Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning Empty
PostSubject: Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning   Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Coming back to Kiri Zero was walking slowly with the samehade on his back and stared at the village’s gate saying, “Hard to believe I’ll be living here for a while…oh well I guess this was all to happen either way. Might as well accept the fact that I’m stronger then anything I was before though. “ Walking into the village guards stopped him again looking over at him saying, “Come with us…the Mizukage’s assistant would like to speak with you about something…” Zero nodded to them after sighing, “Sure why not…it’s not like I have nothing else important in my life.” Walking with them to the Mizukage’s palace Zero looked around as a young female came from the top of the stairs looking at Zero saying, “So you’re the young man that acquired that blade of Samehade. How interesting I wasn’t sure a young male like yourself could really obtain that kind of power in such a short amount of time. No matter then…I’ll ask you once refusal will lead only to death from these men here.” The girl was a wonderful looking girl however she seemed young even with her blue hair but she waved it back looking at Zero again with the question.

“I would like for you to join the Kiri’s Shinobi Corp. It would help not only use gain the knowledge we need about Bijuus but also be able to understand more of our allies. As well as you being a Missing Nin and all since you wear a headband that is scared through your own village. Tell me something what do you hope to obtain out of life if you don’t join with us?” Zero looked at her and smiled insanely for a moment saying, “Simple I want to obtain the only thing that means to exist in this world…I’m tired of hiding in the shadow of someone that believes they are stronger than their own shinobi. I will not lose to anyone that believes they should be higher then me because of some stupid ass rank!” Within seconds she vanished only to appear in front of him with her blade pulled out coming at his face. Within seconds Zero react with him pulling samehade in front of her having the blade stop at the tip. “ If that’s your answer then I’ll face you and see if your really up for becoming a Kiri Shinobi.”

Within seconds the battle broke out with Zero and the female shinobi clashing blades with each other. Her blade was different than any other blade he’d seen in his life. This blade itself was a light blue as though it was the color of a morning sky as he moved his eyes down he noticed that hilt and handle were white as well. Something was odd about this blade he could feel it. “What’s the deal with this blade?” She smirked saying, “It’s my Sora blade…now sit back and ride the wind!” Blinking to that Zero didn’t know what she meant by that as he was blown backwards by an unknown force. He landed on his back as she was coming from above with a powerful blow. Rolling to the left Zero avoid the first attack however he could feel as though something was not right at all about her. ‘That…was the Fuuton element…seems as though this would be causing me a few problems but if anything not as bad as I thought before hand.’ Zero smirked having the bandage around samehade coming off from around it as he looked over at her once more saying, “ I’m Raikou Zero…and you’ll be a new challenger to me if all means well!”

She blinked for a moment nodding to this as she pulled her blade back waving it around releasing shock waves of air. Dodging them Zero ducked left then right and clashed with one as it through him backwards once more. The guards watched as Zero didn’t want to give up at all on this he continued to look over at them and smiled saying, “Nicely done…however I’m not through with you just yet as I still have enough to take you out.” Zero’s eyes became a golden hue once again after his last battle with Hayabusa Zero wasn’t sure what was happening to him but the girl smiled as she vanished coming from behind Zero once more. The reaction of Zero’s actions became somewhat quicker as he clashed with her blade once more saying, “I’m just getting started little miss!” Pulling the blade upwards he pushed her backwards having her feet slid on the ground as she stood tall looking at him. Something was a little different about him but she wasn’t sure as to what it truly was at the moment.

Tilting her head the young female said, “What’s up with you…seems as though you’re a completely different person now…” Zero held Samehade with one hand and smirked at her with an intention of killing her as he whispered to himself. “This is the job…that only I could truly do…I’m too soft on all of you!” Gripping the blade tighter he darted off at the young girl lifting the blade upwards and pulling it down faster as she jumped back Zero’s curse seal started to react as it was growing across his body and having him gain a weird like design over him. She stared at it for a moment leaving her guard open as he slammed his weight into her stomach. The guards blinked for a moment as he stood up over her. “Well is that all you got…or is that all your going to give me to fight against you with…” Zero smiled even more so at her as he lifted the sword and placed it on his back she was looking at his yellow eyes long enough to remember what they look like before someone else came to the field and yelled out, “That’s enough… I don’t know what you’re trying to prove by beating up a woman but if anything you’ve shown some talent in wielding that blade son.”

Zero’s nervous relaxed as he was returning to normal only to turn around looking over at the man whom was only carrying three blades on him and was smiling big at Zero. “Who the hell are you and what are you trying to say?” Zero asked in a rude manner the guy laughed for a moment before saying, “Simple really…you wish to obtain certain ranks and powers so why not join us after all. You do have control of one of our swords that seems to enjoy working with you and I believe that ‘s a good thing if you don’t and I if you wish to place the curse seal to good use I think it would be best to stay with us and have a nice time locating and dealing with things.” Zero crossed his arms and then walked from the girl over to the man with a smirk saying, “What do I get out of it even if I do get or become one of you?” The guy leaned over saying, “You won’t have to worry about me killing you nor worry about Kumo coming after you cause they’d be messing with Kiri which would cause a war to break out if anything.” Zero nodded to the information and turned looking back at the girl before nodding with the man. “You got yourself a deal however if I leave it’s because of good reasons and I’m not going to limit myself to just staying here if you understand that then be sure to be ready for my leave.” The man nodded saying, “Understood…however I would like for you to also be able to be able to understand the position you’re in at the moment if you leave now then you’d be hunted however coming with us to train won’t be as bad as you think. So after this is done come with me and I’ll show you around.” Zero nodded and left the girl on the ground as she stood up shaking her body with the dirt she gathered from the bout. As Zero and the stranger worked their way up the stairs they looked over Kiri together with Zero placing his feet side by side having his arms crossed saying, “Oh well…seems as though I’m going to have to deal with my path alone.” The man turned shaking his head saying, “Not true…oh by the way I’m known as Ru and the girl you faced against was my Sister Vu. She’s different than other girls plus she’s a lot stronger when it comes to battles. But at least you know. Also here is a head band I picked up for you on the way up here. After you place this on you can still keep your Kumo head band but your now one of us and that means this is your new family now ok?”

Zero nodded placing the head band around his left arm and smiled saying, “Yeah…new family…”

-- Joined Kiri --
1515 Words
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net

Episode 13 - A New Home...a New beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: