Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)

Go down 
+3
Hayabusa
Nythyia
Ultimate Z
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue18/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 pm

[If you are wishing to fight the shinobi's of either village please start your posts soon. Those that are facing the Kyuubi and Shin please start posting on the Topic: Kyuubi and Shin Vs Exam Students again same rules.]
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Ryukatsu had a sudden change of heart. It wasn't out of fear but to just know when your better off on other situations. It's like if you were to fight a either a black belt martial artist or a red belt. If you yourself were just a yellow belt you are better suited to fight the red belt. Using this logic Ryukatsu decided instead of approaching the beast and the man whom seemed to be controlling the beast that gives off a aura of a massive amount of sinister hatred he would be better off fighting off the enemy ninja. He saw a jounin and couldn't help but think if he could beat that man he himself would be worthy of being called Jounin if not then Chunin. Ryukatsu decided while the man was fighting he would strike while his guard was down. Just as Ryukatsu was hoping for the man engaged in combat with another shinobi. Ryukatsu thought to himself, "Wait for it. His guard will drop soon it has to. Now!!!," Thought Ryukatsu as he charged in with his eyes widening. The jounin killed the man he was fighting but as soon ashe finished Ryukatsu swung his arm at the man with his right arm. At a high speed the jounin blocked and smirked. Ryukatsu couldn't help but return the smirk. The jounin's smirk quickly faded as he felt distorted. He hadn't realized Ryukatsu had a sound amplifier on his right arm and he was focusing his chakra with the sound waves into the mans ear canal. He fell down clutching his left ear and Ryukatsu drew his katana from his back. He sneered and sarcastically said, " Elite ninja." He stabbed his sword downward towards the mans head but he rolled out of the way. Ryukatsu thought to himself, "No biggie this time I'll make an effort!" He ran towards the man and sliced at him but he blocked with his own katana. Ryukatsu then put both hands on his katana and started slicing but the jounin blocked and was on par with his despite the distrotion from the sound amp. He started to worry ," Maybe I'm underestimating my opponent to much. " The jounin yelled out,"Listen kid your way in over your head if you think you can beat me. Your not smart enough for strong enough to do so! Besides, your just a Genin." Ryukatsu thought, " Well I remember reading on this scroll....hehe." He smirked and started performing handseals snake,boar, ram, rabbit, dog, rat, bird, horse, snake and then yelled out, " Shiki Fuujin! Corpse Spirit Sealing Method! " The jounins eyes widened. He trembled in fear and said, " Theres no way! Theres no way in hell a Genin could use that jutsu!" Ryukatsu smirked and replied, "So your familiar with it?" The man didn't answer but instead started to run away. Ryukatsu thought to himself, " That was too perfect. He reached in his kunai holster and with all of his might he threw it into the mans back. Right on his target like symbol on his back. The man collapsed toward the ground. Ryukatsu walked over to the man crouched down and pulled the kunai out of his back. The man grunted in pain. Ryukatsu said, " Well you're right about one thing, theres no way a genin can use that jutsu and even if they could I wouldn't be that genin. But what I can do is scare a man shitless and make him drop his guard. So I may not be as strong as you but I can outsmart you therefore I might just be a better ninja than yourself. Maybe if you waited to see what would happen instead of striking your impulse to live and running. Im sorry to inform you but you have lost to nothing more than..... just a Genin." The man could not help but protest and muttered,"Look kid don't do this. You don't want to soil your hands with blood. If you do you will become a major target really fast. Think about it. If you kill a jounin you will be looked at as a major threat regardless of your hoax victory and-" Ryukatsu interrupted, "Sorry to cut you short but I couldn't care less right now and besides you would not have shown me mercy if I was in your situation on the ground begging for my life. Accept the harsh reality. This is life. A fight to survive. Almost a game and yours is over. Your out of tokens so I'm afriad you wont continue." Ryukatsu used the kunai to end the mans life with a swift stab to the back of the head. He walked away from the man feeling somewhat proud of his speach. Then he heard a somewhat omnious voice, " Nicely done..." Ryukatsu was a bit startled and turned to his back to see a young man about his age standing on a tree branch. " That man you just killed was my former sensei. I never thought I would see him in such a situation but it doesn't matter to me. I have become somewhat numb to things like this. I have seen alot in my 17 years and you couldn't began to understand what you call 'The harsh reality of life','The fight to survive',or 'The game'. Let me show you true suffering and understanding of the words you speak. Im