Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) Left_bar_bleue116/200old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) Empty
PostSubject: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:00 am

Dante walked down the road as he noticed people gawking at him for passing the chuunin exams, it was something that he himself didn't anticipate to do but he was after all one of the strongest fighters in the chuunin exams mainly due to his over exerting his body in training for the exams. Dante's weapon arsenal was sitting upon his body as it usually did not weighing him down overly like it would normally, he found a way to cancel out all their weight except for one the swords he had to summon since it was the heaviest of them all and it was a bit of a pain in the ass to carry all over the place. Things seemed to be a lot better after the village was rebuilt from the kyuubi's assault on konoha durring the exams, the buildings looked brand newish but still like they had minus some adjustments and rebuilt buildings to expand their buisnesses a bit more. Roaming the city again he nodded and clapped his hands together forming the Kage Buunshin no jutsu and ran towards the gates since he wanted to relax and look at the scenery again, the clone on the other hand continued to roam the streets forwards to where the Uchiha compound was unknowingly as he didn't really care or pay attention to where he was going.

As soon as the clone reached the Uchiha compound gates the guards looked at Dante's clone and gave a grunt of dissapproval of the Uchiha with no powers of the clan, his mother was almost an insult to them but the fact that they didn't know anything about what Dante was bound to become. One of the guards spat where Dante was going, but missed, "you should really be more respectfull to your fellow villages despite the fact your clan has the most infamey anyone should ever want." Dante said knowing it would cause a rather large commotion at the gates.
329|329
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) Left_bar_bleue116/200old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:29 am

Hayabusa had just left the Hokage’s mansion. He now been the official teacher of the young Uchiha, Kurix. Whether he was now awake in the hospital or home was unknown. He looked around and reverted his Sharingan in which was automatically activated during the final words with the Hokage.
“I suppose to Ryukatsu then…” Hayabusa said. He began walking back down the path to the Uchiha complex, through the woods, for it was the only way he usually got in. He could see Dante in the distance, dispersing a clone, and going their separate ways. Hayabusa said nothing… he looked like he was determined to do something, therefore he thought it best not follow.
Through the gates, Hayabusa went through the unguarded gate, which was thrown in the middle of the wall adjacent to the Uchiha Temple, therefore more traffic went through these parts. Therefore, intruders would be easily discovered. He walked around, scoping out the Jinnchuriki that didn’t really belong here. He figured some training would be in need, and they could perhaps think of traveling and seeing new places… but it all depended on the way the training of the younger Uchiha went.
Walking around, he seen Dante’s clone walking in, being some what assaulted by the guards. Why was he coming here? Hayabusa walked over calmly, closing his eyes and opening immediately to reveal his Fully Awakened Sharingan. He didn’t want to have to kill clan members… he was all about his clan… its what he lived for. But he could read their distaste because Dante was different. He approached them with his straw hat tied to his neck.
“Excuse me gentlemen… is there a problem here?” he said, making no sudden movements and wondered if his reputation had grown yet enough to strike some what of a respectful fear in them…
[305|305]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 am

Dante just laughed as he had angered one of the Uchiha's to swing at him to which Dante made a rather huge embarassment out of as he flowed around the Uchiha who glared his eyes and teeth at him but had nothing to hold ground to be even with him in the slightest, the other caught the falling Uchiha and just sighed and shook his head before looking at Dante again before noticing hayabusa had approached them, "no problem, just no half-bloods allowed!" he said meaning for his words to hurt Dante but with little to ill effect at angering Dante. He just smiled and withdrew the black blade he had created and revealed to the world its power during the chuunin exams, "if you would like we could spar it out right here although you've personally seen the damage this sword would cause... and I'm not a half-blood of anything, I'm just as much an Uchiha as I am normal." he said realizing what the Uchiha meant by half-blood.

He laughed even harder at the grave mistake and sighed, "ah... I see what you mean now, no one not bearing the Uchiha Crest -OR- having the ability to summon the sharingan eyes as you can is what you meant by half-blood." he said as he laughed again and noticed Haya, "hey Haya, just having some fun messing around with these nimwitted halfbrains here." he said as he reached into one of his many pockets and withdrew a passport that had three logos imprinted into it, one revealed the kazama clans logo, the other the Uchiha's crest, and the last was the famous Konoha Shinobi Crest, "does that satisfy your stupid questions and needs for calling me a half-blood? if not you can take it up with your elder or the hokage, I don't care in what order or who first, but I came here to call on my old friend Hayabusa." he said as he started to walk over to Haya now in which he kinda just laughed at the Uchiha guards who we're rather confused and dazzed by what just happened. Resheathed the long black sword that weighed next to nothing in Dante's hands he patted Haya on the shoulder and laughed, "hey man, its been a long while, I came to see if you we're home and obviously causing a commotion." he said laughing as he stopped beside Haya.

Dante the real one still sitting atop the gates just smiled at the scenery and then turned his head to face the Uchiha compound wondering if his clone was staying up and out of trouble, for at least now he had hoped, he turned back to look out at the scenery once more before he nodded and jumped up to his feet and flashed from where he was behind his clone giving a chuckle as his clone poofed into a cloud of smoke, "good to see your still the same Haya I remember, at least I hope so!" Dante said with a chuckle as he turned around to wave at Haya.
513|842
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Hayabusa gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, readying to give them a piece of his mind.
“I’m half blood, obviously. I have red hair… you got something to say about it?” Hayabusa said with his Fully Awakened Sharingan glaring at them, before Dante began to speak his words. With a pat on his back, Hayabusa turned around and began moving toward his home a little bit, or at least in a direction further away from the two guards.
“You two… disgust me.” he said simply, knowing that his reputation was not yet large enough to hurt their feelings, but he would remember their faces, because one day, he will be of importance to this clan… and perhaps even its leader.
“Yea… it has been a while, my friend. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. What have you been up to anyhow? It sure has been quite a while…” Hayabusa said, knowing they having fought every since Hayabusa had been a Chuunin and had just come from Kiri. “And when are you going to stop being a lazy ass and go do things yourself, instead of sending clones… I am important enough to talk to the real you!” he said, reverting his Sharingan eyes.
[209|514]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Dante laughed at Hayabusa's comments, "its not that your important or not, its about the fact that I can get two things done at the same time while I got and deal with other things." he said with a smile as he followed behind Haya, "so Mr. redhead, what have you been up too lately? staying out of trouble?" he asked wanting to get back in touch with his friend, it actually has been a while since they last talked and had a spar fight, 'maybe we should go have another spar?' he thought to himself before he thought of something new he had discovered. "Oh yeah, I noticed you have been hanging out with someone new as of lately or something of the sort, anything I should know about?" he asked giving a chuckle as he asked Haya about it. It wasn't that he cared or didn't care, he was just curiouse and we all know how it is when we let curiosity get the better of us.
170|1012
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 pm

“We’ll you can bringyour real ass here and send your fake ass somewhere else. And that’s Redhead-samato you!” Hayabusa said. He stopped and sat on a public bench. He felt like bothhe and Dante were in the same boat. They were both outcasts from their ownpeople and their own village. Being Itachi’s descendent had its ups and downs,and even though he had been an outcast, he had met the very few he hadsomething in common with, including Dante and his new student, Kurix.
“Well… my time as verymuch been consumed. One person I have been hanging around with is Ryukatsu fromKumo… I don’t know if you remember him from the Chuunin Exams or not. And the restof my time has been spent either training… studying… or looking for talent orsouls in need of help. You aren’t really one of those souls… or are you?”Hayabusa said with a small smirk.
“Where have you beenanyhow? I walked by a few times and you nor a clone were in your little tree?”he asked, also not caring as much, but felt that he should take some concern.Him and Dante had become good friends, so it was only right to know about oneof his closest peers.
[216|730]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Dante looked over at Haya and gave a small laugh off as he gave himself some stupid title, "a names a name, and anything I call you by is better then calling you a ginger." he said smirking rather hugely at the joking insult that the name was, "You always did care too much... that might end up being your down fall..." Dante said as he gave Haya a concerned look as he knew something was in deed a bit fishy.

"Well I guess you can say I was sent away for a while, things got a bit precarious around my house so I said fuck it, I need a vocation and so I went on one, rather nice one actually, it was a lot of fun and I met a lot of nice girls." he said with a slight laugh and a smirk that followed the laugh.
148|1160
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:40 pm

“Hmph… must be nice. Ican’t afford a vacation right now…” Hayabusa said. “Well… time wise anyhow. Ihave enough money and energy to go wherever the hell I want. He said as he lookedaround, wondering if he would happen to catch sight of either Ryukatsu orKurix. He looked back at Dante.
“Too much work thatneeds to get done… not enough time. I need to get stronger. I am lacking inabilities right now. Granted I am now a Jounin, my knowledge lacks thereof, asdoes my power. I am not satisfied with myself.” Hayabusa said. “However, I don’twant to go power hungry, hence forth why I continue to care. The moment my bondswith those that I should care for is severed, I’m lost into darkness with notrue means of escape.” Hayabusa said, thinking about what kind of person hewould be if he lost those he had… he cousin Nythyia, his parents… his friends.Perhaps he would be no better than Shin.
“Perhaps not caring atall may be a downfall, depending on ones perspective. Anyway… what are you offto do now?” Hayabusa asked him. “Did you really want to talk or did you havesome other important business to take care of with me?”
[215|945]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Dante gave Haya a seriouse look and laughed before he swatted him on the back with a rather fierce whack that would most likely leave a massive welt on Haya's back, "can't I come see a friend?" he asked looking at haya with one of those shit eating smirks on his face before it disappeared, "wait what? your a jounin now?" he said ratherly confused, "well look at you progressing quickly through the ranks of the shinobi world, might want to be carefull though, those who rise up quick fall hard." he said giving some words of wisdom before thinking of his father in the sad sorry state he was in right now, 'stupid old man, can barely get his ass outta bed right now he's probably so wasted now...' he thought to himself before he noticed Haya was looking about the compound, "who you looking for?" he asked looking at Haya with a confused look on his face.
160|1320
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:54 pm

“Hey… Dante… if I’mgoing to take a fall, I’d want it no other way than hard. I guess now I canlook forward to falling. The harder I fall, the better I will know how well Iprogressed, eh?” Hayabusa said, kind of itching his back against the benchbecause of the slap.
“Well… Ryukatsu shouldbe around somewhere training. And I haven’t seen my student anywhere everysince I took him to the hospital.” He said. He looked at Dante. “He had aslight accident…” he said, before turning away. “And I think I need to getready to head out of this village… perhaps take Ryukatsu back to Kumo, since wecan’t seem to find Nythyia anywhere, and I wouldn’t mind stopping at Suna to myfamily. I have no missions, and it’s starting to get a little boring here in thissecluded complex… definitely with assholes like those guards up there.” He said,looking at the two guards that caused problems.
[165|1110]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Dante looked at Hayabusa as he said he'd rather take the fall instead of taking it a bit easier, "well thats one way to look at things I guess..." he said scratching his head thinking about what Haya had just said, it didn't really make sense to him much but he never really cared much for people who made much sense, they usually were very, and I mean VERY boring to Dante, not enough colour in there lives it would seem. "wait, your looking after another villages shinobi? whats wrong with their village?" he asked looking at Haya wondering if he was being too caring or if he was up to something again, "and you have a student... you hurt him didn't you?" he asked giving a slight laugh off as he slapped his knee while he laughed, "you gotta take it easier on these genins, their just tender meat right now, not like you and I, we beat the shit outta each other when we get the chance too, which was hell'a fun!" he said remembering the last fight the two had that was pretty brutal, then the fight they probably would of had in the chuunin exams one on one against each other if they had the chance too but it was taken away because of that damn pesky kyuubi bijuu.

"If you heading off to another place you want me to look out for your student? maybe toughen him up a bit more then you could?" he asked with a slight smirk on his face, Dante had skills that he knew for a fact that Haya didn't have and it would probably prove usefull to the genin learning from two teachers instead of just the one, it was probably a good idea but it was indeed up to Haya as it was HIS student. He followed Haya's gaze back to the two morons that always decided to cause shit with Dante, he just laughed and patted Haya's head even over the straw hat, "and take that damn thing off too, you still look like a fool in that thing!" he said getting a little stern about how Haya looked with that stupid hat on, "and don't mind them, I've gotten use to their stupid bullshit now, it was annoying and lame at first but their just being stuipd red necks." Dante said as he poked Haya with a kunai, "maybe we should have a little spar before you go leaving again, might not be a fair fight by the time you get back from that other village." Dante said with a slight smirk on his face as he was gone away for a while.
447|1767
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:30 pm

“He’s the youngerbrother of somebody that was kind of important to me in my younger days. There’ssomething that this kid can lead me to something very valuable… or so said hisolder brother anyhow. He is parentless now, and his brother is no longer aroundto take care of him anyhow… he was killed by the Bijuu. I was given a mission tofind a way to control him so he doesn’t hurt his younger siblings. That’s all.I seem to be the only person that cherish others for their differences, ratherthan shoo them away into the dark.”
“Theother kid… I’ll most likely take him with me. There is nothing for him here…but that is up to him. Some places I will go, he cannot, for he is only Genin.So I will bring the subject to him, see if he wants to go. If not, I willdefinitely leave it to you to rough him up.” He looked away from the other two.“And I didn’t hurt him that bad!” he said, jokingly.
“What’sthat supposed to mean… you think you’ll surpass me by so much that it won’t befair?” Hayabusa asked. “I’d only be gone for a week perhaps... a week and ahalf tops.” He said. He felt the stab of the kunai, but it didn’t provoke him.
“Dante…this is a first… I’d love to but I have so much on my mind right now…” he said,thinking about the first clones they attempted to work on in Oto needed to bechecked on. “And you know when we fight… we go at it for quite a while.Ryukatsu has been here way too long… I need to zip him back to Kumo as soon aspossible…” he said standing up.
“However,if you help me look for Kurix, you can beat him down a little bit. He’s justlike you, you know… Uchiha with no abilities thereof… granted he is young,these generations, children get Sharingan at the age 8… he’s already 3 yearspast due.”
[347|1457]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Dante sat there listening to Haya for a bit and nodded a bit, "yeah well thats where me and you are the same, we don't just shoo people away unless given a reason to do so, but even yet we still try." he said with a chuckle as he poked Haya again with the kunai, "well I might be heading up to Kumo myself to check things out, maybe travel a bit myself, get out there and see the world while I travel, could be fun." he said grinning at the thought of traveling around the world. Dante looked up at the sky and smiled, "and to reply to your earlier saying on me being lazy, I'm not lazy I just enjoy to stop and smell the flowers along the way and relax, theres nothing wrong with that, and besides I was stronger then you at the chuunin exams by a good deal, and yet look what happens when I become a chuunin and decide to go on a vocation." he said laughing after, he looked about and shrugged "its up to you what you do with them, you always have the ability to summon me if you ever need the help so don't be a stranger and summon me once in a while, and he's young still, give him time, its not like you we're the top academical Uchiha either." he said laughing as he looked over as he saw a Uchiha girl about his age walking passed him and Haya, 'my oh my she's a looker that one.' he thought to himself as he watched her walk passed.

"Don't forget that too much on your mind is a burden, let some of it slip and slide, don't be afraid to get some things wrong, we're human still don't forget so don't be afraid to make some mistakes and get a little dirty, besides a spar is a great way to get things off your mind and to relax." he said with a slight laugh, just don't get too carried away." he said laughing as he patted Haya on the shoulder again. "By the way, theres a reason why I don't have the sharingan, and for that reason I don't know what it is yet but it feels like I got something more coming my way, possibly more power then the sharingan but when the time comes for it I'll be ready for it hopefully at that time.
410|2177
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:08 pm

“Dante…this isn’t vacation to me. This is more like… training. I’ll vacate when Ibecome a highly respected rich guy who has a lot of time on his hands. Rightnow, I’m 20… we’re young… we can vacation when we get older, or die before weget the chance to. Vacation while you’re young too much and you’ll die eitherway… however we are only human… you’re right about that.” Hayabusa stood up.
“Ibelieve you mean ‘we’ll’ be ready for it. I’m sure you don’t think you can makeit to the top without any help. Maybe I’ll look into something… genealogy orsomething.” Hayabusa said. “Then again…” Hayabusa had thought about somethinghe had read in a temple once. “Maybe we can investigate some things soon… I’malmost completed with my scientific practices… we could do some analysis onyour blood or something. Either we could do it together or you can give me a blood sample now and I’ll analyze it when I get the time to?” he has then heard something far off into the distance… somebody calling him. “Then again…” Hayabusa passed him a syringe and tube.
“Choice is yours. Whatever the choice… leave the tube on my doorstep. I really have to go. I will be sure to stop by before I leave though… perhaps even summon you for another before vacation battle, hmm?” Hayabusa smirked, slightly bowing, turning, and waving. “Until then, my fake friend.”
[232|1689]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Dante simply raised his left hand and swatted haya on the back of the head directly, "listen to yourself for one fucken second! your sounding like a workaholic! you NEED to let your body rest for a bit even if you are doing something, just find something to do like a sauna or a bathhouse where you can sit and relax to yourself for a bit and let your mind clear, vocations arn't just spending a shit load of cash or going to some well known resort island or land to let yourself go loose for a bit, sheesh, thought you would of at least known that." he said as he sighed before he jumped a few feet in front of Haya, "well depending on what you choose to do with Kurix is entirely up to you, I'll be leaving a clone here in Konoha, so if you decide to leave him behind show him where I live so he can come by and ask for help on his trainings or something, I'm sure my clone will be more then pleased to help him out." Dante said as he made seals forming the kage buunshin jutsu, a cloud of smoke appeared before there was two Dante's standing before Haya, "head back to the house and keep tabs and do some training at least while your at home or do somethign at least." Dante said to the clone, the clone nodded back and waved to Haya as he took off back to the house, "now if you'll excuse me I suppose I shall go and stop in to see the Hokage, I think I shall travel to Kumo and check it out to see whats going on there at the moment." he said as he winked at Haya, "take care man, I'll kick your ass another time." Dante said laughing as he his tone suggested he was joking, and with that he flew off into the distance towards the hokage's administration building.

A clone stood behind Haya as Dante raced off to the hokage's building to attend to important matters that Dante needed to deal with, "I guess I shall see you around then Haya, take care of yourself..." the clone said as he watched Haya truck along the road to where ever he was going too.
390|2567
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)   old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want) Empty

Back to top Go down

old friends meet again... {Haya|Dante} (ask to join if you want)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Fire Country-
Jump to: