Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Another meeting with the Hokage...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Another meeting with the Hokage... Left_bar_bleue116/200Another meeting with the Hokage... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Another meeting with the Hokage... Empty
PostSubject: Another meeting with the Hokage...   Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Dante walked to the Hokage’s office building as he sighed walking in, “I have been summoned by the Hokage.” he said as the woman nodded to him, “he’s in his office.” she said, Dante shrugged and sighed as he continued up the stairs before arriving at the office of the Hokage, he knocked before entering the office, “you summoned me Hokage-sama?” he asked looking at the hokage.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Another meeting with the Hokage... Left_bar_bleue20/200Another meeting with the Hokage... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting with the Hokage...   Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:01 pm

The Hokage had been looking out the window, but after hearing Dante's voice he turned around and walked towards his desk, which was only a few paces away. Picking up a scroll he then looked at Dante, saying "Dante... just the person I wanted to see. We have been getting an influx of missions lately, and my jounins cant keep up on all the higher ranked ones. Since you are on the highest list of the chuunin's, I feel it's appropriate to let you help the village perform its missions. If you agree you will have 2 A rank missions in this scroll to complete", then handed to scroll to him.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Another meeting with the Hokage... Left_bar_bleue116/200Another meeting with the Hokage... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting with the Hokage...   Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Dante walked in and looked at the Hokage and raised an eyebrow, this was a serious turn giving him the first A-rank mission but two of them at the same time to accomplish, “A-ranked missions aye? I accept and I shall return from them for a request for a S-rank mission if you don’t mind sir.” Dante said as he looked at the Hokage with a serious look upon his face, he was being serious about this and he indeed wanted to climb through the ranks.
86|153
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Another meeting with the Hokage... Left_bar_bleue20/200Another meeting with the Hokage... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting with the Hokage...   Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:21 pm

The hokage merely nodded at his request. "Depending upon how well you do these A-ranks im sure I can find something that will truely test your metal. Now hurry along with those now and you might even get promoted."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting with the Hokage...   Another meeting with the Hokage... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Dante nodded before he turned to leave the office, “will do.” he said as he left the room closing the door behind him, he looked at the two mission scrolls in his hand and sighed, “I need to get my ass in gear if I want to fully master the sage mode so I can use it in combat as well as work on my nature chakra…” he said to himself as he made way.
75|228
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another meeting with the Hokage...   Another meeting with the Hokage... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another meeting with the Hokage...
Page 1 of 1