Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Empty
PostSubject: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Anger grew rank upon the face of Satoshi. Slowly it was vanishing. Satoshi was now feeling the need to train even harder now then he had before. But this place wasn't going to do it. But he did wish to see something. He did wish to see how the Hokage would react to him when he requested this as well. He slowly walked the path to the Hokage's office. Opening the door the Anbu stopped him. Satoshi sighed but he still pushed them out the way. He looked at one of the new gennin and gave them the evil look. His mind was now begnining to be poised with evil. He looked at the Hokage and began asking "Your Village has done Me no service. But yet your village has done me a great service. I wish for one more thing though. I wish for Me and one of you Konoha Chunnin to have a fight. A death match if you will. I wish to test my abilities to the fullest extent possible." He looked the Hokage dead in the face and said "If you were to accept I would understand the consequences of being hunted. But the fact Is I wish to test myself. In a place like Kiri I would be able to do this but then again I am not in Kiri. I am in Konoha. I respect your laws but I am asking you for this death match."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue116/200Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 pm

The Hokage looked at Satoshi and raised an eyebrow before he turned to the chuunin he was talking to, "must people always barge in like they own the place?" he asked giving a stressed sigh. "very well, you will be given the opportunity to face off against this very chuunin here, he has been dying for an A-rank mission and so here it is, this fight will be an A-rank mission for him, if he wins he will have gained another mission but if he looses you will be looked upon with disgust and hunted as a traitor to the shinobi countries." the hokage said as the chuunin stood up and nodded ,"I accept." the chuunin said before he looked to Satoshi, "meet me in the chuunin exam stadium." he said before turning to the hokage, "thank you for the chance of this mission." he said as he turned to leave to gather his gear and get ready for this fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue12/2000Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Satoshi began to think about what he had done. The whole world would look at him with disgust. But he had his reasons for doing this. He sighed as he grabbed his Katana and placed it in his sheath. He began walking slowly thinking of all the possible ways to kill him. He had barely any just and hardly any extra skills. This was going to be all about power for him. He sighed and then Adjusted his headband. "Either way. Someone is going to die" Satoshi waited till dusk and then went to the Chunnin stadium. They would be no one here but him. Satoshi looked at the man who was comming and began to speak. "No Hard Feelings. I just need to prove myself." He sighed as he waited for the man to tell him when there fight would begin.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue116/200Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:25 pm

The chuunin was sitting in the middle of the exam grounds dressed in samurai armour, the man who was watching over this fight was from Anbu but he was told not to interfere at all or to touch Satoshi until he left the village. The chuunin was sitting in the exam grounds with his eyes closed as he meditated about everything he had done so far up till now. The ANBU turned with his mask on looking over at Satoshi as he entered the arena, he motioned for Satoshi to come and stand at a certain specified location before he flickered over before the samurai chuunin, the chuunin opened his eyes and nodded before he placed his face guard on and stood up before he withdrew two swords, his katana and wakizashi.

(stats will be posted next post, post yours)
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:29 pm

He sighed and then took out two Kunai. Decided it best to stay away from using his katana till towards the end of the match where he would really need it. His blue eyes glistened in the sunlight. He then thought about his previous two matches with Satyr. "This one will confirm our training Sensei!" He took them and got into a stance. Both knives were side ways. He waited the signal from the anbu before he would begin his assualt.

» Health: 121 / 121
» - Chakra: 1290 / 1075 [1290]
» - Stamina: 225 / 225

» - - Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED (Releases only 15% when your out of Chakra)
» - - Nature Chakra: LOCKED

--» TP Bin: 53

(Kicks in at 25% health due to berserk)
» Strength:173 [194] (204)
» Defense: 154 [172] (181)
» Speed:189 [212] (223)

Last edited by Kaion_Kisho on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't Finish)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:54 pm

The chuunin slid his back foot and his front a bit into a stance before he simply said "dance of the scorpion." it was easy to notice why it was called such a stance due to the katana being in the back and the wakizashi in front. The Anbu looked at both of the fighters and nodded before he dropped a lit firecracker before he vanished from site of both of the fighters to atop of the arena walls. There was a group of five Anbu there and they we're all there to watch how this fight would produce.

The chuunin stood there his eyes hidden by the darkness, "let us begin our fight of men." he said looking at Satoshi before him.

--------------------------
» Health: 133 / 133
» - Chakra: 1183 / 1183

» Strength: 190
» Defense: 169
» Speed: 208
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Satoshi paused for a momment and looked down. "Wow." He suddenly bursted out laughing and said "Like Men?" He smiled and then placed His kunai in his bag. "Well then!" He began to yell. "Lets get this show on the road." Satoshi began making two sets of hand seals hiding the second one by mixing it with the first. Beside him two clones appeared. He smiled and sayd "Alrighty. LETS GO!" He pulled out his katana and dashed towards his opponet. While dashing he switched places with the clone and maunevered around him. When he got to the back he made an arch like motion with his katana to the chunnin's leg. "Yosh! lets GO!!!!"

-40 (Two Clones) - 25 (Substitution)
- 33 Stamina.
» Health: 121 / 121
» - Chakra: 1225 / 1075
» - Stamina: 192 / 225

» Strength:173 [194] (204)
» Defense: 154 [172] (181)
» Speed:189 [212] (223)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:06 pm

evasion roll...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue18/200Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:06 pm

The member 'Shinigami' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 14
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:15 pm

The chuunin ended up falling side ways as the sword ended up hitting his armour but it still left a nasty wound upon the chuunins leg after all, the chuunin fell over and landed upon his back slashing in a twisting motion thusly to hit all three of them, it didn't matter which one he had hit at this point.
» Health: 0 / 133 (oddly... this fight will end fast lmao)

Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:27 pm

evasion roll...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Left_bar_bleue18/200Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:27 pm

The member 'Kaion_Kisho' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 45
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Satoshi's body was quickly replaced with a log and Satoshi appeared behind the man. "Aww damnit. Thats no fun." He took his right leg and slammed it into the the hand with the katana. He then would take it and slam it into the hand with Wakizashi. He looked at the boy very disappointed. "This is not Konoha's best." He took his Katana and put it back into his sheath. He turned away and looked at the man and said "Your not worthy to be killed." Slowly he began walking away towards the door to the Chunnin Stadium.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 pm

The chuunin began to laugh as soon as Satoshi's foot landed on his first arm he imitated his attack back and gave him a bored look, "if thats all you can offer upon this fight then I suppose it was a bad choice..." he said before he flickered releasing his actual form revealing he was actually one of ANBU 'ne' roots division which had the ANBU all confused as well. He flickered in front of Satoshi just as he rolled into the kick so that he would end up hitting Satoshi in the face once he landed, he ran in closely to Satoshi before he used the backside of his blade to catch Satoshi behind the leg and lifted him up to slam him onto the ground. "I was just merely playing around before." the Chuunin said with a blank expression upon his face as he looked down at the boy.
» Health: 133 / 133

Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Satoshi sighed and stood up looking at him. "Your so Gay. You know your Gay right?" He said with a calm voice. He decided he was going to kill this man. This Anbu Ne character. Who the fuck was he? He walked about five meters away from the man and placed his hand on his sheath. He Sighed and then drew thw sword. from it's sheath. "Your Going to die. I will murder you. Before you Die I will pee on you. Then I will laugh for a couple of minutes. Next I will cut your heart out with this very blade and take it with me where ever I go." He sighed and said "Shall we begin. For real?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 pm

the man just stared at Satoshi before he sighed, "that makes you sound so much more gayer then me, all I did was slam you to the ground and yet you think I'm gay for that." he said before he flicked from view taking Satoshi's katana and replacing it with teh wakizashi, "I think I shall hide your blade..." he said before laughing before he tapped the two swords metals together causing a light sound that as soon as Satoshi heard it he would fall into a genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 pm

'Shinobi Evading' : 36
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Saoshi sighed before doing what he had to do. He would allow this Anbu man no break for what he did. Satoshi couldn't stand trickery to much. He took a kunai from his pouch and threw it at the man. This would stop him from creating the sound with his Swords. Satoshi would then grab another kunai from his pouch and charge at the man with his Kunai and swung it in a arch like motion towards his chest area.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm

rolling
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm

The member 'Kaion_Kisho' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 55
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:52 pm

rolling
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:52 pm

'Shinobi Evading' : 2
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 pm

The man vanished into thin air before revealing that the chuunin was covered in a genjutsu and revealed in a henge no jutsu, the real Anbu ‘ne’ roots man was standing within the shadows watching the fight go on. “seems this boy is an interesting piece of work…” he said with a laugh before he disappeared flickering away from the arena.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Satoshi looked up at the Anbu. He could hear there laughes from in the arena. He was aggrivated. From the momment this battle started he had entered a Genjutsu. He didn't like that tricker at all. He knew the man had left the arena. He had left a peice of his chakra in his mind when the genjutsu was cast on him. He Jumped to the top of the arena next to the anbu. "I will go find him. You may follow if you chose." Using the chakra imprint he began running through the village searching for the man. He could feel his chakra warm and cold shifting up and down. He finally caught up behind the man. He stood behind him and placed his hand on his shoulder. "You will fight me." Turning him around He took his hand and balled it up in a fist. Then He striked him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:36 pm

The man turned around to simply catch the young mans hand simply but it was not the anbu ne root man that he had intended to strike, it was a puppet… the man sat a top of the gate laughing as he pulled out a few more puppets, “young boy, do you really think you can kill me so easily? I am considered a greater puppet master then Sasori himself.” he said with a wicked grin as he summoned a third puppet to the field, it was the mans own brother who he had to fight to the death with, “ah such a great fight my own brother put up but alas I stood victorious over him.” he said with a smirk on his face as he looked at the boy, “enjoy fighting them.” he said before vanishing from sight, the puppets all instantly withdrew weapons and got up into Satoshi’s face, before the weapons withdrew and they threw a punching combo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]   Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Match [Konoha Chunnin, Satome Satoshi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next