Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:50 pm

(Young Boys and Their Beliefs)
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Lightning-splash

Having to finally return home Zero was scratching his head softly as he was looking around having a giant sigh coming from his mouth. "Well that's odd it would seem the riots have calmed down a little since i left." The sky was clear with the clouds completely out of sight. The land was cold however due to the Fall Season coming around. The only thing about November that made Zero depressed was the weather. As he worked his way walking in the streets. He took a look back at the young male Uchiha Satyr saying, "Hey come on we'll head over to my house it's in the Raikou Quarters." Walking slowly towards the left Zero made sure the young boy followed him as well. Zero was a little confused about why a Uchiha child would even join him. More so why they would become so close as friends it seemed. Learning about things and how to deal with things was still hard in his mind.

Coming up towards house Zero knocked on the door lightly with it taking some time to open. Soon a female with long blonde hair down to her waist opened the door holding two babies. "ZERO YOUR BACK HOW DID IT ALL GO!" The female gave Zero a light hug however he was puzzled as to whom the babies were. "Everything went find but...whom babies are those?" Smiling at him she looked down at them and then over at the Uchiha boy and said, "Well first off they are yours and your late wives. Second, i'll have to explain everything to you inside." Zero was shaking from the information and hurried inside to find out all what happen while he was gone.

287 | 287
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Left_bar_bleue20/200Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:13 pm

After finally reaching his destination, Uchiha Satyr was enjoying the new scenery, and over the last few days he had learnt that his companion was also a member of a prestigious clan and as such had his own section of the village. Once they had gotten into the village properly, he just made sure to follow Zero, as he had no idea where he was going. After taking a left turn and going some distance, they arrived at the Raikou quarters, which didn’t seem as grand as what the Uchiha quarters once were, but that mattered not to Satyr, as there was little of any worth left in the Uchiha quarters back in Konoha, only an old temple and some run down buildings.
Once the door to the house had been opened, it seemed as if close relatives of Zero’s had much grand news for him, and seemed like he had been gone a while from what he could tell. Before they bumped into each other in Konoha Satyr had no idea how long Zero had been in konoha for, and from what he had gathered from their trip, it seemed he had been there since the chuunin exams, that they both took place in, some while ago. As Zero rushed into the house Satyr followed in slower, being sure to remain polite, for now he wanted to be on good terms with these people as they could likely help him out and make his life far easier.

248|248
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Sitting at the kitchen table Zero was waiting for his mom to sit down and explain everything. As it would seem Zero was gone for quiet some time because of the Exams and the attack by the Kyuubi and that mysterious figure that came to attack as well. Zero had his arms crossed in as though he was truly worried about something. Looking over at his mother whom had walked and sat down looking at him and was inviting the young Uchiha clam member to sit beside them. The young woman began talking about the events that took place as he was gone.

"Zero after you left, your wife was getting ready to have a child however what you thought to be one was actually two. Twins for that matter as you were both leaving for the chuunin exams she stayed waiting for you however you never came back so we feared the worst. She placed all her energy into having the children that she lost her life during birth and i've been rising the little ones ever since."

Zero's arms tighten as his hands were pulling on the clothing tightly making him feel horrible. "Damn...i shouldn't have left for the chunin Exams if this was going to happen while i was away i didn't mean for her to pass away." Turning to the Uchiha he looked over at Satyr saying, "We'll have to train twice as hard now cause i have to rise these two children and babes on my own but i want the powers to become stronger so please let's make sure this doesn't got to waste ok?"

271 | 558
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Left_bar_bleue20/200Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Once Zero went and sat at his kitchen table, Satyr followed suit and went over, sitting opposite him. Satyr listened to the story of Zero’s mother intently, wanting to find out more about his recent addition to his list of allies. It appeared that he had had a wife, and in his absence she had given birth, it seemed there was much to this Zero character than he would find out for quite a while. Satyr wasn’t sure what to say, and so decided to keep quite for the time being, as it was clear that Zero was under shock from what had happened in his absence. His plan of silence worked up until he was asked a question. “I told you before that I intend to become far more powerful than I currently am, and I intend to do exactly that. If you want to train twice as hard, then that is what we shall do. Our reasons may differ for wanting power, but in the end we can help each other gain what we want. I assume that in time you plan to raise these two twins up to be fine shinobi of their own? Perhaps you could make it your goal to leave behind a legacy for them to look to?” With this last question he was probing Zero, seeing if he might be a worthy long term team member, as his goal was to leave behind a legacy of his own, a story and leaving behind something to remember him by for generations to come and he cared not if he had to become the most feared man alive to do so.

276|524
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Thinking about the legacy idea from Satyr, Zero just believed that it was interesting that he would do such a think and team up with a Uchiha however. It would have seem that these two children. Will need something to be left behind sighing heavily Zero's aim for power was a little different however that's what it would have seemed to be from the beginning to end. As though it was his alpha and omega. Zero smirked lightly over at Satyr saying, "Ok then...if anything we have to get started right away. Mom is it possible for unc..." Before he could even finish it a man came from behind wrapping his arms around Zero and sqeezing him tightly with a big hug. "OH HELLO MY DEAR NEPHEW!" Letting go the giant had Zero fall to the ground coughing lightly for air. "Oh dear god...why did that happen to me...Uncle Rai!" Smiling at the man Zero jumped up hugging the man. Zero took a few steps back as His mother leaned over to Satyr saying, "That's my late Husband's brother, Rai he's a great and powerful man. He'll be able to help with your training." Zero's mom had a soft voice and was very nice to others unless something made her mad.

Rai coughed saying, "Ah i see you heard the news...no matter Zero i've decided that we'll be going to the Ruins of the Raikou Clan again if you're wanting to continue your training of course?" Zero nodded looking over at Satyr, "Are you up for coming with me Satyr? Never know you might be able to pick up a thing or two on Raiton elements, I have the scrolls of the elements and chakra transformations upstairs in my room. I'll go get them be right back."

Zero darted off towards his room for a moment.

Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Bedroom

Opening the door slowly to his room Zero looked around a little depressed that he didn't get to see her before her passing. But it would have seemed to brought nothing but sadness and more pain if he had stated to watch her pass. The wandering arden clan member, Zero smirked grabbing the scrolls and placing them in a small bag as he closed the door once more saying, "I promise...i'll get stronger and rise the both of them for sure!" Running back to the kitchen Zero looked over at Satyr ready to go and stared at Rai saying, "I'm all set and ready to go!"

412 | 970
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:11 pm

At hearing that they would start their training immediately, Satyr felt pleased that he had made the decision to come here with Zero. It must have been destiny itself that had brought them together, as from just a meagre whim of Satyr’s it now seemed that everything he longed for would be his for the taking very soon. It appeared that this Rai person, Zero’s uncle, was rather gifted himself, most likely having been trained in the arts of warfare for far longer than anyone that he had met himself, other than those in his own village who were seen as the elder most of the village.
As Zero went off towards his room, Satyr turned to the two older Raikou clan members, “As im sure you can tell, im off the Uchiha clan, from Konoha. And it would be great if I could train along with you guys, as I am in great need of any form of training I can come across. It has also been known for some in my clan to posses the ration element as their second nature, so it could be that I am one of those, but I have little interest in other elements, I pride myself upon my fire element.” Once Zero had returned Satyr motioned that he was already ready, having everything he needed on him already.

226|750
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Rai and Zero's Mom smiled nodding to the Uchiha boy, "Now remember no matter what clan you are from we are all the same no matter what we all came from the same Sage and the same Gods." Zero's mom said with a smile as Zero was a little confused as what was going on. Rai turned saying, "Ok you two grab onto my hands and hold on tightly." Zero nodded saying, "Yeah, it takes about 5 days to reach the old ruins from this location lucky Uncle Rai knows a short cut!" grabbing on to his uncle's hand Zero emotions seemed to have calmed down and relaxed more as though he was a child again.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:43 pm

After hearing Zero's mum's reply it appeared to Satyr that she was indeed a very kind hearted person. As Rai offered his hand out, Satyr was unsure what he was planning, and was slightly cautious, but in the end he took the hand offered to him, and held on, half looking forward to what he was about to see, as traveling jutsu's were not unheard of but definately rare, and he also looked forward to what the training would have in store for them.

84|834
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Soon a aura of raiton chakra was forming around the man as he started yelling loudly and with that a huge smirk came across his face as he said, "Travel afar!" within seconds Zero's mother smiled and watched as a bright light appeared and flashing taking both boys and the uncle to a new location. Several seconds had passed as bolt of lightning struck the ground having the boys and Rai looking from within a jungle at a temple entrance.

"Welcome to the Raikou Ruin Grounds...my brother and i always came here to play around but it was meant for training and a safe haven for the raikou clan members. Now Zero and you Satyr will be training here so please make sure not to hold back at all." Rai smiled at them as Zero was on the ground dizzy and out cold from the traveling affect. He forgot that Zero wasn't use to the jutsu just yet but he knew in soon times the boy will get there and be able to use one of is own one day.

Zero jumped up slowly and looked around, "Still the same...i wonder if i can see father here again."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

After the flash of light engulfing them Satyr couldn't remember what else had happened, but after a few moments of lying on the ground he realised that he had hit here in a flash of lightning. Before standing up he made sure to obvserve his surroundings, which appeared to be jungle, and they had landed just in front of a temple, most likely the old Raikou temple, which seemed in many ways similar to the temple of the Uchiha clan. He then got up, standing to his full height, and turned to Rai "I take back what I said, if I happen to be a raiton element user, I would very much use it, as that technique seems rather handy indeed." He then turned to Zero saying "It seems that this is a perfect place for us to train, it was definately a good idea for us to come here together, as we can both help each other."

158|992
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Zero smiled and nodded but soon his smile vanished as he took out a wooden Katana saying, "Yea it was...but now that real fun can begin..." Zero took an odd stance with the wooden blade by his right side and looked over at Satyr saying, "You have a sharingan...i can tell that for sure...i'm no fool i've watched all Uchiha during the exams and i've been working on becoming slightly stronger than your eye can see. However i'll know for sure if you'll hold me back or not!" rushing at him Zero kept the blade close to his side as he quickly released a powerful upper slash at Satyr."

Rai jumped on to the temple gate entrance saying to himself lightly, 'That's interesting Zero's never been on the up heat before. Something at the Exams must have truly got to him in order to have him wanting to battle his friend already.'
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:15 pm

As soon as Satyr had noticed that Zero was getting ready to strike, he moved a hand back to behind his waist, to where his katana was belted to him. After Zero had made his proclamation Satyr quickly activated his sharingan, feeling that he truely would need its abilities for the upcomming fight, and as soon as he began rushing at him he drew his own katana, but he drew it by holding it backwards, so that the edge was facing away from his target, as he didn't know the limits of his partner, and didn't want to accidentaly make an enemy where he could have a friend. "You're right, I do have the sharingan, however for the time being it remains as a weak form of what it truely could be, and to be able to use it in a real battle I will need to be far more skilled with it." With his sharingan his reflexes were improved, even if only slightly, so he saw the slash comming before the attack had been executed, and so he moved his upper half of his body back, holding his own sword above him in a defensive position, so that the wooden katana above him would stay above him.

208|1200
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Smiling at how the sharingan had finally appeared this made everything more the wilder. As Zero was countered with the blade of his partners as well. He smiled saying, "Truly...you are worthy enough to become a rival and friend of mine...but you must understand one thing though..." reaching over to tab that blade gently. Zero smirked and focused his chakra into the blade causing a shock to travel through towards Satyr, "Raiton - Hazuki (Bound) Allowing me to send my Raiton chakra through and object i can give it the raiton abilities even able to stun my opponent's for a short amount of time." Zero wasn't going to hold back at all on his opponent cause of the eye and also because of the fact that he didn't know what else the sharingan could truly do.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:48 pm

At having the ration pass through his sword and through his body he thought to himself, being steel and all it conducts the electricity perfectly, he jumped back and back flipped, putting some distance between them, giving him time to recover. “And it seems that you are worthy as well to become a rival and friend of mine” he replied, putting extra emphasis on the mine. After recovering, he held his sword forward, flipping it around in his hand visibly so that the edge would now be facing out, and making sure that Zero knew this, as both a mark of respect and acknowledgement of his prowess. Standing in a stance he waited for Zero to make the next move, keeping watch for any signs that would lead to the next attack, so that he could respond accordingly.

138|1338
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:01 pm

As Satyr had jumped back to recover and finally took Zero even more serious. It was time to show his uncle what he had learn from Konoha, "Uncle Rai... i know somethings in life are dangerous and we have to walk on our own two feet in order to become stronger...this is why i've chosen this perfect time to show you what i've learn over in Konoha!" Placing his hands together he started working on a four signs for a hand seal and place his left hand outward as Raiton was starting to form slowly making the sound of birds clustered together. Rai's eyes widen and blinked wildly, 'No way...he's obtain chidori...but how...he couldn't have met...or could he...at this rate Zero is progessing greatly, However i wonder how much that Uchiha can take before Zero's next level."

Zero placed the wooden Katana down to the ground as he lifted his right hand over his back taking out a chakra blade katana. " I've learned a lot about chakra and the flow it's power. Even more so, i've learned how to control it almost to near perfect for me. But these jutsus and skills are only the beginning of my power UCHIHA SATYR, YOUR NOW MY ETERNAL RIVAL!" As the young boy yelled it out he pulled his katana forward in front of him and darted forward aiming at Satyr with Chidori in his left hand ready to strike for a counter.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:15 pm

After witnessing chidori being activated, Satyr could see the sheer level of chakra going into his hand, thanks partly to his sharingan. He also noticed just how much of a threat that would pose to him if that connected to him. The first thing he did as he was running towards him was to twist his blade around in his hand, so the he held it down, and threw it like a spear at Zero, not aiming to hit him, his aim was to slow him down. As soon as the sword had left his hand he started weaving hand signs, then after taking in a deep breath he activated katon, goukakyuu no justsu, unleashing the jutsu his clan was known upon, once again aiming to keep his opponent away from him. He also ran behind his fireball, hoping to be able to get in under Zero’s guard and grab his wrist with his left hand, and leaving him to punch him in the gut with his right. He was determined not to let himself be outdone and have his name shown little of at this time.

187|1525
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Slashing the speared like katana away from him Zero stopped to look as the fire ball jutsu was coming at a alarming speed at Zero. "Interesting...the fire Element...however i can cut through that!" Pulling back once more chidori was draining him faster as Zero launched forward at the fire ball with chidori aiming straight at the ball with his arm in front of him. Zero was able to cut a path for him to pop from the center of the fire ball burnt a little bit, Still holding the katana but chidori faded away cause of the over usage of chakra. Breathing heavily Zero was landing on the ground rolling as the blade stabbed into the ground looking over at his opponent he smirked once more. "Interesting...even more so..." Rai was still watching and smiled at the both of them as it was seeing as though the Uchiha was going to counter however now Zero had the uppper hand. "Satyr...my turn to finish this off..." Pulling the blade out once more he focused his chakra to it causing the blade to gain the raiton chakra in it and becoming a little bit stronger. "What shall we do to end this battle!"
Back to top Go down
Satyr
----
----
Satyr

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Satyr picked up his blade that had been left sticking up in the ground nearby him, and prepared for the end of this little fight. “To end this battle? I think that’s obvious my friend” he said with a smile, and dashed towards Zero, gripping his katana tightly, feeling the adrenaline pour through his veins, and feeling his grip over his mind slightly slip away, slightly into madness and his caring for his personal well being vanish slowly. But that is exactly how he needed to be to become as renowned as he wanted to be. In his right hand he held his blade at length, intending to swing it round and across in a diagonal swipe across Zero, and in his left hand he drew a kunai, aiming to stab forward into his chest, with the timing being that as the kunai impacts, the katana would have just hit the shoulder of Zero.

154|1679
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:03 pm

As they were both getting ready to strike one another Rai smiled and said with action instead of words. A large bolt of lightning came striking the ground having the shockwave shoot them backwards to the ground with Rai standing tall saying, "Good job both of you but now it's time for you both to rest. That sharingan and that chidori drains you both so please rest i brought sleeping bags before hand if anything the night sky is out either way so boys bed time!"

Zero stood and sighed at his uncle saying, "You always stop us before the fun gets started...oh well Satyr he's right though we should get some rest because of the fact we have a big day tomorrow with training. So as long as your ok with it then it be best to rest for the moments time. Plus look up!" Zero looked up at the stars and was amazed at them for this time of year. The young boys had finally shown each other their beliefs and powers to each other this was the start of their friendship as well as rivalary for each of them. The only question was that the day ends what will happen next to them as they say, As the Moon sets and the sun rises a new chapter starts our life.

Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs NightSky-Space
(The Young Boys and Their Beliefs...End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs   Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 1- The Young Boys and Their Beliefs
Page 1 of 1