Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Kin'u - Training between two sannin...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Left_bar_bleue116/200Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Empty
PostSubject: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Dante walked out into the streets of the village and looked up into the sky and let a sigh escape him, seemed like today was another day inside the village that he would have to figure a way to deal with all of the jutsu ideas he has been coming up with a lot. They popped into his head as if someone planted the thoughts in his head, but why? Why would someone or something do that for him? Maybe they had the thought of helping so he could get stronger so they could steal his soul or something? Who knows, but he didn't mind the ideas that was given to him.

Dante continued to walk down the street stopping here and there grabbing different things to make his training drinks that helped with the body, and the drains upon the body, although Dante was expecting Satoshi to find him in a bit again for something.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Left_bar_bleue12/2000Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Satosh adjusted the mask he had stolen from the ninja in suna after he had killed him. He sighed and said "That Anbu was nothing man. I could have killed wo more ninja that strong." He placed his katana in its sheath and placed it next to the door before he would put on his Shichi Fuzen cloak. He walked outside after grabbing his Katana. He let the wind carry the black clouds from his cloak into he wind. He sighed and said "I have to return to Shichi Fuzen soon. I have a lot of work I must attend to. Like Satyr." He said to himself as he began walking the streets. He watched through his mask the children stealing from the adults. A man in a cap who looked highly suspicious began walking up to Satoshi. Satoshi looked out in the open and Saw Dante walking out of the stoor carrying some stuff. Satoshi waved his hand and said "Hey!" It was then the man grabbed his pouch and began running. Satoshi shook his head and looked at Dante and said "One momment." He turned around and took out a Kunai and threw it at his leg. As the man fell over Satoshi looked and said "I can use this body for my Edo Tensei." He smiled as he began to grab his sword and thought to kill him. Then he shook his head and said "No nevermind, You neeed your life." He grabbed his pouch and returned to Dante. "Sorry about that. Hey You mind if we get some training done today? There is this move I have been hearing about lately it's called Rasegan."
278/278
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Left_bar_bleue116/200Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Dante looked over at someone waving their hand, 'oh its just satoshi....' he thought to himself as he watched the events unfold, he sighed as he flashed over behind Satoshi to grab his hand, “a common thief is not worth killing they have no special skills besides the basic things you can learn just as easily.” he said ash e released Satoshi's hand. He looked down at the man that was laying on the ground and sighed as he placed his fingers to his forehead as he thought about how to deal with this thief, “if I see you steal again I'll break your fingers so the only thing you can pick up is easy large objects.” Dante said giving the man a warning before he watched him get up and run away limping from the kunai sticking out of his leg, “Edo tensai, when did you learn such a technique?” he asked looking at Satoshi as he had heard about such a move, it was something that could be very dangerous, not something he wanted his body to fall into the hands of someone with this technique.

Dante looked back down at Satoshi, “Rasengan is a simple jutsu to learn.” Dante said as he held his hand out to have a silver chakra ball rotating in his hand at an incredible speed. “this is the Rasengan, but its only helpful to those that can get in close with it.” he said as he released it to watch it disappear. It was a simple jutsu but it was such a hard jutsu to learn as it was pure chakra manipulation combined with shape manipulation, it was a crazy intense training required none the less.
289|455
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Left_bar_bleue12/2000Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 am

Satoshi grabbed his Kunai from the man's leg and watched him run off. He then turned to Dante and said "Leon taught it to me." He then watched as everyone starred at him then ran to the closest door possible. Satoshi sighed and then said "I swear people are scared of him. That little bitch stole my Girl friend when we were on the same squad." He then grinned and said "Luckily I Got her back easily." He said grinning. He then looked at the chakra spinning at a very high concentration. Not only that he had managed to keep the chakra in a ball. He looked at him and said "How do you do that? That must require some Expert Chakra control skills. Your Keeping it's shape even while keeping it's speed and strength." He sighed and then said "Well then, I think we should teach me that Jutsu!" He grinned widely. He looked around and then said "I think there is a training field to the west of here. I'll meet you there. There is something I have to pick up first." Satoshi quickly went back to the motel he was staying in and looked around. He grabbed four scrolls and placed them in his pouch. He then placed his Katana by the door and said "You'll stay here for now. Daddy has to go training." Satoshi then ran to the west of the motel and met up with Dante and said "Okay let's start training!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:37 am

Dante smirked as he sighed and nodded “I suppose I can do that, but be aware it will not be easy, as long as your willing to admit that then we can try to teach this jutsu to you.” Dante said with a nod, he watched Satoshi run off and disappear into the distance before he turned around and walked back into the shop and looked about the stores accessories for the things he would need to help train Satoshi to use the Rasengan, it was not a simple move to learn nor was it going to be easy to teach. He found the items he would need and grabbed a few bags of the items and placed some money for them on the counter and flashed out of the store. Dante arrived in the training field a few moments later to see Satoshi making his way into the training field still, okay first off, you know the basics of chakra manipulation and control right?” he asked looking at Satoshi, this was very important otherwise the jutsu could go all awry.

He pulled a balloon out from the bag and held it out for Satoshi to grab, “I want you to try and focus your chakra into this balloon, and while you do that I want you to try and hold it in the middle of the balloon without popping the balloon, remember too much it'll pop, to little and the air inside will disappear causing the balloon to deflate.” Dante said as he walked back a bit and sat down, he closed his eyes and started to focus his chakra and waited for Satoshi to finish up with the balloons, it was simple enough that a few genins in time could possibly learn this jutsu.
298|753
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 am

Satoshi fell over and then stood up grabbing the ballon. "Don't pop. Don't Deflate." He sighed and remebered his training from when he was a Gennin. This was almost exactly the same thing as the tree climbing training. If he put to much chakra on the tree then the tree would began to make a crater untill he released himself. If he put to little chakra then he would slide down barely making it up the Tree. Satoshi held the ballon in his right hand and began to create the rat hand seal with his left hand. He closed his eyes and began to focus his chakra and then looked at the ballon. "It seems to be alright" He said as he looked at the ballon. He could feel his chakra in the center just sitting there not moving at all. He smiled and said "Dante, You can't sit on a rock and look at the clear sky expecting rain to fall. Just not possible."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:01 am

Dante laughed as he looked at Satoshi, “so is looking both left and right at the same time.” he said walking over and pulling a pin to which he popped the balloon with, this would cause the chakra to go out of control as it was being placed within a suddenly different environment, now next I'm going to give you something else, you need to add a spin to your chakra while its inside this ball, once your chakra spins fast enough the ball should explode.” he said with a slight smirk as he tossed the rubber ball to Satoshi. “Do that a good ten times to complete this training.” he said nodding as he closed his eyes and returned to concentrating his chakra. Dante had to focus his chakra immensely for what he was trying to do as it was no simple or minor task that could be done by most, it was a good call to summon the nature chakra instead of trying what he was trying but he had no other options right now and that required him to focus and concentrate harder then normal for these jutsu's, they we're no simple task to control.

Dante kept his eyes closed during the entire time before he held his hands one over the other but with space between, he focused as large amount of chakra into the hands that it started to cause an electric friction between both his hands until a small ball formed and continued to grow until it was about the size of a basketball, Dante opened his eyes and looked at the large ball of destructive chakra and raised an eyebrow, “now there's something you don't see everyday.” he said as he turned to look in a direction where nothing was and shot it, the jutsu flew with a good speed until it touched down and suddenly a large flash filled the air followed by a large explosion filling the sky. Dante covered his eyes and stared in awe of his own creation of what he just made, “there's no way I'm teaching that to anyone...” he said to himself as he noticed how powerful the jutsu really was.
369|1122
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:18 am

Satoshi decided to kick this training into over drive. He felt that he was getting left in the dust as he watched his partner begin to do his own training. He quickly grabbed the rubber ball and began to send chakra through it. He looked and said “It’s different. I don’t know how to explain it but it’s incredible different.” He then looked at the rubber ball and began to think. “Spin?” He remembered someone telling him that his hair went in the right direction. “That means it’s harder for me to spin left.” He decided he would try spinning the ball to the left. As he did so he noticed how the balloon just spun. He then decided he would spin it to the right and noticed that it did the same thing. He closed his eyes and began to reflect on what Dante had did when he performed the jutsu earlier. Satoshi remembered the blue ball of chakra and then a white center and it spinning. He then remembered the key part to this training. It wasn’t spinning in just one direction it was spinning in all sorts of directions. Satoshi closed his eyes and began to draw chakra into the rubber balloon and it began to spin but only in one direction. Satoshi had to focus the chakra and spin it in every direction. He looked at the rubber ball in his right hand and then began to move the chakra by striking the ball with his left hand. Soon enough he got it to explode. After a while Satoshi had gotten the feel for this and began to explode ball after ball after ball. He then grabbed a rubber ball and walked over to Dante who seemed to be ignoring him this whole time. He held his right hand in front of him and said “Watch Baka” With his left hand he began striking the ball and the chakra he had poured inside began to move with furry. Satoshi smiled and said “Keep watching.” He then began going faster and faster and the rubber ball began moving faster with him till finally it exploded. “How’s that?”

360/1051
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 am

Dante watched as the explosion faded and he made a quick wind clone and vanished into the distance to check the explosion, the clone remained there and continued to focus his chakra more and more as well before he opened an eye to look at Satoshi's advancement, “that's good to see but now you need to use the water bombs, this time try not to pop them while the chakra is spinning, use everything I just taught you and you should be fine with it.” Dante's clone said as he smirked and closed his eye.

Dante made his way and looked around the treeline, “where did that crater go?” he said to himself as he continued to walk forward a bit within the treeline and looked around before he saw another clearing, “this has to be--” he was saying to himself before he lost his footing and almost fell in face first, he foot had chakra concentrated into it to keep him from falling in face first, “whew... that was close.” he said to himself as his eyes went wide, “this is almost the same size as Konoha...” he said with shock and awe in his tone as he made mental notes to himself, this jutsu was monstrous, but not only that it was dangerous on a very high level.

Dante looked over in a direction that he picked up chakra, and movement, he flickered out of view into the tree line to see a squad of ten anbu black ops appear, 'good thing I noticed them when I did.' he thought to himself before he moved and got out of there as soon as possible. Arriving back where Satoshi was he nodded to the clone who vanished into a cloud of smoke leaving a small whirlwind making the smoke twist around. Dante smirked and walked over, “you should be ready by now, give the jutsu a try.” he said with a smirk on his face.
333|1455
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 am

Satoshi nodded as he took the water ball in his right hand. He began drawing chakra and the ball began spinning rapidly. Suddenly he stopped and looked at the water bomb. Satoshi automatically understood what Dante was trying to make him do. “This is something completely different. I manipulating the chakra and Molding it at the same time. Not only that I have to keep the Jutsu alive as well with its spinning.” He sighed and began concentrating on the water balloon and it began to spin rapidly. He squeezed his eyelids harder and focused real hard till he was sure he got the hang of it. When Dante came out and told him that he was ready Satoshi decided to do it with his left hand. He sighed and began to draw chakra into his left hand. “Concentrate and begin to mold your chakra into a sphere.” Just as he said those words a ball began to form in his hands. “Then Spin” He said as he began to spin the ball in different direction. The Water balloon in his right hand popped as it felt the pressure from the real Rasengan. Satoshi squinted and said “Keep the speed and strength” Immediately the ball began to go as fast as it could in all directions and chakra began circling it. Satoshi looked harder and said “Keep the strength and molding” And then the chakra circling drew back inside. Satoshi now had the ball under control and then he jumped into the air and began to bring down the ball in his right hand as he yelled “Rasengan” Immediately a small sized crater form on the ground. Satoshi stood up and looked at the crater and began to see the Spiral markings. He turned to Dante and asked “Was that the technique?”
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:58 am

Watching as Satoshi continued to form the chakra all into his left Dante noticed that he let all concentration leave his right hand, 'he has to work on splitting his concentration as well...' he thought to himself as he smirked as he watched Satoshi jump into the air and bring the spiraling chakra ball into the ground causing a small twisted like hole in the ground, “that's what it does.” he said as he looked at Satoshi, “but you lost concentration when you went from one to the other, which is normal amidst most shinobi, don't be ashamed of the fact that its harder then you think it is, it took me a while to be able to wield two at the same time, Rasengan doesn't work normally like most jutsu's, its basicly a summoning of your chakra to create a shape and form.” Dante said as he held both hands up both of them revealed Rasengan's in both hands, “this requires both great concentration and on top of that it requires a high need of chakra control to maintain it fully.” he added as he dropped them both within the same spot side by side to create a twisted looking crater in the ground like Satoshi's but larger than his, “it increases the radius and everything else but its useless if you can't reach your opponent.” he said with a nod as he looked around, “alright, now that you know that, what else would you like to learn?” Dante asked as he looked at Satoshi.
261|1716
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 am

