Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Empty
PostSubject: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 am

Zero walked from the gates of Kiri only to look in the distance as he had stopped at the plains of the kiri outside of the village it was unsure as to what was going to happen but Zero felt as though someone was watching him across the open field as the fog was lifting he stood up looking at the figure only for a moment trying to make them out but was unsure if it was just an illusion or not. 'Well now...this could get interesting...sadly i can't use that blade just yet cause i don't have enough energy to even lift that damn thing so i'll just have to use brute force for right now.' Zero stayed put in his spot awaiting for the action of the shinobi.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Left_bar_bleue116/200Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 am

Fromabove, a flock of crows spiraled high above, as if to be circling Zero fromabove. The flew down as a flock and circled Zero once before flying into theground perhaps ten feet in front of them. One after another they built up fromthe ground to reveal Lydeck Hayabusa. He looked on at Zero. He looked at theblade that he had possessed.
“Hm…you possess the Samehada…” he said. ‘Weird… I thought Dante had that blade.What happened?’ he thought to himself. Luckily he had experience with fightingagainst that blade before, and had thought up a possible solution to itsabsorbing chakra. “That’s what you came here for? I applaud you. Kiri is notmuch of my style… I will be leaving soon… so what will it be. Battle now orlater?” Hayabusa asked him, standing with his black cloak in front of him.
[149|149]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Zero smirked over at him saying, " I have no idea what that means but if anything i'll take you on right here right now. Plus i won't worry about kicking you around at least if you don't mind me beating you up!" Zero smirked once again as his mind was becoming odd having the dark feeling from within him. 'Something's not right it's like my body is acting out on it's own. No matter i'll just leave that blade here and attack with the katanas. "Besides the look you're giving me and what you said about the blade makes me think that someone else was suppose to have it. Well guess what they weren't talked about and i got the blade before them so tough luck on them i win end of story." Pulling out his Katana pointing at Hayabusa Zero smiled saying, "If your leaving then about this i'll come with you but only if you can take me to another location of my choosing...that is if you don't mind and if your alive still."

Health: 268 / 255 {268}
» Chakra: 2100 / 2000 {2100}
» Stamina: 853 / 812 {853}

» Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED (Releases only 15% when your out of Chakra)
» Nature Chakra: LOCKED
» TP Bin: 652

» Strength: 149 {151}
» Defense: 113 {119}
» Speed: 144 {151}
-----------------------
» Bijuu Control / Kekkei Genkai: -- %
»Abilities: Locked
-----------------------
» Hand Seal: 32% [3 Jutsus]
» Taijutsu: 30% [2 Moves]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Left_bar_bleue116/200Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:32 pm

“Youare very well a confident one… more like cocky anyhow.” Hayabusa shook hishead. “What did I say about underestimating?” he asked as he stood there, handsconcealed in his cloak. He stared on to the one he had faced once before… heslightly remembered now as him bing Nythyia’s partner in the exams. “Well… showme what it is you can do then?” he said, taking one hand out of his pocket andbeckoning Zero to come and attack him.
[82|231]

Health: 448[470]|470
» Chakra: 4300[4945] [15%Item Bonus]|4945
» Stamina: 850[893]|893

» Strength: 302 [317]
» Defense: 280 [294]
» Speed: 625[661]
-----------------------
» Kekkei Genkai: 100 %
» Bloodline Limit: Fully Awakened Sharingan
Vision Ability: 0/6
Copying Ability: 3/6
Genjutsu Ability: 3/6
» Abilities: Katon Manipulation, Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi, Chakra Bijon, Genjutsu Reversal, Kyuubi Suppression, Hypnosis
-----------------------
» Reaction: 45% [+ 12% Evasion]
» Hand Seal: 100% [6 Jutsu]
» Taijutsu: 78% [4 Moves]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Zero watched the man stand before him as though he was wanting the fight to begin something was causing Zero to shake out of control however the inner voice in him calmed him down as it was talking to him lightly, 'Listen Zero if you go out of control you'll end up killing yourself no matter what that's why you need to stay calm and relax be at peace with yourself and then go, go and fight him at your best taking all of what you know with you at him. You'll be the one to win if you can focus just right is that understood.' Zero smiled and nodded saying, "I know i feel cocky but you know...i've decided to relax and fight you at my best now." Placing the Katana away Zero pulled out his chakra katana and closed his eyes as he was starting to focus his raiton chakra into the blade and looked as the metal turned from a white color to a pure bolt of lightning surging around it. Zero pointed at the man saying, "This is stage one....now stage two..." Closing his eyes he placed his right hand over his eyes and removed them showing a golden hue color saying softly, "The Hidan Jutsu of the Raikou...Raigan!" With all set up Zero was starting to breath hard already as he leaned down and shot off. Having his running turned to a sliding with him sliding between the legs of the man while he thrust the sword's blade at the face of him having the surge charge at him as well with the shocking effect.

Action Step:
Action 1: Charged up Chakra Katana
Action 2: Activate Raigan
Action 3: Attacked w. Chakra Raiton Katana

Cost Results:
1. 50 + 58% = 79 Chakra Drained
2. Raigan CD: 120 + 58% = 190 CD | SD: 60 [Evade Results +10%
3. CRK gained Stun effect [stuns for 1 post]

Damage Results:
Chakra Raiton Katana Dmg = 120 + 151 + 38 - 294 = 15 Dmg

Bio Results -
» Chakra: 1831 / 2000 {2100} CC: 42% [-269]
» Stamina: 793 / 812 {853} [-60]

» Strength: 149 {151} Wield:19%
» Speed: 144 {151} Reac: 11% [+3 to Evade Results]
-----------------------
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Evasion Roll
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:08 pm

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 54
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:24 pm

AsZero came running at him, Hayabusa shot open his eyes, revealing his FullyAwakened Sharingan. He observed the chakra that had surged through the katanafrom the boy’s body.
‘I’mglad I waited…’ Hayabusa thought to himself. ‘I almost went to using Suitonelement. That would have been stupid.’ Hayabusa continued to think. As Zero cametowards him, he moved his head towards the side. The blade totally missed by agood 6 inches, however, the offset of the Raiton chakra had touched Hayabusa,shocking him. As a medical ninja, he knew how to withstand such shocks, as hetightened his muscles to make it seem as though he was still. In this way, hecould perhaps put Zero in the place of thinking Hayabusa had not been shocked…
[130|361]
ACTIONS
(1) Sharingan Activated CD 20 + 14% = 23
(2) Evasion Attempt (54% Roll + 12% Reaction + 2% Sharingan)- 70% Evasion- 4 Dmg Taken (Stunned)

Health: 448[470]|470>466
» Chakra: 4300[4945] [15%Item Bonus]|4945>4922
» Stamina: 850[893]|893

-----------------------
» Abilities: Katon Manipulation, Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi, Chakra Bijon, Genjutsu Reversal, Kyuubi Suppression, Hypnosis
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Zero closed his eyes having them returned to normal then sheathed the chakra katana as the effect wore off on it. Zero smiled for a moment then became serious about the battle again and looked over at man once more saying, "I have no idea what's going on but i feel as though your stronger then me in some ways." Keeping his eyes closed for a moment Zero wasn't going to open them for that matter. He turned away having his back to the shinobi saying out loud, "Tell me something...what does it mean to be the strongest if anything that would mean you fear something in the end correct?" Sighing at this Zero shook his head as he lifted his hands to the air saying to himself, 'I might as well return to the temple that i went to when i was younger. But then again what else is there for me. Oh well time to focus on the present and not the future at the moment.' Zero turned looking at him saying, "It's time to try this technique..." Holding his right arm up with his palm aiming at Hayabusa the boy began to charge up the surge of lightning around his arm before moving his hands in performing a seals. After which he focused his right arm going in a downward motion as he focused the surge of the lightning downward focusing carefully as he began to have the dust under him move in a circle motion as he closed his eyes once more having his legs moving outward with the force charging up the sound of birds could be heard in the distance echoing closer but it was only because of the jutsu that Zero decided he was going to use. Opening his eyes the Raigan appeared once more as he smiled, "This jutsu...is known as...chidori!" Pulling back as he leaned down with his right knee in the dirt the boy shot off like a rocket having the Raigan watching carefully for movements. Having his arms wave in the back with a quick thrust he swung his right hand forward coming at the man's chest with the power of the chidori.

