Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)

Go down 
+3
Hayabusa
Nythyia
Ultimate Z
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Left_bar_bleue18/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty
PostSubject: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm

As the days had gone on for far too long with peace it seemed the riots for war were getting stronger. The shinobi's of the great nations where dealing with more then one problem as well with their own riots happening. During the Kumo gathering of the special ops that was needed they gathered after the Raikage was finish talking with a strange figured. It seemed he was giving off an odd aura that>
was making the special ops feel unease about him. Soon the Raikage raised his hand yelling to them.

Raikage: As we all know the Chuunin Exams are beginning today. This is the time we plan for an attack. This False peace has gone on for too long now. This time for sure we've been in the shadows of Konoha for far to long we shall rise and take throne.
>>>

The Special ops members nodded as the Raikage placed on his robe and decided to head out to the Fire Country to see the exams through. As that was happening in Kumo the Village of Konoha was firing off fire works for the nice arrival of the lords and damiyos. As they gathered for the students that were starting out to graduate and become strong health shinobi to fight and protect their country.

A Peaceful breeze drafted throughout Konoha the chirping of birds and the over all tranquility of the village was almost as vibrant as the sun itself. The Hokage witnessed this miracle from his study overlooking the entire village. Surrounding him was his most trusted advisors as well as the best of his Anbu Special Ops. The Hokage turned his wisened face towards the gathering and listened >>>>

Anzo: Hokage with all due respect, you must not allow your compassionate disposition blind you to the fact that our neighbors are not all to thrilled with us. I understand you wish to believe that all is well, but intelligence suggest otherwise.
>>>>

Hokage: Anzo you are a trusted advisor, I trust your judgement but I do not wish to start a war when there is not a call for it. To be premature would cause great mistrust to our neighbors. >>>

Anzo: I understand full heartedly, but that does not mean we cannot prepare a show of strength on our behalf. If not to scare our neighbors then a percaution for the Exam. Please of this simple request I beg you to reconsider.. >>>>

Hokage: Fine I will accept your recommendation, please put the Special Ops teams in place. Now Anzo let us head over to the Arena for the Exams Beginning Ceremony. >>>>

Anzo looked to the Special Ops Shinobi and nodded his head, which they returned and with quick motion they disappeared from sight. The Hokage and Anzo walked out of the office and began their trip to the Arena.

At the Arena people start filing into the stadium awaiting the beginning of the Chuunin Exam. On the side entrance the Gennin begin to file inward single file speaking with the examiner assistances at meeting with each individual Shinobi. Beside them is a large wheel with numbers and as each Genin approaches they are asked to spin the wheel. Once the wheel is stopped they are given a small green ball with the number on it.
========================

Once you reach the Examiner please roll 4 rolls of The Dice Labelled Exam Lotto.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Left_bar_bleue0/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 pm

His heart was racing, his breath hastening as small beads of anxiety dripped down his forehead, dark brown eyes scanning the area and his fellow Genin as he tried to ascertain the situation which was currently unfolding. Nythyia knew this was the day he would become a Chunnin, or at least that is what he hoped as there seemed to be a large number of strong applicants varying from around the Shinobi World, each with their own special abilities, their own unique qualities. The young Senju approached the Examiner, spinning the wheel which stood before him in order to determine his position within the event.

Words: 105

Last edited by Nythyia on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Left_bar_bleue18/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 pm

The member 'Nythyia' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Exam Lotto' : 4, 3, 3, 4
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Left_bar_bleue116/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Hayabusa looked into the sky, observing the dusk of the sky. The misbalanced color of orange, red, blue, and black painted the sky. The fireworks filled the sky, lighting his skin with rays of red, blues, and greens. He had been sitting on a tree in the Uchiha complex, next to his house.
“Well… that is my cue, I believe.” Hayabusa jumped down from the tree in which he were sitting on. Hayabusa opened the door to his house.
“Hey grandpa… I’m out of here…”
“Where to?”
“The… Chuunin Exams.”
“HA! The Chuunin Exams? Ranking doesn’t matter, boy! What you can do with your power does! Let me tell you… as the son of Itachi, I can tell you this much… I would nev…” Hayabusa closed the door slowly.
“The old bastard never shuts up about being the son of Uchiha Itachi… what was so great about the man anyhow? I’m his great grandson… I don’t feel special.” Hayabusa’s attire consisted of a solid black cloak that shown none of his tools or weapons, except the hilt of his chakra katana.
His cloak concealed from the top of his lips on down. His straw hat with ribbons and bells concealed just below his eyes. He had given nobody any physical knowledge of what he was capable. Hayabusa often relied on secrecy or the art of surprise. There would only be two that would definitely know he was him, and both were related to him in some way, one distant and one almost immediate family.
He walked to the stadium alone, trailing behind the crown before getting tired of the crowd. He jumped onto the roof and casually, and still walked faster than everybody else. He looked at all those a little different from him. People of the other villages were… interesting. He had wondered whom else was competing and if he would be spotted by anyone he knew…
He had eventually saw Nythyia. He smirked. He looked like he was prepared. Hayabusa jumped down next to him.
“Ready?” Hayabusa asked him, being next to bow to the examiner before rolling as well…
[352 Word Post|352 Word Total]

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:32 pm

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Exam Lotto' : 4, 4, 4, 3
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Left_bar_bleue116/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Dante finished getting dressed and walked out the door with his battle set up all ready, 'seems like today is the day, but the precautions of today seem a bit much, will today really go smooth?' he thought to himself as he looked up into the sky, 'seems today will be another beautiful day out.' he thought to himself as he walked holding his staff and his odachi sword in the other hand, walking along down the path Dante sighed before he looked up into the air and smiled.

Dante took a bite out of a protein bar and smiled as he munched on it, 'supper last night was pretty good, although I'm shocked dad actually took me to a restaurant, that's something that mom always did.' he thought to himself before he felt a very dark evil presence around him he looked around and gritted his teeth, he had a very uneasy feeling about today, something huge was going down today and it wasn't something that was to be looked over lightly. Walking down the path he looked at his chuunin exams pass and sighed a heavy breath as he tapped his forehead protector with his swords hilt, he had left his demon looking sword at home because he hadn't worked any plan for it into his strategy for today, but they would all have to change from person to person because he was going to be up against some rather tricky people today.

Dante looked at the chuunin exams scroll and opened it to see his name written among a couple Uchiha's, Nythia, some Hyuuga, and a couple of out of town people. 'I suppose today will be decent for experience in fighting people you don't know against those you do know.' he thought to himself as he smiled and suddenly flashed form the area where he was and appeared beside Nyth, Dante just simply looked over at Nythia and smiled “Glad to see you made it Nyth, I'm glad we'll get to another chance to have a good fight in the exams if we do.” he said patting him on the back before he walked over to the wheel and gathered his green lotto numbers. He sighed before he noticed Haya was there as well especially with that ridiculous hat on still, Dante walked over and knocked it off with his staff and smiled “good to see you again Haya.” he said as he looked down at his numbers and sighed, 'I wonder if mother is watching me right now, I hope to make you proud if I pass or not.' he thought to himself as he stood there holding his long sword and staff in the same hand.

He looked up 'where the hell are you Nabito? You should have been here by now...' he thought to himself thinking of his newly found cousin.

480|480
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 pm

The member 'Shinigami' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Exam Lotto' : 3, 2, 3, 3
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 pm

- Zero -
After reaching Konoha's gates again Zero took a look around at everything and noticed that everyone was heading towards the stadium. Blinking to this action Zero just shrugged following everyone to the areana as it seemed it was the place everyone is waiting to be seen at. As he walked to the back room Zero noticed the different shinobi's around. 'Wow this interesting...didn't think i would feel like such an outsider...' Turning his attention over to the examiner as he was told to spin a wheel. Blinking to this he shrugged and did as he was told.
Words: ? / 3000

- Haruki -
The Hyuuga child was already there awaiting to see the results of everyone else before he went. But as always Haruki was just someone that wasn't really interested in all of the games. Having to hear from his father of special training Haruki couldn't pass the change of a life time up like so. Smiling at this he took it to his knowledge and decided it be best to mark everyone with a certain way of finding them. 'Byakugan..' The eyes of the Hyuuga activated as he was doing a small scan at everyone. Glancing over by the Senju member he noticed an odd color chakra of green flowing from him then turning his attention to the other two men. The one talking out loud to himself about someone name Nabito it gave him the color of Grey. Turning his head to the next male fighter it was an odd color of a crimson red. Smiling to this that's when he turned to look at the boy from Kumo whom's chakra was not just odd but interesting as it was pure white and mixed with yellow. 'Interesting...seems i'm not the only one here...but something about each of these boys seem to be very intense and i'm hoping it would all work out in the end.' Walking over to the wheel after seeing the Kumo boy spin Haruki lifted his hand softly and spun the wheel having the byakugan vanish as though it was never seen.
Words: ? / 3000
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 pm

The member 'Ultimate Z' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

#1 'Exam Lotto' : 3, 2, 3, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Exam Lotto' : 3, 3, 1, 4
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Left_bar_bleue0/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Nabito awoke the morning of the exam and brushed his hands softly along his arms and sat up in bed, he glanced outside the window looking out of his apartment and smirked softly. The time had finally come for the Chuunin Exam, to show the village and other neighbors what it meant to be Uchiha and why they should be feared. Nabito slipped out of bed and grabbed his usual tee shirt and pants throwing them on quickly. He opened his closet and saw his equipment. He began to piece on his black and white Chakra armor with the Uchiha clan symbol on the shoulder pieces. He slipped his Kunai holster around his thigh as normal and began sliding the Kunai into place. He attached the pouch and belt he kept his shuriken and wire in and reached up grabbing hold the black and red robe/trench coat he had purchased prior to the exam and threw it on around him.

Nabito laced his fingers together and pushed them outward cracking the joints at the knuckles and grinned softly. He grabbed hold of his blindfold which was held at his wrist and tied it firmly around his eyes. He studied himself in the mirror a moment making sure that everything looked correct. He spun around heading out the front door the symbol of the phoenix embroidered on the back of his red trench coat.

Nabito approached the stadium from afar and looked at all those that were gathered there already. He gave a soft whistle and smirked softly at the line of Genin which were waiting in what seemed like a ever growing line. He folded his arms acrossed his chest and made his way up to the line. He glanced around slowly his Chakra sense weighing the competition slowly until he came across a unique Chakra signature that he had grown all too familiar with in the recent weeks. He smirked softly and made his way up to his cousin, “Dante…”He said as he spun the wheel watching the boxes trickle around giving a series of numbers that would determine his position.

WC 352
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 pm

The member 'NeptusXero' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Exam Lotto' : 4, 2, 1, 2
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

PostSubject: Ryukatsu Arrives   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 pm

After completing the 8 D rank missions needed to participate in the Chunin Exams and travelling to Konoha, Ryukatsu was ready to enter the contest. He noticed were most of the people were walking so he followed them to find out where the exams were taking place. He walked into the stadium and went into a corner. He thought to himself, wow these guys look tough. He started stretching to make sure he wasn't stiff when it was time to do what he had to do. Wow he thought, I might leave this village a Chunin. He started eyeballing some of the ninja around him. Could they really be Genin? They look more expierienced than me. I don't know if I can keep up with them. Ryukatsu's heart rate starting increasing. I know I entered this ninja world after I graduated the exam but what if my ideas of how it would turn out were wrong. What if I don't become strong what if I die early. I don't have the best of luck. I completed low ranking missions but maybe I should've waited for the Chunin Exams. A bit more training probably could've helped the chances. Wait....what am I thinking. Im not a coward. No matter what these exams throw at me I should be able to overcome the obstacles. I have made it through some tough times already. A monster within me. Parents dead. Brother dead. Why would I back down now. Whether I'm as strong as I want to be or not there is always a way to get stronger. I just have to push myself and take on more intense training. I won't continue to be a lazy ninja. I will give it my all with the best of my abilities. Even if I am to die I will not die a coward. I will make my parents and my brother proud. I can do this. I'm sure of it. There will be a day when I am a great ninja and people will stop looking at me with disugst. They will see me in a whole new light and respect me regardless of what I have inside of me. This is it. Just another stepping stone in my path to prove I can become a worthy ninja of praise and not just and animal....a demon I will show them all that I am much more than that. It's time to prove myself. Ryukatsu smirked with confidence and walked up to the examiner. He then said, " I'm ready!"

423 word post|423 words total

Last edited by Cosmic Enigma on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put how many words)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Ryukatsu Arrives   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 pm

The member 'Cosmic Enigma' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Exam Lotto' : 3, 1, 1, 1
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Left_bar_bleue20/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 am

He had finally done enough mission's required, and all for this moment. And even after all of that, their were still some minor things that had arrisen before comming here. But all that was behind him now, as he walked up to where the wheel was that could potentially decide his fate and future life. While waiting for his turn to take the lotto he had been guaging the other genin here, most of whom looked far more ready for this exam than he did, but he did not matter, as long as he could put up a decent competition he could still become chuunin, even if that meant his losing. He turned to face the examiner. "Right... lets do it" he whispered to himself flatly, then span the wheel.

130|130

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 am

The member 'Satyr' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Exam Lotto' : 3
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:56 am

[[These are the other 3 dice for Satyr, he is currently on a PS3 having issues with posting]]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:56 am

The member 'NeptusXero' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Exam Lotto' : 3, 4, 4
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Hayabusa looked up to the now brighter lights, feeling the breeze hit his forehead. The bells jingled as his hat was pushed back.
“Hmph… you know, Dante… you’re a hater…” Hayabusa said as he pushed it all the way back to reveal his red hair. He figured he wouldn’t be able to get away from wearing the hat with him around. He watch as he looked off, looking as if he was lost in thought.
“You look… troubled. Are you alright?” Hayabusa asked as more people, some he had never seen before, rolled in. He had no idea of the names of those whom were here, so if there were any of his clan here, aside from Nythyia or Dante, he’d have to wait to find out.
“Hey Nythyia… you know… if you give away my tricks… I will have to knock some sense into you.” Hayabusa said with a slight smirk, looking out of the corner of his eye to his younger cousin.
[164 Word Post|516 Word Total]
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Nythyia smiled in a cheeky sort of style, his eyes squinting as he expressed his unconcerned yet mellow personality "Your secrets are safe with me Hayabusa-kun" his voice denying the tones of nerves from being expressed out aloud as he was genuinely unconcerned with what was happening around him. His dark brown eyes caught glimpse of a Hyuuga standing from a far "Hayabusa-kun.....check that out, Hyuuga. I hear they are almost unrivaled when it comes to Taijutsu...." Nythyia was not looking forward to that fight as Taijutsu was one of his weak points "Quite the selection of Genin we have here. Should be interesting to see how they all fare in the exam...." he rested his eyes on all the Konohagakure Genin, taking a deep breath as he allowed the air to slowly escape his mouth "All long as someone from the leaf wins.....I don't care what happens."

Words: 152
Total: 257
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Dante just laughed at Hayabusa and smirked “you know I'm just goofing around, what you don't have any legs so that you couldn't come see me?” he said laughing before he looked over to see Nabito, “you finally made it, glad to see made still a bit before everything's starting up fully.” he said as he stood up. Dante glanced around at all the genins around and smiled before he noticed a Hyuuga himself an what looked like to be another clan member from some where else, seemed to be from the kumo country. Dante pointed over to them with Nabito “lets go make some new friends.” he said with a smirk on his face as he made his way over to the guy who seemed to be from kumo “hey I'm Dante, my cousin Nabito, whats your name?” he asked looking at the kumo boy, as he pointed to Nabito.
155/635
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

PostSubject: making conversation   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:57 pm

I noticed alot of ninja in the area talking. Some of them seem to have known each other. Maybe they were getting aquainted. I feel kind of lonely not having anyone to talk to. There is another ninja that came from kumogakure but I don't know him. Is that guy walking my way. Is he going to talk to me? Should I be calm and collected or act like a knuckle head? Should I be aggressive and bold? No, those are the type of people that don't make any friends. I didn't come here to make friends but it would make me not feel as akward as I do right now. I'm not expressing it but I'm so fucking nervous right now. Here he comes!!! Wah? He walked right by me. Now he's talking to the other ninja from my village. Fuck it. I have to take action. Maybe I should approach someone and start conversation. Yeah and while I'm at it I can ask them about the senju. Now would be the perfect time to confront someone about the senju. There are so many ninja from different villages and if I ask around I'm bound to get an answer. Well theres two konoha ninja. If I talk to one guy the other will talk and maybe a bunch of other people will come and talk. Yeah! Thats a perfect plan. But what if that doesn't happen. What if they blow me off and I look like an idiot infront of all the ninja I'm taking the exams with. Oh well. Shit will never happen if I don't put it into play. Thats what my uncle always says. Ryukatsu started walking toward the two konoha ninja. Before he got close he drained his face of emotion as if he wasn't nervous. He popped a watermelon sucker in his mouth and prepared to talk. He decided maybe instead of conversation he should just get straight to conversation. He said,"Hey, Red hair-San. Do you know anything about the Senju? Anything helps, I have no idea what Senju is."

347 word post| 770 total
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 am

He slowly canvased the surrounding area of the Genin's looking over the potential of the exams. He found it hard to find anyone he was impressed with. The Blind fold over his eyes kept the sun out and kept many onlookers from starring at his eyes and the cross shaped scar over his left eye. He relied on his Chakra sense to give him the best battle details of his opponents. "Yeah, made it finally. You know how much of a pain in the ass it is to get from the other side of the village over here with so many people coming to the exam? unreal."He stated simply. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his red leather trench coat. He noticed his cousin move away from the group and approach the Hyuuga and Kumo Genin that had appeared at the gathering.

Nabito followed his cousin, he wasn't much of a talking type large crowds made him nervous as hell. It felt like they were all here to gang up on him, but if you thought about it the whole purpose of the gathering was to have them all beat the piss out of one another. So the nervousness quickly faded as he rationalized it all in his head. He approached the two with his counsin and nodded his head once he was introduced, "Hope you do well in the Exam."He commented.

WC 238/590
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Left_bar_bleue20/200Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 am

If he had had any form of confidence on his way here, it was now gone. Despite the nervous or near terrified look to some of those around him, he felt far worse than they looked. From his position he could not make out what anyone was saying, but it seemed like mere nervous small talk, trying to pass the time before the exam truely started. But while it hadn't officially started, it felt like it had to Satyr, felt like this was the round where you guaged the strength and weaknesses of those other contestants, where you devised strategies against your potential opponents, based on what their fighting style looked like. He felt like he had failed this 'round', as he did nnot have any form of experience of fighting one on one with another shinobi, thus couldn't tell anyones style from their looks, as having no idea what to look for. This is going to be quite the challenge he thought.
Back to top Go down
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:09 am

The selection was expanding, new Genins poured into the doors by the handful at an attracting rate, Nythyias gaze disrupted as a Kumogakure shinobi approached both him and Hayabusa, his question causing some concern as an all too familiar chill ran down his spine "Senju.....What business does a Cloud Ninja have with the Senju Clan?" he was somewhat curious, the Senju had been hunted for their Mokuton abilities and the potential to tame the Bijuu, however with the protection of Konohagakure it as a near impossible feat for outsiders. His gaze fixed on Hayabusa though his speech was still aimed at the foreign ninja "Do you always make it a habit to ask shinobi about Village affairs?" it was obvious that the selected topic was sensitive, one could see it in his eyes.

Words: 134
Total: 391
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

PostSubject: exchanging words   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:24 am

Ryukatsu thought to himself, I'm finally making progress. He analyzed the words carefully said to him by the green haired genin from konohagakure. "Do you always make it a habit to ask shinobi about village affairs?" Ryukatsu continued pondering. So I made a correct assumption consulting genin from konoha. Now what do I say? I have to make them open to information instead of closing up. I have to be careful with these words. I can either find out more about the Sengu or be blocked out from knowing. Eight years is a long time to persue some information. Well then looks like I have to say something now. Ryukatsu responded, "Just a little curious about the senju. So you say it is a village affair...does that mean the senju are here in konoha? Please do educate me, I have been trying to find out about the Senju for quite some time....."

153 words | 923 total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)   Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chunnin Exams: Fall Season (Konoah)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next