Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Chapter 2: Mist Claims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donte_Joseph
----
----

Chapter 2: Mist Claims Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Mist Claims   Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Seiichirou sighed as he gave in to his desire. He was supposed to be training be he decided against it. For now he was going to be calm. He decided that training by himself would be too much of a headache. His mother and father discourage him from being with anybody. Seiichirou had no idea what to do. He had not even thought of a plan for himself. He then looked at mother and said “What am I supposed to do mother? My life has no meaning. It has no purpose. Mother?” He then stood up and pointed his middle finger at the sun. “FUCK YOU MOTHER. I WILL LIVE MY OWN LIFE.” Then he reverted back to his original self and said “I’m sorry mother. I just get so worked up” He took a knife and began to cut through his own hand. “Mother You like it don’t you?” He smiled viscously and said “My blood mother” His body began to get worked up. He looked at the wooden doll and laughed. “Yes. I’ll train with you!” Chakra began to flow through him as he began punching it rapidly. Luckily this doll was a bit sturdy then the other dolls. He laughed aloud and said “Mother. I will show you who I am. I will show you mother that I am a splendid ninja!” He Laughed aloud as he began to burst with chakra. “Do you hate me Mother?” He laughed and said “DO YOU HATE ME MOTHER AWNSER!!!!”
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Mist Claims   Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Seiichirou’s crazy training continued as he began to hit the wooden doll with his fist. “Do you HATE ME MOTHER? AM I NOT BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR EYES?” He yelled. Continually he struck the wooden doll with his left fist. He then began alternating with his right fist. “Don’t Hate me mother. I Am Beautiful” He stopped and then looked at his wooden doll. “I’ll Give you a break Jordan” He said. He then got to the ground and began doing his push-ups. “Mother. I am growing strong for you!” He began switching hands as he continued his push-ups. He then got to the point where he was doing one handed push-ups. He began alternating from his left hand to his right hand. Seiichirou was absolutely determined to show his mother that he would be the best Ninja there was. “Mother. They took my Joy and My pride. HOW CAN I LET THEM LIVE. HOW CAN I LET THEM LIVE YOU BITCH?” His anger began pushing him to train harder and harder. He laughed and then began to do a hand stand. He then began doing laps on his hands. Soon after though his conversation had finished and he was now just a basic ninja doing training. It was pretty much silent the rest of the time. He did about twelve laps on his hands before falling over onto the plush green grass. He sighed as he said “I have no path. No one to call home.” He then began to hear voices in his head. “I can take you home” He then shook his head like crazy. “NO! I will never go back to that place.” He rushed at the sky and began to run as fast he can. It was about five hundred miles of open plain field. He wasn’t going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Mist Claims   Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Next was his training for Taijutsu. He ran back to the wooden doll and sat down in front of it. “I’m sorry Jordan. People where trying to talk to me.” He then expected Jordan to give him a response. “Why won’t you answer me Jordan?” Then he realized that Jordan hated him to. He hated him just like the rest of the world. “So that’s it hunh Jordan? You hate me like everyone else? Then so Be it. I’ll kill you two!” He then began to punch the wooden dummy. Spinning around it he would hit it in different spots. He dodged and blocked the dummy spikes and hit in between the dummy. It was barley any contest for him but he couldn’t realize it. Seiichirou was to disconnected with reality to realize anything. All he knew was that the beast in front of him hated him and he was to dumb to realize it. Not being around people for four years could damage someone mentality. It obliterated his mindset. Seiichirou was lost and didn’t know what to do. “I don’t know any more mother. I don’t know…” Seiichirou decided what he was going to do. He stood up and began to think real hard about his new and profound declaration. “Mother Fuck You. Father, You are now my Muse. I swear by this Day I will be the Greatest member of the Aisu clan. I will Kill all that stand in my way and Welcome any who try to help me. And I will retrieve Zabuza’s blade. He trained my grandfather The gay one. “ He smiled as he walked to the wooden dummy. “You are not real are you friend?” He began to hit the wooden doll softly in what would be the chest area if he were human. He then would move to the arms and block them as he perceived his opponent would do if he were being attack. He would hit the chest area a couple more times before he would begin Kicking the rib cage. After that he would switch to his right leg and began kicking the rib cage some more. After that he would begin to kick the legs. He was beginning to grasp the concept of Taijutsu. Being that he was a wanted Ninja now no one could help him. But he was proving he didn’t need anything.
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Mist Claims   Chapter 2: Mist Claims EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Gains:

Item Trainings:
+40 Stats[Weights]
+20% Taijutsu [Wooden Doll]
+20% Hand Seals [Weights]

Training 1:
+125 Stamina
+125 Chakra
+15 Health
Training 2:
+10 Strength
+10 Defense