Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Ryukatsu 4 C rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

Ryukatsu 4 C rank Empty
PostSubject: Ryukatsu 4 C rank   Ryukatsu 4 C rank EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:54 am

Ryukatsu awoke and decided it would be one of those days he would do some missions. "Don't want to be pestered by the Raikage for not doing any missions", thought Ryukatsu. D ranked missions were way to boring for Ryukatsu especially since he became a Chunin. He decided since he was a Genin and did eight D ranked missions in a row, at Chunin level he should be able to do four C ranked missions in a row if not more. He opened his door and of course there was Toshimaru yelling, "YOU BASTARD! YOU DITCHED ME IN TRAINING YESTERDAY! I ACTUALLY FINISHED ALL OF THOSE GOD DAMNED PUSH UPS AND SIT UPS!" Toshimaru then charged at Ryukatsu and he simply smashed his elbow into the brats stomach and said," Sorry kid, gotta do some missions. I'll teach you later I promise." Ryukatsu then jumped on to the rooftop and made his way to the Raikage Administration building. When he arrived he noticed the Raikage was out. Luckily for him his assisstant was no where to be found as well. Just a Jounin ninja sitting at the desk. Ryukatsu ran over and yelled, " Hey! Hurry up and give me four C ranked mission scrolls!" The Jounin was getting the scrolls and said, "What's the rush kid?" Ryukatsu responded, " I don't want the Raikage or his naggy assisstant to complain on how long it took for me to finally do another mission. You know how they are especially his assisstant, despite how young she is or how good she looks it seems like shes constantly on her period!" The Jounin handed him the scrolls and said, "Good luck kid." Ryukatsu took them smiled and said, "Why they are only C ranked." The Jounin responded, "Not those." Ryukastu made a confused face before feeling a burning throbbing sensation in his testicles. He looked down to see the Raikage's assisstant's foot lodged in his groin. He dropped on his knees clutching his crotch before hearing, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN CONSTANTLY ON MY PERIOD! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO COME AND DO A MISSION ANYWAY!" He blocked out the rest of the noise that didn't stop until he stumbled a good on hundred yards away from the adminstrative building. Ryukatsu said outloud, "Jeez what a bitch." He then heard, "What did you call me?" He turned around to face Haruna. He then said, "Oh shit." She agreed, "Oh shit is right!" He then said, " Not you Haruna-Cha", before suffering the same fate he had just moments ago. Five minutes later Ryukatsu was on a bench holding his balls with one hand and opening a mission scroll with another.

Title: Stop Attacks
Requestor: Butch the Butcher
Description: Stop the armed peasants from robbing my damn store!

"Another trip to the poverty district",thought Ryukatsu. He started walking there now that he had the ability to do so without stumbling. He noticed one of the few ninja from the poverty district to become shinobi, Raida Shinomora walking. Raida looked at Ryukatsu and nodded. That was his way of saying hello since he didn't speak much. Ryukatsu nodded back thinking there was no reason to use words. The two ninja barely spoke but were actually good friends. Ryukatsu had few friends. All very strange. His first friend being Toshimaru who is only thirteen and tries to assassinate him all the time since they met nine years ago. His second friend Kajima who were more or less rivals for eight years and slightly becoming less friendly as time passes. His third being Haruna who beats him constantly for little things which has been going on also for eight years. The fourth being Raida which he met when he was nine years old due to them helping each other beating up other kids for making fun of them. They became feared in the academy even though they were simply beating up the kids who ran their mouth. Ryukatsu arrived at the pverty district and heard yelling, "Stay away from this shop!!!" He dashed toward the yelling and once he arrived he saw four peasants all with katana attacking the butcher shop. He immediatly stabbed throught one of the peasants from behind. The others immediatly notcied and put their guards up. Ryukatsu smirked, " It's pointless to fight me just leave and we all win." Two of the peasants charged him and in an instant he chopped their hands off by moving his katana in an circle motion. THe last peasant charged in immediatly after Ryukatsu finsihed the attack. He simply ducked down and cut a leg off from the last peasant. He then said, " I almost took both legs." He nodded at Butcht he butcher and he nodded back. Ryukatsu said outloud, "Mission complete." He immediatly opened the next scroll.

