Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Left_bar_bleue12/2000Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:42 pm

After having just been proclaimed Sannin by King Enma Satoshi was feeling pretty good about himself. He walked around the village looking around for someone interesting. He then Jumped on the highest roof and then looked down. He then zoomed in on a certain person and began to smile real wide. "Who would think you woul be here old friend." He said to himself. He took a Kunai from his pouch and thew it at the Tiger sage. "Yosh, Still got them reflexes I see." He said as he dropped down smoothly to the ground. That was one of the perks of being a Sannin. Everythin you did was Sexy.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Left_bar_bleue116/200Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Dante had just finished walking into the village of kin'u and was looking around curiously but alas things always seemed to take a path into weird and strange fear, he noticed people staring at him and it made him a bit uncomfortable but that wasn't what really bothered him, he could see, and sense a rather largish chakra presence, Dante looked about the village for a bit but to no luck spotting it. Dante noticed a child running by before he noticed a woman chasing after her child with a worried look on her face, these people seemed to either fear him or someone else in this village, "I wonder whats causing all this--" he said to himself before his instincts suddenly picked up a kunai coming his way, he looked up and caught it within arms reach and flickered behind Satoshi, "that's a dangerous thing you did... throwing kunai's at people... young Satoshi." Dante said with a smirk upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Left_bar_bleue12/2000Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Satoshi smiled gasped as at how fast he was. He had only just gotten to him. But Satoshi didn't have to worry. He had a back up clone in front of Dante. "The Tiger Sage Donte." He laughed to himself and said "I'm not the Same kid anymore you decided to help out that one day. I'm a Sannin now" He said with a smile. The Clone in front of Dante held a Kunai to his stomach. Satoshi looked and said "What bring's you to my neck of the woods? Was Konoha not good enough for you?" He laughed remebering the Happy go lucky village.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Left_bar_bleue116/200Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Dante vanished again before he was standing beside the real Satoshi, "you know its very rude to hide behind a kage buunshin." he said laughing as he looked at the once young naive genin, "I've grown a bit myself too ya know." he said with a laugh before he looked over at where Satoshi was again before he smirked, "Konoha... I had to leave there, before I actually slaughter that simple minded one tracked mind bastard." he said his blood already boiling at how irritating the current Hokage made him, he really did have to leave even if the Hokage said no, he couldn't stop Dante anymore as he was a sannin and was able to leave and go where he pleased, "So what brings you here? the same rumors I've been hearing?" he asked looking at Satoshi.
138|301
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm

"Thank You For acknowledging that I am a Sannin." He said as he turned around and faced him. He looked at him and noticed his eyes. "Before I tell you the truth about the rumors I want you to tell me what Happened to you. You're Different." He said as he studied his eyes. He sized Dante up and down. He had grown considerably stronger since the last time they met. Satoshi could only smile and say "Well I'm waiting."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Dante laughed and scratched the back of his head “yeah sorry, congrats on making Sannin.” he said as he looked over out the window and laughed, “There's nothing really changed, I just took a turn in a different direction as I was getting tired of being used all the time, so alas I left Konoha to fend for themselves while I travel the world.” he said giving a smirk as he gave a look at Satoshi, “I see you haven't been laying back in the slightest.” he said with a smirk as he walked over to where the window was and looked out the window, “seems everyone here is scared of something...” he said looking around.
120|421
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Satoshi laughed and said "Leon," His mind began to drift on the times in Iwa he had been training with his partner. "He use to be my squad captin aside from our Jounin. That's when Hana was around. Ever since Hana rejected him and I saved her he has taken a turn for the worst. Mastering all the Dark and Mysterious Jutsu. I found him and forced him to teach me a Jutsu. It didn't end the way I hoped." He said. He looked at Dante and said "I wouldn't mess with him if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Dante looked at Satoshi and tilted his head a bit to the side, “Leon?” there's something strangely familiar about that name that rung in his ears but alas what was it about him? Was it really the same person he was thinking about? Oh well that was in the past and that's where he was going to leave it. Dante looked up over at Satoshi, “so Satoshi, shall we test each other out to see how strong we both got?” he asked a large grin spreading across his face, he knew the difference between the clones, and the real body which was helpful but he best thing about it was he had the taijuu kage buunshin and he figured that Satoshi had a remade version of it.
129|550
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Satoshi raised an eyebrow and said "I dont think so." He shook his head and said "Your eyes... There different. I won't fight you till I figure our your power." He said as he studied him. He realized that he was going to have to fight him in order to see how strong he really was. He placed his hands together and began forming hand seals "Katon-Gouryuuka no jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique" He yelled expelling to dragon flames from his mouth. He jumped back and began forming another set of hand seals and then when he got to the ground he placed his hand on the ground and yelled "Doton - Doryuu Heki" A large slab of rock began rising up into the. He stood behind the rock prepaired for the worst. "Was that a good starter" He yelled over the rock.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Dante smirked again as he heard Satoshi say something but he didn't quite catch it but he laughed “my eyes have been like this since we first met if you don't remember think back on it hard enough!” Dante said as he still chuckled to himself before he suddenly noticed the sudden change in chakra from Satoshi, 'not good!' he thought to himself as he suddenly saw Satoshi creating another jutsu, “what the...” he said before his hands started to form the same seal, “doton – doryuu heki!” he shouted back in time to block the dragon fire jutsu that Satoshi shot at him, he smirked “and shouted back, “maybe but you lack the drive to keep driving a good offense.” he said as he laughed before he pulled out his kusinagi and charged around the rock slab and slashed Satoshi's in half before he vanished around behind the rock, “I don't even have to use my jutsu's to keep up with you.” he said jokingly with a laugh.
175|725
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Satoshi grinned and said "You eye sight is not bad. But Don't forget my clones can Do jutsu as well!" In the air was Satoshi's clone that began to sprout wings of fire. His hands were in the dragon hand seal and he smiled. "This Jutsu Is called Katon - Houyoku - Phoenix Wings" The Real Satoshi jumped into the air and began performing another set of Hand seals. "This substitution may be childs play bit it will hold me out for now he thought." He then took two Kunai and threw them at Dante. The other clones wings began to flap and fire began to fly down on Dante. "Dodge this" He yelled. Satoshi smiled as he heard the explosion. He got to the ground and waited for the smoke to clear.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Dante noticed the clones chakra instantly as it was flying closer towards him, 'damn.' he thought as he turned back to see Satoshi jump into the air, his left hand flashed through seals for the body flicker as well as his right forming hand seals as well to fool Satoshi into thinking that he hid behind another rock slab. Dante was sitting a top a roof top looking at the two. Dante ran before he formed hand seals forming his dragons speed jutsu which increased his speed a great amount, he flew through the air before he literally cut the clone in half before it would vanish into a cloud of smoke if he hit it, he rotated his body after to round house kick Heise from the air for pulling such a move on him.
136|861
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Satoshi was instantly replaced by a log. The real Satoshi stood on the slab of rock he had created earlier. He began to do a string of hand seals and yelled "Katon-Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile" Instantly a Jet of fire raged from his mouth. "Concentrate your chakra now. Burst!" Instantly the fire became hotter and blew stronger. Once Satoshi released the jutsu he waited for the fire to clear away. He smiled and asked himself aloud "Did I finish Him?" Just in case he took his Katana from his sheath and brought it in a defensive position. "I'm waiting Dante." He said expecting a great technique.

(Chou Ninjutsu Is my Friend)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Dante landed on the roof but suddenly flames hit his back and knocked him forward, he hit the ground and got up feeling a strong burn on his forearm, he grunted and clutched his arm and quickly placed some healing liquid on his burns which stung like a mother fucker. He wrapped bandages around the burns and then tied it up before he stood up and flashed to where Satoshi hit him and spit some blood, “that hurt you know!” he said giving Satoshi an annoyed look, “now its my turn.” he said before he suddenly flashed from sight again, but this time he held the kusinagi backwards so he wouldn't hit satoshi and hit his sword in two spots to force Satoshi to drop his sword before Dante flashed behind Satoshi to kick him in the back.
140|1001
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Satoshi dropped his sword and flew back. But he didn't let the fall break his mindset. "Use everything to my advantage." He then got to the ground and began to do a string of hand seals. He sighed as he looked at Him and said "You forced me to do this. Earth Style: Earth Dragon Projectile" On the left of him a River of mud began to form. The mud would then transform at the Base in to a head of a dragon and spit out bullets of earth. Satoshi smiled and said "That's not it Dante!" He began to do another string of hand seals and yelled "Katon-Karyuuden - Fire Dragon Projectile" Fire released itself from his mouth and ignited the flaming bullets. After he felt that he had enough he decided to do what he said and "Keep the offense up." He jumped in the air and made another string of hand seals and yelled "Katon-Gouryuuka no jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique" And two flaming dragons where sent at him. Satoshi decided to do another hand seal while he was at it to keep the pressure alive. He dropped to the ground and waited till the smoke cleared. "Fuck I used up to much chakra" He said as he fell down to one knee and began panting.

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Dante stood there before he grinned and charged into the attack, this is something that was really going to be the mind bomb of this entire fight, this was in fact a fuuton kage buunshin, the burn was just an appearance he made seem real, the clone was hit by some of the jutsu's all at the same time and created a strong pushing wind that took the fire increasing its power and burning ability before it suddenly warped into an infernal twister that would counter act everything that Satoshi had just done. “Nice try Satoshi.” said the real Dante as he walked from within the shadows out side, he was actually resting the entire time which he smirked about and laughed, “you have yet to learn yourself to take things at half speed to fool and trick the people your fighting into thinking your weaker then they are or then you really are.” he said as there was not a scratch upon Dante. He started to form some seals before he looked to his left to see the same clone appear beside Dante, “I can make more than just Kage buunshins, I can make element clones which I used to my advantage when you used your katons too much.” he said with a chuckle, “my friend, you push yourself too much sometimes.” he said with a slight chuckle. “That was a good fight my young friend.” Dante said as he laughed “I suppose I shall tell you something about my eyes, they can see chakra, they can copy elemental moves as long as its your base element which is my favorite part but sadly the disadvantage as well.” he said with a chuckle.
290|1291
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Satoshi smiled and jumped back a few feet and bit his thumb. He was still weak from the fight earlier but now would be the perfect time to use this technique. He placed his hands together and began to create a string of hand seals. "This will probably use up every last bit of my chakra but I wont mind." He placed his hands on the ground and yelled "Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu!" Besided him Zhao Yun stood. He was a monkey the Size of King Enma and had a Giant staff on his back. He looked at Satoshi and said "You idiot this Is the Tiger King's Apprentice. What are you doing Fighting him." Satoshi looked at the monkey and said "Zhao Yun Shut up. We just have to beat him right now."Zhao Yun sighed and began to form a strong hand Seals and yelled "Doton - Doryuu Jouheki - Earth Style Rampart' A giant slab of earth appeared under Satoshi and Zhao Yun carrying them both up on a high altitude. He looked at The Tiger Sage and smiled. "Boy that Old Geezer sure did make you strong if you have those eyes."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Dante sighed as he watched Satoshi continue on with his spree of trying to win a one sided fight, its as if an ant was trying to fight a fire ant, its a one sided fight pretty much from the beginning, Satoshi may have gotten stronger yes but the thing he was forgetting about was that Dante had more experience then he did in fighting. Dante sighed and laughed “like its going to matter either way.” Dante said with a smirk as he closed his eyes and suddenly he took the sage form, his face started to grow whiskers as it seemed and he started to grow fur by a small amount, Dante laughed as he suddenly disappeared as he was now using sage mode, Dante would appear before satoshi in the blink of an eye to hit him in the chest that would probably send him flying further back than he normally would. Dante caught him in time to turn to the monkey summon and smiled “boo.” he said before he flashed again and did a sweep kick to take the monkey summons legs out from under neath him then to catch him while he was in the air still, it was like fighting a monster almost. Dante placed his foot in the air before dropping it atop the gorilla mans stomach and looked at him “sorry” Dante said as he looked to Satoshi with a curious look upon his face, he should be down for a bit after that, “I suppose you have forgotten Satoshi, I am the Tiger Sage, not only the summoner to the Tigers.” he said kneeling down beside Satoshi.
279|1570
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Satoshi woke up later in a bed and looked at him. "Your a bitch you know that?" He got up and placed his cloths on and looked at him and said "Your lucky Didn't take off my weights." He said ignoring the pain that came from his injury. "Damn I think I used to many clones." Satoshi said as he began walking out the door. "By the way I have to take you to see Leon." He said smiling as he looked behing him. Satoshi had yet to discovery the full power of Dante nor did he wish to. This training experince was enough for him. He sighed as he opened the door and grabbed his Katana. "Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am

Dante was sitting in a corner within the shadows, he smiled as he saw Satoshi sit up from the bed and laughed at his comment, “you just lack the proper training that your teacher should have gave you.” he said in reply to his comment. His training weight comment made him laugh even harder, “foolish I tell you!” he said as he laughed before he pulled his sleeve up to reveal he had put his weights on after the fight. “I wouldn't assume your the only one with weights.” he said laughing as he looked back out the window. He ignored Satoshi's next comment about the clones and thought about other things that we're relevant to what he was trying to figure out. He placed a Hiraishin tag upon the wall where they we're staying at which was an old abandoned house which made him laugh inside a bit. “Leon? Who is this Leon guy?” Dante asked as he stood up and followed Satoshi out the door.
171|1741
[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin   Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin Empty

Back to top Go down

Kin'u: The Fateful Meeting of Two Sannin
Page 1 of 1