Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Kurix D-rank x8 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Kurix D-rank x8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Kurix D-rank x8 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Kurix D-rank x8 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Kurix D-rank x8 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Kurix D-rank x8 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Kurix D-rank x8 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Kurix D-rank x8 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Kurix D-rank x8 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Kurix D-rank x8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kurix D-rank x8 Left_bar_bleue0/200Kurix D-rank x8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Kurix D-rank x8 Empty
PostSubject: Kurix D-rank x8   Kurix D-rank x8 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 am

A girl and her dog

“Finally I am officially free of the bonds of being a D-Ranked shinobi. I can move on now and explore new lands and discover new jutsu…Hell I might even travel as far as the ends of wind country with this pass!” Kurix said as he headed downstairs of the Hokage Mansion. “I bet Hayabusa-sama is on a mission currently he is strong.” Kurix thought to himself as his eyes caught glimpse of the mission board. He walked over two with both hand behind his head and decided to see what had been posted. “Hmmm… Well I guess I should knock out a few D-Rank missions just to have the appearance of a genin.” The eleven year old said as his eyes scanned the bulletin board.

The young Uchiha’s eyes suddenly locked onto a mission that was pretty interesting. “Help me find my lost dog.” Kurix said to himself as he walked closer to the mission posted. “Well this shouldn’t be two hard.” Kurix said with a smile as he took the mission of the board to go register for it. The young Uchiha walked over to the front desk where there was a secretary hard at work filing stacks of paper with the help of her chakra. “Excuse me miss.” Kurix as he put the request on her desk. The women paused as the young genin pulled her attention away from her studeus work. “Yes master genin how can I be of assistance?” The women asked as she smiled and still filed the papers using her chakra. Kurix watched in amazement and then recollected his thoughts. “I would like to take on this mission.” Kurix said as he slid the scroll closer to her. The women picked up the scroll and read its contents.

“Ok then a d-rank mission it is everything is set and ready to go, have fun and be safe!” The women said after she stamped his mission scroll. The young Uchiha bowed and as soon as he walked outside of the Hokage Mansion, a small black and white puppy came running up to him jumping up his leg and barking. “…He little guy are you the one that is lost?” Kurix asked as he picked up the dog and went to the stated address. The young Uchiha knocked on the door and waited for a response. He continued to rub the head of the dog as the door opened up and a teenage girl stood there in front of her with a great smile. “HARU!” The women yelped as she grabbed the dog from his hand. “You must have got my request. Where did you find him?” The women asked curiously as the dog licked her cheek. “The funny thing is he found me.” Kurix said as he grinned and rubbed the back of his head. “How can I ever repay?” The teenage girl asked. “No worried the office will give me everything I need. You have a great day miss.” Kurix said as he bowed and walked away.

Back to top Go down

Kurix D-rank x8
Page 1 of 1