Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. Empty
PostSubject: Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.   Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:21 pm

The 8 tailed jinchuuriki, know as Kinmotsu to most around the village, had finally had enough. The young man felt he was being pushed a slide as a shinobi, and had some words he wanted to share with the Hokage.
“No more, I will not live like this.” Shisha thought as he briskly strolled towards the kage tower, trying to dodge stairs and to block out the whispers even thought he knew what they where saying. “Stop watching me!” he yelled as he noticed a group of gossiping girl start to whisper and point at him. The young man stopped and rolled his head looking over his shoulder at them. “Or I might have to eat you.” Shisha said snapping his teeth that them. The mass quickly dispersed is various directions the young man never really came out in the day so it’s not a surprise people reacted this way.
The jet black haired young man reached the tower and stood tall, pondering his words carefully. “This is where, something will happen, go right to the top to get it done.” Shisha thought to himself as smirked and walked up to the guards. “Get out my way I need to talk to the kage got it.” Shisha said as he shoved one of the guards
{14/14}
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. Left_bar_bleue18/200Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.   Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Hearing the loud noise of someone yelling and the sound as though silence was broken to a million pieces the Hokage sighed and shook his head as he walked over to the door and opened it to see a young man that had pushed one of the guards out of the way. Blinking to this, the Hokage just sighed saying, "Now what is the meaning of this?" The young man looked famailiar to the Hokage it only took a second to remember this young child was the 8 tailed jinchuuriki that was sealed not to long ago sadly.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.   Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:24 am

“Listen, since becoming a genin, no has done crap on helping me become a better shinobi.” Shisha said with a gleam in his eye. “I want to become stronger, and I feel that if there is no one here that will help me do that maybe another jinchuuriki will or somehow someone out there will.” Shisha crossed his arms, “I mean right now I’m a danger to myself…imagine what would happen if it takes over, All I’m asking for is a temporary passport.”
“He knows he needs me as a tool if anything big happens, but would feel better if I have control of my bijuu.” Shisha thought to himself as he smiled innocently at the kage. “So…Can that be done?” Shisha asked as his eyes drifted to the sky. “I am just trying to do what is best for me and everyone.”
{10/24}
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. Left_bar_bleue18/200Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.   Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:49 am

The Hokage looked at him saying, "This is a lot from you even if i were to let you go shinobi from other villages will come hunting you down and wanting your head and the bijuu within you are you sure you want that?"
Back to top Go down
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.   Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:29 am

"I don't care, I must become stronger!" yelled watching the kage
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.   Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:37 am

Walking from behind his desk the Hokage slapped the young man across the face replying to him, "Stronger...you want to become stronger...then control your temper when around me young man or else it will get you in somewhere you'll never get to have control over that beast within you." walking back over to his desk he sat down looking over at the jinchruuiki. Taking in a deep breath and releasing it, "Fine...you'll get what you want however there is a limit of places you can go to. With the Temp Passport you can only enter the countries that we are allied with at the moment. So that will leave you only, Suna, Kusa, Taki, and Awe. I don't want you going to the others for they will cause you some problems if anything. Also...i'll have a request for you if anything should come down to it. But that's after you've gained some control over that beast within you. Just remember one thing...I was the one that gave the order to seal it in you. Next time...i'll give the order to remove it from you...is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.   Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:52 am

“I will go only where I am allowed, and I will be calmer next time, but you can understand my frustration.” Shisha stood there with his arms crossed, “Is there anyone else leaving maybe I could go with them till I decide where I want to start this search at for someone to help me, help myself.” Slowly the young man raised his hand to his face, and then a thought came to his mind. “I think I’ll where something to hide my face so even of they are allies of ours if they are being watched them, the people gathering info won’t know my sight me. They will have to feel the bijuu's charka to know I am what I am right?” Shisha eyes shimmered lightly in the sun as he pushed back his hair. “Any subjection on anyone that might train with me or info on the other “jins” you could lend me.”
{10/35}
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.   Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:59 am

The H okage just sighed once more saying, "No i have no other information on anyone else like you but the others that could train you are the wandering nin- Uchiha Kurix and his master Uchiha Hayabusa. If you feel ok with being around them then i'm sure that you'll be just as safe as the next person of course." Going through his mind the Hokage felt uneasy about that, 'Going with two Uchiha's...that's insane he'll lose his life for sure if they were to become like that traitorous Uchiha Shin. Of course he'll learn to control that 8 tailed faster if he did go with them i suppose.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.   Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage. Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to talk, Great Leader Hokage.
Page 1 of 1