Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Left_bar_bleue116/200A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Empty
PostSubject: A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...   A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 am

Dante was sitting in a restaurant eating some food as he flipped through his bingo book, some things for it we’re getting more and more filled up with marks over their pages to notify that they we’re all captured, dead, or something. Taking another bite out of his meal he sipped at his cup before he sighed as he looked at the page of a bounty that seemed to be quite the gain in coin, but this man seemed to be a great deal of major importance. Dante tapped his chin with his finger wondering as to what he should do, take the bounty on this mans head or to ignore it and gain the cash another way. But it seemed that bounty hunting was the only quick way to gain the coin he needed to buy such a thing. The page read the mans name, Rokushou, he was wanted for stealing one of the legendary swords, and for escaping prison, this was going to prove to be very bloody difficult for him to do. But alas the eighty to forty thousand bounty on his head might prove to be worthwhile for this, at least so he thought, the real question was in locating the mother fucker.

Dante took the last bit of his food and dropped some cash on the table to pay for the meal and leaving a tip for the waitress, as he stood up he walked out of the restaurant and looked about the night sky before he turned and saw Jubei running in his direction, “Jubei? What are you doing here!?” he asked a bit shocked that she was within the vicinity. “I was running some errands for the shop, and I saw you walk out so I thought I would stop by and say hello, but I got to get back to the shop before I my boss gets mad at me.” she said jokingly sticking her tongue out as well. Dante just laughed and waved as she took off running to the distance.
340|1000

: Stats :
Health: 754 / 571 [754] [+32%]
» Chakra: 5715 / 3760 [5715] [+52%|+200]
» Stamina: 1478 / 1120 [1478] [+32%]
» Nature Chakra: 53 / 40 [53]

» Strength: 603[796]
» Defense: 484[830] [+145]
» Speed: 739 [989] [+10]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Left_bar_bleue20/200A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...   A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 am

Rokushou had been out in the wilderness for a while after escaping the prison. And he was near the border between the fire country and the wind country. He knew that konoha would be after him and so made it a priority to get away from there.

Health: 600
Chakra: 4000
Stamina: 3700

Strength: 425
Defence: 500
Speed: 500
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Left_bar_bleue116/200A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...   A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 am

Dante sighed and he wondered where to start his search, he turned to face the Suna borders, his gut was telling him travel that way but would it work out to that ideal plot line? Dante shrugged it off and decided to head that way, he pulled out the mask he had as he raced along the trees towards the sandy wastelands, it took him a while to reach the border but he finally hit it and he found himself sensing a chakra source, not to mention he could see the trail of chakra a he was still a ways away from the border to be honest, Dante followed the trail of chakra as well as his sensing ability. He relied on his senses greatly, more so his key senses instead of the others, eyes could be fooled as well as your ears but you can’t trick sensing or so Dante believed. Dante could now see the figure and he tilted his head to the side, “looks like I found you!” Dante said as he sat upon a branch hanging above the man he was chasing after, it seemed that his guy feeling was right after all, go figure.

“Where do you think your going my stupid looking friend?” Dante asked as he hoped from one tree to the other.
560|1000

Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Left_bar_bleue20/200A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...   A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:53 am

"where i'm going is none of your business, little boy. now stand aside and allow me to carry on my journey." he replied. standing deadly still and prepared to move or jump or start forming handseals, depending on what became of this encounter.

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...   A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:04 am

Dante looked down at his target and tilted his head to the side, “first tell me your name, your life hangs by a thread if you answer incorrectly.” Dante said, his mask covering up his facial expression which was a huge grin across his face as he probably found himself a new fighting friend for this single match at least it seemed. Dante had withdrawn his Kusinagi katana with his right arm and held it behind him, this was what some people would call a Mexican standoff, he kept his eyes concentrated upon his bounty and he listened to the sounds around them all, the wind blowing the leaves and the grass about the area. Dante would have a jutsu formed before this fool would even realize what had just happened, it was going to be a wild but intense fight between these two if it ended up going out of control.

Dante looked at the man and tilted his head remembering that his man had called him a little boy, “you think of me as a child? I’d kill you if easily.” Dante said as he watched this man cautiously with his eyes, there was also other things that he had to figure and deal with but that could come when he needed it.
775|1000

Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...   A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Noticing this kid preparing for a fight, Rokushou decided against putting him in his place, and rather decided to just try and get away regardless without a fight. He did not like to fight unless necessary, and he was in a rush. "My name is irrelevant. Now if you dont mind I shall be on my way. Come back in 10 years kid-o." He said as he turned around and started walking away. He had no head band on, nor anything on him to distinguish him as anything, and so should just leave him alone. He still kept close attention to his surroundings however, prepared for anything regardless.

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...   A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Dante watched as he turned and started to walk away from him, “what the fuck…” he said as he tapped his swords handle against the sound amplifier releasing a huge blast wave of ear piercing sound waves, “don’t you dare turn your back to me.” he said as he appeared in front of him again, there was a picture of what his bounty looked like and unless he could have cleared that up by taking this prick in and having them check to see if he was the escaped convict or not. Dante tapped his sound amplifier again before he raised his knee up to smash him in the face, “dare talk to me like I’m weak or useless!” he said as he then brought the sword back down hilt first to hit the man in the neck, “Go down and stay the hell down you old stupid fart!” he said as he kicked the man in the chest probably sending him flying into the tree that was a few feet away of how hard Dante kicked the man, “get the hell up your coming with me!” Dante said as he grabbed the man and picked him up and started to make his way back to Konoha with Rokushou in tow, Dante couldn’t help but swear and freak out at the old prick he had in his clutches, “bounty complete.” he said to himself as he made it back in the village.
1017|1000 bounty captured +1 Tp

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...   A-rank Rokushou - The meeting... Empty

Back to top Go down

A-rank Rokushou - The meeting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Bingo Book + Missions :: Missing - Nins-
Jump to: