbed a hammer and some nails and hammered new ones into place, “well since I'm doing this I better jump up on that roof and get that roof looked after.” he said to himself as dropped the broken wood into the bin and the hammer and nails down before he grabbed a shovel. Jumping up onto the roof Dante put the shovel underneath the shingles and started to scrape the roof clean of shingles on the entire roof. Looking over it all he pulled out the nails missed and tossed all the shingles into the bin before he grabbed the new shingles and started on the roof, he grabbed a bunch of nails and placed them in his pocket on his shorts and placed the first line of shingles down before he started on the second row and continued.

Dante was on that roof for a good long while, putting all those shingles into place right and making sure to do a good job of it all, after all that was done Dante walked over it all to make sure it all was done good and correctly. Dante jumped down and nodded with a sigh of relief, “break time.” he said softly as he strolled off to a ramen stand that he heard of that oddly remained a ramen stand for such a long time. Dante arrived after his walk and thoughts and sat down, ordered and ate before he placed money on the counter and walked off back to the house. Dante nodded a few times here and there and smirked about it but there was so much on Dante's mind it just was as if he was dumb struck by it all, that that one man would do such a horrible thing.

After arriving back at the house he noticed one of the police task force members standing in the yard and noticed Dante was walking back, “ah you've returned, I'm here to see how your doing or if you need any help.” Dante just shook his head and smiled “no thanks, I need the time alone to think and this is whats helping out.” he said softly as he walked into the building looked around and sighed, “seems I've gotta replace all this.” Dante said as he started to fix up the stuff that didn't need be pulling out, and removing all the stuff that needed replacement.

The rug was pulled and replaced, the walls repainted, everything was changed for the best or for the better. Dante sighed as he finally packed up a bunch of the old mans stuff and had most of it all placed on the cart. Looking about the area Dante just couldn't but shake the feeling that this place saw terrible and horrible horrors that no one had discovered yet. Dante walked back outside to see the sun dropping and shrugged his shoulders and looked over at the uniformed police task force-man standing there. “All done.” he said looking back at the building and shaking his head “I just can't help but shake the feeling that this guy has something hidden.” he said as he waved, grabbed the bag of his missions and walked off to turn them in.
1274/1250
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just passing the time... [D-rank missions]   Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 am

Dante walked down the street looking around before his eyes caught the area where he was going to be working today, “a butcher for a day huh.” he said softly to himself as he walked forwards and entered the butchers building, “yo Mr. Butcher-san, I'm here for my mission.” he called out before he turned his head to see a huge butcher guy standing in front of him. Made Dante nearly soil himself because the guy looked like a bloody giant fat ogre. “Ah welcome! Welcome!” the butcher exclaimed happily as, “your going to be helping me deliver some meat packages around, I'm short handed today and this is all expensive meat I'm cutting so you'll be dropping it off while I cut the next batch!” the huge butcher said.

Dante nodded and received a few heavy packages and was told where to take them, doing so Dante realized that these packages we're heavy as hell to a normal new genin but not for him, he actually got out and had experience in certain areas which helped. After Dante dropped off the first batch he returned back and grabbed more and ran them back out, he did this constantly back and forth from place to place before he arrived back at the butchers place for the last time with the huge man calling him out back “Come, come, you helped me a great deal so we'll sit down and enjoy some rare expensive meat on the house.” the butcher said as he smiled at Dante.
260/250
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just passing the time... [D-rank missions]   Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 am

Sitting on the gate Dante looked out around the city walls as he kept an eye out for those around him before he noticed the person he was supposed to meet, dropping down to the ground below Dante smiled as it was a woman he was meeting, “are you the lady I'm supposed to meet?” he asked looking at her before noticing her father and mother walk up behind her, “Your Dante right? The genin hired to watch my daughter and show her around town.” the father asked and Dante nodded. “If any harm falls upon her I'll make sure you never do anything but D-rank missions.” he said as Dante nodded and bowed to the man. 'Stupid fucken Daimyous...' he thought to himself as the man walked onwards with a bunch of guards and shinobi keeping guard and watch.

Dante looked over to the girl and smiled “are you ready?” he asked and she nodded, a bit surprised that he didn't treat her like royalty. “Why do you not address me proper or show no full care to what my father said to you?” she asked.

Dante just laughed and looked at her “because I don't care what he says, I do what I do because its my passion and I don't care if someone forces me to do nothing but D-rank missions because I know later on down the line I'll be given a better fortune then he when the time comes.” he said smiling to her still as he showed her around all over Konoha before returning her to the Hokage's building ending his mission.
274/250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just passing the time... [D-rank missions]   Just passing the time... [D-rank missions] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just passing the time... [D-rank missions]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Bingo Book + Missions :: Mission Ranks-
Jump to: