Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King Left_bar_bleue116/200the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King Empty
PostSubject: the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King   the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Dante looked around his location and sighed as he wondered what he should do now but then it hit him, no it actually literally hit him, Ento summoned Dante out of the blue and he landed on the ground as if it had hit him, “Dante-san, how comes your sage training?” Ento asked looking at Dante, sitting up Dante scratched the back of his head and sighed “its going alright its just a little tougher then I expected it to be, I can’t even activate my sage mode yet fully.” Dante said as he sighed before he looked over at Ento who was sitting before Dante, “Well I guess your in for a surprise Dante, the Tiger King has accepted you as the sage of the tigers and your going to be sparring with him while in Tiger Sage mode as long as you can.” Ento said as he gave Dante a cautious look to see how Dante would react to this great honour he was bestowed upon. Dante’s head quickly looked over at Ento, “wait… there’s a summon king? What about a queen?” he asked wondering about all of this it was a bit of a sudden twist and shock but hey it was said and so the explaining would proceed.

“Yes, there is a queen although we haven’t seen her lately, The Tiger King is a very loyal and strong ally to have especially when your going about fighting, he’s very old, but he’s also very wise and powerful!” Ento said, Dante just gave him a weird and confused look, “you mean to tell me that all the summons have a king and queen?” he asked looking back around him before back to Ento, nodding Ento sighed, “they are the highest of highs you can summon onto the field of battle but only summon them if you are in a great pinch or unless you require a sudden high need for doing something of great importance.” Ento said trying to explain to Dante that to summon the Tiger King for something that wasn’t of great importance was considered a sin against the tigers, Dante just sighed and looked at Ento, “Then he shouldn’t allow me to summon him because I just do the summoning and who ever appears before me appears, I have little to no control over who appears before me.” Dante said as he sighed before he sat still summoning all the nature energy that he could muster to come to him, before long Dante’s ears picked up a loud booming sound, “Dante, the Tiger King is approaching.” Ento said before he quickly groomed himself.

Dante opened his eyes and looked around before he looked over at where the Tiger King was coming from, before long the tiger king finally approached Dante, he looked no bigger then a teenager Tiger but his fur looked as if it was mystical, even his eyes bared quite the age as well as the rest of the Tiger Kings looks, but that’s not what Dante was looking at, he was looking at the Tiger King carefully before he nodded and bowed, “Tiger King-sama.” Dante said to be polite to the strongest and oldest Tiger summon of them all. The tiger just smirked and purred, “Seems this Sage has some good manners after all!” the tiger king said with a deep growl in his tone, Dante stood back up and looked at the Tiger king before he looked back to Ento who appeared to be bowing, turning to look back at the King he smiled “so I understand that I am to be training with you?” Dante asked looking at the tiger king full of curiosity. The Tiger King smiled and nodded “but not in the way you’d think.” he said as he motioned for Dante to follow him to the Tiger Kings nesting grounds, after they arrived Dante looked around and was amazed, “the way I was meaning for you to train with me is in a different way as I said, I’m going to help you understand more so about the sage mode and how to use it, although you wont be able to master it for a long time yet.” the Tiger King said with a chuckle.

Dante nodded and sat down before the Tiger king and paid great detail to all the things that the Tiger king had to say and to explain to Dante about the sage mode and all of the other things they had to talk about.
753|750 +75 Nature Chakra
Back to top Go down

the grand meeting, Tiger Sage meeting the Tiger King
Page 1 of 1