Satoshi shrugged and said “I still have a couple more fire Jutsu I need to learn before I can say I really mastered the fire element.” He looked at his partner and said “So far I have mastered the basic Fire. But there is a fire so strong that the flames turn black. I want that fire.” He placed his hands together and began to form a series of hand seals. He then brought his hand in a cup motion to his mouth and yelled “Katon-Goukakyuu no jutsu!” And a stream of fire began to release from his mouth. It then erupted into a sphere after it hit its target. The spear stood there and continued to burn as Satoshi continued to feed chakra to it. “That’s not it” He thought to himself as he began doing another set of hand seals and yelled “Katon-Dai Endan” Unlike his previous fireball once this one was fired it kept on traveling. Satoshi panted as he fell to his knees from burning his chakra. He stood up and said “That’s not the black flame either.” He placed his hands together and began forming yet another set of hand seals. “Katon-Karyuu Endan” He yelled this time a jet of flame escaped his mouth and began to burn everything in sight. Satoshi focused his chakra harder and began more increasing the intensity of the flame. Once he was finished the jutsu died down and Satoshi still did not have his black flames. He panted a bit and said “Why isn’t this working?” He then took out the scroll that was in his pouch and began to read it. “So turning my flames black requires the highest degree of chakra control. Up until now I haven’t really used my chakra like that.” He looked at Dante and said “How do I get my chakra control to be so strong?”
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:40 am

Standing there watching the young shinobi as he had a jutsu in mind that he wanted to learn he smirked and looked at him, Dante just gave a chuckle at his failed attempts to learn this jutsu, “its not about how much chakra you blast into its about how you control it, you need to be one with your chakra in order to control it on a higher degree.” he said as he quickly whipped threw hand seals using both of his hands to suddenly sucking in a huge amount of breath before releasing the chakra, it was pumped full of wind chakra and it leveled the tree's in the distance easily, even the ground was destroyed as if it had been raped by something. He turned to look at Satoshi and smirked, an easy way to gain control over your chakra is to increase your chakra more and more, the more you have the more you can experiment with it in order to increase your control over it, right now I'd say you have about maybe around ninety-eight percent control over your chakra right now, but...” Dante said as he started forming another set of handseals, “create another fire move, I'm going to mix my jutsu with yours and we'll see what happens.” he said hoping that Satoshi remembered about how Dante used his clone to his advantage about wind powering fire up to a great deal.

Dante would create a string of hand seals after he saw Satoshi creating his seals and starting his jutsu that he would interact his wind a great deal with it, 'fuuton – Daitoppa!' he thought to himself as he unleashed the large current of wind swallowing the flames up and then increasing the heat and power of the flames, possibly even enough to turn them black.
306|2022
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 am

“Be one with your chakra control right?” He nodded and began to form hand seals. He closed his eyes and began to meditate on his chakra. Then he began to visualize the technique itself. “Chakra molding and Chakra manipulation just like rasengan.” He then opened his eyes and began to form the last set of hand seals and yelled out the name of a jutsu that would be unfamiliar to Dante as far as Satoshi was concerned. Satoshi opened his mouth and suddenly black flames began to come from it. The black flames would then began to go on a destructive path leaving small black fires everywhere. Satoshi fell to the ground after he had released the jutsu for he had used up far too much chakra. He stood on one knee and looked at Dante and said “Let’s keep going. I can handle it.” He said as he fell back down. Luckily Satoshi had enough will power to brin him back up to his feet. He placed his hands together and began to form the same hand seals again and he yelled out the name of the jutsu again. “Katon -Shounetsujigoku Ootori” Immediately the black flames came out from his mouth. This time they were more concentrated and were darker. The eyes of the phoenix came clear as he rose up covering the sun with his black body. Satoshi looked into the red eyes of the bird as it came crashing down on the land site. Satoshi smiled at his black flames and said “God damn that hurts like hell. Being out of chakra like that makes the Jutsu very risky to use in battle.”
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:19 am

Dante raised an eyebrow as these black flames occurred, he's seen these before but where? It hit him suddenly, these black flames reminded him of Haya's eye ability which was odd these flames didn't burn as hot or as strongly as Hayabusa's but that was besides the point, Dante looked over at Satoshi with his eyebrow raised still, “you might want to be very careful with that jutsu, I could tell how fast it was sapping your chakra, so use that as your ace in the hole if that.” he said as he turned to look about the area before he turned around and smirked, “anyways.” Dante said as he withdrew some metal devices from his pouch and formed some hand seals, “kuchiyose no jutsu!” Dante said softy to suddenly seeing a cloud of smoke and then a body drop to the ground, “Haya my old friend... its good to see you again although this isn't the circumstance I wanted to see you again under but alas here we are my good friend.” he said softly before he formed a hand seal of an unknown origin that Dante made for this occasion, Dante looked at Satoshi and smiled “uh.. this needs to remain secretive.” Dante said with a chuckle to himself before he formed hand seals to having four walls come up and trap Dante in even the top. Dante created a small fire inside and started to place his custom chakra metal pieces in their locations and watched as the body absorbed the metal like the earth to water.

The metal would find the blood stream and would course through the body like a disease, after a few seconds the walls came down and Dante stood beside Haya's body but his body remained on the ground still. “Now the hard part...” Dante said as he sighed, the same thing was coursing through his body but it was integrated within his chakra as well so he was the main sender nod to his paths regardless. He looked over at Satoshi and smirked, “this is going to be a pain in the ass but regardless I started it and so I shall finish it.” he said as he walked over beside Satoshi.

Dante looked at the body and sat down and closed his eyes and started to focus his chakra immensely to the point like it just seemed like he was doing nothing at all, until Haya's body started to move, not much but one could easily see the movement for the body.
429|2451
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:43 am

Satoshi looked and caught a glimsp of the sharingan. He looked and said "That body is dead isn't it?" After he nodded Satoshi looked at Dante and said "Can I have his eyes?" He took out a scroll and laid it on the ground. He began to form a few hand seals and placed his hand in the center. "Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu" With that he summoned two glass tubes on the scroll. He looked at Dante and said "I going to place them in one of my subordinates." He said as he began to do the summoning jutsu again. This time he summoned Zhao Yun and some random female monkey. Zhao Yun looked at Satoshi and said "The Fuck Is your problem Kid I was about to get it in!" Satoshi shook his head and said "No time for that. Teach me the black dragon technique." The monkey raised an Eyebrow and said "No I wont." Satoshi looked and said "Aren't you suppose to be a Nice Sensei?" The monkey laughed and said "You're funny Kid you know that?" Satoshi looked at him and said "Zhao Yun I told you I'm a Sannin now." Zhao Yun looked at Satoshi and said "I was suppose to have died at Tenshi bridge." Satoshi sighed and said "What was the point of summoning you here." The monkey sighed and looked at Satoshi and Handed him a scroll. "There you go. Have fun and leave me the fuck alone." With that he disappeared and Satoshi Unraveled the scroll. "Time to get to work."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:16 am

Dante looked at the monkey that Satoshi had just summoned, “what does your subordinate want with the sharingan?” he asked as he looked at Satoshi, he sighed “I'll remove them--” Dante was saying before being cut off by someone standing before him “you are both under arrest, Dante-san, I'm sorry but you are in illegal cahoots with a missing-nin and there for we must take you in, grab the eyes quickly, I don't know if we'll be able to handle Dante if he gets violent.” the team leader said. Dante just looked at them and blinked and laughed as he smirked, “you just did what was going to be done anyways and thanks to you I now have a pair of eyes to replace his missing eyes with!” Dante said giving off a dark laugh, “besides there's a large number of things that you could have run into for trouble while tracking me down.” Dante said after Haya's Sharingan was removed but frowned once he saw the Mangekyou sealed in the eyes, “you brought an Uchiha along with you I see...” Dante said before he flickered to the medical nin taking the eyes that we're placed in the tube and flickered away placed them on his body as he figured the others would be on him in a few seconds, 'god damn annoying anbu!' he thought to himself as he stopped and dodged an oncoming attack before he turned to block a drop kick from one of the others, he used the momentum to spin himself around as a counter to do the same back to the Anbu, it caught him by surprise putting his face into the ground.

Dante turned and flickered behind another and unsheathed his kusinagi sword and cut straight through the anbu's sword, Dante figured his wound would be deep, but he managed to stop it in time and get out of there, another came behind Dante to which was his mistake as he turned and used rasengan to his chest either killing him or wounding him horribly. The leader summoned a large amount of chakra and unleashed a huge Fuuton element which Dante countered with his fuuton god scroll he had gained a while back, the two wind attacks tried overpowering each other until Dante's finally won and crushed the poor bastard sending him flying like a rag doll backwards crushing him as he flew.

Dante turned to face the medical nin who was his only opponent now and he smirked as he flashed from view which startled her, hitting her in the back of the neck he knocked her out for a few seconds to which Dante walked over to one of the bodies and picked it up and dragged it over to the medical nins body and then grabbed her leg before flickering back to where Satoshi, and Haya's body was. He dropped her before he removed the first Anbu's mask to only have him suddnely turn to ash, “god damn sneaky bastards!” he said as he flickered a couple times before returning with the body of the yet still alive Anbu just in time for the medical nin to wake up, “oi girl, I know your face and name, I'll allow you to live if you place his eyes back in that body, and you can take him back with you.” he said appealing to be the generous sannin, he was generous but he was also strong and deceitful.

She tried to resist but Dante placed his sword to her throat and his other to her spine “do it now before I replace your spine with my swords blade.” he said, he could feel the female anbu quiver with fear, she never experienced such a dangerous opponent before. After she placed the eyes from the other shinobi into the dead body of Haya its eyes closed then opened, revealing the rinnegan as well. “Well now isn't this quite the predicament...” Dante said as he looked at his first path's body. “welcome friend, these are yours to play with do as you please.” he said before he turned to face Satoshi, he could feel his chakra draining as he felt the body move, “play nice Greed.” Dante added as he looked over at Satoshi, “I'll have to meet your subordinate before I hand over my friends eyes so easily.” he said giving him a curious look. Dante sealed it within a tag and placed the tag carefully within his swords hilt of his odachi, the one place no one but Dante could get, for now.

Greed looked at the group before he withdrew a kunai from his holster and smirked as he dove in and slaughtered the already weakened man, the woman thought it was Haya alive still, no one would know that Dante was controlling Greed's body unless he said so. The woman shrieked in fear before it turned into a bloody curdling sound, the body walked over to Dante's which Greed then looked at Satoshi, “so anyways, where we're we?” Greed said in the voice of Haya.
861|3312
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:47 pm

+Rasengan
+Katon - Kuro Ootari Enkou
+Katon -Shounetsujigoku Ootori
+2
When the young Dawn with fingertips of rose lit up the world Satoshi rose with it. He quickly went over to the nearby stream and washed his hair out. Satoshi had restored much of his chakra to the point where he was able to stand again but still. He was learning an S-ranked jutsu and that did take a lot out of him. He sighed as he looked around and could not find Dante. "That Bitch left again!" He sighed as he wiped his face and looked up to See an Anbu standing on the water. "Oh Hello" He smiled. Behind him three more anbu appeared. "This is an Unfair advantage. "You guys could be killed." The Anbu standing on the water looked at Satoshi and said "I have orders to bring you in." Satoshi looked and said "Was that medic of yours that came here yesterday on your team?" He shook his head and said "Dante sure did kill her." The Anbu became controlled by his rage and began to attack with his sword. Satoshi sighed and grabbed the anbu's arm and turned around making him stab himself in the neck. Satoshi would then flip over the body and stand on the water and push the man into the kunai they threw at him. "Oh wow look the Anbu got up and stronger." Satoshi laughed to himself as he thought about what they said. Satoshi sighed as he said "You're going to loose right here and now." He jumped over the three anbu and turned around. He formed a Series of seals and by his left a mud began to flow. He then formed another set of hand seals and the head of the river turned into a dragon. Satoshi then made yet another set of hand seals and began to breathe fire on the projectiles from his mouth. Satoshi decided finish. He placed his hands in one more last set of hand seals and began to blow fire from his mouth without controlling. "Add more Chakra and focus" He said. Instantly the flame began to grow hotter and became darker. Satoshi smiled as he said "Nina art: Phoenix Flame Jutsu, A great technique to have in your arsenal." He then remebered the last technique he had in his arsenal that Dante told him not to use. He sighed and said "Where the fuck is this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:42 pm

