Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...

Go down 
+3
SumikoSaki08
akuma
Shinigami
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SumikoSaki08
----
----

Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Shira grabbed Seiichirou's hand and looked at him and said "Let's go Silly." When they finally caught up Fuka Shira decided she was going to make a plan. She looked at Fuka and said "Logically we can't Just go without any plan. There is two of them though and I have a feeling we won't take Satoshi down easy" She still held the Masumune in her hand as she walked along with the heavy gourd. She looked at sky and said "Satoshi will most likely be fighting on there side. So if were going to be fighting the dragon will have to get past Satoshi first." She smiled as sand began to relase itself from the gourd. "Fuka you will have to trap him with your maze. I'll attack him from with above with my explosives. Seiichirou you worry about that other kid." She smlied and said "Im smart."
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Kurix smirked at the way the shinobi he was tracking spoke to him as if he was a god among men. The blade that rested on his neck did not cause fear to over take him. if anything he had even less respect for the man who hid his face behind a mask. The masked shinobi continued to talk about how he would kill the young Uchiha if he did not follow him. The statements that the foolish shinobi made caused him to chuckle some. "...I don't think you know who you are talking to my friend. Don't think because I am small that I am afraid of you...If anything all your jabbering has shown me how week you are." Kurix said as he pushed the blade from his neck and he drew a chain saw bladed katana out and held the tip of it up at gut. "If I wanted to right now I could dismember you and use your entrails as fodder for my snakes." The young Uchiha said as his right eye was yellow and the flame like pattern from the seal on his back spread over the complete right side of his face.

At this point Kurix had heard a bit of what the dragon said but he was not to good on taking orders from beast. But this was nothing as the young Uchiha's eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar shinobi. If his eye were not lying, which would be impossible for an Uchiha, it would have seem to be Haya-sama a few meters away from his position. "Haya-sama?" Kurix whispered as he lowered his blade and made his way towards his cousin/teacher. "Cousin it has been so long where have you been? What have you been doing?" The younger Uchiha asked the elder but as he waited for a response his eyes would reveal something that turned his stomach. His cousin had been impaled with black studs that covered his face, arms, and any exposed part of his body that Kurix could see. "...Hayabusa...who has done this to you?" The young shinobi asked as he clenched his fist and his eyes started to whelp up with tears.

364//1738
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Seiichirou sighed as he was pulled by Shira. He followed beind Shira and Fuka began to think about what he was going to do. That other one intrested him alot. The one with the fan on his back. Seiichirou adjusted his sword and stopped moving. "Jashin, I pray to the that you give me strength" He said as he continued walking. He smiled as he thought about how he was going to kill him. "Maybe I'll eat his intestines then offer him up to Jashin. Or maybe mother will burn down on him like she did me. Right Mother!" He yelled in his head. He then looked at Shira and Fuka and said "Do what you must but don't include me in your plan. I have my own goals."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Dante noticed as two of the three had started on their path making their way forwards a bit, he looked over at Fuka and raised an eyebrow, “whats with the catchphrase?” he asked as he continued to walk, it was weird but he supposed it allowed her to reveal her emotions about someone or something or what ever. He nodded as he continued to walk forward a bit before he shook his head, “it seems that fool of a student wants to challenge his teacher again... this will be his last lesson.” Dante said as he looked at them, “you'll be facing against Kurix, one of my friends students.” he said as he picked up all the information from the other body and sighed, this was turning into a troublesome day. He continued to walk with his normal body before he switched over to his path's body, “Satoshi, you ever tell me what to do again and I'll beat you to death with your own arms you got that!?” he asked looking at him, through the mask he had placed on, his gaze was completely different as well as on Dante's face, the darkness seemed to be flipping him as he had good intentions as well as dark intentions but they weight more to the darkness then anything.

He turned to face Kurix with the mask on and sighed “your master died a while back I'm afraid Kurix.” Dante said through Haya's body, “I didn't want his body to be taken and desecrated for his eyes, I hope you can forgive me one day young Kurix.” Dante said as he looked at him from behind the mask and nodded, “well its time to get this show on the road.” he said with an evil grin upon his face although it was hidden by the mask on his face. He turned to face Drako before he started to make hand seals to which the real Dante walked up and grabbed all three of the genins that he was walking with and suddenly the group of four would all suddenly be where the other group was, thats assuming they didn't mind that Dante had suddenly decided to grab the two women by the shoulders as the one was holding the only other males hand “do as you wish I have no intentions of dealing with Satoshi.” Dante said as he looked to his alternate body and smiled before nodded and they both started running towards the dragon that was flying farther and farther into the shadows, his ears could hear clearly the strong wing beats Drako's wings we're giving off.

Sighing Dante continued to run after the beast 'what the hell is with Satoshi trying to fight me now of all reasons?' he thought to himself before he shrugged as he continued to run towards the dragon named Drako.
485|1531
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am

Dragons lair –

Stheno grinned as she watched the group of four head out and make their way to the battlefield that would seriously challenge and flip them before she turned to face Askook, Askook turned to watch the group leave as well before he sighed as he watched the rest of the dragons make their way back to their own locations.

Askook: be weary my fellow dragons, we will be possibly be heading into a fight that could end this realm and cause unbalance in the rest if we lose this battle tonight, be ready for war on short notice!

Stheno: Those two young women had a very interesting smell about them don't you agree Askook?

Askook: I don't have the same sense as you but yes I did pick up something interesting about those two young ladies

Stheno turned back to face Askook before she bowed.

Stheno: well I must be heading off to grab my gear as well if this battle ends up dragging out as long as you say it will.

----------------------------

Drako was flying up in the air before he noticed a small racket going on behind him, he flapped his wings harder finding another wind current before he soared a bit ahead before he tilted his body to the left making hard swooping left turn before he started to dive down low aiming towards where Dante and the other body that he had asked to go kill Askook or protect him, opening his mouth a sudden large and hot stream of fire shot straight out of his mouth, this fire would have instantly turned the ground around where the fire touched down on the ground if there was any live greenery around into ruins. After which he landed over near the group and roared a furious roar of anger.

Drako: You pathetic weak and useless beings, I'll erase you all from this world!!

Drako looked over at where the group was before he hopped up and landed by the group causing loose rocks and from the ground to fly up that could cause harm, he turned to face the three new people that arrived with Dante and his tail was closest to them so he swiped his tail at them to hit them or knock them back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drako's Stats :

HP: 15000
Chakra: ???

Strength: 1000
Defence: 1000
Speed: 1500

Fire inflicted damage does 500 per hit.
Dragon body damage does 250 per hit.

**sorry its so late guys >_>**
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Seiichirou sighed as he appeared where he did. He then saw the tail of the dragon flying towards him and hopped back. He raised an eyebrow and said "Fuck Satoshi and His little friend I think that dragon is our problem." He jumped back another Meter or so and took out Eledia. He smiled and said "Look's like im going to be eating dragon for break feast." He then stopped and thought to himself "I can't impress Shira if I keep saying corny stuff like that." He then took two kunai from his pouch and thre them at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Shira looked at Seiichirou once they appeared at the scene with the dragon. "Really? Dragon for breakfeast." She jumped back and closed her eyes. Sand began to flow out of her gourd. She folded her hands and stared at the dragon. "I guess I should attack as well." The sand went below here feet and began to raise her into the air. Shira closed her eyes and began molding the clay into three small spiders. As she flew overhead of the dragon she dropped the three small spiders on him and flew up higher. When she was a good distance away she placed her hands in the rat handseal. "Katsu!" With that she could see three small explosions take place on the dragon.

Used Shi Wan
120 Damage

: Stats :
» - Health: 115 / 115
» - Chakra: 2222 / 2020 [2222] {+10%} -240
» - Stamina: 396 / 396 [] {+10%} - 120

» - - Bijuu Chakra: 6700 (Releases only 15% when your out of Chakra)
» - - Nature Chakra: LOCKED

--» TP Bin: 0

» Strength: 150 [158]
» Defense:70 [84] (+10)
» Speed: 100 [125] (+20)
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Satoshi looked at the dragon in front of him and sighed. He was going to kill him himself but it really didn't matter. There was no need for a double agent now. He jumped back to the clif to where the dragon was before he appeared in front of Satoshi. Satoshi then began to form a string of hand seals. With each hand seal he conjured a word. After he had came to his final hand seal he said his secret aloud. "Katon-Gouryuuka no jutsu!" With that two flamed dragon heads launched themselves at the dragon. Satoshi then created another set of seals to keep himself protected. Then Satoshi then stuck out his right hand and began to chakra chakra into it. He smiled as a small orb of chakra appeared in it. "RASENGAN!" He yelled aloud. With that Satoshi used the smoke from Shira's attack to make his second attack. He would jump off the cliff and slam the rasengan into one of the wings of his old master drako.
Used:
Rasengan
Kawarimi
Gouryuuka no jutsu

» Health: 290 / 242 [290]
» - Chakra: 4781 / 4415 [4781] - 165 - 25 - 160
» - Stamina: 1320 / 1100 [1320] - 85 - 13 - 80

» - - Bijuu Chakra: LOCKED (Releases only 15% when your out of Chakra)
» - - Nature Chakra: LOCKED

--» TP Bin: 153

(Kicks in at 25% health due to berserk)
» Strength:498 [598](628)
» Defense: 457 [520](546) {+20 defense}
» Speed:585 [654](687)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:21 pm

(( Uh..... guys... where the hell are your rolls? you just took the full damage if you don't roll...))
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 pm

I think its +5% due to my other jutsu
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 pm

The member 'SumikoSaki08' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 76
Back to top Go down
https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Dante noticed the Dragon coming back and gritted his teeth before him and the path both ran opposite ways, Dante skidded before he could turn and run accurately, but that didn't matter he managed to only take a quarter of the flames damage done to him instead. Dante turned to face Draco and gritted his teeth before he withdrew three kunai's throwing each one individually as well as Greed, Hayabusa's body, the first two kunai's rick a shade off the scales of the dragon going upwards over the dragon creating an opening for any one who would use it, Dante withdrew two very special swords, first his kusinagi sword and secondly his special katana that was more like a meat cleaver with a light weight feel and sharp enough to cut anyone in two, tossing the kage odachi to Greed they both ran for the back legs hitting the dragons Achilles tendons if the dragon wasn't able to dodge it, which was highly undoubted because this giant beast was so overly giant and huge. After which Greed grabbed another kunai and flung it as high into the air as he could for a second opening chance for attack.

After which the two of them both stood a small ways away from the dragon's reach, unless it used its flames again, “if anyone has any bright ideas.... now would be the time to get it in!” he shouted out as he looked about the group, he kept his eyes on kurix in case he needed to save his friends young pupil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dodging %
Dante = 8% + 80% = 88% [-75% damage]
Greed = 65 + 65 = 130% [full dodge]

Nin moves:
1. None

Tai moves:
1. melee attack - (greed) - 120 + 910 + 168 - 1000 = 168 damage
2. melee attack - (Dante) - 150 + 1289 + 279 - 1000 = 718 damage
Total Damage dealt = 887

Dante's stats
Spoiler:

Hayabusa's (Greed) stats
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shinigami on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 pm

The member 'Shinigami' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 8, 65
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm

The young woman shook her head lightly as everyone was trying to go after the dragon without much success. When she saw the kunai in the air and the tail coming at her, she used her kawarimi to get out of the way and above the dragon. As she started falling down towards the dragon she casually took out one of the many scrolls she carried. She made her body move in midair so that she would land on her feet as she opened up the scroll and releasing the seal on it with her chakra.
“Kuchiyose: shoten no yawatashirazu.” She said before being engulfed in smoke. When the smoke cleared she was in the center of a giant barbed wire maze that was also falling. When she was going to land on top of the dragon and the entire maze collapsed on top of the dragon as well. It would act like a net and capture the dragon. She smirked lightly as she took a deep a breath and reached down into her soul, into the place where Isonade was residing inside her. the beast roared in laughter knowing what she wanted. He took her hand and released a flood. The chakra flowed freely into her body and it crashed down as a mighty wave. The unlimited chakra pool always felt good, she felt pure ecstasy from her lover’s chakra. She started laughing insanely.
The goddess of death and demons has awakened, forever will she be loved and worshipped.” She said to no one in particular as she looked at the dragon without much emotion besides hunger. “You will be the sacrifice… I will bathe in your blood.” She added her voice above a whisper.

used kawarimi, the kuchiyose: shoten no yawatashirazu, then used bijuu ability to have unlimited chakra for the next three post. will calculate drains a bit later
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:10 pm

My B XD
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:10 pm

The member 'Kaion_Kisho' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 100
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 am

After seeing his teacher in the form that he was in he had a burning that awakened inside of him that slowly started to turn the wheels in his heart that would spell doom for all. But the anger that he felt towards Dante could no longer cloud the situation he was in now. The dragon that he was going to come to terms with was now attacking everyone and destroying everything. "That bastard Drako...I was going to help you but since you want to be a fool I guess I can help you on your way to the after life." Kurix muttered as he quickly put in the needed hand seals to dodge the incoming attack completely and appear above the dragon. Kurix quickly reached in his rucksack and pulled out in his left hand a spool of wire that reached about seventy-five feet and in his right he had a few shuriken. Crossing his arms and closing his eyes the young Uchiha exhaled as he dropped towards the dragons back. Opening his eyes the young Uchiha's eyes had turned crimson red and his bloodline limit was fully activated allowing him to see every single move made by the dragons wings and with this advantage he threw the shuriken down towards the unaware dragon with the wires in the center. The shuriken would fly around the wings of the dragon multiple times before, Kurix, would pull them all and tighten the wings of the causing him to plummet to the earth. As the dragon would fall Kurix would draw his chainsaw katana that was given to him by Dante and using his chakra would activate the saw like effect of the blade. "Now lets see how powerful you are with one wing!" Kurix said as he landed on the back of the dragon violently drove the blade into the side of the base of Drako's wing severing it from the fire breathing lizards back.

The young Uchiha would then finish off his attack by quickly forming a ball of chaotic but controlled chakra in his head and with an evil smirk drove it into bleeding wound that he had inflicted to his back. The sheer force of the Rasengan would send the young genin flying back a few yards in a sense saving him from his own attack.

Combat Summary: Activated Sharigan, Used Kawamari to defend, Used Rasengan to attack, Used Sword to cut off his wing with its chainsaw effect. Used Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi to bind Drako for two post.

Nin. Used:

Rasengan
Chakra Drain: 144
Stamina Drain: 80
Damage: 255

255 + 653 - 1000 = -55dmg

Kawamari
Chakra Drain: 22
Stamina Drain: 13
Effect: Trade places with something. To dodge all damage
Usage: 2

Tai used:

Kuro Reikon no Karite (Dark Soul Reaper) - 100dmg - removed one of drakos wings.
(100) + (653) +( 510/4) - (1000) = -65dmg

Health: 174 / 174
» Chakra: 2863 / 2563 [+200] ][+32%] {3722}
» Stamina: 595 / 595
» Nature Chakra: LOCKED

» TP Bin: 892

» Strength: 418 [+22%] {510}
» Defense: 330 [+120] [+22%] {403}
» Speed: 477 [+37%] {653}
-----------------------
» Kekkei Genkai: 35 %
» Bloodline Limit: Sharingan First Tomoe
Vision Ability: 1/6
Copying Ability: 1/6
Genjutsu Ability: 0/6
» Abilities: Katon Manipulation, Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
-----------------------
» Hand Seal: 100% (5 Jutsu)
» Taijutsu / Martial: 74% (4 Taijutsu)
» Wielding: 61%
» Chakra Control: 74% (B-Rank Jutsu)
» Reaction: 44% (+4% Sharigan)
» Ab Normal Status: 34%

: Body Lay Out :

» Head: Kanji Headband (+12% stats)
» Face:
» Back: Back plate protector [+10 def]
» Outer Body: Chakra Armor Final Version [+200 chakra,+100 defense]
» Inner Body:Covert Garb [+15% speed |+10% chakra]
» Left Hand: Kanji Ring [chakra 10%]
» Right Hand: Kanji Ring [chakra 10%]
» Feet: Plated Sandals [+10 def]
————————————————–
: Storage :
Pack: Genin Backpack
» Weapon (2/6): Dragon Sword [120 dmg/10% Katon], Kuro Reikon no Karite (Dark Soul Reaper)
» Tools (2/6): x5 Shuriken, x10 Wooden Kunai
» Accessories (3/6): Bingo Book, 75' Wire, Sealed Silver Dragon Ring
» Items (5/6): Summoing Scroll: Snakes, Heavy Class Weights

- Apartment (Closet) -
» Storage/Unequipped (2/10): Scroll of Chakra Manipulation, Konohagakure Headband (stats +5%), Jiraya's Headband (+15% to Chakra or Nature Chakra and Stamina), Wooden Doll, Nightmare Dragon Bone
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:16 pm

I dont know if you noticed/read the previous posts kurix, but if your still on the dragon not only will you be stuck in my maze but well have to roll to see if the barbed wires caught you which causes damage...))
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Draco howled in laughter as all the Kunai's bounced off his scales, before his laughter changed to pain and anguish, he wasn't expecting to be cut by these weakly humans, he then noticed one of the weakly maggots on his back attacking his wings, he howled in pain again as it only managed to cut him, he didn't notice Fuka on his back as she used one of the kunai's that bounced into his blind spot area on his back.

Drako: How dare you attack me you worthless beings of trash!

Drako unleashed a ear piercing roar from all the aggravation that was being caused to him, he still found it funny that one of the humans was swatted away like bug, it didn't manage to kill him but it sure hurt him quite a bit, although it knocked the poor sap out cold leaving him lying on the ground motionless, he also noted that he barely grazed Shira but still manage to hit her.

Drako soon realized the maze dropping upon him and a sudden burst of energy come forth from his back and wondered what could be more monstrous then him right now, could there be more than just one of these beings running freely in their world? The maze soon dropped around him pinning him to the ground being unable to fly away, he howled in anger before he arched his neck back and unleashed another jet stream of flames.

Drako: what is this being? (he wonders to himself in his head as he can sense Fuka upon his back with an unlimited amount of chakra flowing out of her, causing him to show fear again.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drako is pinned and cannot take off.
Fire Breath - 150 damage ((ROLL TO EVADE!!)) [Kurix, Seiichirou, and Fuka don't have to roll to evade as he is only aiming at those before him.]
Kurix must roll to evade Fuka's maze jutsu
Seiichirou can't attack as he is knocked out, and is void of any damage.
Shira receives a broken bone from the impact of the tails force. (lower body: -50% evade | Upper body: -50% handseals)
Dante is burnt, receives 100 damage per post, must roll to attack due to pain. ((1-49 = miss | 50+ = hit))

-----------------------------------------------

Drako's Stats :

HP: 13903
Chakra: ???

Strength: 1000
Defence: 1000
Speed: 1500
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Fuka giggled lightly as the dragon struggled under her maze. she even laughed loudly when he spewed fire in anger. There was nothing more pitiful then this so called mighty creature that she was on top of. She could even sense the fear it held, it knew it’s time was about to be snuffed out soon. Fuka smirked as she started making handseals she channelled the chakra around and inside her into the jutsu she was making. She brought her hands to her mouth when she finished and her grin grew.
“Suiton: Mizurappa.” She said before she spewed out a jet of water from her mouth with incredible force. It was aimed at the base of the creature’s neck. She poured all the chakra that was flowing into her from Isonade into the jutsu boosting the attack power to an infinite crushing blow just like the bottom of the deepest ocean. The attack had such great power that it would sever the dragon’s head from its body, there was so much water that anyone who got burned or were on fire could use the water that was now still and harmless to soothe their burns and extinguish fires. She continued her attack until she thought it was right to stop. She stayed in the center of her maze and laughed loudly.
“Was that all? Are dragons truly that weak?” she called out in a bout of laughter. She felt the ecstasy from the chakra as she stayed looking up at the dark sky above. She was a force of nature and she would never let anyone control her, even if they called themselves a god or master.

used suiton:mizurappa on drako's neck, boosted to infinite damage.
277/????

Last edited by akuma on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:58 am

to evade fukas attack...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:58 am

The member 'Kurix' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 4
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Evading the Fire Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Z
----
----
Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm

The member 'Kaion_Kisho' has done the following action : Shinobi Dice

'Shinobi Evading' : 91
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:01 am

evasion

Last edited by Shinigami on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...   Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini-saga: The Dragons nightmare...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next