Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

the nightmare and Dante's new friend...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the nightmare and Dante's new friend... Left_bar_bleue116/200the nightmare and Dante's new friend... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

the nightmare and Dante's new friend... Empty
PostSubject: the nightmare and Dante's new friend...   the nightmare and Dante's new friend... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Dante was laying in bed although he was dreaming, it wasn’t a good dream as it had Dante sweating as he was laying in bed still. He was rolling about back and forth in his bed as he started to sweat even more from the heavy and dark dream that he was having.

Dante was in a world where he was covered in blood from his mother as he was forced to watch her die over and over again, it felt like he was in a genjutsu that wouldn’t let him out no matter what he did to try and break it.

“MOM!!!” Dante screamed out at the top of his lungs as he was holding her dead corpse again her blood all over Dante as his face was wet with tears from crying at losing his mother again. He let out a tremendous roar of anger as he looked at where the Uchiha killer was going, “YOU BETRAYED YOUR OWN FUCKING CLAN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!” he shouted as he raced after the culprit with two of his most famous swords withdrawn instantly as he raced and raced after him, it seemed impossible for Dante to catch this Uchiha but Dante was certain he could catch him but he wasn’t even thinking about what he would do even after he managed to catch up with him.

Dante was running as hard and as fast as he could sometimes out running himself to which he’d land into a roll and bounce back up to run as fast as he could again. There was so many things he wanted to do to this asshole that killed his mother but the question was when the fuck would he catch him? He didn’t know any of this as he was still running as hard as his legs would allow him too. Finally he came into a clearing and the Uchiha was standing there looking towards Dante.

“Good boy, now I can kill you.” the killer said with his sharing an activated and a grin on his face, it was as if the killer had expected Dante to take chase after the man, this was so damn stupid!

Dante looked at the man and vanished which surprised the Uchiha, “oh! This is just perfect you know the kage buunshin no jutsu!” he said as he found this to be a game of fun instead of serious like Dante did. Dante was enraged and furious as he was pulling random combos out his ass like crazy using his known advantage over the sharing an by using his clones as diversions to get around the killer. It took a couple to just land a hit here or there but the clones we’re doing their job in taking out that slimy cock sucker. This man didn’t really fully understand who the hell he was up against before suddenly his alarm went off.

Dante shot up out of bed instantly, he looked around his room and sighed as he whipped the sweat off his face and sighed before he opened his eyes looking around before he stood up and got out of bed, he sighed walking over to the window before seeing a bird on one of the tree branches of his new place where he now lived, it was larger and a bit different then he was accustomed too but oh well, that was that and it had to work like that he supposed.

After he was done showering and getting ready for the day as well as eating, his maid entered the kitchen to grab his plate to which Dante raised his hand up to stop her, “I made you some breakfast again Juubei, I know you forgot to eat breakfast again, and stop dressing up like a maid, I’m letting you stay here as my friend for as long as you need not for service.” he said laughing as Juubei got red in the face from embarrassment.

Juubei sat down in the other chair and started to eat the breakfast that Dante made for her, he was sitting there staring at something before he took a sip of his juice that he had gotten earlier, “why did you decide to help me out so much Dante-sama?” Juubei asked looking at Dante curiously as he was so willingly to help her out, “well because I made swords for your father and I made a promise to look after you if anything happened to him.” he said looking at her with a slight smile on his face. She looked down at her hands as she twiddled her fingers for a bit before finally looking up at Dante, “thank-you for taking me in Dante-sama.” Juubei said as she looked at Dante, he couldn’t help but smile, “its fine, don’t worry about it, and please, no sama, it makes me feel old and over important.” he said as he stood up and patted her on the head, Juubei was maybe 4 years younger then Dante but she was already maturing and had boys around her age, even older drooling all over themselves. “Isn’t it about time you became a shinobi as well?” he asked looking at her as he placed the dishes in on the counter.

Juubei looked at Dante and was about to speak but nothing came out, she just held her breath in and closed her mouth releasing a sigh before she nodded “I just don’t like having to kill people, its not something I want to do…” she said looking down at her feet. Dante was about to turn the tap on but stopped and turned around and walked over to where Juubei was sitting and kneeled down and smiled “you could always become a medical nin instead of a grunt like me, you support us and heal us when we’re wounded.” he said trying to encourage and cheer up Juubei as she was in a sort of sad state from thinking about doing the same things as Dante.
1004 Wc
Back to top Go down

the nightmare and Dante's new friend...
Page 1 of 1