Title: Take out local Gang
Requestor: Weapon Sales Man
Description: Keep the thugs from vandalising my shop!

"Intereseting. I like how the requestor wrote 'take out'.",Ryukatsu smirked and thought, "This one is going to be fun!" Ryukatsu started running towards the kumogakure weapon shop and go figure, Toshimaru was waiting up the road for him. When Ryukatsu walked up to him Toshimaru yelled, "Bolt! Fight me seriously! If I win you have to teach me some taijutsu!" Ryukatsu sighed and said, "Toshimaru... I don't know how to say this any more directly but... I'LL TEACH YOU THE SHIT LATER JUST LET ME BREATHE FOR A FEW SECONDS BRAT!" Ryukatsu then charged at Ryukatsu jumped in the air and did a spinning heel drop and much to his surprise Toshimaru blocked it. Ryukatsu jumped back smirked and said, "Okay runt show me what you got!" Toshimaru yelled out, "DAMN! YOU BROKE MY DAMN ARMS!" Ryukatsu sighed again and ran by Toshimaru to proceed with his mission. Up ahead he noticed five yakuza thugs kicking over tables at the weapon shop. He yelled out, "Hey baldy! Yeah I'm talkin to you jackass! Go away or I'll have to pound yer mom some more tonight!" The man with no hair turned and looked at Ryukatsu then yelled out, " Fucking punk! You'll regret ever saying that to me!" Get em boys!" The four other yakuza men pulled out their katana and charged at Ryukatsu. Ryukatsu smirked and thought, "This will be a good time to try out my new sword." Ryukatsu pulled the Raijin out of his backpack. He made lightning come out from it. Since he utlized the Raiton element it extended out at a katanas length. The four men stopped. Ryukatu smirked and said, "Scared?" One man with a scar over his left eye yelled out, "Never!" He then charged at Ryukatsu along. Ryukatsu pulled out his katana with his left hand. He blocked the mans katana with his own and then lashed out with the Raijin. It hit him sending volts through his body sending him flying back a few feet. Ryukatsu smirked and charged the other three men. One of the men turned to run and the other two stood their guard. Ryukatsu used his Raijin to swing at one man and his katana to swing at the other. They both blocked but the man who blocked the Raijin had his blade cut through and he was hit diagnally across the chest leaving burn marks where he was slashed. Once he hit the ground Ryukatsu used the Raijin to hit the other guy currently blocking his attack. He was sent flying back like the first guy. Ryukatsu put his Katana and Raijin away then said, "Its time to see how much of this power I've took control of." A yellowish aura appeared around his body and the chakra took shape of a weasel and two tails came from Ryukatsu's back. He then smirked in said, "Two tails. Nice. Four to go." He charged the man running swiftly as he was a person sized weasel and once he caught up to him in about two seconds he lashed out and scratched the man leaving blood hushing from wounds on his back. The bald guy wet himself in fear and turned to run but Ryukatsu made a chakra arm stretch out and grab the man. He then spun his body along with the man to gain momentum and threw the man atleast one hundred yards southwest. He walked over to the man and said, "Mission accomplished!" Ryukatsu opened the next scroll.

Title: Protect Sato
Requestor: Mrs. Kishimoto
Description: Keep the academy bullies from hurting Sato

Ryukatsu closed the scroll and remained puzzled thinking, "Why would another man trying to become a ninja want protection from some bullies. If it was me I'd just break all of their legs." Ryukatsu shrugged and started on his way to the acdemy since it was almost time for classes to end today. Ryukatsu got to the academy and like every other trip today, running toward the academy is Toshimaru. Ryukatsu sighed. Toshimaru hopped on top of the roof with him and said, "I'm not here to fight or bug you!" Ryukatsu replied, "You're already bugging me." Toshimaru said, "I just want to accompany you on some of your C rank missions. I have to ask to do C rank so I only completed about two. Ryukatsu replied, "That's the same amount as me. Plus you won't get any credit from them so why would you waste your tim?" Toshimaru jumped up and said, "Well... I want to get used to doing missions with you so I can do an B rank with you one day, maybe even an A rank mission." Ryukatsu sneered, "You'd only get in the way." Toshimaru exclaimed, "Well if you taught me Taijutsu I wouldn't be in the way!" Academy students now started running out of school. Most of them anyway some jogged some sprinted some walked. Ryukatsu then said, "What does Sato Kishimoto look like?" Toshimaru said, "He has red hair." Ryukatsu immediatly replied, "Found him!" Both Ryukatsu and Toshimaru hopped infront of Sato while the rest of the kids from the academy went out into the village to do whatever. Sato said, "You the guard?" Ryukatsu responded, "Yeah, but why do you need a guard on your way home from the ninja academy if you are, well.... trying to become a ninja." Sato replied, "Well last year it wasn't a problem because four kids would always beat me up but I soon became used to fightning numbers of people so by the end of my fifth year I could beat them. But once my sixth year started I starting getting jumped by ten or twelve kids." Ryukatsu started laughing," Haha fifth year I got out in two! Um yeah about the kids how about this. You fight as many as you can and before they knock you out I'll send Toshimaru out to fight them off." Sato replied, "I thought you were supposed to overall stop the fightning." Ryukatsu replied, "So everyday you want to walk out here with a different Chunin costing your mother lots of money for all of the C rank missions." He yelled back, "I'll tell her to get a permanent body guard!" Ryukatsu replied, "I would be alright with that but for one they will just bank you inside of school, two you would be made fun of even more, three they would probably attack you at home, and four thats just a coward move. You're better off just beating them once and for all because if you beat them hard enough some will fear attacking you again and you'll get stronger by fightning them." Sato smiled and said, "Alright I'm ready!" Ryukatsu and Toshimaru got on a rooftop and started following Sato from afar. Suddenly twelve kids came into the alleys once Sato entered them. Six kids from behind all ninja boys. Six from the front four ninja boys and two kunoichi. One of the kids with a mohawk yelled out, " Hey Red, you know what time it is right. Beg and we will shorten your ten minute beating to seven minutes." Sato yelled out, "Fuck your mom with a blazing kunai!" Ryukatsu held in a huge laugh thinking to himself, "Why did I never say that to kids that thought they could beat me?" Three kids charged him from both sides. Sato said to himself, "Six, I can handle this." He smirked then yelled out, "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" He produced four clones. He then said, "These are no mere illusions. I gave you fair warning, beware." The kids continued to charge and the clones all grabbed someone. Sato pealed something off of his back and formed a handseal. Suddenly all of the clones exploded knocking out all four of the kids that were grabbed. The other two that were charging stopped then Sato threw a punch with all of his might in it knocking out another. The last kids froze up and when he turned to run Sato performed a german suplex on him knocking him out. Ryukatsu said to Toshimaru, "Half the kids already why does he not do this everyday." Toshimaru replied, "It's probably because we are here with him." The kid with the mohawk yelled, "Hey! What the fuck just happened?!?!" Sato smirked and explained, "Well I had an explosive seal on my back before this little fight and when I performed shadow clones they also had it so I peeled mine off and set them to explode. What can I say. Art is an explosion." The kid with the mohawk smirked, "Words of the infamous destructive compulsive from Akatsuki. Someone pays attention in history." Sato then took a fightning pose lets get real. He took out two kunai and seemingly threw them at the id with the Mohawk who sat there smirking not even attempting to dodge. The kunai went by him and from behind he could here screams. The two kunoichi were clutching their heads as hair fell to the ground they ran away. Sato smirked and said, "Today is the day you will be defeated by me Oshima!" Oshima replied, "Yeah we'll see Red, NOW!" Suddenly Sato felt two arms grab each of his arms and someone grab his legs. Oshima smirked walking toward him slowly. Sato struggled but couldn't break free. Oshima stopped then stepped to the right and yelled out, "Boss I think today would be a great day." A kunoichi appeared coming around the corner atleast two years older than all of the other kids. She had a ninja headband showing she was a Genin. Sato yelled out, "Fuji!?!?" Fuji walked over to Sato and said ,"Yes remember me?" She kicke dhim in the groin and his body tried to tighten up but since people were holding him his body just hung. Toshimaru yelled, "Enough!" He jumped down from the rooftop performing a spinning heeldrop on Oshima knocking him out. After which he Uppercutted the boy holding Sato's left arm knocking him out too. Sato the headbutted the boy holding his rgiht arm. THe boy holding his legs let go and ran away. Fuji then said, "Oh? Toshimaru-kun. What are you doing here?"
"It's business.", replied Toshimaru. Sato said, "Fuji are you in charge of those kids jumping me everyday? If you are then why?"
"Why? You shouldn't ask that. Remember when you humiliated me at my academy graduation speach?" Sato laughed and then performed a jutsu and yelled, "Henge!" He began speaking, "Okay Fuji if these kids keep bothering me I'm going to walk around naked as you so when they wake up I suggest you give them a nice chat about how jumping people is wrong." Sato transformed back to normal and walked with Toshimaru home with Ryukatsu following on the rooftops. Once they arrived at Sato's house Ryukatsu jumped down from the rooftop and knocked on Sato's door. His mother answer and Ryukatsu gave her a thumbs up smiled and said, "Mission accomplished!" Sato went inside and Toshimaru and Ryukatsu continued walking. Toshimaru eventually said, "What did you do in that mission again?" Ryukatsu smirked and said, "Motivational speech can be protection." Toshimaru sighed and Ryukatsu opened his last scroll.

Title: Teach Toshimaru a Taijutsu technique
Requestor: Toshimaru
Description: Teach the Genin Toshimaru a Taijutsu technique.

Ryukatsu sighed and said, "You little bastard. When did you swap my mission scroll with this bullshit!" Toshimaru smirked, "Never. You grabbed that yourself in the administrative building. I put it in at midnight figuring you would keep avoiding teaching me. Pretty smart huh?" Ryukatsu responded, "Smart kids but how did you figure I would be handed this one?"
"I paid off the Jounin sensei to make sure you got this one. I also told the Raikage's assistant you were upstairs. Thats why she overheard you.", Toshimaru said mischeiveously smiling. Ryukatsu sneered, "Alright kid you want to learn a technique of Taijutsu? Fine I'll teach you one. I wish my older brother was here he would train you so much it would no longer be your goal." Alright this Taijutsu technique is called Elbow. As simple as it sounds too. Charge your opponent wanting to tackle them but instead use only your elbow with all of your strength and speed. Now try it on that tree and I will do the same. Ryukatsu charged the tree with tremendous prowess and smashed into it breaking it at the center. Toshimaru did the same and left a good sized crack in the tree. Ryukatsu said, " Mission Complete!", smiling and Toshimaru was frowning and said, "Why did the tree not break." Ryukatsu yelled out, "Because you probably didn't finish your workout from before!" Toshimaru sighed and kept elbowing trees. Ryukatsu then started on his way back to the Raikage building so he can get his money for his missions. Suddenly from behind Toshimaru yelled, "ELBOW!" Ryukatsu Ducked and Toshimaru connected with a tree. Ryukatsu then pulled his right hand to the left side of his head and sent his right arm out with massive strength and incredible speed as a chop to Toshimaru's neck kncoking him out. Ryukatsu smirked and said, "Too soon to challenge me!"

Back to top Go down

Ryukatsu 4 C rank
Page 1 of 1