Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Left_bar_bleue12/2000Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Empty
PostSubject: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Satoshi sat on the rock looking at the clouds pass by. Each cloud looked so free and so independent. It made Satoshi think about his own miserable life. He sighed as he began to stand up and said “Since I’m a missing-ninja, I may as well find some way to be recognized as a Chunin.” He got up and began walking towards the inn. He began asking the other mercenaries who were there and they kept telling him the same thing. Satoshi decided to investigate this one man whose name kept popping up. He soon found himself on a hunt.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Left_bar_bleue116/200Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:53 pm

The man remained hidding in a small hut just barely outside of a village hidden by tree's, but getting to this mans place was no easy task nor was it going to easy for anyone to gain chuunin rank.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Left_bar_bleue12/2000Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Satoshi began walking outside of the village. Raiken and Hana quickly caught up to him as they began questioning him. "Where are you going?" "Out." "Where?" "Out" He decided to keep them in the dark about his Gennin status. AFter all they did surpass him in alot of ways. He looked around and said "Don't move." He noticed a man running at them with a sword. Satoshi didn't bother and said "Seriously? Another bounty hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Left_bar_bleue116/200Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 pm

The man simply ran passed Satoshi and continued to run, there was a group of five people chasing after the man, the man was a bounty, the group was actually the hunters. The all looked at Satoshi as they passed then back to the other man, they all came to a halt and looked at the young man, "doesn't he have a nice sized bounty on his head?" one asked looking to the others, one of them pulled out a book and looked before he grinned and laughed "indeed he does." he said as he put the book away, they all turned to attack the young shinobi before them.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Satoshi sighed as he heard the words escaped from there mouth. He looked over at Raiken and Hana. "Stay Back, This will only take me a few seconds." Then he realized that he didn't have to do any work. That was the whole purpose behind learning Kage Bushin. He placed his hands together and yelled "Leaf Secret Jutsu: Shadow Clone Technique." Beside him two physical clones appeared. "You know what my favorite song is right now? End Of the Road. By a boy who became a man." He rushed over at the first one and threw three kunai knives at him. The clones followed behind with there onslaught. Satoshi didn't bother grabbing his Katana. After he finished with the bounty hunters he looked at the one with bounty on his head. "Hey, I know you. I was going to capture you and turn you in myself. Hydeioshi am i right?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:14 pm

The man shook his head, "thats my brother..." he said before he fell down from being hit in a bad location from Satoshi, little did the group of three know that they we're being watched by the man that he was searching for, he had eyes and ears everywhere which proved to be overly handy for him.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Raiken looked at Satoshi and said "You're pretty famous." Satoshi grinned really wide and said "I try to get out much." He looked at the bounty and said "So, I'm looking for a mysterious man. They call him the Silent shadow. I don't even know how that makes sense but thats who I am looking for." He turned to Raiken and said "Write his name down. Were going to go after him later." Raiken laughed with Satoshi as they attempted to scare the boy. "Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:26 pm

the boy shook his head before his breathing slowly stopped and his body laid there silently, the man who was watching them shook his head and sighed, "seems he is unworthy of such a rank." he said to himself before he turned and vanished into the quickness of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Raiken began poking the dead body and laughed as he did so. "Poke. Poke." Satoshi sighed and then said "Awe, No fun. You can't just go dying on people that's not cool." Hana sighed and then looked at her two bozo's "oh my God. I'm surronded by idiots." Satoshi looked at his team and then smiled. "Yo! Listen up then Squad 5 REUNITES! We need to find the black shadow guy so I can become a Chunnin." Raiken smiled and said "Finally some action." Hana looked as she was now very useful. "Alright. Where do we go." Satoshi then stopped and said "I really dont know." He then looked towards the forest and said "We gotta explore all the creepy caves in the region. Black Shadow is sure to be there." "Right" The other two chimmed in. With that Satoshi smiled and said "Squad 5 GO!" They dispersed and began running off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Before long as they group was running passed the grass covered path that once lead to a beautiful mansion that has since been forgotten and turned into a hut an explosion was set off by a foolish young and cocky genin.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Satoshi looked and saw the explosion. His team came down looking at the explosion. Satoshi looked at squad five and said "Quickly Follow the smoke" Quickly squad Seven did as they were told and arrived at the scene of the incident. "So, This old ragdy place is where your going to become a chunnin?" Satoshi laughed at the comment Raiken made and said "Yea pretty much. I am curios to see how this man prepared for me. Wonder what kind of tricks he set up for me." As Satoshi stepped forward he stepped on a trip wire. Twenty Kunai instantly launched at him from borth sides. He quickly formed the rat handseal and drew chakra to his feet. His body quickly flew in the air before the kunai could touch him. He landed on the ground cheezing his ass off. "This is going to be alot more fun!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:05 pm

As soon as the boy landed it set off another five traps, kunais would aim where he was at first, shuriken would cut off his air escape, and the ground would open up with spikes at the bottom to take away his footing. All the traps that have been set up we're expertly made and set.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 pm

Raiken sighed and said "Those would never work on him." And right he was. Satoshi had always made sure he had a substitution set up just in case. As he was hit in all directions his body was replaced with a log. He looked and sighed as he began to think about what was going on. "Dangerous Ass Motherfucker!" He yelled. Hana looked at him and said "Baby stop cursing." Satoshi then turned to Hana and said "But he tried to kill me." Hana shook her head and said "I don't care." Satoshi sighed and listened to Raikens laugh. He then looked at Raiken and said "Shush. Do you hear that?" Raiken looked at Satoshi with confusion and said "Hear what?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:53 pm

The man looked at the group and sighed, he noticed he was close to a larger trap and this was going to be more difficult for him to escape then the last but he hadn't set it off yet so he threw one of his own kunais hitting the traps trip wire, a sudden mechanic sound filled the air around the group before suddenly five towers connected to a one time use scroll suddenly started to shoot off the five elements, a large amount of shuriken was shot off that we're juiced with lightning, the earth suddenly took a strange form boxing them all in, a sudden high pressure spray of water suddenly shot at them and would follow them if they moved around. the fire turret shot out a spray and pray of small fireballs and there was a sudden increase in the wind increasing the size of the fireballs.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:03 am

Raiken sighed as he looked at the shuriken. "Satoshi you look like you need help." Hana nodded at what Raiken said. Satoshi shook his head and said "No I'm fine." He quickly dodged the shurkien. He also evaded the fire balls. He watched the water come at him. He smiled as he began jumping from wall to wall at the closing walls. He quickly got out of the trap and looked at his partners who made it out with barely any sweat. "I swear bro. You have been slacking off." Satoshi looked at Raiken and said "If you say one more word i'll kill you I swear." Raiken sighed and said "Whatever." Satoshi then used his instinctive skills. "There had to be some type of trip wire set up. This man. Is he that afraid of death?" He laughed but was soon stopped by Hana who hit him upside the Head. Satoshi began making a set of handseals and then yelled. "NInja Art: Mud Overturn Jutsu" He placed his hands on the ground and the three ninja rose up High on a Pillar of earth. "So, Were is this monkey hiding anyway." Hana looked and then said "There's a hut." Satoshi looked in the same direction and saw it. "About Two Kilometers away from our Position. Staying up High will allow us to get there faster and avoid anymore traps." The team nodded and again they took off.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:10 am

The man threw a kunai to hit another trap wire to reveal that the higher grounds was the worst place for them to be in this area, the wire made a wipping sound as it snapped through the air, the high ground was flooded with at least twenty to thirty kunai's and shuriken. The man stealthly snuck in and grabbed the girl around the throat with his arm digging his kunai into the back of her neck, "you've managed to make it this far, but what will you do when you are in a situation you can't avoid?" the man asked, the rumours we're actually truth about this man as even in the day light it seemed the shodows stuck to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 am

Satoshi quickly pulled out his Katana and deflected this weapons. When Hana got taken Satoshi began laughing and said "If she kills you it's not my problem." It was then that two fire balls came from the sky towards Hana and the man. But instead of the fireballs being red the came out white the hottest form of Flame. A puppet came from behind the shadows and quickly grabbed Hana as the man let Go. Satoshi already knew who the two people where. He just waited for the last one to make is appearence. As Tonou and Aimi came down and appeared behind Raiken and Satoshi, Ryo appeared standing in front of them. "Baka. Don't Interfere I could have saved her." Tonou simled and said "This has got to be the 8th time I have saved your Ass." Satoshi looked at him and said "Shut up it's the second." He sighed as he looked at the man who was now a little visible. Satoshi could make out that he was a man. He could sense his chakra levels to be about Kage level. Satoshi knew this was a battle he was not going to like.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:32 am

The man looked at them and smiled to which a few seconds later he vanished into thin air it seemed, his speed was outrageously high, but the knowledge of his strength or other stats was a high threat to the group if they didn't find it out, this was his test to have them assess the threat and deal with it accordingly. He laughed as he found a couple of his launchers, he focused lightning chakra into the launcher making the kunai's easily abled to turn their rock slate into swiss cheese, doing this for three of the launchers he unleashed the traps to take their slabs out, the man then proceeded to the hut, "alas you shall face me one on one after I put my seal upon myself to see how you fair...." he said softly as he watched how the group would react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin   Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin Empty

Back to top Go down

Saotome Satoshi: Becoming a Missing Chunnin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: