Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...

Go down 
+3
SumikoSaki08
akuma
Shinigami
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:01 am

The member 'Shinigami' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 73, 88
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:48 pm

evasion
Please add my bonus this time -_-
Name: Saton: Sabaku Fuyuu [Sand Release: Desert Sand Floating]
Evaion+5%
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:48 pm

The member 'SumikoSaki08' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 63
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Satoshi launched his body into the air evading the fire completly. He landed on the ground and looked at Fuka who was inside her maze. He sighed and the said "Thank's for letting me help you" He said. He then walked over to Shira who had gotten burned and sighed. "You really need to get stronger." He didn't bother helping her because she was a Shichi Fuzen and she knew how to handle herself. He looked at Dante and said "Now What?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue116/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Dante raised an eyebrow once he could see, and sense the sudden high raise in chakra that came forth from Fuka, 'is she even human?' he thought to himself as he looked around him before he noticed Kurix was near Fuka, and she seemed to be enjoying herself way to much to care about Kurix's safety, oh well it was combat you were either in the way or helping out. Dante then noticed the dragons spurt of flames and ran out of the way followed closely by Greed, as soon as they we're out of the way. Dante watched as Fuka let the dragon take on a full attack backed by a swamping water attack that basically smelled of chakra as it wasn't hard for Dante to see it with his eyes. Dante looked at Fuka and smirked “someone is enjoying themselves a bit too much...” he said aloud as he walked over the water on the ground ripping some of the burnt cloak he was wearing and making a rag out of it he could use to grab the water with and place it on his burn. “tch!” he exclaimed at the pain it caused, 'damn burns are so annoying.' he thought to himself as he turned to look at those around him and sighed “that was fun and certainly entertaining...” he said as he sat down, he then looked at the other woman who got burned and he sighed, "it does indeed look like you need training." he said with a possible idea of training the woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dodging %
Dante = 73% + 80% = 153% [full dodge]
Greed = 88 + 65 = 153% [full dodge]

Nin moves:
1. None

Tai moves:
1. none

Dante's stats
Spoiler:

Hayabusa's (Greed) stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:31 am

Kurix watched and marveled as a giant maze of barbed wire fell around him and the giant evil dragon. "Damn bitch...she has no cares for me I see." Kurix muttered as he drew his chainsaw like katana. "Okay Drako this is where I see you die." The young Uchiha smirked as his face started to become covered with a flame like pattern. He had released the seal on his back and chakra started to explode throughout his system. But something different happened this time. The chakra that had once encased him during the initial placing of the seal had once again returned and consumed the young shinobi. The boys body started to transform and become disfigured as the dark violet chakra transformed him into the form he had discovered against Rina. "This is for master Hayabusa." Laughed in a demonic voice as wings burst from his back and he used Kuro to ct himself free of the barbed wire that tried to entangle the transformed Uchiha. The dragon fell to the ground and was held in place thanks to the efforts of both Kurix and Fuka. The young Uchiha bit his thumb and started to put in a string of hands seals. His attention turned to the overwhelming build up of chakra coming from the girl who had just ensnared the dragon.

She released a water jutsu that severed the head of the dragon completely from his body. The young Uchiha smirked as he flew to the earth at maximum speed slamming his bloody palm on the ground. From the seal that was slammed into the ground the boss snake of Kurix Summons had shown himself in all his splendor. "Now Lord of the Snakes!!!! Feast on his flesh!" Kurix roared in a demonic voice as the gigantic snake quickly coiled himself around the body of Drako crushing it instantly and then with a whip of his body had engorged himself with the head of the fallen evil dragon. The snake then let out a hellish roar as Kurix turned his attention to Dante.

Battlephase: Used Curse seal lvl 2 and summoned my boss summon
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:37 pm

rolling against fuka to dodge the maze heres my roll
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:37 pm

The member 'Kurix' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 38
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:44 pm

more a roll to see if you escape or not
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:44 pm

The member 'akuma' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 62
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:48 pm

took damage from the barbed wire second roll to see if i escape...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:48 pm

The member 'Kurix' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 17
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:12 pm

...you failed to escape this round dude... youll have to try after the next saga post...
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Shira stood up as she had just gotten burn. It wasn't life threatning but she would live. She sighed as she looked at her friend how had checked up on her. "Thanlks but it's not me you need to worry about." She then walked over to Seiichirou and placed his right hand over her shoulder and began to carry him. Shira then looked at Satoshi and said "He will Will live he just got knocked the fuck out." She ignored the pain comming from her burns and began walking back to the dragon's lair. "So Fuka can destroy dragons by herself. Interesting." She said.

OOC: Not one to say anything but wow Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Seiichirou awoke from his slumber. His black eyes gazed at his surrondings and he knew not where he was. He turned to his left to see Shira carrying him. He pouted but then trembled as pain surged through him. "What's going on?" He asked. As she didn't awnser him Seiichirou took Shira's arm and removed it. He withdrew his own and then looked over at Shira. "I can keep myself. I'll be fine." He was still upset about being the first one knocked out but he didn't let it bother him. He walked back towards the lair alone as always. As he walked he thought about getting stronger and how he would do it.

OOC: OMG DUDES I'M SO SORRY I BEEN WITH Cara for the past two weeks and i totally forgot about the site. -_-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue116/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:08 am

Draco's body slumped down to the ground and twitched for a bit as well as the head started twitching, after which the body started to slowly decompose itself leaving behind just the bones. After which Dragon wing beats could be heard clear as day, it was Askook and the rest of the elders to whom the ring bearers got their dragon blessing from that unlocked the seal. Askook slowly flapped his way down and noticed the motionless body that was once there that was now bone, the blood soaked the air with that metallic taste floating in the air that also smelled of death. He looked about all of the humans that stood before him as he landed and he smirked before the rings started to glow healing the injured shinobi back to full health, their wounds healing.

Askook: I never would have imagined that such fragile humans could be such frightening beings, now I promised you all a reward, what be it you ask of? Do remember we can only grant things within our power nothing to demanding please.

The dragon's all chuckled at the ending statement Askook gave to which he himself chuckled about, though they we're all still surprised that such a weak girl could do so much on her own as it seemed, they all figured that Dante would have been the one to kill Draco.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nows the fun part, choose your gifts/rewards.

It can ONLY be 2 things, choose them wisely.

and I MUST approve of them.

Must post within a 24 hour period of this post so the Saga can end, if not within the given time your gifts will be forfeit unless you had a valid reason, NO EXCUSES PLEASE, then I will counter this and allow you to choose.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Fuka chuckled lightly as she saw the boy trapped in her maze struggling. As the dragon’s body decomposed she re-sealed her maze into its scroll. She smirked lightly as she saw the bones of the creature she had just slain. When the other dragons arrived she did not pay them much head as she walked over to a big hole that had filled itself with drako’s blood. When the leader spoke about rewards she just giggled lightly as the unlimited pool of chakra still flowed freely.
“I will keep the bones of the dragon I have slain. As for a reward you will now worship me as your goddess as such you will sign a summoning contract with e, and you shall unlock the full power of this ring." She said without emotions she looked at the pool of blood and undressed her back to the entire group. She then entered the pool and began to wash herself with the blood. She started by washing her hair. Afterwards she proceeded to rub the blood onto her skin. She did not seem to actually care for anything as she was literally bathing in the dead dragon’s blood.

196/???

Last edited by akuma on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Seiichirou stood up and said "I want something that will be able to seal a monster. This is my only one desire." He looked over to the side and began to speak. "I serve a master known as Jashin. His little kitten is running around loose in the land of the Tea country." He then lifted his ring and said "I wish for you to allow this ring to Seal a Bijuu in my Body." He went over to Ashook and said "That's all."
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Finally released form the maze jutsu Kurix turned his attention to the elder dragon who said something about gifts. The young Uchiha had a few things that he wanted in mind. "Well since your giving away free gifts...I wish for the control and ability of the fuuton element. And with that i would also like to have a contract with you." Kurix asked in a calm voice as he kept his eye on Fuka. "I will not forgive you..." Kurix thought to himself as he awaited his rewards. "With the power of the dragons I will be even more prepared for combat against those who would try and get in my way." Kurix thought as he reverted from his curse mark level two.

total words: 2594

Last edited by Kurix on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Kakyuu Shira smiled as she heard the request of her new dragon friend. She took her gourd off of her back and flipped it upside down. She Unscrewed the cork and and fell out of it. She smiled and said "The Third Kazekage had something known as Iron Sand. I want it. Not only that but I want a large supply. I mean large. Almost Infinte" She said to the dragon. After that she sat down and waited for her dragon the big tall one who had given her alot of money to give her yet another wish.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:49 am

Dante remained where he stood before he noticed the dragons approaching before any of the others, he sighed as he waited for them to land before he flickered away from where he was atop of Askook's nose, “hey you, I have two demands from you” he said before sheathing both his swords behind his back and waste. “I wish to summon you with complete control as your summoner, as well as you unlocking my rings full potential, I know you are keeping secrets about it.” Dante said as he smirked as his rinnegan eyes stared strongly into the dragons.

Greed stood where Dante was and looked around the group of shinobi that stood before him, he then looked at Kurix before removing his mask to reveal the body was actually indeed Hayabusa's “Kurix, I'm sure that Hayabusa would disagree with your actions completely, so why?” Greed no Hayabusa asked looking at Kurix before he noticed Fuka's actions to which he formed hand seals and made a few walls to prevent peering eyes to glance upon the naked Fuka, “tch... bewildered woman...” Greed said as he replaced the mask on his face before he flickered as well to appear behind Dante.
2258 total words
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:00 am

Askook looked at the humans and all their requests and let out a roaring laughter as he sighed, the dragons all looked closely to Dante who stood on top of Askook's nose, as well as a couple of them looking over at Fuka who was bathing in the blood.

Askook: Those are some pretty desirable requests, especially yours Dante, are you sure you wish to live with the rings forever dormant power fully awakened? It could change you greatly. As for the rest of you, your wishes are granted. Fuka, you will be permitted to summon the dragons of your ring, you may call yourself the dragon goddess if it pleases you that much, although its only a title, we care not for titles in any way. Kurix your wind element you desire was never a gift but a blessing from within, as, look in your hand for the staff. Shira Kakyuu, you desire something so strong yet so weak, but we will not deny your request as it is purposeful and a heartfelt required request. Heise since you have taken too long we'll give you no gifts to you for you took the wrongful path even if it was meant to be for else. Seiichirou, we have no power to do such things but your ring will be able to help you succeed in that place but just know it comes from your body source, so be careful in choosing what beast you face, and make sure you have someone with you to revive you because with your current power it will kill you trying to seal away such a beast. Now that you all have your gifts you will now disappear from our realm, thank-you for you help young humans, do your best in yours to prevent this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that everything is done.

Fuka is now able to summon platinum dragons with her self acclaimed title “dragon goddess” and the same ring unlocked as Dante's. Draco's bones.

Kurix now has wind element and the ability to summon silver dragons

Satoshi took too long and was given nothing.

Donte was given the power to seal one and only one bijuu within the target of his choice, it'll still kill him since the ring will require a source of power to do so.

Shira now has Iron sand, this sand is much stronger then the normal sand and is called Titanium sand, it is much stronger then normal sand and weighs about the same, Shira can convert sand into the Titanium sand as long as she can get to it with her chakra and current Titanium sand.

Dante is now allowed to summon black platinum dragons and his dragon ring is now fully awakened as it was unsealed by the dragons, the rings ability – This ring allows the storage of extra chakra, must be filled IN an IC roleplay with Dante himself using the ring and filling it with how much chakra he dares, he can store others chakra within the ring as well such as bijuu's or stolen chakra from others.

Okay everyone here's all of your saga gifts from the saga participation! Wooters!

Ryou (obviously lol): words x 5 / 3
Tp words / 14 x2

Last edited by Shinigami on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Not to be a but hole but even I undertstood Donte's question. H ewanted a ring that would seal the Bijuu within himself so he would be able to use it. How about attaching one of these old ass dragons to the ring so that he would be able to use the bijuu himself. If your response is rude please calm it down because i will back fire it was only a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3