Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donte_Joseph
----
----

Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] Empty
PostSubject: Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training]   Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Seiichirou decided it was time for him to start doing some training. He grabbed his sword and carried it over his shoulder to the outside forest. He placed his sword down by the tree and jumped back. “So this is what Satoshi was talking about. Tree climbing? I can’t consider myself a master Ninja unless I use this skill.” He looked up at the tree and formed the rat hand sign. “Concentrate on my Chakra and draw it my feet” He thought putting a small amount. He ran up the wall and slid down. He looked confused as what he was supposed to do. “But I thought.” He shook it off and stood back up. He placed his hands together and formed the rant hand seal. This time he drew a lot more chakra to his feet. He ran at the tree and the first step he took the tree cracked. “Shit, So this is what it’s like if add more chakra.” He looked at the tree and began to realize what Satoshi was talking about when he said you have to have the right balance of Chakra. He closed his eyes and formed the rat Hand seal again. “Concentrate on your chakra.” He told himself repeatedly. He grabbed a Kunai and began running up the tree. He was doing it till he he got about a couple meters up the tree better than he did before. He took his Kunai when he felt he was aboutto fall and slashed the tree.
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training]   Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Seiichirou decided he would do some more training instead of chakra training since he was having little luck with it. He decided he would train his abilities. He walked to the basement downstairs of the secret door in the forge. “You not so secret miss Shira” He said to himself. He got in the room where all the training equipment was held. He Smiled as he grabbed the wooden Kunai and shuriken. He looked at the target board that Shira had set up. He began to throw the shuriken at the target aiming for the circle. “Shit” He said as he missed his whole hand. He went over to the target bored and grabbed it again. He walked back to where the line that mark where he should throw the weapons. Seiichirou continued throwing them at the dart board till he had gotten comfortable with it. He sighed and then walked over to where the wooden Katana were and grabbed them. He began swinging at the air. With each swing he would put a little bit more force into it. “Kyahh. Kyahh” He yelled as he swung both training weapons. He had begun to twirl them around in the air. Finally he had finish the training with the blades. He got on his hands and feet and then began to do push-ups to increase his physical body. “One, Two Three” He counted as he went down and then came back up. He decided to do twenty more after he had gotten finished with his first set of twenty. He got up and then began to finish his physical endurance training. He sighed as he began stretching from left to right and began stretching his legs. “God I’m the weakest member in this organization I must become strong now!”
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training]   Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:37 pm

The final part of his training was something he had not done in a while. He looked at the wooden doll and walked over to him. “Haven’t seen you in a while old friend.” After Seiichirou put on some bandages and loosened up he began to punch the wooden doll with his left fist. “I must get better at my taijutsu. I cannot rely on my ninjutsu all the time.” He continued punching with his left fist adding more force with each and every strike. “Hyah!” He cried out as he hit the wooden doll. He then began to switch to his left hand and began punching the wooden doll. “If I can’t do three hundred punches then I will do four hundred kicks he yelled.” He came to about two hundred and fifty punches and both his hands began to ache. He shook of the pain and continued on punched the tree alternating between his left and right fist with each punch. As he got to two hundred and ninety punches he got tired and fell to the ground. Sweat trickled down his head as he looked up at the wooden doll. “You will not get the best of me. Time for four hundred kicks.” He got up and began kicking the wooden dummy with his left foot. Soon after a while he began making a dent in the wooden doll. He then turned around and tried to do a whirlwind kick but failed. “Shit, Maybe I should stick to just kicks” He said he stood up again and began kicking the wooden dummy. He then switched legs and began kicking with his right foot because his left foot had begun to ache. After he had finished kicking the wooden dummy he stopped and began hitting it with his palm. His hand had finally rid him of the pain he felt when he was punching it earlier. He sighed as he stopped and sat down. He had to figure out something to do before he fell asleep from lack of stamina. He got on his hands and lifted his body and began kicking the wooden doll with his feet while on his hands. “This is incredible I can feel the energy I’m getting from the training. This must be a gift from Jashin!” He yelled he finally got down on his two feet and smiled. He now felt energized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training]   Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seiichirou Aisu: Jashin's Son [Shichi Fuzen Training]
Page 1 of 1