Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] Left_bar_bleue116/200An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] Empty
PostSubject: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:58 am

Dante was sitting in the house behind the shop reading one of his scrolls that he had just recently obtained a while ago, it was the scroll that had information on all three of the shinobi worlds three greatest doujutsu’s, the sharingan, the byakugan, and the rinnegan which hasn’t been seen since the sage, and then again since Akatsuki, it seemed to be a very rare doujutsu to have not to mention it was very little known about it but none the less it was still a very strong doujutsu. Jubei was in the front attending the stores needs and customers unless they required a custom weapon that would require Jubei to head into the back to grab Dante to talk business with them. Dante seemed to be very interested by what was going on in the reading of the scrolls but he nodded with a sigh as he took a sip of water, ‘it’d be very wonderful if an old friend came to visit.’ he thought to himself as he looked at the door wondering if any of his friends would be indeed interested in visiting him at all.
190|190
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] Left_bar_bleue116/200An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 am

Hayabusa on his way to the market place of Konoha to see whether or not the scroll shop had anything worth his while to study on while he chakra fully replenished from making his first new Jutsu, had seen a new store… one he had not seen before. He had to double back just to get a good glimpse. The symbol on the front seemed so… familiar. Something he sees some what often, but it just did not cross his mind on what it truly was.
Hayabusa had walked up to the store’s door and opened it up, looking around at the shop in which he stood. He could see a familiar face, and then it hit him.. That’s where he knew the logo from.
“Dante… what the hell you got here?” Hayabusa said, looking around in the shop. He moved closer to him and looked at his hands. “Better yet… what do you have there?” the scroll looked as though it was know ordinary scroll…
166|166
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:33 am

Dante looked up to see Haya, a good time long old friend of his, “HOLY CRAP!!!” you just dropped out of the sky like a bomb man!” he said jokingly as he looked at Haya, “I haven’t seen you in a long ass time!!” he continued to say before he looked down at the scroll that he had just finished reading, “this is one of those legendary scrolls I set out to find after you left.” he said with a nod as he laughed “actually I found a few of them, their special scrolls that I’ve obtained, although there was one other one that’s super pricey… although I read in one of the other scrolls that theres something called gravity and I have already planned some increased ideal’s for it which is pretty cool.” he said with a nod, as he looked over at Haya, “so what have you been up too lately?” he asked looking at Haya.
158|348
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:05 am

“Hmmm… they sound all too interesting. You must let me take a peek of such… magnificence. How pricey is this other oneyou speak of?” Hayabusa asked. “Perhaps I can attempt to pull some money together.” Hayabusa almost spoke out about Nythyia, but he figured that mayhave to be something he would keep to himself for right now. “The same old thing… getting power… training… studying… testing… you know. The works. And yourself?” Hayabusa asked. “I just happened to be on my way to find some scrolls of interest…” he said.
90|256
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:24 am

Dante laughed as he rolled the scroll up nice and securely before tying the string to keep it closed, “well I suppose I’ll let you borrow them to read but I’ll need them back before long as I’m going to be talking to the Hokage about the massive amount of information on these that I require knowledge about that he has.” he said letting Haya know that he would allow him to borrow them, “besides all the usual BS what else you been up too?” he asked laughing as he heard the same crap over and over and it was getting old. “Well I’ve found myself someone to train, and someone else to play around with and as you saw over in the front of the shop, my new room-mate, I knew her father and he was… I’ll just say he was taken and I made him a promise about looking after his daughter and that’s her, although she is in training right now to become a shinobi.” he said nodding even though he had her working as his shop assistant, it was a good deal for them both as he did train her after the shop closed.
198|246
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:52 am

“Huh… Dante taking care of somebody. Her life is screwed up already then.” Hayabusa bowed lightly. “I appreciate your offer. I may have to take up on it. But of course… you know me. I can have them back as promptly as possible. A matter of hours.” Hayabusa looked around. “Well… I suppose we should get on with it…” Hayabusa said to himself. “You know… the training part. I promised you last time and… well… here we are with next time. Let’s get it started shall we?” Hayabusa asked. “Unless you are too busy to do a quick little bit of training…
102|358
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 am

Dante just gave Haya a sharp look, “hey now, that’s not kind!” he said as he looked at him with a laugh, “well I’m not doing much and Jubei can look after the shop and screw that her life is already screwed up, man you’ve been gone so long I think you missed some of the major changes.” Dante said as he stood up picking up his swords and some of his gear he laughed “well boyo, lets go and get this done.” he said laughing about the changes he’s made to possibly catch up with Haya as Dante took too many holidays.
103|649
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:22 am

