Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) Left_bar_bleue18/200Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll)   Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:24 pm

After having to deal with the figure or person that was named Sero. Zero just sighed as he laid down in his bed with the sun still in the sky looking outside his window. ‘Damn…it’s been a while since my father passed away. No matter what I always remembered how he smiled at me giving me hope and the strength to keep fighting. That’s the same thing I’ll have to do for my children as well. Soon knocking came over the door as he stayed laying down Zero just smiled saying, “Come in…” Soon a member from the Raikage’s office looked over at Zero saying, “You’re the monk Zero correct?” Zero blinked for a moment saying, “Yes what does a lap dog want with me?” Zero sat up quickly getting ready for a fight after his responds. However that wasn’t the plan. The person shook his head saying, “Not this time the time has come for the raikou members to rise once again as you already know you’re someone that is part of a rare and powerful clan. As well just like your father obtaining and creating powerful jutsus for the clan to use.” Zero was not so sure as to what this person was talking about or was wanting to begin with. Standing up he looked at him saying, “So what do you want with me?”

The man smiled saying, “Listen I know you fought against a powerful jutsu known as the shadow walker. Which creates a shadow clone but beyond the rules of life itself it’s a kinjutsu that only a few know of and you beat it which means your stronger then it however it’s more of a curse then a jutsu. So you’ve beaten which means you’ve been cursed by someone in your clan to carry the darkness from a long time ago.” Zero thought about it which it was starting to make sense because of how he was always feeling the anger when facing off against Satyr. Then when wanting to fight the Raikage and take his spot it made perfect sense to fear this power but use it to his advantage. Sitting on the floor with his fist in the ground, “Damnit…when did this happen and why does it have to be me…” Soon Rai and his mother walked in saying, “Because your father was the same way. He didn’t want the clan to be under the power of the Raikage…he wanted one of us to take that power from him and show the world that we are a clan that we rather be free then slaved. So he created a powerful sealing jutsu…one not only to seal the bijuu known as the 6 tailed…but to seal the very darkness or hatred of our clan into someone. The rule was one that became leader would gain the seal. However he had a child of his own and fell in love with not only the child but the family as well. Fearing that he would die without the goals or having the clan become free he sealed himself using the same jutsu for the bijuu on himself and sealed himself within you. As he was being killed because of the powers he had. The jutsu took affect longer then it should have…then I was suppose to train you and take you to the ruins as your mother made sure to give you love that you needed in life. For your future children…Zero forgive us we didn’t think that curse was that strong on you as well.”

Zero’s uncle explained everything to him and sighing Zero stood up slowly confused and looked at the ground saying, “What is it I should be doing and why?” The figured man nodded saying, “Simple its time to being the operation…Raikou family of Zero your son will be known as a missing –nin after this operation so please be sure that the children not know for a long time it’s because Zero must understand the needs and power he’ll be given in order to complete his tasks. Zero as for you, you’ll be heading towards the Raikage’s castle and take hold of the Kinjutsu scroll that has the knowledge that was not only spread between this country but the others as well. For this to be done we’ve been given a green light not only by your family but by the entire clan. As you know the raikage’s guards are no push over so please go all out no matter what it takes in case something was to happen.” Nodding to this Zero smiled saying, “I’ve been waiting for some fun but now this is going to go beyond fun…” Smirking to this he was given a special equipment only meant for this job. “Be careful Zero…my men will only hold of the guards long enough for you to obtain the scroll and return to the point of safety for you to learn at least one of the jutsus. But you must hurry after which leave the village so that you’ll never be hunted again is that clear!” Zero nodded to this and walked down stairs to kiss his children good bye as he made his way outside with the rest of the unit. “Hello zero and welcome to the Ex- Raikou Unit. I’m Sanxo, I’ll be the leader and back up support for you are you all set and ready to move out?” Zero nodded to him and looked over at Rai saying, “You have to keep a promise for me is that clear?” Nodding Rai looked at Zero saying, “What is it?” Zero smirked saying, “Stay with them and make sure they grow up with love and be sure not to and I mean it give them this curse at all…for not only will it cause an issue but kill them in the end is that clear!”

Nodding to this the young unit moved out to rush over to the castle of the raikage. Hiding in the back Zero and Sanxo was moving with the unit of twelve. “Listen we are coming up to the castle I don’t want either Sanxo nor Zero spotted so move in and take them out quickly!” Everyone nodded saying, “Roger that!” Vanishing everyone went different ways as Sanxo and Zero came from above and struck two guards out cold. “No killing I want you to remember that ok Zero!” Zero nodded as he lifted up with his wooden katana. “Thought was the plan to begin with let’s move!” As they darted down the hall of the second floor Zero looked over to Sanxo saying, “where is the scroll located at anyway?” Smiling at Zero he softly said, “It’s on the third to fourth floor. We have to keep moving though.” Coming to see a small battle break out the shinobi were fighting a few of the members staring at the battle it seemed that the ex unit was having the upper hand as the moved upward once more to the stair levels. “Zero don’t worry they are fine just wounded we have to make to the level ok!” Zero nodded as he continued to move. As he came to the corner a shinobi working for the raikage appeared coming at him with a kunai. But pulling out his nodachi he countered as Sanxo jumped over and landed a powerful punch to his face. Falling down the stairs the men looked at each other and smiled as they continued to move down the hall ways with battles going on by each side of the force. The Raikage remained in his office with a smile saying to himself, “Hard to believe this would have happen but then again the Raikou clan have been planning this for some time I best be heading to the chamber in order to being the operation as well. Shinobi’s move and take out those pests!”

Nodding off the remaining shinobi vanished to help the fallen forces counter against the attacks of the Ex-Unit. But coming up to the mid of third and fourth floor Zero looked up saying, “This must be it cause of the sign,” Reading the document station it was believed that’s where the scroll was hidden. As both of them ran in to look around Sanxo and Zero started searching for scroll only after a few minutes did Sanxo found it. “Zero over here! I found the scroll here take it!” Zero took hold of it and nodded only to slid into his back pocket. But as they turned to head out the door way. The Raikage stood looking over at them with a devilish smile saying, “How interesting…it would be you that would betray me and try and get away with that scroll wouldn’t it…Zero!” Jumping in front of Zero Sanxo guarded the young man saying, “Raikage this time you’ll fall to the Raikou clan for sure…” The kage shook his head saying, “No..because you have no idea what it truly means to be a raikage nor the shinobi of this country…” Cracking his knuckles the Raikage got ready to attack but Zero was behind finishing up his jutsu with lightning coming from behind Sanxo as they turned to look over at Zero whom was smiling insanely saying, “I’m not done running yet…this is my jutsu now!” Darting at the Raikage Zero’s Chidori swore through the air like a sword through wax. The Raikage react with an armor made of lightning as they both went flying out the door way into the wall of the mountain that was supporting the place up somewhat. Sanxo blew up the wall behind him saying, “Zero let’s go…or else!” Shaking his head with a smile Zero looked over at the Kage saying, “That’s the power I control!” Without a second thought the Raikage stood up slowly saying, “you punk…I’ll kill you for sure!” Firing his fist at them the boys jumped but Sanxo pushed Zero faster as he took the punch from Raikage having them both shot towards the ground. The Raikage had been holding on to the edge of the wall as they feel to the ground.

It seemed so easy thinking to himself Zero wasn’t sure what had happen. Feeling the pieces of rocks hit him and dust Zero pulled himself up to look around shortly after falling and looked over at Sanxo. With blood coming from under him Sanxo coughed a little saying, “You’re alive right Zero…” Zero walked over nodding to him wondering what had happen. “How…and why…did you…” Sanxo smiled coughing again saying, “I…had to protect…you no matter the cost…I knew I would die…But I knew it was…worth the risk…you have the scroll…now go…learn what you can and leave the scroll here with me once you finished…” Zero blinked and nodded taking the scroll out over looking it all he was confused about certain ones but nodded to himself about one. “This is it…I’ll let this one for sure…” Holding his hands outward he started using all the hand seals faster and faster only to get better with the jutsu. Messing up several times Zero wasn’t leaving until it was over. Soon he could hear voices coming towards the location. Taking into the thought of being capture Zero wasn’t allowing that to happen. Placing the scroll beside Sanxo he closed his eyes saying, “Thank you my friend…” Zero was in a rush and kept practicing the jutsu for a while with tears coming from his eyes still Zero knew that he had lost some of his friends in the battle but came to remember why he was doing it.

Jumping upward he landed near the village gate and looked around from where he was located and noticed his house with his mom holding the children. Closing his eyes Zero sighed softly and then softly said, “I love you guys…just like I loved your mother…grow up and be strong…Zen watch over your sister and beat up anyone that tries to harm you both. Hana…grow up and be like your mother live where ever and when ever.” Vanishing from that spot Zero found himself with another figure looking at him from the distance. “Nicely down Zero…however things will become a lot harder on you…hand over the scroll now…or else you’ll just make things harder on you...” Zero looked up saying, “Sorry I don’t’ have it anymore…seems it fell from my pocket back at the castle where the Raikage killed Sanxo at…” The figure closed their eyes saying, “No matter…I’ll deal with it personally for now…go and leave the country.” Zero nodded and rushed out the gates taking his head band off and scarring it. Now symbolizing he had became a missing nin.

Jutsu Learned:
Shiki Fuujin - Corpse Spirit Sealing Method
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net

Episode 7 - Forbidden Knowledge Obtaining (Kinjutsu Scroll)
Page 1 of 1