Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)

Go down 
+3
Hayabusa
Nythyia
Ultimate Z
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 am

((cosmic, not to be a nit pick or anything but it'd be nice if you could do your posts in third person like the rest of us, I get kinda lost reading your posts sometimes...))
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:50 am

haha sure my bro told me about it but I tried to rebel
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:53 am

"Your persistent Cloud-nin" he turned his attention back too Ryukatsu, his eyes scanning him briefly in order to gain a basic analysis of the Genin "But you know what curiosity did to the cat...." he allowed a somewhat nervous laugh to escape his lips and to those who were expert analysts they would see that there was something not quite right with Nythyia, there was a secret he was trying to hide, though the secret would be out of the bag when the exams started as he would be forced to use his Mokuton Jutsu in order to succeed "Besides, the Senju should be the least of your worries right now Cloud-nin.....in case you haven't noticed the Chunnin exams are right around the corner" it was obvious a cord was struck as anyone that personally knew Nythyia knew that he was quite charismatic and upbeat, and rarely showed such disregard to pleasantries and mannerisms.....Hayabusa would know that something disturbed the young Senju "What did you say your name was Cloud-nin?"

Words: 170
Total: 561
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:13 am

What Ryukatsu heard the green haired shinobi say kind of threw him off. Thoughts started racing through his mind. What does this guy mean curiousty and cats? Was he giving off threats? That cheesy laugh made those words indirect to him. Ryukatsu then started to think this guy was trying to stray the conversation away from the Senju. But after eight years he couldn't just let it go. He had to find it out. He gave his reply, "My name is Ryukatsu but some call me Bolt. Though it is true the chunin exams are just around the corner but the Senju happen to be the another reason I'm here in Konoha currently." Ryukatsu sneered and continued, "What was it your name was....konoha ninja?

125 words | 1048 total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:45 am

When being approached by the villager from Kumo, Hayabusa stumbled over his words from the start, with the hearing of being called ‘Red Hair-san’. Hayabusa began to think to himself. ‘Damn it, Dante… I told you I had to hide my trademark!’ He began to stumble even more when he asked about the Senju. It was weird… having someone talk about scoping out a Senju, and not an Uchiha. Hayabusa’s eyes fixated with Nythyia’s as he talked. When they escaped the gaze, Hayabusa stepped back a moment, holding a kunai in his hand under the cloak, observing the kid’s body language and looking for any dangerous sudden moves.
When all was set and done, it looked as though the atmosphere died down a little bit. He stepped back in.
“Even though… this conversation should come to an end…” Hayabusa said as he looked at Nythyia and interrupted the conversation. “Ryukatsu…” he looked at the boy. “I’m Lydeck Hayabusa by the way… but… may I ask… why… you are looking for such a… delicate…” Hayabusa shot a look of mockery at Nythyia on this word, with a slight smirk, before looking back at Ryukatsu “… piece of information? If we know your objectives… then maybe we can help you find the information you seek. Never the less…” Hayabusa stood back against the wall as he were before the boy approached them. “you say you know nothing of a Senju… or what it is… you’re looking for a clan… just for clarification.” Hayabusa said, feeding him a little bit of information in small chunks.
[262 Word Post|778 Word Total]
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 am

A spark set off in Ryukatsu's eyes. A clan. Thats one step closer. He now knows what the Senju is but now what. After only being left with so much to work with. From his elder brothers words "Seek out the Senju" now knowing that the Senju is a clan he would now have to find a member of the clan. What is to happen after that. What does the clan do. He could always ask Hayabusa the red haired ninja or the one with the green hair but he knew they would get defensive and he would get nowhere. He continued to wonder what is so special about the senju and decided instead of thoughts hewould turn it into words. He spoke, "Thanks Red hair.....Hayabusa-San for the information but I cannot tell you why I search for the 'delicate peace of information' because I myself do not know exactly why.It is kind of complicated, but could you happen to tell me who is a member of the senju clan is?"

173 words | 1221 total

Last edited by Cosmic Enigma on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 pm

- Zero -
Staring at everyone seemed to be what Zero was best at. He knew he felt out of place but also that he wasn't somewhere even close to these guys. But even more so he was worried about the other shinobi from the hidden leaf village that was blind in a way. But thinking about at it now Zero did her from his Uncle Rai about the clan known as Hyuuga's that had and were born of something cause the white eye. Turning his attention to everyone else Zero walked away from the crowd thinking of his own game plan on how to get in and get out of the location. However something else caught his attention as the seal on his back was started to react to other cloud shinobi. 'That's odd i've never seen him before..oh well might just be someone i've been in the shadows of.'

- Haruki -
Smirking at the shinobi's talking among themselves it was funny to him how they all seem like school girls getting ready for a little party. The byakugan made another scene as he started scanning everyone again just to make sure. As he came over to the Cloud - Nin something about his chakra was wild as it was a mix of two different ones. One that was violent but the other that was calm. Catching his interest it would have seemed as though the young man housed some strange power within him. Having the eyes die down again Haruki walked up to everyone smiling and saying calmly, "Now listen up everyone...i know your all happy and all but let's not forget no matter what we are enemies to each other. It's the Chuunin Exams not the hey find your village shinobi friend and kick ass together. You kids make me laugh. Knowing you all are like this makes me smile and wonder how you are in the battlefield to begin with." Smiling and having a light laugh Haruki turned around and walked away for a moment to look at things.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Dante stopped a turned to the Hyuuga which was the easiest to spot amongst the crowd of people he sighed before he flickered from where he was to in front of the Hyuuga, “its called relaxing, you should try it sometime unless you really have something stuck so far up your ass.” Dante said as he walked away back over to Nabito before he noticed one of the kumo's nin was bugging Nyth, he sighed and turned to Nabito “it seems people have no care for other countries privacy or country secrets.” he said looking at Nabito and shaking his head, he looked over at the examiner and sighed “and people wonder why we hate Hyuuga's sometimes...” he said as he sighed and breathed to himself, 'control yourself Dante... control yourself.' he thought to himself as he glanced back over his shoulder before he shrugged “hey examiner, are we going to start soon or what? I'm getting bored of waiting.” he said looking over at Nabito and nodding.
175|810
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 pm

“I can tell you… I choose not to.” Hayabusa said observing the shinobi a little better in the face. His facial features… they were alike another man he had once known from the same village… one of the few idols in which Hayabusa had. This man was young at the time he had met him, perhaps 5 or 6 years back. He was only a few years older than Hayabusa at the time, but he was already a Jounin training Genin. One of those Genin had happened to be the sister of the two people in his squad back when he was in Suna.
“If you did not know what a Senju is… how have you come to hear of them? What is your motivation to…” Hayabusa began before the Hyuuga interrupted everybody’s chatter. Hayabusa waited for him to finish. During the time he had hoped the boy would focus his attention on the ‘announcer’ himself, in which he would quickly activate Sharingan and observe the boy’s chakra.
In almost an instant later, Hayabusa released his Sharingan and looked away. ‘It can’t be… him…’ Hayabusa thought to himself. ‘Is it possible? Why wouldn’t he have told him about Senju?’ Hayabusa took the time to step away into the shadows, away from the social practices of everyone else.
“They need to… move this along now. I could’ve done some more training in the time I’ve waited. Tsk… should have came fashionably late…” Hayabusa began saying to himself.
[246 Word Post|1024 Word Total]
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Suddenly cheers irrupted from inside the stadium, the Examiner who was been harassed by the Genin outside the Stadium looked at them all with a smirk, "Seems you were so worried about everything getting started, it started with out you..."He motioned to the door heading into the locker rooms that they all should of proceeded into after receiving the Lotto ball.

One Inside the locker room the Genin are all ushered out onto the main field for the beginning ceremony of the fall Chuunin Exam. The Genin from all countries are lined out single file out on display for all the stadium to see. The cheers once more appear as the Hokage emerged upon the platform high overlooking the participants. His wise eyes glance to each and every Genin present and smiles softly to them, He raised a arm upward to command silence, The robe holding the Symbol of Konoha slides down slowly to his shoulder in this movement. Slowly the Kage's from other countries come forth and stand in a line just behind the Hokage. As the people of Konoha and those around the world quiet themselves the Hokage Speaks.

Hokage Inzo: "For those of you who have traveled to Konoha for the first time, allow me to welcome you to our marvelous city and hope our hospitality is a shining example of the way of life in Konoha." He smiled to the audience and continued on.

Hokage Inzo: "We have all gathered here to cheer on our fellow Genin once again at in my opinion of the most competitive and exciting events held in the Shinobi world. These young spirits remind me of a story I once heard as a child in which a young man faced an army as s soldier...But you all did not come here so that I may bore you all with old man speak..."He chuckles softly and waves a hand as the stadium emits laughter and good natured chuckling.

Hokage Inzo: "I am proud of all my Genin from Konoha as well as those around the world that have traveled here this day, and without further ado...I Present to you THE CHUUNIN EXAM!" He threw his hand downward and fireworks took off exploding in bright colors spraying confetti and small keep sakes through out the Stadium. Magically enough the Confetti was contained to merely the stadium seating nothing touched the Arena floor where the combatants were to duke it out. The Hokage turned and bowed gratefully to the other Kage's present, which was returned respectfully, though in his wise age he noticed something odd of the Raikage, he merely smiled to him not betraying himself or his thoughts as he returned to his seat and looked out curiously as things were getting underway.

=============================================================

A Jounin appeared in the middle of the stadium in front of the Genin and grinned at them all and placed a instrument to his neck which allowed the sound of his voice to be amplified.

Announcer Ichi: "Alright let's get this underway, you are aware of the rules. I want clean matches, any cheating of any kind and you will be disqualified immediately and retain the rank of Genin. You will all wait in the locker room until it is time for your match at which point once your match is finished you will return to the locker room. It is simple, Get it? Got it? Wonderful! I knew you all could. Now the first match consist of a Team Battle, you have all been given a Lotto number which corresponds with your team number. Your team mate will have the same number...funny how that works...so simple isn't it! Find your team mate talk strategy you begin in Five! Good luck boys and girls" He once more disappeared in a cloud of smoke only to reappear just below the Hokage Box.

=============================================================
Exam 1: Team Battle <Normal>
Exam 2: Single Battle <Normal>
Exam 3: ???????????

Rules:
1. No Killing
2. No Poisons
3. No Kinjutsu's
4. No Kuchiyose No Jutsu
5. All Battles are Stat Battles so follow the rules accordingly any questions ask a manager.
6. We are in a Posting Rotation, Means once you post you have to wait till everyone else has posted to post again. You have 24-48 hours to post a reply while in battle, if you are unable please contact a Manager and we will explore your options.
7. Grading System goes here(Have to get with Zel on it)
8. No flaming you have issues take it to PM it will not be tolerated here.

==============================================================
Teams

Team 1: Hayabusa & Ryukatsu
Team 2: Nythyia & Zero
Team 3: Nabito & Dante
Team 4: Haruki & Satyr

CURRENT MATCH

Team 1 VS Team 2

<Go>

Last edited by NeptusXero on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 am

[OH! have fun! lol]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:11 am

Dante gave a weird look to the instructor before he laughed “I suppose it is time for the exams to begin.” said as he laughed, he turned to face Nabito, “lets go Nabito.” he said with a grin upon his face as he walked over to the doors and walked in, to a hall that soon led them to a locker room, Dante grinned as his father was waiting in there “dad?” he asked questioningly what are you doing here!?” he asked looking at his father, “Dante, here's your cloak, you want to give yourself a respectable look even though you look absolutely normal wearing both those armours oddly, well put it on and go out there and show off your proud-ness for the Kazama clan.” he said as he let Dante take his cloak, “god my dad's weird sometimes.” he said laughing as he looked to Nabito, “anyways lets get out there...” he said nodding to Nabito.

Once he hit the arena floor it got suddenly loud from all the cheers before he looked up and noticed all the Kage's sitting up on a ledge platform and smiled and looked over at Nabito, “man this feels like such a huge dream.” Dante said looking over at his cousin, Dante was so busy and occupied with watching and studying the crowds of Konoha and other nations that came to see the chuunin exams for their participants. Dante soon after looked around the stadium to get a look at the stadium, it had a few trees in it, the ground was mostly grassy with some sandy parts here and there, it was a normal training field pretty much with really high walls as well. Dante Turned to face the Hokage when he started to speak and grinned, after he finished speaking Dante smirked and turned to head back into the locker rooms looking at his lottory numbers and sighed, “I guess I'm not on team one or two, I guess I'm on three.” he said smiling and looking over at Nabito, “you man?” he asked looking at his cousin.
357|1167
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 am

"Well, its about time things started" Satyr announced quietly to no one in particular. He was unsure of who's team he was on, but by looking at his lottery numbers he knew that he was on #4. As he was looking around at the other attendee's of the chuunin exam's he wondered just who his other team member was, hoping that whoever it was was someone fully prepared to go all out in their comming battle. He decided that once he was in the locker room he would find out who the person his fate was now attached to was, and quickly find out their strengths and weaknesses. Before going towards the indicated room where he was to go, he gave a quick glance to the arena itself, trying to take in as much information as possible, anything that might give him some advantage. The place where the matches were to be fought in was nothing special, a normal ground offering no advantages to any particular element, but, he thought to himself, that could quickly change, depending what techniques the round one contestants used. With that in mind and due to his match not being until later, he walked at a decent pace towards the locker room, entering it and waited patiently for all the other remaining examinee's to enter as well.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 am

The member 'Satyr' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'' : 1
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:44 am

(ooc: didnt mean to roll.... my mistake)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 am

Hayabusa slumped around during the line ups. He didn’t come here to show off, he had come here to become a Chuunin. Hayabusa went back to the booth and waited to hear the match ups. He was apart of team 1... Paired with the one named Ryukatsu. Hayabusa looked up to see the boy. Is he anything like his brother? Could he withhold that much power? He doesn’t look like he could…
Hayabusa looked at the rules that were on the board. He sucked his teeth.
“Of course… no summoning… and no Kinjutsu… why do I bother?” Hayabusa said to himself. He wondered what he should do about this… definitely having to battle his younger cousin whom recently surpassed him… they knew each others tricks… this wasn’t going to be easy.
“Well…” Hayabusa bit his finger and performed a few hand seals before slamming his hand on the ground. Before him appeared three baskets. All three he had managed to strap on his back. “Mind as well have these ready if I can’t summon them during the battle…” Hayabusa said to himself. When the arena cleared, Hayabusa walked out into the middle, observing his surroundings. He placed all three baskets down and sat on one of them, awaiting all of them to enter the field. Only one person in the entire stadium would know what is in the baskets, two tops if the Kazekage had remembered Hayabusa, and he had HOPED he didn’t have to use them…
Hayabusa took his straw hat off and threw it to the side. His cloak remained on this time… he had to think of a way to defeat these men…
[276|1300]
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Nabito filed along with his cousin out into the arena and stood with him looking up at all the konoha villagers and others from all around the world cheering them all on. He smirked lightly it invigorated him the applause and well wishes made him want to compete that much more and to put a good show on for all those that happened to come out. He looked up at the Hokage as he spoke and listened to his words. His eyes scanned the surrounding area slowly looking at the other Genin before returning his attention skyward once more. Nabito saw the fireworks and the confetti spray out of the sky and smirked lightly one thing could be given to their Kage he knew how to put on a show.

