Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) Left_bar_bleue18/200Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) Empty
PostSubject: Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502)   Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:47 am

Great, omg god i couldn't believe that Minato was almost caught by Madara's Dimension Jutsu. However with quick reaction he was able to avoid. It seems i've figured out a little somthing about Madara. He could be using a higher form of Izanagi. He's knowledge of that forbidden jutsu and being the leader of the Uchiha Clan. Makes him a dangerous man because of knowing the weakness of the clan but more or less able to create powerful jutsus that use the clan's jutsu knowledge. However i wonder if he knew about Sasuke's Enton element. If not that would make him one step behind and having to face Sasuke at least once in battle.

But back on track if anything we know that the 4th did some major damage with Rasengan because of the fact he was able to teleport quickly and have a nice reaction timing. That goes to show you he does deserve the title Hokage to be quick on his feet. I wonder what will happen next...will Madara be weaken or stand back up saying that just tickled lol. Oh well maybe Madara is interesting more and more and having to be mysterious makes naruto even more interesting to me. Oh well let's find out how the site works for us in this new storyline. Never know maybe we'll see some old characters even from the series. later everyone
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Nythyia
Admin
Nythyia

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) Left_bar_bleue0/200Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502)   Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:15 am

I agree, the 4th Hokage does display some impressive skill and perhaps he is in some ways on par with Madara in regards to Space/Time Jutsu, however it should be pointed out that the 4th himself noted that Madaras S&T Jutsu exceed both his and the 2nds (didn't even know the 2nd could use it lol). What you have to remember is that Minato returns to the Village to seal the fox in Naruto so perhaps he does triumph over Madara in the fight, OH! and there is a second stage to his Thunder God Technique, perhaps he could travel at even greater speeds????

Your opinions?

I still think the 3rd Hokage is the best Hokage to date though, only because of the time in which he reigned, his reputation as the "professor" being known to have mastered every Konohagakure Ninjutsu and the fact that if you look back in his history there is nothing really special about him, he possesses no special abilities, no bloodline abilities, in fact aside from the death god sealing technique he learnt from the 4th he doesn't really possess any special nor outstanding jutsu, its all very basic elemental stuff, but he knows so much to keep his opponents in check.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) Left_bar_bleue18/200Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502)   Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 pm

He reminds me of Zabuza because he didn't have any cool moves either expect the wonderball trap. But yes as Hokage, the 3rd takes the title to a whole new level. Having no ability to even copy or learn other jutsus with Kekkei Genkai, Having a Kind heart and being called a Professor it's easy to say that this man will always be number 1 in our books for me and Nythyia
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502)   Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502) Empty

Back to top Go down

Minato (4th hokage) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto 502)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: News & Contests :: NFM & Naruto Manga News-
Jump to: