Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SumikoSaki08
----
----

Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] Empty
PostSubject: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Shira placed on her cloak as she walked out the strategy room. She had been in there for days avoiding training and all. She walked up to the forge and began to call out the name of Fuka. "Yo Slut where you at?" She yelled along with calling her name. When she found Fuka she smiled and said "Hey where have you been? I have been looking for you for a couple of days." She ruffled up her hair a bit and took it out of its pony tail. It was long enough to touch one of the black clouds on the uniform. "You still Don't have a robe or a Ring? Give me your Kanji symbol i'll make one for you" She said noticing she was still in her regular attire.
132/132
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Fuka was inside her forge as always, she was sleeping a bit while she waited for the ore in the furnace to smelt. She had a dream about her bijuu and sighed lightly when the other girl woke her up. She looked at the other female shinobi as she undid her hair. She stretched lightly as she got up and walked to a shelf and took a piece of paper and a charcoal. She quickly drew the symbol for gluttony and handed it to her.
“Unless I am mistaken I think there was another reason you were looking for me.” She said as she looked at her materials wondering how they were coming along.

114/114
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Shira smiled and said "Some Idiot has set off our trap." Then she reflected on what she said. She closed her eyes and began rubbing her head with her right hand and shaking her left hand. "I'm sorry, Your traps Fuka" She then got serious and grabbed the paper. "Anyways, the explosions set off a rock slide killing the person. His chakra had vanished when it happened. I was hopeing you would go investigate the situation."' She looked at Fuka and said "I'll be right back" She went back down stairs to the room of Gluttony and grabbed the cloak and Ring. She knew she had bought some just in case this crap were to happen. She grabbed a straw hat on the way back up and then walked over to Fuka. "I remebered I bought Extras" She said. She then stook out the items and handed it to her. "Shall we get a Move on mam?"

-Buying Kanji Ring, Cloak, Straw Hat
157/289
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 pm

She arched an eyebrow lightly at the mention of someone setting off a trap. She shrugged lightly.
“if he was caught in it then he wasn’t worthy of being part of this world anymore.” She replied not really caring. She poured the metal out of the furnace carefully and placed it aside as she watched the jinchuriki go away just to come back soon afterwards. She took the clothes and placed them on a nearby table and slipped the ring on one of her fingers. She then looked at the other girl when she suggested going to see the damage. She sighed lightly.
“well I do have to reset traps and look to see if there are any materials that have appeared with the avalanche.” She said walking out of the forge.

132/246
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:44 pm

"She's So cold Her very words mask my own" She thought as she walked after her thinking about what she was going to see. She had no idea what she was getting herself into. She quickly followed as she got there and instantly saw the hand of the man and laughed. "He got Crushed under the rubble" She said as she began playing with the hand. "Pathetic peice of Shit!" She then began looking at the rocks and then looked at Fuka. "This is intresting. These rock can be crushed into sand!" She took a small one and crushed it up and fell into tiny grain like sand. "Well then. How about That?" She asked as she looked at Fuka. But then she realized that some of the rock was to hard to be sand. Incredible to hard. She looked at Fuka who she expected to notice that first and waited till she said something about it.
157/446
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:01 pm

She saw then hand an arched an eyebrow, apparently the cliff wasn’t that sturdy afterall. She looked around and pushed some of the larger rocks around and saw the iron ore. She picked up a chunk and examined it.
“well this is interesting, this is very high quality iron.” She said as she made it reflect it in the sun for a moment before placing it in a bag she took out from under her clothing. She began gathering the ore that she could see, and when she saw more appear when Shira turned some of the stones to sand she smirked lightly as she picked them up as well and placed them in her bag. She then looked at the crushed man and pondered for a bit. It seemed most of his bones had been crushed and broken which was a shame, but at least one leg was fine. She took the small sword on her back and sliced off the lower part of the dead man’s leg and placed it the bag as well. The bone would be a nice handle for a tool or something.

188/434
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Shira looked at Fuka and said "A Bit raw are we" she said as she watched the iron ore being collected. She then ajusted her weights under cloak and then stood up. She looked at Fuka and then began asking "What's with the bone?" She was really confused as to why someone like her would cut off someone's bone. She then took the rest of the rock that was not Iron and began to crushing them into Sand. She quickly put it into her gourd that was on her back. She was now able to carry it without all the hasel. She sighed as she said "This is enough." She said as the sand went into her gourd. She then began molding the Sand in the gourd with her chakra. She smiled as she said "Yay Sand. I feel comfortable now." She looked at Fuka and said "One can do so much with sand. Watch this." She closed her eyes and the sand began pouring out from the gourd. It began to go under her feet and lift her up. She began soaring through the sky with sand and began looking down at Fuka. "The air feels so comfortable up here." She then stopped moving around and looked at Fuka. "Why the long face?" More sand Poured out of her gourd and down under Fuka's feet. It began to lift her up and draw her closer to Shira. She smiled and said "Dosen't this feel good? The Wind in your face as you fly freely about?" She smiled and began flying back in the direction of the forge. She then turned to Fuka and said "I have a serious question to ask you." She placed her hands down and the sand lowered them to the ground. The sand would then retreat back into her gourd and said "I need to know if you can build a Sword for Satoshi"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm

She had finished gathering her materials when the other girl asked her about the leg.
“Bones are used for handles, either for weapons or tools, some people prefer it over feeling the cold steel of their instruments.” She replied as she tied the bag and lifted it over her shoulder without much trouble. She raised an eyebrow when Shira rose into the air with her sand. When the girl lifted her up as well she sighed lightly, this was a bit pointless seeing she had not replaced any of the traps. She would go back later and do it. She looked at the other jinchuriki when she mentioned the coward.
“You wish to give that coward a gift? Do you fancy him?” she asked.

124/558
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 pm

She looked at Fuka and said "I'm lust I fancy everyone." She smiled and looked Fuka up and down "Even you." She smiled as she began to look at her clay pouches she had bought. "Hmmm... I should use these sometime soon."
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

She didn’t reply to the comment, women did not mind isonade but Fuka would need to know the other women more before letting her get that close. When she got tired of riding the sand she decided to jump off. As she fell towards the ground she performed a few handseals of her own as she remembered a dream where she was shown how to make water rise out of the earth.
“Suiton – Suitenhoufutsu” she said to herself as a large sphere appeared under her. She smiled lightly as she dived into the water and then stepped out safely of the water sphere. She then walked the few feet left to the forge and entered. She took out the leg and placed it on a shelf, she was going to deal with it later. She poured the minerals into the furnace and began to smelt it.

146/704
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 pm

She walked down the stairs of sand she created with her mind and Followed behind Fuka. She looked at Fuka and said "Art is a Bang don't you think?" She said as she took out some clay. She began to mold the clay with her hands into the shape of a spider. She looked at Fuka and said "Do you like Art because I do." She sighed as she looked at her partner and threw he little spider into the air. "Katsu" A small containble explosion occured and she smiled. "Art is fleeting. Art Is A Bang!" She smiled and looked at Fuka and said "Do you ever smile babes?"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Fuka ignored most of what the other had said. She raised an eyebrow at the explosion.
“You better not get those things near the forge… only need one to go off at the wrong place and the entire forge self-destructs.” She said without so much looking at the other woman as she watched over her furnace pumping the bellows. “as for art… I find that anything that can kill is art… especially when you do it with the victims own body parts.” She added with a light dark chuckle. She did not reply about smiling, she smiled for two reasons, bloodbaths and Isonade other then that she kept her expression mostly the same, especially around people who she needed to know better. As the ore melted she looked at the leg and placed it a pot filled with water, she placed the pot over the fire and let it boil, that way the meat will fall off easily.

158/862
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Shira raised and eyebrow and walked over to her. "You need to learn to loosen up." She said. Then she began to feel on her butt. She began to raise her skirt and whispered in her ear and said "I can make you feel real loose." Then she got a hold of her senses and ran out side and jumped in air. The sand quickly responded and unleashed itself under her feet and began to carry her high into the sky. She turned around and looked at Fuka on the ground and began to blow her a Kiss. "Later Baby. I have an Important mission for now." She let the wind carry her and the sand for a little while and then dropped down to the ground. She shook her head and said "Shukaku what is it that your doing to me making me feel on women." She grinned as she knew perfectly well that it was her own doing.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Fuka did not react by the other women’s physical caresses on her rump, in fact if she had tried to go farther Fuka only had to use the handle in her hand to throw molten metal at her. She did admit it felt different feeling the soft hand on her skin, maybe she would let her do more next time, that is if shira was good enough. She chuckled lightly as she started to pour the metal out and went inside the forge and began working on the metal.

89/951
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]   Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Women Of Shichi Fuzen Pt. 2 [ Fuka & Shira ]
Page 1 of 1