“Major changes?” Hayabusa asked him. “Heh… I’ve been going through a few of my own major changes… not much time to look at everything else around me right now.” Hayabusa readied to follow Dante. “Find a spot, let’s get the good stuff started.” Hayabusa said. He had nothing but time to kill at this point. Even though he was procrastinating other things he should be doing, Hayabusa still had to clear his thoughts of the truth behind his grandfather and Nythyia’s disease…
82|440
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:32 am

Dante nodded and stood up, “well boyo, we shall head to place where we fought last time, you remember where that was?” he asked as he walked into the shop, “Jubei, me and my friend are heading to go and train, I’ll see you when I return.” he said as he waved his hand “lets pop out the back its closer then it was at my parents place.” he said with a slight chuckle. He stepped out the door and started walking down the path that would lead them there to where they we’re required to head too, “So how was your trip to Kumo?” he asked wondering what Haya had to do there.
114|763
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am

Hayabusa nodded. Where they fought last time was not too bad of a place. He followed Dante.
“Eh… it could have gone better. Boredom wasn’t too hard to achieve over there. However, in Kiri, I happened to see a kid with the Samehada… what happened? I thought you had it?” Hayabusa asked. “Unless the monks recalled the blades for some reason… then maybe I should return mine.” Hayabusa would wait until they got to the beautiful place once again before he would step on the river and use his chakra to stay afloat on it.
“Now… I suppose you can start out this little training session…” Hayabusa said to Dante. He kept his weights on for now. They seemed to make him better after every day…
126|566
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:47 am

Dante couldn’t help but laugh until he heard about the Samehada, “no the mazurka actually recalled it as his daughter was the current holder of it apparently and so it was either I give it back or I cause a war between Konoha and Kiri.” he said as he continued to walk, that sword was plenty handy but now he had no choice but to find a new sword to make to out do not just the Samehada but all and any sword but that wouldn’t be easy as it was VERY hard to find ways to make a sword turn out how you want it too. “I guess I’m starting this fight again.” he said with a laugh as he kept his weights on as well. Before anything he raced at his half speed towards Haya before unleashing his kusanagi sword out of its sheath to leave a cut across Haya’s chest.
153|916
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Hayabusa stood there now, in front of him. Dante started off fast as he usually did. He opened his eyes, tempted to use Sharingan, but this time, he didn’t want to exhaust his chakra in doing so. He pulled out his own blade and exerted a little bit of chakra into it, in order to deflect the blade. However, things didn’t quite go that way. The blade Dante had over powered his own, and this only allowed Hayabusa to back up enough to only get scratched on his chest.
As soon as the blade passed, Hayabusa had shifted the hilt of his blade, as he held it downward, and attempted to shove the hilt into Dante’s face. He immediately would take the opportunity to perform a 360 upward slash across the chest…
[132|698]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Dante noticed the slash cut across haya’s chest but it wasn’t quite as deep as it was intended which he was happy for, nodding he laughed as he suddenly disappeared from where Haya thought he would be to behind to kick his legs out from underneath him, “come on jackass, we’re sparring not prancing around like fairies!” he said jokingly with a smirk on his face as he said so, before he jumped back palcing his hands together before summoning two tigers simultaneously, “what’s up Entai, and Jax, this is my friend Haya so take it a little easy but not too easy since we’re sparring.” Dante said with a chuckle as they nodded to Dante then turned to face Haya, “I wouldn’t underestimate them in the slightest Haya.” Dante said with a nod before all three of them charged in suddenly one of them went at their full speed appearing behind Haya swiping out his legs possibly, Entai managed to sneak in front of Haya while Dante came back in from the front with an upward slash missing Entai purposely.
181|879
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Once being swept the first time, Hayabusa had fell within the water. He had come back up as if bursting from water, yet again, in enhanced state. Hayabusa looked at the two that were there before him. Tigers… ones of the greatest of the feline species. Hayabusa could only imagine what things they could do at Dante’s side. Hayabusa had slightly bowed at the introduction, but it was short lived, as the attack began.
The one that had come behind him failed, as he back flipped to avoid the sweep and intended to double stomp his body to the surface of water to slam them under water. Mean while, the two in front of him, Dante and Entei, had began their team attack. The Tiger snuck in front of him, and Hayabusa attempted to kick him, not knowing he was more or less a distraction for Dante.
As he went to kick and follow up with a punch, Hayabusa could see the slash coming from Dante. It took Hayabusa’s arm clean off. For a moment it began to fall to the water, with no blood what so ever. Between his lost arm and the armless body, water had met from both, reconnecting both. During this time Hayabusa had used his other arm to attempt to punch Dante in the face…
[220|918]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:15 pm

The combination of the attacks that Dante had worked out with the tigers had worked out greatly but to his major surprise Haya had used a move that he had completely forgotten about, he watched as the arm turned to water before he felt a punch drill him in the side of the face. He rolled passed haya and flew through the water to a complete stop after the punch, he stood up and sighed rubbing his cheek and turned to face haya, “that was a nice sneak attack, I wasn’t expecting that at all in the slightest.” he said laughing at his embarrassment of forgetting Haya had that jutsu. Dante turned to his partners before looking back to Haya and laughed “well I guess we’re back to level one on this crap again!” he said laughing as he withdrew both his swords as well as his chakra katana, “you ready for a crazy fight now?” Dante asked before him and his two tiger allies suddenly all vanished moving at their full speeds but Dante was now moving faster then he normally was able too as well as a few other hidden secrets. Jax came from the side swiping at Haya’s back, Entai let forth an earth spike jutsu to hit Haya in the front and Dante came in doing three all lethal attacks.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Hayabusa had been taken back by all the damage that had come forth of him. Once the earth attack had hit him and he had became airborne. As he was airborne and Dante made his assault on him, Hayabusa had taken this opportunity to try his new idea. The body of Hayabusa had turned into a flock of crows. Usually this was nothing more than a clone or concealment type jutsu, however, this time Hayabusa had manipulated the crows. They went spiraling towards Dante, moving as a unit in clockwise direction, attempting to spear Dante into the water.
Afterwards, Hayabusa assembled from the crows. He thought that he was a success, whether it did true damage or not. He looked at the two tigers that were beginning to frustrate him. He turned away as if he were not caring about them, running towards Dante. He performed a few hand seals and, beneath the tigers, the water current attempted to pull them under.
“Cats hate water…” he said to himself as he performed more seals, put his finger to his mouth, and blew a great fire ball jutsu towards Dante.
[189|1107]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Dante felt the crows drill him to the ground knocking the wind out of him for a few seconds before he saw Jax suddenly go under water to suddenly seeing a puff of cloud prop up but Entai appeared over by Dante’s side, “actually us Tigers love water!” Entai said to Haya’s cats hating water, Dante looked up as the fireball came flying towards him, he couldn’t help but stand there wondering what he could do before he felt Entai bite his arm enough to only leave a few bite marks, they weren’t to deep, “DANTE!!!! DO SOMETHING!” he shouted at him before he nodded “right, sorry!” he said in response before he unleashed a slash splashing a huge amount of water into the air before he sent another large slash into the water to counter the fire, before he laughed as haya was still in the air still, “DAITOPA!!!!” Dante shouted before releasing a huge blast of wind flying through the water that put out the katon great fireball that was coming at him. Entai smirked before he turned to Dante, “good job!” he said wondering if it would hit Hayabusa.
192|1295
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Hayabusa continued on in mid air as the Daitoppa came towards him. He smirked as he had something that would probably freak Dante out. It was easily known by Dante that Hayabusa had Katon and Suiton jutsu. He performed a few hand seals and used Daitoppa, same as Dante, in order to cause a wind vs. wind effect that would make a loud noise like thunder. Hayabusa landed on the water before looking up at Dante with his hands falling calmly at his side.
“Come on… give me more variety. Bring out some more cats or something…” Hayabusa said as his eyes somewhat became snakelike. From his arms, white snakes were visible, as if they were limbs as well. He smirked as if something else took over him…
“Hmmm… let’s go.”
[131|1238]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Dante looked up at Haya and raised an eyebrow as he suddenly had just used Daitopa back at him, “well that’s something you don’t see everyday…” he said before he reheated all his swords except one, “okay well you’ve only ever seen version one of this swords attack lets see how well you can stand up against version two!!!” he said with a wide smirk on his face as he clutched the handle with both hands tightly focusing as much chakra into the attack causing it a massive power increase, “RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Dante shouted as loudly as he could before unleashing a very huge and wide black slash attack, it was tearing the water apart eight feet ahead of the attack as well as causing massive damage to the entire field, it was possibly strong enough to cause enough damage to cause a rip in the universal line causing some form of time travel thingy… yes thingy. Dante expected Hayabusa to dodge this as it would most likely kill him instantly if he took a direct blow from this attack head on. He placed his hands in a cross like hand seal before he summoned at least thirty kage buunshin clones around him and all of them suddenly vanished into the air all appearing around to where Haya would dodge too after they saw him unleashing an unforgiving torrent of attacks all in a well synchronized form as well as Entai getting involved popping up random earth spikes here and there to possibly catch Haya off guard.
256|1551
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Hayabusa could see the enormous amount of chakra that was in the blade, even without the Sharingan eye. He exerted chakra into the snakes and they went towards the water’s surface, pushing off of it with the chakra and sending Hayabusa speedingly to the left. He turned to see him cross his hands and summon thirty of his kind.
‘I’ve never seen so many…’ Hayabusa thought to himself. He smirked as they all became airborne. He performed some hand seals and a vortex of water had come around him, taking out possibly half that had got into radius. The others may have been lucky enough to catch themselves short of getting hit. While in the middle of the vortex, Hayabusa shoved his arm forward, where 6 snakes from his arm came out and bit six more of the clones, leaving about nine. As the vortex went down, Hayabusa in enhanced for dropped into the water with it, to make it seem as though he disappeared with the vortex.
From under water he pulled six in one by one with the snakes before getting hit with the earth jutsu by Entei. Being hit out of the water, Hayabusa had twirled mid air, shooting out fire balls during every spin in order to hit whatever remaining clone was left. He landed on the water with his back facing Dante. He began to look up.
“And that’s how its…” he began before he realized Dante wasn’t in front of him. “Where’d you…” he turned around and there Dante was. “Oh… that’s how its done…” he said, turning around, as the snakes had seemed to crawl back in the sleeve and disappeared, leaving his arm only.
“That was pretty fair… now… how about those scrolls, huh?” Hayabusa said with a smirk.
[297|1535]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Dante watched as the water vortex suddenly went up and everything else that was going on with snakes? What the hell was going on, why did he have snakes coming out of his arms? No matter it wasn’t important at the time he was busy focusing on his clones and his fight with Haya to be side tracked by such annoying things right now, a few snakes came at Dante but he heard them coming easily and slashed them in half before he noticed the last clone disappear before he summoned another thirty clones again, Entai continued his placing of earth spikes as Dante and all of his clones suddenly launched another attack at Haya but this time they all suddenly disappeared some randomly appearing in front of Haya some behind him, some on the sides of him all in sync so they didn’t fuck each other up when they went in to attack haya, their attacks all mirrored each other but in a completely indifferent style that was nearly impossible to solve as they all suddenly launched a sudden combo kick into the air which was ruined by Entai as he shot another earth spike out of the ground at Haya as Dante suddenly flickered behind Haya with an upper cut attack with suddenly three of Dante’s clones appearing behind haya doing the same move as the original Dante but in different spots, the first one using an upper-cut, the second one did a downwards kick on Haya and the third one unleashed a sudden black slash in a cross wards going upwards into the sky.

As soon as Haya would come back down the other three clones came into a triple combo front-flip kick attack, which most of these attacks Dante anticipated that Haya would dodge and counter most of these attacks but here’s where the kicker would come into action, Dante suddenly flickered after he activated his wind speed jutsu that increased his speed greatly for a short time but that didn’t matter right now, Dante summoned up the wind element into his gauntlets before he suddenly flashed around Haya giving off random shot bursts that would most likely give off great damage once he would hit Haya with but he stopped and fell on his face.

“Scrolls!?” he asked standing back up to look over at Hayabusa, ‘scrolls what scrolls?’ he thought to himself before it hit him and he gave off a nervous chuckle, “oh, hehe those scrolls… sorry I got a little carried away.” Dante said as he scratched the back of his head, feeling sorry for his continued attack on Haya, “uh.. Yeah lets head back to my place so I can let you borrow those scrolls.” Dante said as he motioned to head back to his place, to which Dante flickered and appear back at his house.

After Dante arrived at his house he walked into the house to see Jubei sitting at the table to her freaking out at the shape of Dante and Haya when they entered the house again, “WHAT THE HELL!!! I thought you said to spar not kill each other!” she said freaking out before she ran over to Dante using her medical jutsu as she stared at haya, “why does Dante seem to have more damage then you?” she asked giving Haya a very weird look of suspicion before she noticed Dante cast a clone to take the healing and he ran into his room, “now where’d I put those damn scrolls..” he said to himself from his room before he finally found them “AHAH!! There they are!” he said running back into the kitchen holding two scrolls out before Haya, “these are the two scrolls of interest that you’d be interested in.” he said as he smiled “take good care of those, their expensive as hell and their probably the only copy left in the world.” he said nodding before he turned to face Jubei who was over beside him healing him after the clone disappeared reviving him quite a bit more.
677|2228
[end rp]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]   An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante] Empty

Back to top Go down

An absolutely great spar! [Haya|Dante]
Page 1 of 1