Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] Left_bar_bleue20/200D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] Empty
PostSubject: D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr]   D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Satyr was standing in the hokage's office, having just been given another D-rank mission, after being informed that the client requested him specifically, due to a previous good work he did for him. As he was reading the briefing he noticed that it was requested from the old man who owned that farm he helped out a little while previously. *I wonder what he'll have me do this time* he thought while walking out of the building, out onto the street that would lead him to his destination. Going through the main street out towards the main gate again, he made sure that he had his Kunai with him, as one never know's just when they will come in handy, and a shinobi should be prepared for anything. It did'nt take him long to reach the farm which was his destination. When he arrived he noticed that the field he worked on had had crops planted in most of it now, but still the other fields were bare. *That will probably be my task this time* he thouhgt while he was approaching the building set in between the fields. As he neared the door oppened and the farmer came out, greeted Satyr mentioning how he liked the way he worked in a manner that gets the job done as efficiently as possible. He also told him that his new task would indeed be to plant crops in the remaining field, but also to dig irrigation ditches so the water could reach the crops regardless of the season. All of this took much of the day to do, despite it being a very simple task, due to the vast mass of space it covered. By the time Satyr had finished it was already getting late, *Im gonna need to get a move on if im going to be ready for the exam tomorrow* he thought to himself while heading back to the village to acquire another mission.
326 words
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] Left_bar_bleue20/200D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr]   D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm

After finishing the mission on the farm, Satyr ran straight back to the hokage's office, intending to have enough experience to be nominated to become a chuunin. As he entered the hokage's room, he was greeted by him. "Well Satyr, it seems to me that your gonna need to do a fair few more missions before your ready of even going near the chuunin exams, and not to mention become stronger. But that doesn't mean it isnt possible. Here is your next mission, im sure we can make a fine shinobi out of you yet, and it would be a waste of your blood to be stuck on mere minor missions like this." Not wasting any time Satyr retreived him mission briefing on the scroll the hokage was holding and scan read it. This mission was to simply find some missing dog and bring it back to it's rightful owner. *hmm this should'nt be too hard, but could prove tricky, i'll start in the suburbs and see if their are any signs of a dog around* he thought as he started walking towards where the client had indicated where he thought the dog would be near. Within 10 minutes Satyr arrived at the scene of the dog's disappearance. He immediately noticed that there were paw prints leading away into the bushes to one side of the road. He was quick to follow this trail deeper into the brush, and before long he came across the dog, sleeping. *That was significantly easier than I anticipated, thanks to it sleeping* he though while he injected the dog with the drug to make it stay sleeping while transporting it to it's rightful owner.
280 words
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr]   D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm

"Well you suceeded in completing that nice and quickly, time for your next one, young Uchiha. This shouldn't take too long either for one such as yourself. You need to clear a large portion of forest, in any way necessary. That means you can use jutsu and destroy the tree's. I would personally recommend using some of your Katon element jutsu's, should eliminate the forest with minimal fuss. Just make sure you dont kill too much of the wild life their." The hokage told Satyr while handing him his next mission after he returned from his last. *Ahh at last a mission where I can go all out and actually do something that requires my skills, rather than merely something anyone could do.* he thouhgt on his way to the site of the forest that he was to remove. It was'nt too long before he arrived, where he was greeted by one of the actual workers incharge of clearing the area. The guy in charge called out to Satyr as he approached "We've been chopping down tree's all week, but we dont need timber, we need land. So all of this is pretty needless and taking up precious time. So we called in you, hoping you could get rid of it nice and fast."
"It shall be my pleasure to remove this forest" he replied with a malicious tone to it, and he started to walk towards the edge of the treeline. They had indeed been cutting down trees all week, for he could see numerous tree stumps all over the place. Once he got to about 10 meters away from tree's he made some hand seals, then put his hand to his mouth, so that he could control the fire easier as his Goukakyuu no jutsu began to burn the trees in the near vicinity. Soon the fire would spread and in no time at all the entire forest would be reduced to nothing but charcoal and ash.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

After a little while and once the flames and almost completely died down over the whole area the guy in charge of the forest clearing said "Nicely done, should be cleared alot easier now. but, clearing it is still gonna take longer than we really have, how about we make another mission for you and you can help us with the clearing of the ash and removal of all of this charcoal." At this Satyr nodded eagerly, knowing that the more missions he had done the better it would be for him.
"I accept your new proposed mission, how can I help?" he replied
"Well if you wanna grab one of those wheelbarrows and help by shifting all of the ash on this side first, their should be shovels over there as well." the man pointed to where various equipment lay, including the wheel barrows and shovel's he has mentioned there were numerous saw's and other such implements for cutting down tree's and removing them. There were also large hook's attached to chains, presumably to help move the felled tree's away from the site and to their destination. As Satyr neared the pile of equipment he also noticed implements such as sledge hammers and pick axe's. *the hammers must be for the tree hooks and pick axe's must be for pulling up tree roots* he thought while he got a wheelbarrow and started his task, assisting the other workers there. After what felt like ages of back breaking work Satyr looked in satisfaction at the feild he had just created over the course of the day. *that should be me a step closer to my goals* he thought on his way back into the village.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr]   D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Walking through the street Satyr realised that all the shops seemed to be more busy than they usually would have been otherwise. *Must be because of the exams tomorrow, everyone stocking up on items and weapons ready for what ever may come at them during the tests.* he though to himself. *But I luckily already have most of what i need, so wont be running around last minute like a fool trying to get my shit together like they are. If theyre not prepared they dont deserve to be in the exam*. After going and getting his next mission he realised that he would that it could take him a while if he didnt have luck on his side. That was because his next mission was to find an item, in this case specifically a ring, from a park. The park was fairly large and a ring was small, and there was no definite as to whether it was even in the park, it was just assumed to be their. But not getting discouraged the Uchiha prepared to search the entire park inch by inch if necessary, but just as he was starting his search he had a brainwave. The ring would sparkle in the light, and since the park was well lit he only needed to keep his eye out for the twinkling of it to find it. Even with this idea it still took him a long period of time before he found the ring, which he quickly returned to the client, completing yet another D-rank mission.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr]   D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:14 pm

As he got back the hokage's office and after having received him latest mission he realised that this one was even simple than all the other's he had done uptil now. This mission was a simple case of baby sitting for some rich person of their children. He had to watch them for the whole evening, most of which the kid should sleep in theory. *What a waste of my talent* he thought as he knocked on the door of the client's home, which was near the village centre. "Ahh you must be the ninja we hired for baby sitting. If at all possible we would like you to help our son practice with his kunai practice out back, for he is one of the first year's in the acadamy, however we are informed by his sensei that he is just in the bottom half of the class, so would like you to help improve his skill's." The client said
"I see, well i shall do my best to show him what I know and how he may go about improving, leave everything to me." Satyr replied
"Ok, currently he's out back already starting his training, if you want to go join him." With that Satyr left the woman and went behind the house as indicated. Once he got their he immediately noticed that there was loads of scars in the wood of the tree, which had a target painted onto it. The kid he was looking after was about 15ft away from it, and looked like he was exhausted. "Hallo there, im here to help you in your training" Satyr called out to the kid, but the kid just blanked him and carried on with what he was doing. At that, he decided to put on a show, he quickly got 5 bullseyes on the target, standing from some 20 meters away. At this the kid looked around and stared. "Watch and learn" Satyr said to the kid and continued showing him just how to get a throw on target till the client returned, some hours later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr]   D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr] Empty

Back to top Go down

D-rank mission's [x6 Satyr]
Page 1 of 1