Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...

Go down 
+3
SumikoSaki08
akuma
Shinigami
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Left_bar_bleue116/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty
PostSubject: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Somewhere in the lands of the dragons
The night was stormy out and one could hear a dragon flapping their wings in the nightly sky, this dragon looked frightened and shocked, he was flying back to the main dragon's housing area to tell the elder dragon's of what he had discovered. A clap of lightning lit up the sky to reveal a large dragon was flying higher above him and gave him a glancing stare that looked greedily at the smaller dragon before altering its wings and curving in for the swooping dive. A few seconds later the dragon's roar in pain and agony could be heard before the air went silent as much as it could with the rain pouring down.

Back at the home of the allied dragons

Elder Blue Gold dragon(Askook): Where is our patrol dragon? He should have gotten back by now to report to us what he's found.

Elder Teal Golden Dragon(Belinda): Patience younger brother, he'll show up sooner or later. We can't push the younger generation especially seeing how stormy it is out there.

Black Platinum Dragon(Coaxoch): Yes Askook, please calm yourself little brother, you over anticipate everyone’s abilities. Now we must look to the matters at hand, we know about the legends we set down about our evil Shadow dragon reviving this year but do we know if its true or not?

Red pearl & silver streaked dragon(Drakon): One of my sons was on patrol last night and he said he found something disturbing but he didn't tell me what it was, I say we send a small force to where my son said this place was to double check of what he thinks is there.

The four Dragon elders all looked at each other and nodded before the Dragon Santa barged in.

Golden Gray Dragon(Nidhoggr/Dragon santa): Brothers and sisters, I'm sorry to intrude upon you but there has been a dragon slain tonight and its size is larger then all of us, we must think of it as your legend coming true Askook brother and place the dreaded Dragon with no name into the sealed cavern!

All the dragons looked at Nidhoggr with shock and awe on their faces

Askook: What proof of this do you have Nidhoggr?

Nidhoggr: remember you asked me to find a place to hide those bones to the secret sealed cavern? I took them into the human realm and gave them to seven humans that appeared to be resourceful and strong.

Belinda: you what!? You know our being was supposed to be hidden from the humans as they are too greey for their own good!

Askook gave Belinda a sharp look before he turned back to face Nidhoggr.

Askook: You have done as I have told you, no one can blame you for following orders, you any of you have an issue with my decision I ask you speak up now or forever hold your tongue about this.

Coaxoch: Why did you not inform us about this decision Askook!?

Drakon gave Askook a nasty look before he sighed and got up and left the elders room, all the other dragons gave Drakon a curious look.

Nidhoggr: We must either have the decision that he is returning and you know full well the army he can amass after reviving on the first night!

All the dragons nodded in agreement.

Askook: regardless of our decision his army is raised either way and if they get his body then that's going to cause more trouble for us, Nidhoggr, I want you to summon these humans here after we seal the nameless dragon so we can tell them of the dangers they are in individually I have a bad feeling about Drakon's feelings and his actions...

All the dragons nodded in agreement to what was said.

Drakon left the safety of the haven the dragon's all lived in to the brutality of the storm out side, something kept bugging Drakon, something like a nightmare always keep coming into his head when he slept, it was odd... it was as if something was calling for him to follow in the nameless dragon's place, he didn't understand it until his eye's turned back instead of their normal golden hue, Drakon had fallen into darkness as did his father.
--------------------------------------------
((Okay everyone welcome to the Mini-saga - The Dragon's Nightmare.

Slap a post down of where you're characters are that have the nightmare dragon bone))
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:16 am

The demon princess was inside her forge as the storm outside raged on. She worked on some tools hammering away at the metal she was using to make her tools. she looked at her stock of materials for handles. She picked up a strange bone she had recently found and shrugged lightly it was not a human bone nor any animal she knew. Stranger still was the ring she found on it. It was made of platinum, it felt kind of strange but either way it might be interesting to keep as well. She returned to hammering the metal after she choose a piece of wood for the handle of her tool.

112/112
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 am

Shira watched Fuka work from behind the corner. She was incredible gifted at her black smith abilities. Shira sighed as she came out and said "Did you ever make that sword for Satoshi?" She then noticed she had on the Shichi Fuzen cloak on and smiled. "That's cute" She said as she continued to watch her work. She sat down on the chair and began molding some art. She smiled and said "This is almost good enough" Soon after she made a clay snake. "Art is a bang. Always fleeting." She then looked at her other ring. The one that was given to her by some Mysterious being that called its self a dragon. "It just feels heavy nothing different."
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Seiichirou sat up on his bed in the basement of the forged and yawned. He had been asleep for a couple of days and had been meditating as well to his God Jashin. He sighed as he got up and grabbed his cloak and placed it on. He took Eledia and put on his back and grabbed his projectiles and placed them in his pouch underneath his cloak. He walked upstairs to the door where the forge was and opened it. He saw Shira and Fuka conversing and decided to leave them to it. As he opened the door to walk outside he turned around and said to them “I’m going out.” He closed the door behind him and walked in the rain. He looked up and then smiled at the rain and said “Mother Where are you?” Just as he said that the storm crackled and lightning began to flash. Seiichirou simply looked at the lightning and smiled. He turned around and said “I respect your wishes.” He opened the door back to the forge and looked at Fuka and Shira and said nothing as he sat in a chair next to them.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Left_bar_bleue12/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Satoshi looked at Dante and said “We’ll then now that our training is over I think it would be time for us to make our way to Kumo” He said as he looked at his friend and Master. He had been training non-stop with Dante learning new jutsu and such but now was the time he had to return back to the base. He sighed as he began to look up in the sky. He could hear the roaring of thunder above him. He looked up towards the grey sky and then looked over At Dante and creed. “Something is wrong. Very wrong” He said as he began to look at him. He then stopped and began to worry about Shichi Fuzen. He shook his head and said “No, Fuka is there I trust her.”
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:11 pm

She continued working on her tool when shira spoke. She pointed to a corner of the workshop where a sheathed sword was resting against the wall.
“that is the weapon you requested.” She replied as she resumed her work. “and I have told you before not to play with those here.” She also said between strikes. When seichirou came in she only gave him a glance as she did the final strike on the tool. She looked it over and smirked lightly it was an axe head and it looked quite well made. She took the wooden handle and started wedging them together.

103/215
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Left_bar_bleue0/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:17 am

A mixed shower of kunai and shuriken struck a wall made of bamboo inside the Uchiha Training Facility. "Come on we have to hit him we can't this punk show us up!" A teenager said that wore on his back the insignia of a white fan that seemed to be dipped in blood. They were all Uchiha and it seemed that there target was one of there own. "Now guys we have him cornered! GREAT FIREBALL JUTSU!" Two more Uchiha roared as they spewed out a sea of fire at a small genin who had easily evaded the kunai and shuriken. The small Uchiha stood headstrong as the blazing jutsu attack hit him and exploded forming a sea of fire. "There we showed that little punk who the real masters of fire are!" The leader of the five Uchiha chunin who teamed up against there younger cousin laughed as the praised each other for there efforts. "You fools think that you have really won?" A small voice echoed through the crackling fire that instantly were consumed by purple swirling chakra. The violent like chakra danced around the young genin and seemed to entangle the five Uchiha.

"What the hell is this feeling...it feels so evil?" The Uchiha teen who started the fight coughed as he could not breath from the thick essence of the younger Uchiha's chakra. "Well I'm getting the hell out of here!" One of the weaker chunin Uchiha stammered as he turned his back and started to run for the exit. "...You will be the first to go." Kurix said as a black flame like tattoo covered the right side of his face. His eyes were now piercing yellow and had the look of an ancient evil that forced the younger shinobi to act more aggressive. Uchiha Kurix disappeared from the site of the other four of his kin and suddenly appeared in front of the one who was attempting to escape. The young Uchiha smirked as he pulled his leg back and drew it deep into the gut of his cousin. A few drops of blood fell to the ground and sprinkled on the face of Kurix.

"You little bitch you think we are scared of you? Let's get him!" The older Uchiha said as the group of four chunin Uchiha swallowed there fear and charged Kurix with a formation that they had come up with in there time of training in the academy. "The dynamic diamond formation...such an amature attack formation." Kurix said as he disappeared yet again and reappeared into the center of the four chunin. "The weakness of this formation is your center...as long as I'am able to make it through your guard you stand no chance of coming any where near me." Kurix muttered arroganty as he bit his thumb and rubbed the blood across his arm and an army of black mamabas entangled the group of chunin. Kurix back flipped out of the formation and placing in a string of handseals arached his back bringing his head to a ceratin angle as well. His mouth then filled the essence of rebirth and throwing his head forward and opening his mouth released a purple like flame that consumed his kin causing severe damage to them all.

"Pathetic fools you continue to look at me through the eyes of who I used to be. It's time for you to open your eyes and understand who I am to you now." Kurix said as the black flame pattern that covered his face recede back to its place on the center of his back. "It seems that using the curse mark in battle has given me a resistance to its strain." Kurix said to himself as he looked down at his left hand and clenched it into a fist. "Haya-sensei I will find you and when I do nothing will be able to stop me from grasping the power of the Uchiha." Kurix whispered as he turned his back to his fallen foes and he noticed something in the center of the dojo that was not there before. Curious at what his eye had locked onto walked over and picked up what looked like a bone. As he held it in his hand the ring that had appeared on his hand a few months ago pulsated when it made contact with the bone. "What the?" Kurix said as he dropped the bone and was hesitant to pick it up again. "whatever this bone is it must have something to do with the ring on my right hand." Kurix picked up the bone again and tucked it in his training gi and headed for his room to get dressed and head out to find Kazama Dante. He was the friend of his master and had created a weapon for him as well. If anyone knew something about artifacts it would be him.

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Left_bar_bleue116/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 am

Sitting outside in Kin'u a small sleepy looking village Dante was sitting on a roof top munching out on some food he had bought earlier for lunch, it was a relaxing day so far as he was kicking back and relaxing the day away while he waited for Satoshi to finish what ever the hell it was he was bloody doing. Dante reached into his bag and pulled out a drawing pad and a drawing pencil before he started to draw a picture allowing the lines to come together in a drawing form to create a picture, would it matter if it was good or not didn't matter to Dante he just wanted to blow some time off until Satoshi finally arrived. Looking over at Satoshi Dante raised an eyebrow as he finally appeared, “what took you so long? You fall in the toilet or something?” he asked jokingly as he smirked before he heard Satoshi say something, “whats in kumo?” Dante asked curiously as Satoshi had never really mentioned heading to Kumo or anything about it till now.

Dante then looked up to see the clouds rolling in over head bearing the sounds of thunder, 'great its going to rain...' he thought to himself before he looked back over at Satoshi as he heard a name, “who's this Fuka you speak of?” Dante asked as everything Satoshi said was only getting more and more curious by the second. He sighed and shrugged as he pulled out a rain cloak and put it on as to keep himself dry from the rain, pulling the hood up he looked over to Satoshi and nodded “lets go.” he said with a nod before he made his way heading towards Kumo unaware of what was coming.
297|297
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 am

Drakon awoke a few moments later to look around blinking curiously, he had regained his consciousness back, he felt light headed but he noticed he had a rough landing as well. He shrugged and took back off into the air into flight as the storm died down a bit.

------

Back at the Dragon keep where the rest of the dragon's and the elder's were.

Nidhoggr had gotten the summoning ritual all set up and looked to the eldest dragon, the oldest brother and nodded.

Nidhoggr: It's ready Askook.

Askook: Good, let it be known we are inviting these human's into our realm for their help, we will reward them if they fulfill their end of the bargain we have for them, if they choose not too we will send them back to their realm.

All the dragon's looked at Askook as he spoke, the rest of the Elder's nodded in agreement to Askook's idea and plan for the humans they were about to summon into the realm. Askook, Belinda, Coaxoch, and Bregori all gathered at the four points of the summoning circle before they started to focus their energy into the circle combining their powers together as this was no simple task for any one dragon. The circle started to light up and glowed a multiple of colors before it lit up a bright lite. Within moments all of those that we're carrying the shadow's Dragon bone we're summoned into the dragon's realm to be staring at a nest of Dragon's and they back at all the humans, many of the dragon's eyes filled with curiosity as well as the animal side of their existence.

Bregori(Pearl Dragon): Askook, what makes you think their going to want to listen to our troubles?

Askook: Bregori, I don't young brother but we must have faith should we not? Welcome young humans, we have summoned you here as we find ourselves in the need of your help. You all know Nihoggr as we call him, you will most likely know of him as the Dragon Santa.

Nidhoggr: I have a blessing to grant upon your rings, please reveal them and I shall unlock one of the rings true abilities as will all the rest of the dragon's according to your rings.

Nidhoggr and the leader of every dragon clan approached and awaited the humans to find their dragon's that matched their rings, the summoned would not understand a word any of the other dragon's as they only knew their own dragon language, Nidhoggr and Askook we're the only dragons that knew how to communicate with humans oddly enough. After the ring bearers found the dragon elders that matched their rings the dragon clan leaders would bow their heads low and give a soft breath upon the rings blessing them with the gift to speak and understand the Dragon language.

Askook: Now that you can understand us humans, please tell us your names before we tell you our proposal.

----------------------

Mean while back with Drakon after the summoning.

Drakon looked around wondering where he was before he realized it, he was within the Shadow Dragon's realm, his father the unnamed dragon of the shadows, a dragon so evil that light never dared to reveal itself in the shadowy lands. Standing up Drakon looked around for signs of life in the dead wastelands as to try and find where he was located within.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Level 1 seal removed – Dragonic Language understandable and speakable.)

Welcome to the Dragon's realm!
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Left_bar_bleue0/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:08 pm

The young Uchiha was making his way to center square of Konoha, in hopes of finding Dante but be fore he could even make it out of the Uchiha compound he was being broken down on a molecular level and being whisped through time and space to another plane. In an instant the genin of Konoha was standing before a court of great dragons that had probably been the cause of the sudden teleportation to there realm. Kurix was a bit confused, he was so caught of guard he could not see that a group of shinobi had also made the trip to the court room of the dragons. Lost for words the young Uchiha turned his head to the right to see Dante, a familiar face from his realm. "Thank Buddha someone who can probably make sense of this situation." The young Uchiha shinobi said in relief as he ran over to the white haired rinnengan bearers group.

But he suddenly stopped as the two of the diffrent colored dragons began to speak to Kurix as well as the others. They had said much but from the whole story of why they had summoned them they needed the help of those in the room. It was not coincidence that those present had been given the same dragon bone and with that catalyst brought them to the dragons. Nidhoggr spoke of blessing for the rings and that the shinobi should meet up with there corresponding dragon that matched the ring. Kurix examined the ring and saw that it was silver. He made his way to the silver dragon and held out his hand. The dragon then lowered its head breathed a warm breath on his hand activating the ring. The seal that had ensnared the ring shattered and Kurix ears were suddenly opened and he could understand every word the dragons were saying. "What the hell is going on...really...this makes no sense at all." Kurix muttered to himself as he turned and finished making his way over to Dante and the others.

344//1158
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:38 pm

She had finished the axe and was admiring it carefully when the air around her began changing colour. She frowned lightly as the lights flickered around her and soon she was in another room, it seemed she was not the only one that had been transported, shira and seichirou were there as well and it seemed that the coward had also been brought here. She looked disinterested when she looked around and saw the dragons.
When one of the creatures spoke she raised an eyebrow lightly, apparently they needed them for some reason or another.
She walked up to the platinum dragon and took out the ring from between her breasts and held it out to it. after it breathed on it she placed it on her finger and walked away. She looked over her shoulder at the dragon that spoke and asked for their names.
“I do not see the point of asking us such a trifling matter. If you wish us to help you rise, then tell us what must fall, that is all you need.” She said plainly as she turned her gaze to the ring on her hand, she examined it lightly as the creature inside her roared in laughter.
‘Even Dragons do not frighten you, you truly are the princess of demons and goddess of death.’ He said within her mind, she chuckled darkly at the comment. As her moved down to her hip and brushed the hidden scrolls that held some of the best work she had made.

254/469
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Shira grabbed the Masunme and sat down with it. Shira then felt the atmosphere change as her body was then lifted and droped. Gravity began to go under a radical change and then got back to normal again. She looked around and saw her teammates and clinged to Seiichirou. "I'm scared." She said when she looked up to him. She then listened to the dragon and then went off to go to the dragon she was assigned to. She looked in her bag for the ring and then held it out to the Teal golden dragon. When the golden light began to shine around the ring She place it on her index finger. She sighed and then looked at her partner and said "I dont think we should do it." She then looked to her left and said "Is that Satoshi?"
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Seiichirou adjusted his sword on his back as he looked around. He gazed upon the dragon and asked "Where's Mother?" The dragon looked at Seiichirou and said "I don't know" Seiichirou began to get angry with him. "Where is Mother." He said. The dragon shook his head and pointed towards the ring on his right hand. Seiichirou raised his right hand and a Golden Hue began to surround the ring. Seiichirou looked and said "Where is mother!" The dragon sighed and said "She's not here."
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Left_bar_bleue12/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Satoshi looked around as he appeared in the room. He noticed three of the six other Shichi Fuzen Memberss. Satoshi looked over at Dante who appeared next to him and sighed and said "What are we doing here." When the dragon spoke Satoshi walked over to his coresponding dragon and held up the ring to him. When the dragon unlocked the ring Satoshi understood more clearly what they said. He walked over to Fuka and said "Keep your mouth Shut girl. These are celestial Beings stronger than you precious Isonade." He turned his head to Shira and Donte and said "Keep your guard up." He then walked back over to Dante and said "I would give the Level of this mission a B-ranked. Fuka is right about the one must fall. Were going to have Fight. What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Dante remembered walking behind Satoshi or beside him one of the two, but he was suddenly walking down a long and dark path before he reappeared into the light, he stood there stiff as a statue as he was suddenly staring at a giant room filled with dragons, “d... d-d.... dr.... dra... dragons!” he said finally managing to spit out the word, he went from being scared to running around the Elder dragon Askook a few times looking him over, he payed attention to everything going on besides all the others in the room which actually made Dante chuckle to himself a little, oh well it made little to no difference to him at the moment. Dante stood patiently before the dragon before him that seemed to be the oldest of the dragon clan and family, he watched as the dragon brought his rather huge-ish head close to Date and released the first seal upon Dante's ring, it was weird it came alive for a moment before changing ring shape and style, it could do that!? Who knew!

After which Dante looked around at the group before looking back to the dragon elder Askook, “I am Dante the tiger sage, and I don't know the rest of this group either except maybe two of them, whom I've met only twice or so.” Dante said as he nodded before he looked over and around at the other dragon's, his heart was racing almost as fast as the speed of light, and that was damn fast but in serious terms if his heart was going that fast he would have been dead. After finally managing to muster himself together he looked over to Satoshi and sighed “don't be so bad mouthed all the time Satoshi, she can think what she wants if she wants too.” Dante said as he glanced around the room at the other four or five beings in there that matched his race. “Now now, B-ranks don't ever involve Dragon's or dire consequences if we fail, as I'm assuming there will be...” Dante said glancing over at Askook before back to Satoshi, “think of this as a triple S-rank mission with a live or die option that must be chosen.” Dante said as he placed his right hand over his chin and started thinking to himself.
272|689
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 am

The Dragon's all looked about the humans, they seemed to actually be interesting minus all their major flaws, but then again, what animal, race, or being for that fact doesn't have the same flaws in their own ways? Askook looked over to the other elders whom all nodded and he nodded back in reply to their acceptance.

Askook: We grant you a warm welcome to the Dragon realm, I'm going to assume that's all of your names, well welcome Dante, Fuka, Satoshi, Seiichirou, and Shira. We have a great doom looming over our realm that could quite possibly effect your realm meaning it would throw everything out of control, and that would bring complete and total chaos as it would rip realm rips between all of the realms and you don't want that to happen.

Nidhoggr looked over at Askook and sighed.

Nidhoggr: Askook is basicly trying to say that would you help us defeat the evil thats trying to be reborn into our world?

Askook gave Nidhoggr a sharp look but then sighed before nodding in agreement to what he had just said. Many of the dragon's started to murmur amidst themselves after hearing this news, it shocked many of them as they remembered the fabled legends of the wars of the clans era, it lasted for about fifteen million years and they've been around for quite a long time.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile back where Drako was over in the wastelands of the shadows...

Drako looked about the wastelands confused before he saw a cave, it had light coming out of it and the light seemed to be coming from within the cave but it was getting brighter and brighter.

Drako: why is there lite here? I thought any light brought here turned instantly to darkness...

Without really realizing it there was what appeared to be a very young looking woman floating in the air beside Drako.

Mysterious young woman: Curious, isn't it? How can light be in the land of the shadows without turning to darkness?

Drako jumped or was scared by the voice, he rolled to the side and looked at this young girl, she looked about the same age as a pre-teen maybe even younger. The young girl smiled as she tilted her head to the side, Drako stared at the young girl curiously as well before he noticed she had wings, but they weren't normal or anything which made him confused, how could a human have wings?

Young girl: Are you wondering why I have wings and a tail as well?

Drako: well... yes, and how young are you? You seriously can't be any older than 12 years old!

Young girl: Ah, well my looks can be very deceiving! (she said with a rather dark smirk across her face), in fact I am not human no more and I guess you can say I'm not alive nor dead, and your age question I guess you could say I'm well older then you are, I'm about eight millennium years old.

Drako's eyes shot wide with how old she claimed to be, she laughed at his shocked expression, Drako pointed to the ground before he swoop dived heading towards the ground and landed before noticing she was already on the ground behind him, what was this small girl a demon? Or the devil?

----------------------

Mean while back at the dragon home

Askook: So will you help us stop the evil of this planet? We'll accommodate you with two wishes, but it must be within the power of the dragon your ring is affiliated with. Talk amongst yourselves and we'll hear your decision all together as only one of you will not be able to do anything for all will be for naught.

---------------------------------------------------

Alright guys here's the crunching question, who will you affiliate your characters with? Dark or good?
Must be made as a group decision, you can switch sides until I give the trade side deadline.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 am

She completely ignored satoshi as she looked at the dragons without any fear, they were not as powerful as they claimed if they needed their help for something and she had seen that the very moment they asked for help. She looked at seichirou.
“Mother is not here, if you wish to see her again then you must either rise or stay the same. If you fall you will never see her again. As for chaos, I do not care much what it does, it may rise or fall but in the end I will stay the same. now tell me what do you offer in return for the service you wish of me, the demon princess and goddess of death.” She said her voice filled with disinterest, her way of speaking showed that she wasn’t completely human, her aura felt more like a force of nature unpredictable, whimsical, and very much more complex then most would think of. She looked Askook in the eyes with clear signs of someone that was being bothered by a child.

177/646
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Shira looked at Seiichirou and sighed. "Who is your mother anyway?" She adjusted her gourd and walked over Satoshi and his companion."Satoshi, I have set the final plans" Shira knew this was not the right time to be talking about this but she really didn't care. When she heard Fuka's comment about rising and falling she sighed and said "You need a new catch phrase. People will start getting annoyed." She then looked at the other one the one who went by the name of Kurix. She completly ignored the dragon and began walking over to him. She looked him up and down and smiled. She then walked back over to her team and sat down. "It's whatever guys. I'm down with what ever you say"
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Seiichirou stared at the dragon as he made his request. Although looking him straight in the face Seiichirou’s thoughts were elsewhere. “Mother isn’t here.” He said. Tears began to fall from his eyes and said “I miss you mother.” When Shira asked him the question he only looked at her and said “Mother is the shining beacon of my life. She watches my every movement.” Seiichirou stood in between all of the dragons. He took Eledia from his back and held it in his right hand and pointed it at one of the dragons. “Bring Me mother or else!” Anger began to rise up within him. They took his family away from him and family was the one thing important to Seiichirou. “If you don’t give her back to me I’ll tell Jashin!” He yelled aloud. He could care less about the rest of his teammates except for his sister. All he wanted was his mother.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:43 pm

“Seiichirou Stop it right now.” He said as he disappeared and then reappeared next to him. He placed his hand on the giant blue sword and pushed it down. “Calm down.” Satoshi said as he looked at his teammate. He sighed and said “I’ll get your mother back. If I don’t you can take my head this I swear to you.” He looked at the dragon and said “The Sun?” He sighed and looked over to Fuka and said “Sorry about that. Forgive me.” He then looked at the dragons and said “One must Rise and one must fall. Who is our target and what do they want?” After they explained it yet again Satoshi turned his head to Fuka and said “The decision is yours. How will Shichi Fuzen precede about doing this mission?” He then looked over at Shira and said “Whatever Fuka says think of a plan and course of action immediately.” He then began to look at Seiichirou and said “Stick with your teammates. Don’t let them die. Do not forget they are family to.” He then walked over to Dante and said “This is Shichi Fuzen who I was talking about earlier. Stick with them and helped them.” Satoshi sighed and said “Dragons I have already made up my mind on what I’m going to do.” He looked at his corresponding dragon and looked at him. His thoughts his movements gave it away to only his on what he really was going to do. “I’ll be back” he said as he began to walk to the door that lead to outside. “For now, I must keep everyone in the dark. Even you Fuka!” He looked to the west were he would think the evil would be. He sighed and said “I’m coming chaos.” He then began to take of sliding down the icey mountain side. He turned behind him and saw wall of snow rolling at him. He then turned around and smiled and said “Only all the more interesting.” He jumped in the air and evaded the ice. Once he got back to the ground he continued sliding down the mountain till he got to the base. From there on Satoshi began running west.
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 am

Kurix watched as the young girl walked over to him and gave him a quick gaze before returning to the rest of her group. The dragons started to fill the shinobi in on the situation and whether or not they would aid them in restoring there planet. Kurix crossed his arms and looked straight up in the sky as the band of shinobi that stood away from him, as if to shun him, were talking about some foolish mother and how the other ninja should not cry. The whole matter was not appealing to Kurix as he could only think about one thing. "I wonder why Dante-sama is here and other ninja have made it here but Haya-sensei is no where to be seen? I know he would not turn down a mission of this caliber, not for anything." kurix wondered as his eyes caught a glimpse of the shinobi who had told the group to calm down wonder off to the side of the moutain.

"Hmm...I wonder where he is going?" Kurix pondered to himself as he decided to trail the rouge shinobi. "He must have some idea of what is going on, he may even have information on where Haya-sama is hiding." Kurix muttered to himself as he continued on the path of Satoshi.

216//1374
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 am

Dante stood there and sighed as he closed his eyes, the annoyance of the two that appeared to be close made him sigh as he looked over at Fuka, then back to Satoshi, “where the hell does he think he's going?” Dante asked as he sighed before summoning his first path's body, the body looked at the small group of what seemed to be three people left, “this body is an extension of my body, so he shall go with those other two and keep tabs on them.” Dante said as he turned to see the body turn and run off into the distance to keep tabs on the other two, Dante noticed Kurix with them, 'oh god... how could I have forgotten Kurix is here!?” he thought to himself.

Haya's body pulled up its hood to its cloak and then placed a mask on, “Kurix? What are you doing? You should go back and stay with Dante, I'll keep six on this trouble maker.” he said as he continued to race off after Satoshi, 'whats wrong with some people today?' he thought to himself as the path body slowed down before seeing Satoshi making its way to the darkness of the land.

Dante sighed before he walked over to Fuka, “I can sense that you two have bijuu's sealed inside you, correct?” he said as he could sense the mixed chakra their body's gave off for sensors to pick up, Fuka's was more noticeable than the other girl, 'what is her name again... Satoshi just said it...' he thought to himself before he sighed 'oh yes Shira.' he remembered as he reminded himself in his thoughts.

Dante looked over at the large dragon that was his ring bearer, “Askook, I shall accept the path of helping you restore your lands to what they used to be.” he said as he turned to see what the other three would do, but Kurix walking off like that reminded him that he made an oath to Haya to watch over him, and by god he was going to, well as best as he could.
357|1046
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:55 am

Within the Dragons home deep within a mountainous territory the Dragons decided on how to explain the situation to their new helpers.

Askook looked down at Satoshi and then saw Kurix and sighed, he shook his head as he saw two of them chose the darkness over light, he then noticed Dante summon up a body and watched it run off after them. This Dante was a curious fellow but Askook could tell he was not only strong but smart when it came down to it.

Askook: Well since those two chose the path of death and forever lasting shadows I shall tell you all what is going on. I had Nihoggr give you all a bone each, these bones are the main keys to reviving the fallen name that shall never be mentioned dragon of the night or shadows, if he returns to these lands the world will be in a large amount of trouble for he is powerful and very old on top of that, he is older then I and I'm the oldest dragon in this realm alive right now. But here's where you guys come in since he's stronger then us all combined, we need you to hit his power source, we don't where it is and its to dangerous for us to go into the shadow realm as Dragons, even you would lose yourselves to the darkness of it all.

One of the dragons looked down at Seiichirou and laughed roaring laugh.

Random dragon: Silly boy, even our newly born dragons would tear you apart!

Askook gave the dragon that spoke out a sharp gaze that silenced his laughter and made him cower in fear.

Askook: Dear lady, do not be fooled by this darkness will change you more than you'll realize and it won't be easy to change it, if you have hatred or any dark emotions in your heart it'll flip you around, same goes for good.

--------------------

Meanwhile back with Drako and the young woman.

The young girl tilted her head as she looked at Drako before she grinned a devil looking grin, Drako looked back at her and wondered if this girl was really as old as she said she was, he wasn't too sure about everything going on

Mysterious woman: Don't be scared of my powers, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to bite you so your heart fills with your fathers true intentions for you.

Drako looked at her with a raised eye brow and tried to run but she had him pinned to the ground before he even had a chance to even try getting away, she smirked and revealed her fangs, her fangs tore through his dragon scales as if a child was pulling a leaf in half. He roared in fear before his eyes returned to fully black, his scaled started to fall off revealing black scales underneath. It appeared the Golden Dragon clan we're actually shadow dragons but that's another story for another time. Drako opened his eyes and looked around, the fang marks in his neck disappeared instantly and the young woman looked at him with blood trailing down from her lips to her chin and dripping down.

Young woman: Now that your true power is awakened you may now know my name, my name is Stheno Scarlet.

Drako: Is this what it's like to be powerful? I mean to not fear darkness or how strong others are?

Stheno: yes, I've lived for a long long time, it took me a while to get used to the change in my life but it gets better the more you get used to it and accept it. Don't worry though my vampirism can't be passed on unless its asked of me and I play no major role I just help things along for both sides.

As she said so she suddenly vanished from view.

------------------------------------

Back at the dragons lair several moments later Stheno appeared before the group of shinobi and dragon's.

Stheno: Greetings again Askook its been too long my old friend.

Askook's eyes shot open as he was looking at Stheno again, she was said to have been killed a long time ago but apparently that was a lie.

Askook: Stheno! How did you survive? I thought you we're slain that night 2900 years ago!

Stheno: I almost was but I managed to find a new source of power that helped me escape, but who are these delectably smelling specimens you have here, they look human but they have a smell about them I have never smelled before.

Askook laughed and sighed as he looked at Stheno before he noticed the shadows we're still sticking to her, he wondered what she was doing there but continued to look at her with friendship in his eyes.

Askook: These our going to be our new hero's of this realm, did you happen to pass by three more on your way here?

Stheno: yes but I was in a hurry to make it here that I continued passed them in the air.

Stheno walked over to where Dante was standing before she walked around him and eyed him up and down before she looked over at Fuka and did the same thing to her but this time she decided to touch her body as she continued to walk around.

Stheno: mmmm, her body feels good and she seems to have that steel smell about her as well as him, these two interest me.

Askook: Dante is the boy you speak of and Fuka, I believe, is the female.

Stheno: I know you know I've been in the shadow realm, that's only because I owed he that shall not be mentioned a favor and I have completed that favor, so thus I don't care really what happens anymore, but as it could cause chaos upon all the realms I suppose that could cause a major problem for everyone even myself. I suppose I should help out.

Askook watched her before he grinned, he could always count on her to be honest. She smirked as she knew Askook was the head elder for a reason and she had no reason to keep her schedule a secret from him although some of them he didn't have to know about as he would protest against such actions.
Askook: okay here's what I need of you humans firstly, I would like for you to risk your sanity and self by traveling into the shadowed realm of our lands and do what ever you can to stop Drako, as he hasn't returned and as I can smell, his blood as been changed and he is now the shadow dragon which we all fear, I would like you all to head there and defeat this traitorous dragon.

----------------------------------

Drako was flying over head before he noticed three small humans entering his realm, he decided to drop in low and see what they we're doing.

Drako: Greetings feeble humans, tell me, are you with the shadows or with those sad excuses of Dragons? If you choose the shadows there are two tasks I can offer for you, and I will reward you greatly if you can accomplish one of the two tasks, the first one is to protect me as I can assume Askook has told those other pathetic humans to try and kill me. And for your second task I would like for you to attempt to kill Askook and take my fathers skull back.

-------------------------------------------

Well boys and girls, you have gotten your assignment.

Shadow side: Kurix, Satoshi
Dragon Side: Dante, Fuka, Seiichirou, Shira

Shadows assignment: find and stop the Dragon team from finding and defeating Drako, -OR- assassinate Askook and take the shadow dragon kings skull back.
Dragon Side: locate and defeat Draco

Drako & Askook are even in stats now.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Satoshi looked at the dragon and spoke "I don't like being told what to do" he said as he turned around and began walking back east. He asjusted his Katana on his waist for it to be slanted diagnoally for easy cross slashing. He then saw someone running in his direction. Satoshi didn't say anythiing to the boy he continued on his way. He finally got to where he was going to wait for the dragon team to approach him.He sat down and looked at the waistland. It was covered in orange rock and the Sun beared down on it heavily. It was a desert without sand. He sighed as he closed his eyes.Then he felt Dante's chakra. He opened his eyes and saw something that was a bit taller then Dante. It reminded him of greed. He looked and said "Who is that under the mask? Greed or Dante?" He didn't care for now he looked at the puppet and said "Who ever you are continue west. Meet Drako and convince him to take you to his leader. I'll deal with this team by myself." Satoshi then turned around and sensed the other boy's chakra. He sighed and said "Listen Kid your strong and very fast if you caught up to me. But for now I must do this alone." Then he remebered Dante was assiting the team. Satoshi side and shook his head "No, I can't do this on my own. I will need your help. There are three members from my Own orginization I want you to fight. They all wear the same cloak so you should be able to pick them out. I'm going to be fighting Dante. He's slightly different." He said as he looked at the Kid. He could then feel the chakra of his team comming towards him. Satoshi looked at the Kid and said "One More promise. If you harm any of them to the point of death." He disappeared and then reappeared behind him with his kunai knife to his kneck. "I'll slit your throat open and drink your blood myself." He smiled and walked down the slope on to the orange wasteland and sat down in where he felt was the center of the battlefield. It was there Satoshi waited for the battle to begin.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 pm

she sighed lightly from the interruptions and turned away.
“that is the only thing you want us to do? It would appear you are either weak or you are cowards…” she said with disinterest as she started walking towards the darkness.
“I do not care for darkness or light, or who rises or falls, for I will forever be the same.” she said not caring what the others thought of her speech. She walked out and giggled lightly.
“Isonade… let’s make ourselves some nice stuff with the dragon’s body, I bet it will be quite the interesting material to use.” She said with a dark and cold chuckle. “and afterwards… i also want a bath… a bath of dragon blood should be good…” she added as she kept walking at her own pace as she started singing a twisted version of a children’s song.

144/790
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next