As the announcer appeared and informed them of what needed to be done and the upcoming rules of the matches he nodded his head in agreement as he knew well enough the rules that were explained to them as they were being ushered out to the arena like prized cattle. He nodded his head and once more he found himself being led back into the Locker room. Nabito stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket and retrieved the lotto ball that he was given before heading into the stadium. He looked at it a moment and read the number on it, As his cousin Dante stood beside him, funny that since they put two and two together about being related they were never far from each other's sides. Like two outcasts cut from the same cloth, he had come to almost rely on the camaraderie between them.

"It looks like we're teamed up cousin.."He stated and smirked softly holding his ball out to his cousin number facing outward. YES! he was with someone he knew he could work well with in battle and knew the ins and outs of his cousin quite well. This was shaping up to be a damn good exam thus far.

WC 340/930
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm

The teams had been announced and Nythyia smiled as he heard that he and his older cousin Hayabusa were to be the first round "The irony" he laughed gently, looking around the room to find out who his partner was, knowing very well that the Kumogakure Genin was Hayabusas. The fact that he was unable to summon any weapons from his storage room meant that he needed to quickly get everything before he stepped out into the walled arena, Nythyia biting his index before weaving a series of hand seals, thrusting his hand to the ground as a seal emerged from the center, spreading out before the words "Kychiose no Jutsu" escaped from Nythyias mouth. A cloud of smoke slowly cleared the small room where the Genins were waiting, Nythyia swapping his current weapons with some more powerful ones which he felt would help with various situations, one being a large Claymore, the other being a standard tanto and in return he sent his chained kunai back. He took a deep breath before stepping onto the grounds, a large shout erupting from the crowd as they were determined to see the skills of the lower ranked ninja, the young Senjus dark brown eyes scanning the area to find his cousin Hayabusa standing there in wait, three familiar baskets resting in the middle, though one was new as only two were used in their prior battle. The two stood face to face "Whats the chance? Me and you battling on the first round"

Words: 238
Total: 799
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:24 pm

The Announcer calls out Teams 1 and 2 to Begin the first battle of the Team Match Portion of the Exam:

Team 1 VS Team 2 Begin

[Only Combatants may post till end of Match, One with Highest Speed Starts]
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:45 pm

STATISTICS

» Health: 0584/ 0531 [0584]
» Chakra: 0572 / 0520 [0572]
» Stamina: 0437 / 0398 [0437]

» Strength: 145 [159]
» Defense: 196 [215]
» Speed: 220 [257]
-----------------------
» Chakra Control: 04 lvl --%
» Reaction: 06 lvl --% {+18%}
» Wielding: 03 lvl 54%
» Hand Seal: 04 lvl --% {3 jutsu}
» Taijutsu: 05 lvl --% {3 moves}

BODY LAYOUT

» Head: Konohagakure Headband +5% all stats
» Face:
» Back:
» Outer Body: Green & White Cloak +5 speed
» Inner Body:
» Left Hand:
» Right Hand
» Feet: Running Shoes +10 speed
————————————————–

STORAGE

Pack: Academy Backpack
» Weapon (5/5): Senbon Bomb {90dmg} Spiked Ball & Chain {100dmg} Claymore x1 {150dmg} Tanto x1 {60dmg}

Custom Weapon: Tobosaku {50dmg}
»Ninpo: Tessen Houka {40cd|10sd|40dmg}
»Ninpo: Tessen Supaiku {70cd|20sd|80dmg}
»Mokuton: Tessen Sakurifaisu {100cd|60sd|120dmg}

» Tools (5/5): Kunai x5 {20dmg} Shuriken x5 {20dmg} Senbons x5 {10dmg} Kama {50dmg} Exploding Balls {80dmg}
» Accessories (0/5):
» Items (1/5): Scrolls x 5

JUTSU KNOWLEDGE

» Ninjutsu:
[E]Bunshin no Jutsu {20cd|10sd} Kawarimi no Jutsu {25cd|13sd}
[D]Fukumi Hari {45cd|22sd} Shunshin no Jutsu {90cd|45sd}
[C]Kuchiyose no Jutsu {varies} Chakra Kyuuin {80cd|40sd|60absorb}Jutsu
» Genjutsu:
C Rank
» Taijutsu:
[E]Basic Punch {5sd} Basic Kick {5sd}
[D]Konoha Raiken {46sd|56dmg} Konoha Repuu {48sd|52dmg}

Elemental Jutsu Knowledge
» Doton:
[D]Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu {45cd|22sd} Jishin Suramu no jutsu {54cd|27sd|60dmg}
» Suiton:
[D]Taihoudan no Jutsu {60cd|30sd|85dmg} Takitsubo no Jutsu {50cd|25sd Mizu no Tatsumaki {65cd|32sd|100dmg}

Advance Elemental
» Mokuton:
[D]Jubaku no Jutsu {85cd|43sd} Moku Bunshin no Jutsu {90cd|45sd} Jukai Koutan {140cd|70sd}
» Deiton: -
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 pm

: Stats :
Health: 166 / 158 {166}
» Chakra: 215 / 205 {215}
» Stamina: 215 / 205 {215}
» Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED (Releases only 15% when your out of Chakra)
» Nature Chakra: LOCKED
» TP Bin: 1139

» Strength: 55 {58}
» Defense: 65 {68}
» Speed: 50 {53}
-----------------------
» Bijuu Control / Kekkei Genkai: -- %
»Abilities: Locked
-----------------------
» Chakra Control: 01 lvl --%
» Reaction: 01lvl --%
» Wielding: 02 lvl --%
» Hand Seal: 02 lvl --%
» Taijutsu: --lvl --%

: Body Lay Out :

» Head: Kumo Headband [+5% Stats]
» Face:
» Back:
» Outer Body:
» Inner Body:
» Left Hand:
» Right Hand
» Feet:
————————————————–
: Storage :
Pack: Academy Backpack (Can Only Hold x5 of anything)
» Weapon (0/5):
» Tools (0/5):
» Accessories (1/5): Wooden Katana {+10% to Wielding after Training}
» Items (3/5): Bingo Book, Tags x5 , Scrolls x3

: Element Knowledge :
1st Element: Raiton (Lightning)
2nd Element: (Gain after becoming a Chuunin / Completing Shrine Quest)
3rd Element / Advance Element : (Becoming a Jounin or Special Requirement)

1st Fused Element: (Can only have one if a Normal Shinobi Read Jutsu Section)
2ns Fused Element: (Gain if a Kekkei Genkai Clan Member.)

: Jutsu Knowledge :
» Style(s):
» Bloodline Limit: –
» Bijuu Growth:
-----------------------------
» Ninjutsu: – Henge No Jutsu, Change Body Stance
» Genjutsu: –
» Taijutsu: – Jigoku Ransaa | Basic Punch | Basic Kick
» Kenjutsu: –
» Fuuinjutsu: –
» Kinjutsu: –

» Katon: –
» Doton: –
» Raiton: – Hazumi - Bound |
» Suiton: –
» Fuuton: –
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:42 pm

“The hell are you laughing at Nythyia…” Hayabusa said as he watched him oppose him in the arena. Hayabusa notice him look at one of the baskets… the one he didn’t bring in their last battle. Hayabusa rubbed it. “Don’t forget… I won’t reveal your secrets if you don’t reveal mine… who knows… I might not have to use them…” Hayabusa said, not worrying about the other two entering just yet. He could have spoke to Ryukatsu… and told him a little bit of the Senju just now, but the match had began. Hayabusa was not going to toy around with precious talking.
“Ok…” Hayabusa used his foot and immediately became airborne. He performed a string of hand seals, shooting off a Great Fire ball jutsu to disturb their visibility of him for a moment, as it would hurl straight toward Nythyia. As he was airborne, when he would be at such an angle that they could not see him perform his next move, which was to Shushin No Jutsu to teleport behind the second member of Nythyia’s team, the one named Zero. His roundhouse kicked toward the head, attempting to start things off fast.
[195|1495]

ACTIONS
1. Katon-Goukakyuu no jutsu toward NYTHYIA [CD 90| SD 45](110 + 40% (Chakra Control Modifier) = 154 + 262 (Spd) - 215 = 201 Dmg Attempt)
2. Shushin No Jutsu [CD 90| SD 45](Behind Zero)
3. Basic Kick to Zero [SD 5](262 + [210/4 = 53] = 315 - 68 = 246 Dmg Attempt)

Health: 326 /[342]
» Chakra: 600 /[690](510)
» Stamina: 380 /[399](304)
» TP Bin:

» Strength: 200 [210]
» Defense: 200 [210]
» Speed: 250 [262]
-----------------------
» Kekkei Genkai: 45 %
» Bloodline Limit: Sharingan Second Tomoe
Vision Ability: 0/6
Copying Ability: 2/6
Genjutsu Ability: 0/6
» Abilities: Katon Manipulation, Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi, Chakra Bijon
-----------------------
» Chakra Control: 4 lvl --%
» Reaction: 1 lvl 95% (+ 3 %)
» Wielding: 2lvl --%
» Hand Seal: 2 lvl --% (2 Jutsu)
» Taijutsu: --lvl --% (1 Action)

» Weapon (4/5): Chakra Katana, Oni Puppet, Shogun Puppet, Special Puppet
» Tools (3/5):5x Kunai, 5x Shuriken, 5x Senbon
» Accessories (5/5): Breath Mask, Mirror, 5x Glass Tubes, 5x Scroll, Wire {75 ft}

» Ninjutsu: – Bunshin no jutsu, Henge No jutsu, Kawarimi no jutsu, Soushuuha, Nawanuke No Jutsu, Shushin No Jutsu
» Genjutsu: – Or so you thought...
» Taijutsu: – Basic Punch, Basic Kick
» Kinjutsu: Hiraishin No Jutsu
» Puppetry: Kugutsu no jutsu, Chakra No Tate
» Medical: Badi Ichiyoku Kurireru, Chakra Jouyo, Chakra no Mesu

» Katon: Goukakyuu No Jutsu

Last edited by Hayabusa on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Nythyia was excited, he would finally be able to show both Hayabusa and his fellow Leaf Genin what he was capable of and what he could do in the heat of battle, though he was left with no time to reply to his cousins question as the Uchihas Great Fire Ball jutsu was burning towards his position, Nythyias prior look of cheekiness turning to the serious tint of determination, pulling back his sleeves which showed his hands as he quickly wove his own series of hand seals "Suiton: Taihoudan no Jutsu". The two jutsu collided, however it seemed the Goukakyuu no Jutsu overpowered his own, the water evaporating leaving only a portion of the fireball left which slammed up against Nythyias chest, however its remaining power was barely enough to push him back. Smoke floated from his chest, his brown eyes gazing over to Hayabusa, Nythyia running towards his cousin, jumping in the air while pulling out a large blade which rested on his back, raising it above his head and coming down hard so that the blunt end of the blade his Hayabusas shoulder, landing before spinning clockwise, aiming another attack with his tanto with the blunt end to Hayabusas stomach in order to gain distance between him and his team mate, his eyes looking back at the Cloud Genin Zero "You alright?"

Defense:
Suiton: Taihoudan no Jutsu: 60cd/30sd dmg: 85+(40% CC)=119+257+(10% Element Advantage)=413+215-katon damage=35 auto dmg taken

Actions:
1.Weapon Attack (HAYABUSA) - 60+257+39-210=146 dmg
2.Weapon Attack (HAYABUSA) - 60+257+39-210=146 dmg

» Health: 0549/ 0531 [0584]
» Chakra: 0512 / 0520 [0572]
» Stamina: 0407 / 0398 [0437]

» Strength: 145 [159]
» Defense: 196 [215]
» Speed: 220 [257]
Words: 227
Total: 1026

Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Health: 154/ 154 [162]
» Chakra: 1250 / 1250 [1281]
» Stamina: 157 / 157 [165]
» Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED

» Strength: 55 [58]
» Defense: 40 [42]
» Speed:117 [123]
-----------------------

-----------------------
» Chakra Control: 3lvl --%
» Reaction: --lvl --%
» Wielding: --lvl --%
» Hand Seal: --lvl --%
» Taijutsu: --lvl --%

: Body Lay Out :

» Head: Kumo Headband [+5% Stats]
» Face:
» Back:
» Outer Body:
» Inner Body:
» Left Hand:
» Right Hand
» Feet:
————————————————–

Actions: Basic Punch to Zero 117 + 14 = 131 - 65 = 66 damge attempt to Zero [- 5 stamina]

Ryukatsu no longer had time to conversate with the red headed ninja named Hayabusa. The rules were reviewed and the teams had been set. He was partenered up with the man he was conversating with and would be fighting the green haired ninja and the other ninja from Kumogakure. He wished he would've had a bit more time to train but now was the time to act. He watched as Hayabusa and the green haired ninja went into battle using jutsu. He quickly ingnored it and charged at the other shinobi from kumogakure and attempted to punch him as hard as he could.

Health: 154/ 154 [124]
» Chakra: 1250 / 1250 [1281]
» Stamina: 152 / 157 [126]
» Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED

» Strength:55 [37]
» Defense:40 [21]
» Speed:117 [16]

103 word post | 1324 total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:49 am

Watching as the battle had started Zero was just standing only to see the reaction of two shinobi's coming at him. Blinking to his dislike of fighting in some cases Zero took a deep breath and regained his ability to move once again. Turning and watching it seemed both were coming at him. Firs the young man that jumped into the air fired a fire element jutsu which caught Zero off guard cause of the element. But soon after turning around he noticed the man had appeared before him to before a round house kick towards him. Quickly without having any thought about Zeroo befored the change body stance switching himself out leaving a log to take the damage. But soon after reappearing the other shinobi acted out as well. Having his fist come into contact with Zero was something Zero smiled about as he finished his hand seals and touched the shinobi yelling out, "Raiton - Bound" With the raiton chakra flowing outward. Zero started to focus up a Jigoku Ransaa at the other shinobi aiming for the man's stomach.

Actions:
1. Change Body Stance CD: 25 | SD: 13 (+90% to CD cause of Control) to avoid Hayabusa's Kick
2. Raiton - Bound and took Damage from Ryu
(Raiton Bound Stuns for 2 posts) CD: 80 | SD: 40 have to pay 90% cause of control = 152 CD
Bounds Damage = 70 + 53 - 42 = 81
3. Performed Jigoku Ransaa CD: 0 | SD: 30
(Jigoku Dmg 55 + 53 + (58/6=10) = 118 - 42 = 72 Dmg attempt on Ryu

Total Attempted Damage = 153

(OOC: Ryu noted that your bio is messed up and i'm fixing it at the moment i'm not sure what happen but your stats are completely wrong. And i have 68 Def so give me some time to rework it after this post. Sorry for the wait guys life called and pissed me off lol)

Health: 96 / 158 {166}
» Chakra: 15 / 205 {215}
» Stamina: 172 / 205 {215}
» Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED (Releases only 15% when your out of Chakra)
» TP Bin: 1139

» Strength: 55 {58}
» Defense: 65 {68}
» Speed: 50 {53}

(STILL IN THE GAMES YAYS!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next