The sound of the water running in the stream near by was apparent, but where Dante was sleeping was rather strange, he was hiding within the tree's under some pulled over branches as well as Greed's body, which made him wonder, while he rested, “whats with all the noise?” Dante asked keeping his eyes closed, Greed opened his eyes and raised his head as he looked around before he noticed there was a fight going on already, “jesus, those bastards don't quit easy.” Greed said as he stood up and walked out into the field and flickered over by Satoshi, “why didn't you come and wake me you foolish boy.” Greed said looking at Satoshi as he held the bloody weapon one of the anbu laying dead on the ground, “foolish boy.” Greed said before he flickered into the treeline as well as Dante getting up and flickering into a position to find and flush out the last of the ANBU that we're hiding in the tree's. Dante and Greed both walked out of the treeline and over to where Satoshi was and sighed at the same time, “those bastards get more and more annoying each time.” Dante said as he looked over at Satoshi.
210|3522
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Satoshi looked at Dante and through one of the anbu to the side. He grabbed the mask and began to switch it with his own mask. The wind blew across the Shichi Fuzen cloak he wore. He sighed and then he began to form a Hand seal. Instantly he began to draw his chakra out. "Ninja art: Kage Bushin No jutsu!" Instantly by his side twenty clones appeared. Satoshi motioned for Dante to do the same and said "Were going to do some speed training"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Dante looked around before he looked at Greed and shrugged his shoulders, “sure why not.” they said together in almost unison, Dante and Greed both put their hands up in the shape of a plus sign and focused Dante's chakra and before you'd know it there was twenty clones standing around, the best part was that it was ten of Haya and ten of Dante, but none the less the experience would remain the same and go to Dante regardless. After summoning up all the clones Dante looked at Satoshi and raised an eyebrow, “now what?” he asked wondering what he had in mind of all of this, although Dante didn't really mind in the slightest as he could still summon up another eighty clones to the field for their little training activity.

Curiously though Dante wondered what Satoshi had in plan for most things as this was an interesting day and only getting more interesting.
158|3680
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Satoshi smiled and pointed to the woods and said "Send one of your clones to the woods with my clones." As both clones went into the woods Satoshi began to look at the clone. He sighed and said "Now, heads or tails" The clone said as he took a Kunai from his pocket. He flipped the clone and threw it in the air. He then looked at the result and said "Well now let's release the jutsu" After that he smiled and said "I win." After that Satoshi sighed and said "If we can get the experience of one clone imagine twenty. Now create one more clone for the one we losed and begin traning your Chakra." He decided to begin doing chakra training. He closed his eyes and began to create a rasengan. "Add More power and Control" He looked at all his clones.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Dante sighed and shrugged, “okay I guess...” he said as he looked over to a clone and sent him off with the clone, after the whole coin toss thing Dante laughed and walked over to Satoshi and poked him square between the eyes and said “I know this already I have trained this way before.” He said as he turned to face his group of shinobi clones. “I suppose we should do some training as well.” he said as he looked at his mass group of clones before he got and idea and smirked, “I got an idea...” he said before summoning up another eighty clones, “I'll use one hundred to train with.” Dante said smirking as he looked back at Satoshi wondering what his expression would look like after there was about a hundred Dante's standing there, “aight boys get to work, all out spar match to see who's the strongest me!” he said with a smirk on his face knowing full well they we're all equal strength, “but we're all the same person!” one of the clones shouted out, Dante just laughed and shrugged “well who has more skill then geez just spar already.” he said as he sighed looking at them all.
203|3883
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm

"Rasengan" Satoshi yelled as he drove it into the ground. He felt out of chakra very soon. He fell to the ground on one knee. He panted heavily and then stood up. He closed his eyes and stretched out his right hand and began drawing chakra into it. He looked at the clones who were all struggling to add more power to the rasengan. Satoshi looked at Dante and Said "Come here Sensei Dante I have a question for you" He began to create a sphere of chakra in his right hand. He sighed and then said "I have the Jutsu down packed. But I want to add more power to it." He fell to the ground as that was the last of his chakra. "Can you give me some of your chakra I'm out. Also how do I add more power to the Jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Looking over at Satoshi pushing himself greatly too much already, “you need to simmer down boy, you'll kill yourself with this kind of training.” Dante said as he patted the boy on the back before pulling out a chakra pill for him to snack on, “eat that, it'll help with your chakra.” Dante said as he placed his hand on his chin, “that's a good question, you remember when I had you build your chakra up inside of the balloon? Its basic and simple, but also hard, so take it easy when you try this, I want you to focus your chakra into a single point and while your doing so I want you to increase the input of chakra your focusing into it, it should increase the attack at the increase of the drain.” Dante said trying to keep the explanation to a minimum. He turned around to see his clones we're still going at it and it made him chuckle a bit, he would have twenty of them take on Satoshi's but they seemed to be more into their training then to spar again.
189|4072
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin'u - Training between two sannin...   Kin'u - Training between two sannin... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kin'u - Training between two sannin...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next