Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) Empty
PostSubject: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Fuka was inside her forge working on getting her barbed wires ready to be placed into the desired shape and then into scrolls for her to use later on. The area around her forge had changed the mountainside now had shrines or something like that dedicated to the bijuus and people were now residing within her forest. She had to clear away some of the traps to make room which had annoyed her, but either way when it was all over she would surround herself once again in her mechanical contraptions. She smirked lightly as she began thinking of making body parts out of metal. She shrugged lightly as she continued working, the wires were quite long and would make excellent materials for what she had in mind.

129/129
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Shira stood up and began to walk outside of the forge. He hands lay on her head as she walked around freely. Shira realized that they were going to have partners and she was already making her mind up about who she wanted to work with. She wore the cloak of the team proudly and also her weights that were hidden under her cloak. She turned her head and looked outside. "It's very pretty today" She said to her self as she walked back inside. She looked at Fuka and smiled "Thank You for Clearing the Traps near the Mountains. That's our Military power now."
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:13 pm

She did not reply to the woman’s thanks for removing the traps. She continued to work bending the wires and kept bending it to make a large circle out of the wires and then filling it in it. She basically criss crossed the wires making it look like a web. The web looked quite intriguing in itself as the wires were so close together and had so many layers that you could not see through it but the light that was caught in it made the metal sparkle and patterns emerged within the sharp metal weave.
“Since they seem to worship the demons, then they will be granted safety for as long as they do not disturb my work.” She said to the other girl as she stepped around from her work. She looked at the other jinchuriki and tilted her head lightly. “is there something you wish?” she asked her moving closer examining her. She began moving around the girl. “a weapon perhaps? Or maybe something else?” she said as she returned and stared into the woman’s eyes. “like being able to be more at one with the one within you?” she added with a light knowing grin.

199/328
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:34 pm

She smiled and said "I don't think he likes me to much. My Mother did seal him inside of me." She sighed as she placed her hand to her stomach. "Yea he was great and very powerful to." She looked at Fuka and said "To control this beast would be awesome. To call on his chakra when ever I need it. That's a great thing." She looked at Fuka and began to ask "How do I talk to him if he wants to kill me for being sealed within me?"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 pm

“You must look within yourself, there is a place where it rests, do not worry it cannot touch you unless you wish it too.” She said to her. “if you wish for more power then talk to it, negotiate if you wish but in the end a connection must be made for you to control it.” She turned away from the girl and took a scroll from the nearby shelf. She looked it over and placed it on the table, she began to write on it before she used chakra to get her work of barbed wire sealed into the scroll. She smiled lightly to herself as a drawing appeared in the center of the sealing circle. Now she would just need to release the seal later on to have her shield appear before her.
“Is there anything else you wish?” she asked looking at the girl again.

148/476
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 pm

She sat down and said "Can you come with me?" Her voice was now quiet and baby like. The annoyingness from her mouth had slowly began to disappear. "I think I know where it is. I been there before. But I dont want to go back." She hesistated to ask and she hesitated to even look at Fuka. She had not been afraid to die but seeing that thing. Seeing it's eye. The bloodlust it carried. It was horrible. She looked at Fuka and said "I can't go by myself again. That eye..." She said to herself and then turned away again. She hated it with a passion. She said "His power is immense. Even if he is the weakest he is still to much for me to handle." She said. "Fuka Please come with me!" She urged again.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:37 pm

“Then we need to go elsewhere first.” She said rolling the scroll up and placing it somewhere out of site. She took her hand and led her out of the forge, she led her to a secluded area that was in the forest, there weren’t any traps around at all either. There was just a huge pool of water, much bigger then the one beside her forge.
“this is a place where you can speak to the demon within without being disturbed, as for me joining you, it may be slightly difficult, but we will manage somehow.” She said with looking at the other jinchuriki in the eyes.

108/584
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Shira followed Fuka as she grabbed her to the nice quiet place. Shira could feel the energy being given off right here. She smiled as she stepped on the water. She then realized she could sit down with her chakra control being as well as it was. She sat down slowly and closed her eyes. She placed her palm out and motioned for Fuka to join her. Her eye closed for the first time in a few years as she began to go deep to where the bijuu lay. Water lay around the place. A large door with a little paper clip appeared. She looked up and began to tremble. "This is it." She said to herself not seeing Fuka in sight. Then a loud laugh came. Laughter with an immense evilness added on to it. "Shukaku WHY DO YOU HATE ME?" More laughter came and then a silent evilness came upon them. "I will kill you little girl. Once I am free You will be the first one I kill."
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:08 pm

She sat down in front of the other girl and closed her eyes as she took the outstretched hands, it took her a bit of concentration and Isonade’s help to get her into the other girl’s mind. When she appeared behind shira she smirked lightly as she saw shukaku’s door. She could feel isonade’s presence as his door appeared behind her, she looked over to her lover and sent him a kiss before walking forward besides the other girl.
“so this is the one within you…” she said tilting her head lightly. “Isonade, sweetheart, tell me how easy can he beaten?” she said placing her hands on her hips. The three tailed monster laughed loudly.
“he is the weakest of my kin… and would not take very long to take down, an untrained jinchuriki could beat him.” He replied.

139/615
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Shira looked and heard as Raged poured from Shukaku. "Isonade It's YOU. I will pay you back for defeating me!" Shira began to feel the same rage that Shukaku was feeling. She quickly tried to supress it an managed. She looked at Fuka and asked "What Is he talking about?
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:26 pm

“well apparently Isonade defeated him a while back before they were sealed within us.” She replied. “now tell me, how are you feeling?” she asked her with a devilish smile as she let Isonade’s amusement run through her. “You should be able to your bijuu’s emotions in here, what you need to learn is to siphon the energy behind those emotions.” She said as she raised her hand and had isonade’s chakra run around her hand. She smirked lightly and looked at the first tail bijuu. “he seems quite easy to draw chakra from in this state.”

97/712
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Shira raised her hands as well and felt the anger that Shukaku held. She closed her eyes and began to draw chakra from Shukaku. Shukaku yelled and said "ISONADE STOP THIS MADNESS OR WHATEVER YOUR DOING TO ME" Ignoring Shira. Shira turned around and could see his eyes. "YOU! IT'S YOU!" Shira stood her ground and began to focus on the chakra. She could feel him within herself. She turned and smiled to him and said "I wont treat you badly." She smiled as she opened her eyes. She stood there on the water in front of Fuka. She looked at her and said "So this is what the Bijuu's power feels like. He's incredible." Then the chakra vanished and she fell to the floor. She dared not go unconsicous. "It sure takes alot of Stamina to control though." She sat sitting up. She looked at Fuka and said "How do you do it?"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Isonade laughed loudly as the first tail did not realise until later what was going on, as for fuka she watched silently with a smirk. She waited and then opened her eyes and watched the other jinchuriki. When she stopped using shukaku’s chakra fuka smiled lightly and stood up as well.
“it is much easier when you are in harmony with the one within you.” She said with a knowing smile. “trust me, the feeling gets better and better when you get in harmony with it.” She said placing a hand on the other girl’s stomach and gave it a little pat.

102/814
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 pm

She looked at her and then nodded. She smiled and said "I gotta get back to my training now. My Chakra control is not as Good as Satoshi's or anyone's for that matter." She smiled and then began to run off back towards the Base. She had created an Extra place in the base for the training for her team just in case they wanted to use it. She decided she would be the first to fully utilize it. She then stop and ran back to Fuka. She smiled and asked "You Mind If and when we do be partner that you can be my partner?" This thought had been roaming through her mind ever since she had met Fuka and was saved By Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:30 pm

She smirked lightly at the request and pondered for a bit and chuckled lightly after a few minutes.
“Well it could be interesting…” she said with a nod, “I think Isonade would love it as well, especially if he gets to tease shukaku some more.” She said with a smirk. She stretched lightly as she looked at the other woman. “Well I better go back and continue my work.” She said walking back towards the forge. She enjoyed seeing another bijuu, but found it slightly annoying that they weren’t as pleasant as her own. She shrugged it off, it was hard to find good partners at times.

107/919
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)   the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira) Empty

Back to top Go down

the women of fuzen (Fuka & Shira)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: Lightning Country-
Jump to: