Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha]   Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Waking up shaking his head for a brief moment. Zero was looking around again only to look over at his uncle whom was staring at the ground. Blinking to this Zero walked over and poked him gently, "You ok Uncle Rai?" The man yawned for a moment waking up saying, "Yep just a little hunger why not head into the village and get some food for us." Zero blinked saying, "How the hell do i do that it takes three days to get to the village from here!" Blinking to that knowledge Rai handed him a scroll saying, "It's my jutsu sealed in there use it only and only twice cause after the twice it will burn up and release a powerful explosion. But you'll teleport by the outer gates of the village. So be careful about what you do and keep hold of that."

Taking the scroll Zero nodded to him and sighed as he opened it once and read the lines on it and within seconds he was teleported to the outside of the gates of Kumo. "What the hell he wasn't kidding about that....well then it is that interesting. I have to figure out how he did that with just a scroll and with him period..." Zero shook his head as he began walking into the village having everything ready for him to collect food.
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha]   Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:48 am

The young man knew that he would be in a great deal of trouble of his fake passport was not good enough. “I need to start somewhere and, there was only so many places that might even have another person that understands what I am and am going to have to face.” Shisha thought to himself as he got near enough to see the village. He watch people from a far then put on his mask and walked up to the guards.
“Whoa, who are you; we are going to need to see some identification now.” One guard said spotting the black haired young man walking up to them. Shisha handed them his forged passport and watch waiting for any sign that he might have to run. “hmmm…this look legit, but why do you not talk and what’s with that mask.” The guard asked probingly. Shisha gestured for something to write on. The guard handed him some paper and a pen. Shisha wrote out a message that read. “I had me face burned badly as a child and I was born unable to speak.” The guard shrugged then handed his passport back. “The Gods have a messed up sence of humor, if you’re asking me, oh and have a nice stay while you are here.”
“I can’t believe that the moron bought that he is probably going to have people watching me or something so I better just not talk tell I find someone I can trust.” Shisha thought as he walked deeper in to the village. “I need to get something to eat that I can make later, beard and water is what my diet is looking like for a while, I guess I should go and listen to the masses to see if there is another like me here.”
{301}
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha]   Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 am

Yawning to his crazy and stupid quest to gather food Zero came across someone wearing a weird mask while at the market. It was someone from a different village, only because of the fact nobody truly wears a mask in Kumo. Zero carefully watched the figure, 'Great...could it be a spy from a neighboring village...or better yet one of those riot fools thinking they can just come up and deal with starting another war.' Zero weaseled his way over placing his hand on the shoulder of the figure leaning in closer to whisper to the person. "I don't know who or what you are but you better listen and listen good...what are you doing in Kumo and what is your goal here. If you think of starting a war will be the best idea guess again cause i'll kill you on the spot."

Zero's eyes were that of him being serious because of the fact he doesn't want anything to deal with the entire country breaking out into a war again. As well as worrying rather or not he should even help out since he wishes to free his Clan from control of the Raikage.
Back to top Go down
ReikonShisha

ReikonShisha

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha]   Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:27 am

The young man held out some money to the vender he was stopped out and pointed to some day old buns. “You want this sir, it’s not a fresh as my others.” The vender said looking at the strange masked man. Shisha nodded then stood still felling someone breathing down his neck, as the voice started to talk. ‘I’m going to have to stay calm and… not.” Shisha slow placed his hand on his head and turn around not fast, his right hand slowly reached in his pocket and pulled out his passport and pointed to the seal “visitor” then the youth placed his hands together and bowed respectfully. Shisha squatted down and spelled out please don’t kill me. Slowly the Shisha raised his head and held out his hand.
‘This guy…he is off…I mean does it seem that strange that a guy with a mask walks in to a village instead of sneaking in if he was recon or something.’ Shisha thought to himself waiting for the boy to start a fight or accept his handshake. ‘What if he picked up on something other then my appearance, what is he is like me and just can tell that I am not like the rest of the people.’
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha]   Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:46 am

Looking over at everything it would seem that the person checked out even though something was odd about his passport however Zero didn't let that bug him to much. "You know...shouldn't really wear a mask in Kumo as much...because they are a low sign of gangs causing riots and they wear them around here. Sorry to get on the defensive side but i have to be ready for anything." Even though Zero listened to him not to kill him he couldn't have been part of the riot gangs before hand. Shaking his head, "Your fine the name is Raikou Zero pleased to meet you." Zero doesn't shake hands as much as the next male does because to him hand shaking someone's hand doesn't mean they won't betray you.

Paying the elderly man his ryou for items for breakfast Zero yawned saying, "Thanks mister..." The old man nodded as Zero placed them in a bag. Softly saying to himself, "Let's see, time to get back to uncle and finish my training at this rate i'll be a Jounin for sure." Zero started walking but looked back at the Masked man. "By the way if you need some money just come find me if you get hungry or so." Zero thought it was odd for someone to eat so less. But just thought it was him and maybe that the person had a big morning meal already.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha]   Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:55 pm

- Leaving RP until Shisha returns -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha]   Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha] Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - The Misguided boys! [Griff | Shisha]
Page 1 of 1