not as skilled as him for my rank is only Chunin but I've analyzed your fight and my killer instinct will be enough to show you I'm superior. Your not a shinobi. Your a kid with a few tricks and you know how to bluff. Now let the fight commence." Ryukatsu sneered and said, "Understanding.... suffering. You're talking about being numb." Ryukatsu's eyes lit up with a omnious dark flame. " I'll show you what my suffering,understanding,and numbness does for me." Ryukatsu charged at the Chunin with great speed and threw the kunai. He simply dodged it and hopped down from the tree branch and smirked and said, " I am Miroku Utahara. You are?" Ryukatsu still running at the man shouted out, "Ryukatsu Doruhama! Tell Satan the name!" Ryukatsu clotheslined Miroku sending him flying back at a great speed until he finally smashed into a tree almost going through it. Miroku stumbled up, " Wow so your good at taijutsu aswell. Let me show you what I'm good at." He pulled needles from his cloak which were held in between his fingers and he threw six needles at Ryukatsu. Ryukatsu used his arm with the sound amplifier to block the needles but once he moved his arm from his face Miroku was infront of him and pushed a tanto toward his stomach and Ryukatsu thought, "Risky." He shoved his torso into the tanto that was already coming at him. He grabbed the arm of Miroku with his left hand and swung his katana with his right. Miroku retreated to a tree branch much like when he first encountered Ryukatsu. He looked very displeased to see his arm fall to the ground. Ryukatsu smirked and said, " Come at me. " Miroku winced in pain. Ryukatu didn't bother to take the tanto from his stomach or rather he didn't want to lose more blood. He was starting to feel dizzy. Miroku cursed, " YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! " He drew his second tanto with his left and only remaining arm and charged at Ryukatsu. Ryukatsu couldn't only think of one reasonable counter. He turned his back to his opponent who was filled with rage. As Miroku closed in Ryukatsu jumped backwards piercing Miroku with his first tanto. Miroku groaned aswell as Ryukatsu and they both fell. Ryukatsu pulled the tanto only far enough to leave Miroku's body and stumbled up and leaned against a tree. He smirked and said, " Hey, your going to bleed to death. Leave. We will fight again on different terms." Miroku wanted to burst out in anger but took this opportunity to stand up. He was about to leave but drew more needles from his cloak. He threw them at Ryukatsu and ran towards him immediatly after. Ryukatsu was hit in the chest with three needles and Miroku collapsed before he could reach Ryukatsu. Miroku bled to death. Ryukatsu pulled the tanto from his stomach and dropped it. Shortly after he fell to the ground. He stared into the sky thinking, "This is it." He faded away to black. Later he awoke but the blackness did not fade away. "Am I blind?", He thought. He started notcing things. Weird things. Maybe he was in hell because he saw Oni closing in on him in the blackness. They were coming in but Ryukatsu couldn't stand up. He was lying down in a black void like area and Oni were closing in on him. He was truly in hell. What else could it be. He was still bleeding from the stomach and felt as if he were being choked. He soon realized. This was a genjutsu. Ryukatsu vaguely remembers collapsing but seeing a kunoichi with a Chunin vest smiling down at him. She was an enemy ninja and performed the rat hand sign,he faded to black again. So she must have put him here. He used the ram hand sign and said, 'Kai! Release!" He awoke seeing the kunoichi above him pushing her foot down against his throat. She was trying to kill him and was managing pretty well. He wrapped his hands around her ankle and tried to push up but he was feeling drained of stamina. He then had an idea. He pulled a needle from his chest and pierced the kunoichi's achilles heel. She yelled in pain and fell to the ground. Ryukatsu immediatly grabbed the tanto that was on the ground next to him and he tried to slice her throat but she blocked with a kunai. He was pushing with his remaining energy but it wasn't turning out to be a sufficient amount of energy to overpower her. She flipped him off and tried to get up but she couldn't because of her injury. Ryukatsu then swung a punch and she blocked. The sound waves distorted her and Ryukatsu proceeded to jam a kunai into her throat. It was successful and she was bleeding to death. Ryukatsu found the will to climb up to his feet and started stumbling off. In her last effort she threw a kunai at his which scratched his left cheek. She then bleed to death and Ryukatsu saw his uncle before he passed out. He awoke in a cave where he could still hear battle sounds happening. He saw his uncle looking over him. His wounds were treated with bandages and cloth. Ryukatsu was wondering why his uncle wasn't out fightning. He didn't bother to ask. After his battles Ryukatsu couldn't help a feeling. To become more powerful. He did manage to kill a Jounin and two Chunin but only barely and if it wasn't for his uncle treating hiswounds he would've lost his life. He decided to go back to sleep and move once he was rested.
1856 words | 3498 total

Last edited by Cosmic Enigma on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 am

As Satyr was getting up after being healed after his fight, he was going to a place from where he would be able to observe the next fight. As he got up and found his equipment, which the med-nin's had left beside him, he felt a huge chakra start to come closer and closer to the stadium. As he felt that presence approaching he rushed outside into the stadium to see exactly what was happening. Within a moment of being outside he noticed the Kyuubi, instantly recogniseable from the discripsion's that he had read from Konoha history books. Since he knew about it already, he also knew the sheer amount of power that it possesed. He looked to see what all the other nin's were upto, from both Konoha and those of Kumo. They all had noticed this imminent threat, and most of them had jumped upto where the kage's were seated, most likely looking for either answers or orders. Just as he was about to do the same, Satyr noticed that outside of the stadium a feirce ninja battle was being carried out, with both sides in an all out melee. He took a moment to consider the situation before deciding upon what he would do. From what he knew, he would not stand a chance against the Kyuubi, and would likely just get in the way of those who could really do some damage to the beast. After comming to that conclusion, just as the Hokage weaved some handseals, the shogun heads comming out of the ground to bind the Kyuubi, he jumped up to the side of the stadium, and out over to the other side. While he may not stand a chance against the Kyuubi, he might be able to actually do some damage and carve his name to be noticed through eliminating as much of the enemy as possible in this fight. As he approached where the mass of ninja's were sprawling around, spacing out as they fought, due to the various jutsu's being used and the jumping away to dodge, it came to his attention that the ninja's were fighting in little groups. It was clear to see that those ninja's that relied on ninjutsu as their main method of fighting were fighting each other, numerous techniques being cast from one side back to the other. The other noticeable group was those of the ninja's who relied upon weapons and taijutsu, the ringing clash of their weapons resounding in Satyr's ears. From a glance he could tell that these were all experienced ninja, and taking one out would be hard indeed. He drew two kunai, one in each hand, waiting for an opportunity to jump in and attempt to eliminate his enemy. As he saw an oppening on one of the ninjutsu ninja's of Kumo, he was about to jump in at him from behind, hoping that his focus remained upon one of Satyr's allies. But before he could jump in and iniciate his plan, he noticed another group of ninja. He hadnt noticed them at first due to them all being dead still. It didn't take him long to realise that these ninja were fighting via solely genjutsu, pitting each others will's against each other. If he could come up behind someone already bound, they would be easy to eliminate, he thought to himself as he jumped across from building to building, to wait patiently behind one of the enemy shinobi. Across the street from where Satyr lay, was one of the Konoha shinobi, who currently looked as if he had been found, as you could see fear in his eyes, and was subtly shaking, almost vibrating. That doesnt look good he thought to himself, but before he had a chance to do anything, another Konoha shinobi appeared behind the entranced nin, and smashed him on the side of the head with the side of his hand. The nin flew a few meters, but got up, now released. The new Konoha shinobi pulled out a flute and quickly played a tune after closing his eyes. the kumo shinobi reacted to late, collapsing on the floor mid stride, as he had begun running at the sight of reinforcements. As he hit the floor Satyr made his move, jumping down before anyone could react, and aimed for his heart, hoping to stab through his ribs and kill him before he could do anything else. The pain of the stab instantly awoke him, and moved before it could pierce his heart, leaving just his lung pierced. Coughing blood he pulled out his own kunai, 8 in total, and threw them all at once at Satyr. He managed to block the ones heading towards any vital's, but this left him with his limbs in tatters. Still coughing blood the enemy shinobi collapsed. The Konoha shinobi jumped away, assuming that Satyr was already done for, leaving him to slowly walk towards the shinobi that had collapsed. The shinobi looked up as Satyr towered over him, and whisered "you... you were in the exam... how could I, a jounin, be jumped by someone who was as pathetic as you?". Satyr payed little attention to his words as he plunged the kunai that he still clutched in his hands into the shinobi's face, killing him outright. "Miracle... luck... fluke... who knows how? who even cares? its what happens that matters in this world" he said to himself, and then passed out, collapsing ontop of the shinobi he had just slain.

920 | 1647
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue116/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 am

Hayabusa did nothing more but stare down the Kyuubi in the distance as his cousin spoke to him.
“I don’t know… this Uchiha… his head band wasn’t scratched… he wasn’t Missing, until now. Perhaps it was planned? Hayabusa began saying to himself… at the same time answering Nythyia’s question. “He may have questions to answer… but who’s going to ask them, and who is going to make him answer…” Hayabusa asked, looking at Nythyia, really quick to make sure he was still there, before looking back at the Kyuubi.
“I don’t think it will be you, Nythyia-san.” Hayabusa said with a smirk. He turned now, finally releasing his stare down of Kyuubi. He had a feeling they would one day meet again.
“Yes… casualties… you search for those. I’m going to search for those injured… if you’re already dead, there is no saving you… if you are near death, but still alive… you still have a little bit of a chance to live.” Hayabusa grabbed his baskets and strapped them onto himself before he looked down, scoping the field for any injured people that may need his help. Hayabusa’s red hair blew in the wind. Without looking back at Nythyia, Hayabusa waved a hand.
“I will stop by later… just… stay alive until then.” Hayabusa said before performing some hand seals. Leaves ruffled around him, as if they were to take him away. Further off, his body reassembled in the middle of a mist of medical shinobi tending to the needs of those in which were gravely injured.
“HEY! You shouldn’t be here. You are needed to battle off the enemy! Don’t lounge around here!” one of the medical ninja said.
“Of course… judging a book by its cover… you people judge others by appearance way too easily…” Hayabusa said. The man balled up his fists. It seemed as though this particular medical ninja had anger issues. Hayabusa’s Sharingan caught glimpse of the man’s chakra exerting in his hand. This chakra was the kind that cut vessels. Hayabusa did the same in his hand. And the man went to touch him, Hayabusa dodged to the side and pushed the man’s arm away with his own chakra cutting his arm vessels. The man’s circulation of chakra stopped in that hand. He looked down and then looked up.
“Like I said… you judge too easily…” Hayabusa said. The man put his other hand to the broken vessels and healed them. Hayabusa walked off and bent down to other injured people not being tended to and began healing them with all in which he had known. Some were too critical for him to heal, but whom he could heal, he would.
After about an hour, Hayabusa has exhausted his chakra. He stood up after using his last bit on the last person and turned. He began to walk off, through the paths of destroyed buildings, and to the Kage Mansion. When he made it there, he turned right, walking casually to the woods that separated this part of the village and his home in the Uchiha complex. He was now overly exhausted as his Sharingan faded.
On his way there, Hayabusa ran into his parents. They had their greetings, and Hayabusa hugged them and what not. He told them he was exhausted, so he was going to go to bed. They agreed, for they told him tomorrow they would be going to the Lydeck Clan house. Hayabusa could see his mother cringe at hearing that she had to go there. But, Hayabusa did as told. He would have something else in mind…
[599|4066]
{Leaving RP}
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue116/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Dante looked over at his cousin Nabito and nodded and sighed before he looked to the Hokage “another grim day in Konoha's history...” he said before he started to walk away, he walked down from the destruction of everywhere and looked around with horror on his face, there we're people still in that explosion and there we're body parts flung everywhere, it was an incredibly grim site to see, but this was the chaos the Kyuubi could throw out then there must be worse things to see besides just this. Dante stopped when he stepped on a squeaky toy and looked down to see a child no more than four years old laying on the ground motionless with one arm stretched out to try and grab the toy still as if she was fighting from the dead to hold this bear. Dante's tears started to stroll down his face, this was something he never wanted to ever see happen to those around him or that he cared about hurt like this again. Dante rolled the child over and placed the bear in her arms on her chest with her hands over it before he saw a medical nin followed by another running behind him, they saw the look on his face as well as the tears as the one motioned to him. The man walked over to Dante and placed his hand on his shoulders and simply said “all you could have done was help the Hokage, you couldn't be here otherwise you would be dead as well, you did a great job driving off the Kyuubi.” the man said before he ran over and grabbed the end of the stretcher to see them run off. Dante's tears still rolling down his face he looked over towards the hospital and sighed “Nabito must be dealing with so much right now...” he said to himself as he wondered off into the distance and sighed.

Dante now sat upon the giant gate that was closed and locked as well as a bunch of shinobi gathered at the hole in the wall to prevent anyone from getting in or out easily. The horror of this was that it was a devastating blow to Konoha and only Konoha, no one else was hit as hard or had to deal with this devastating destruction. Dante wiped away his tears with his sleeve and took a few deep breaths before he turned and jumped down to the ground before he ran over to the construction area as he noticed the area was already being repaired for a rebuild even after the Kyuubi's destruction. Dante ran around and found those in need of help and gladly helped them out, this was something that had to be done, not something that could be shrugged off.

Looking about the land Dante shook his head with fear stuck all over his face still before he noticed his dad place his cloak on him, it was warm and it felt better but something told him things we're about to take a turn for the worse even after all this, “Dad... what did the Raikage mean by saying “this is all your fault Hokage”?” Dante asked looking at his father. His father looked at him and patted him on the back which seemed to make Dante feel better, but didn't, Dante threw-up and coughed as his dad continued to pat him on the back, “it means the world is going to take a turn for the worse.” he said in a sad voice before he turned and looked over at Dante to see his will of fire was burning ever so strongly now, “I swear to god... I'll get stronger to stop this from ever happening!” he said punching his fist on top of the gate. “Just don't become to power hungry son, remember what drove that man who caused us great pain, that's the path too much power leads too.” his father said before disappearing.

Dante nodded his head before he headed off to the hokage's office as all the chuunin's we're being called that we're of Konoha's shinobi, Dante just assumed he was a chuunin now and headed off. Arriving there later he noticed that the secretary was holding Dante's headband and handed him his item and smiled “congrats on making Chuunin level Dante Kazama.” she said. Dante accepted the new headband and smiled “I did it...” he said softly before he took the item and bowed “take care.” he said as he vanished off into the distance.

Dante now being a Chuunin he sighed and looked at his hand as he gripped it tightly “I wonder how much stronger I've gotten...” he said to himself as he walked back into his house and dropped his stuff off except the few items he would need. After all that had been done Dante ran back outside to run into a few of the villagers who we're out of the shelters still, one of the men turned to face Dante and balled up his fists in pure anger and hate now “WHAT WE'RE YOU FUCKING DOING WHILE ALL THIS WAS HAPPENING!? YOU WE'RE PROBABLY HIDDING LIKE A CHILD YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF TRASH!” one of the men said before running at Dante and punching him square in the forehead, Dante didn't flinch at it and just took the hit, a few more punches came as well as the man still screaming and trying to beat Dante up, being a stubborn guy Dante refused to flinch before he noticed another man grab a kunai that was lodged in a wall and tried to stab Dante with it, but Dante grabbed the kunai's blade and twisted it from the mans hand and threw it back into the wall to hear it make a loud “CHINK” sound as the metal met the concrete wall. “Don't talk to me like I was hidding, I was at the front fighting off the Kyuubi...” he said 'I can't tell them about the uchiha that was controlling the Kyuubi, that's just asking for trouble.' he thought to himself before he noticed the woman holding a wet cloth to Dante's wounded face, tears we're falling down her face and Dante smiled 'at least there are still some that show compassion when in this state...' he thought to himself before he thanked the woman and walked over to the man and grabbed his forehead protector back, “I refuse to let this happen again...” Dante said before he jumped onto a roof and ran off into the distance looking around before he noticed Hayabusa helping out and returned back to heading off to what he was doing. The rest of the day went by so slowly that it seemed they we're working in a time stopped area, half the land that was destroyed had been fixed, the walls we're back up again and everyone was returning to normal besides those that lost loved ones, injured, or those that we're so busy that they just couldn't stop to realize that this world had gotten far worse then anyone had imagined.

Dante was walking back home as he sighed and wiped his forehead with his sleeve before he stopped and smelt something... it was familiar, but yet it gave such a horrible memory off... 'what the hell? That's... that's blood!' he thought to himself being shocked from the finding of the blood and sighed turning around to see a man sitting there grinning. Picking up the blood covered kunai he licked it with his tongue and glanced at Dante “so boy... you want to fight or just die quickly?” he asked looking at him, Dante put his hands behind his back and formed Kawarimi and sighed “end it fast...” he said before he felt the kunai hit him in the chest but disappeared into a cloud with him holding the kunai into a tree log before his smirk faded into a frown, “you little fag...” the man said before he turned around wielding knuckled daggers and punched Dante's katana back to feeling a kick hit him in the gut before he noticed Dante go into a flip and hit him over the head with his legs, “your really sneaky for your skill.” he said rubbing his head before he jumped into the air throwing kunai all around Dante in a pentagram shape, all of them having exploding tags on them, except one thing wrong with that plan, Dante flew out of the there instantly after he activated his fuuton speed up attack and charged out hitting the jounins leg tripping him up and them coming back to drill the bastard in the back of his head again before kicking out his last leg but he missed the head shot but he replaced it with his elbow shot that knocked back the man a good few feet. “Your good boy... but taijutsu alone isn't going to...” he said pausing as he felt his body give off a pain and sudden shock of hurt, “what did you do to me!?” he asked as it felt like his body had a thousand needles inside of him going off. Dante just grinned and smirked “you never expected me to know something besides taijutsu did you?” he asked smirking as he looked over to see the moon before he released his fuuton move, it would show too much in the light. Dante placed his chakra katana back into its sheath and smirked before he pulled out his shadow odachi, the jounin just laughed and looked at Dante “I've seen your swords special ability.” he said. Dante re-sheathed it and formed the hand seals before summoning his other sword, “you haven't seen this swords ability at all...” he said smirking as he held it with both hands as it was pretty large, “you won't touch me with that huge thing.” he said before he took the words back to see Dante run as fast as he was without wielding it before. The fight went on for a while having both Dante and the enemy jounin panting before Dante managed to get a cut in on the jounin, he started to feel his body feel super light and weird. “What did that sword do to me?” he asked as he felt something sapping his strength from him, Dante grinned and looked at him “it turns my chakra into a weapon by it infecting your body like a poison and eats away at your chakra.” he said explaining it in a simple way. The jounin grunted and struggled to get over the pain but it wasn't possible, the poison was stronger then the best poison but yet it was so simple to cure. The man stood up and started to run from Dante but Dante had enough speed to keep up with him as he wasn't being effected by such a horrible poison in his body, it was even enough of his chakra to follow the man like metal to a magnet. After playing cat and mouse for a bit Dante landed in front of him and had a frown on his face, “I'd rather not kill you but quick or slow?” he asked looking at the man. The man opened his mouth but stopped before he fell down to the ground dead, “why'd you do that? I have to get used to killing people sooner or later!” he said angrily at his father but he noticed his father looking at his son and shaking his head “no, you don't want too... you'll just cause more pain and hatred by killing then letting them live.” he said. Dante just walked up to his dad and punched him in the jaw squarely and said “THEN WHATS THE FUCKEN POINT OF ME BEING A SHINOBI!!!!!” he said before Dante took off back to the house but his father beat him home and sighed “because you only kill when you have too, I don't want to you going down the wrong path in the end!” he said to Dante and walked over and hugged him “don't ever forget the reason why we set limits on ourselves...” he added.
2067|6015
[end RP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5