Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue116/200Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}   Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Hayabuas had entered the Hokage’s mansion. He thought of perhaps dressing up in his ANBU uniform, but he could request such a mission informally. Hayabusa has walked into the corridor and made his way to the Hokage’s office. He knocked on the door.
“Uchiha Lydeck Hayabusa requesting permission to enter…” Hayabusa said, awaiting for the Hokage’s go ahead to come in.
[61|61]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue18/200Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}   Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Staring at the paper works that was needed to be filled out and worked on with everyone. The Hokage heard the knock at his door and lifted his head from the studies and glanced at the door way thinking. 'Now whom on earth would be coming to this area at a time like this...it would seem something might be up. Oh well no better way but to have to deal with this and call in the person.' The Hokage sighed a little and laid back gently in his chair saying clear and loudly, "Come on in Hayabusa..."
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue116/200Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}   Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Hayabusa had opened the door and walked in. He slightly bowed to his superior.
“Lord Hokage… I have come for only a few things. The first is a request for a particular student. I have not been Jounin long enough to be assigned a team of three from the academy. I believe the normal procedure would be that we’d get the extras, or those whom teacher has passed on… I don’t know if this is out of procedure or not, but I would like to request to be the teacher of Uchiha Kurix. He is one of my own clan… actually of my lineage as well. My second cousin actually. He needs an authority in his life.” Hayabusa began.
“Secondly, I would like to request an ANBU and or to go on a S Rank Mission…” Hayabusa said, hoping that if any were denied, not all of them would be…
[150|211]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Left_bar_bleue18/200Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}   Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Scratching his chin and laying back on the chair then moving forward he listen to the requests of the man and thought about it saying, "I'm fine with you teaching them as long as they are brought up correctly. However at this moment we have no new missions coming in and i don't have time to truly deal with them but come to me tomorrow and i might have something for you to do if anything. But you have approval yet again to train and be their teachers best of luck to you."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}   Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Hayabusa had nodded and slightly bowed towards his Kage.
“Thank you, Lord Hokage.” Hayabusa began to turn away, readying to leave. Then he realized, that they were alone. He needed some type of closure. “Um… one more thing.” he said, turning back around with his hand on the door knob, making sure nobody would come in while he asked this question. “Off the record… Uchiha Shin has disgraced us… I plan to hunt him down and strip him of his pride… whether I spare his life or not… well… when the time comes… however.” Hayabusa paused for a moment. “I can’t help but to ask whether or not you know how it was possible he gained access to the Nine-Tailed Kyuubi. Or… what pushed him to do it…”
Hayabusa did not want to accuse the Hokage of anything. But the time seemed too plotted… and Uchiha Shin was a member of high reputation within the community.
[156|367]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}   Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Before starting to work on his reports again and then listening to Hayabusa. The Hokage slowly looked up saying, "I can see...but you must understand Uchiha shin was really born during the times of small outbreaks of wars. So it's only a matter of what and when it triggered for him. As we all are aware the Uchiha have the ability to control the Kyuubi with the Sharingan. But be warned Uchiha Shin is no joke for a young man like yourself to be messing around with."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}   Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 pm

“Alldue respect, Lord Hokage. I am determined, not naïve. I would not run intobattle without complete confidence and an analysis on what he is capable of.”Hayabusa said. “But, in due time… I will confront him… whether or not we fightto the death or not depends on one thing.” Hayabusa said as he opened the door.He opened his eyes slowly, and they revealed the Sharingan and Fully Awakenedmode. His eyes were staring at the ajar door.
“Thetruth…” he said. He felt like something was missing here, as did all of thosewhom experienced the Chuunin Exam mishap. Hayabusa was going to find out more…even if his last resort was to force it out of the Hokage himself. He had neverturned around to reveal his Sharingan to his superior. “Thank you Lord Hokage…this talk was rather… fulfilling, I suppose. Enjoy the rest of your day…”Hayabusa said, walking out with the look of determination his eyes.
‘Ineed to get stronger before I begin to make any major moves…’
[177|544]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}   Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

Request to the Hokage {Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 1