Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/200The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:20 pm

The humanoid tiger looked at the man and then whispered to something about the other tiger beside him as he nodded saying, "We shall test you however your friend cannot fight along side with you. But that's if..." Before he could finish another humanoid shinobi appeared this time as a crow and landed behind Zero and Nabito staring at them. "So i was right humans have entered our domain. Rather interesting...Please allow me to take the on the other young man if you don't mind!" The tiger paused and nodded to him saying, "It seems you've got the attention of the Village hidden in the Feather's shinobis now young one. Oh well Swift being the battle!" Zero blinked and turned confused for a moment and nodded to this action as the bird like man nodded coming at Zero. "CRAP I'M NOT READY FOR THIS!"
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Nabito looked at the humanoid and smirked softly he jumped back a few feet away from the Shinobi and threw an spun his body around and threw a Kunai behind him the weapon disappearing into the trees behind him. He jumped into the air and grabbed hold of another Kunai replacing the one he just lost as quickly as he lost it. The tiger shinobi zipped like lightning after Nabito using his cat like reflexes to zig zag back and forth in case Nabito decided to bombard him with Kunai. He lunged up high into the air after the Uchiha he threw his clawed hands forward slash marks of pure Chakra appeared and coursed they're way towards Nabito. Just before Nabito was about to be on the receiving end his body disappeared in a bunch of leaves falling down towards the ground out of the way of the humanoids attack. His body rematerialized and he looked upward and made a handseal and took a deep breath and exhaled a great ball of smolder flames and fire which rolled towards the Humanoid.

WC 182/2018
Post 14/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/200The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 pm

With Nabito having his battle begin finally it was only Zero to stare down this bird like figure as he pointed saying, "You're very weird looking just so you know!" The human crow blinked and gripped it's fist pulling a katana from it's back saying, "...thanks i guess...but now it's time to die!" Rushing at him Zero's eyes took a huge glance as his back light up with the lightning seal once again. Giving him an odd feeling, the young man dodged the first attack. With him finishing the hand seals Zero released bound at the shinobi as it traveled at katana causing it to give off a burst of lightning chakra through it. Getting stunned for a moment shinobi couldn't move as he fell to his knees which left Zero standing with a smile only to be hit from behind by the shinobi.
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Nabito smirked as the ball of fire collided with the humanoid or so he thought. The Shinobi quickly caught him off guard and bullrushed him, Nabito spun around hearing the footsteps behind him and was caught square in the stomach and drove into the ground with a rushing tackle. Nabito hit the back of his head on the ground and grimaced and rolled over onto his stomach as the humanoid hit the ground running and was turning himself around to make another pass at him. Nabito jumped up quickly and made a handseal just as the humanoid attempted to tackle him again instead he took down a log and drove it into the ground throwing him off balance. Nabito appeared just behind him and drove an elbow between the base of his neck and shoulders driving him into the ground. Nabito quickly disappeared and reappeared once more in a flurry of leaves some feet away.

WC 155/2173
Post 15/30
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:12 am

Zero stopped his battle because of the fact he didn't know how strong the summon or shinobi truly was an Zero knew he didn't have the strength for it. "I want to stop the battle...I don't truly understand this purpose of battling anyway...besides i'm not going to fight nor kill someone just to prove how strong i am." Getting his attention to turn over at Nabito and the battle the raven like shinobi got up and shook off the shock saying, "I understand...that's truly and honor that you follow but why is that?" Zero turned saying, "I have a certain goal i have to reach and in order to do so i need to complete tasks my own why that's all sorry about that hope you can forgive me." The raven shinobi nodded and looked over at the group of cat like creatures and watched the other battle continue onward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll   The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wild Cat Summoners Scroll
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2