Action Step
Action 1: Chidori
Action 2: Raigan

Cost Step
Chidori - CD: 160 + 58% = 253 | SD: 80
Raigan - CD: 120 + 58% = 190 | SD: 60 [Evade Results +10%]

Damage Step
Chidori - 151 + 250 - 294 = 107

Bio -
» Chakra: 1388 / 2000 {2100} CC: 42% [-443]
» Stamina: 653 / 812 {853} [-140]

» Strength: 149 {151} Wield:19%
» Speed: 144 {151} Reac: 11% [+3 to Evade Results]
-----------------------
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Hayabusa looked upon, still stunned, at the power Zero possessed. Hayabusa just looked onward and looked at Zero as he thrusted his arm back and back forward into the chest. Hayabusa gasped for air, before looking up at Zero, falling to one knee, and dispersing into a flock of crows into the air, as it were before this began.
From behind, Hayabusa, with his Sharingan activated, looked at Zero. He himself had just walked from the village gates, and the being that had been onslaught by Zero was merely a crow clone to begin with.
“Upsetting… that clone developed right there before your eyes…” Hayabusa said, sucking his teeth. “Well… I think you are truly a force to be reckoned with…” he said before he got down into a fighting stance. “This may be interesting indeed…” Hayabusa said. He put his hands on his puppets under his cloak. He then shook his head to himself. ‘No… not this time…’ he thought to himself. ‘What should I do…’
“I guess head on it will be…” Hayabusa said finally out loud. He began to sprint off toward Zero. He performed a few hand seals and put his fingers through his mouth and shot out a great fire ball jutsu towards his opponent. He continued to run faster now, until he made it right in front of Zero and attempting to knee him in the gut. Then, he would rotate, his body in such a way that he would end up offset and to the right side of Zero, side by side, with Hayabusa facing where Zero’s back was. He went to grab him by the collar and throw him forward towards the ground before jumping back into a defense position.
Within his cloak, Hayabusa had inserted chakra into one of his puppets, but had not summoned it out of its homing place…
[310|671]

ACTIONS
(1) Revealed
(2) Katon- Goukakyuu no jutsu CD: 90+14%=103|SD=45|Dmg = 110+661-119=652 Dmg attempt
(3) Melee Attack:621 Dmg Attempt
(4) Melee Attack: 621 Dmg Attempt
(5) Sharingan Continuation CD 15
(6) Kugutsu no jutsu CD: 86+14%= 98|SD 43

Health: 448[470]|470>466
» Chakra: 4300[4945] [15%Item Bonus]|4945>4922>4706
» Stamina: 850[893]|893>805

-----------------------
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:46 pm

After the onslaught of moves and having to deal with the mightest of all defeats Zero was laying on the ground with his eyes open and out cold. Feeling the oddest of thing Zero was in his inner mind once again having to hear the voice, "My oh my look how you've fallen...no matter your out for the count no point in moving now." Zero was on the ground still breathing but out like a light as he wasn't much use anymore the sword fell to the ground that was on the tree.

Words: 904

Lost...

Last edited by Ultimate Z on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Hayabusa simply looked at Zero laying there on the ground, motionless. Hayabusa took his hands from out of his cloak.
“All that talk… I make a move and this is what happens? Like I said… I set myself up for disappointments. If you are running away… if you are the keeper of the Samehada…” Hayabusa said as he neared his hand to the Samehada as if longing to touch, but knowing it was him whom had given up the opportunity to have such a blade with its own will “…this won’t do. You need to be stronger.” Hayabusa neared his face and made sure his pupils were still moving due to the light differentiation between the misted sun being shaded by Hayabusa’s shadow. He put the one hand on Zero’s chest in order to stabilize his chakra.
“Zero… blink twice in succession if you would like a taste of true power. Be warned… the procedure of what I will do may kill you… unless you are strong willed. If you are confident… NOT COCKY!!… confident… and you want that taste, blink twice.” he said, sitting there with Zero for a moment to see what it was he would imply…
[199|870]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Zero blinked twice slowly feeling the light fading slowly from view. 'Damn...seems like i'll die here after all...oh well it was nice while it lasted. What did he say about power...what power could he give me.' Zero waited for the motion of the man's hand on his chest to being giving him some power or the true power.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Hayabusa observed the boy whom blinked twice. He took his hand off and, without so much as of being gentle, roughly and aggressively rolled him over on his stomach. He took the boy’s shirt by the rear collar and ripped it open, revealing the back of him. Hayabusa bit his five fingers on his right hand, allowing blood to drip from them. He put them on his back outstretched, rotating it and spiraling towards the center, where he made a circle about five inches in diameter.
“That’s a new tested one… Gaia… opposite of Heaven.” Hayabusa press his hand flat on his back and exerted chakra into his body. He stood up, picking up Zero by the arm and flinging him loosely over his arm. He took him by a tree and laid him down.
“Just incase it rains…” he said. “One day… that power may disappear. If you can hear me… if you want it again, find me, and show me how much you have improved…” Hayabusa said. He stood up, without another word and walked away, leaving Zero to survive for himself…
[184|1054]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]   Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero] Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 - The Exams Past... Stat Battle [Hayabusa | Zero]
Page 1 of 1